Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lynx Moldar  (Read 10217 times)
Lynx Moldar
New Santharian

« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2002, 09:00:22 AM »

Lynx wasnt brought up with Shadow Elves, he was brought up with dark Elves.
The Eopyrium (think its spelt right) are a Dark Elven Tribe.

Erutan Argon
Shadow Warrior
Approved Character

Orc, Volkek-Oshra

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2002, 10:45:22 AM »

I see now.... :hat  I understand your character.

Erutan Argon

The experience of survival is the key to the gravity of life

Jake Namon
New Santharian

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2002, 03:21:22 PM »

Im not saying he is copying me but he scares me cause some of his strengths and weaknesses and some of the other thangs in his character are on my character too. :(  
';..;'

"Though who step in my way or bump into me shall regret it" "You never know where I may be...mabe behind YOU!"

Fox
Drifter
CD Mod

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2002, 06:33:22 PM »

Comment on the history.... put spaces in-between each paragraph... it won't look bunched up that way and is easier to read. Plus, it 'looks' longer. ^_~

Gah... will read over the history and comment on it tomorrow.... have to go to sleep.... zzzz.....

Under construction. To be up, hopefully, sometime before October 2002.

Edited by: Dasson at: 8/24/02 10:18:36 am
Lynx Moldar
New Santharian

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2002, 09:47:22 PM »

Ok, done that.

I dont read through many characters so its not copied, but ive had a character like this on another site but that site became inactive.
I decided to make him here because he is quite a good character.

Jake Namon
New Santharian

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2002, 04:22:22 AM »

k...i really hope so...

"though who step in my way shall regret it"

Erutan Argon
Shadow Warrior
Approved Character

Orc, Volkek-Oshra

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2002, 04:24:22 AM »

What site was that? Or would that be adveritising? Never mind its down anyways...

Erutan Argon

The experience of survival is the key to the gravity of life

jamalian
New Santharian

« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2002, 08:05:22 AM »

This is Lynx in his other character.

Its not an ezboard community, its an MSN Group.
It become inactive anyway, im talking 5 posts a week. I dunno how long it'll be up for.
Anyway, i think that'd be advertising.

Anyway. Ive made other characters on this and other sites which are running, i dont need to copy characters.

Fox
Drifter
CD Mod

« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2002, 08:09:22 AM »

My comments will be in bold.

Name: Lynx Moldar
Race: Elf What kind of elf? Wood, Dark, Ice...? You say in his history that he was raised by dark elves, and that his family had stumbled on the Eophyrhim Tribe, but you don't say what type you are, and what tribe you were originally from.
Sex: Male
Height: 1.7 peds
Weight: 1.59 pygges
Tribe: Eophyrhim
Origin: Paelelon forest in Southern Sarvonia.

Requested title: Shadow Warrior (Male Elf)

Appearance:
He is quite small, even for an Elf, but his build is average. His skin is very pale and he has long, flowing black hair. His eyes are a dull white with pupils which are the same colour, which is extremely odd for an Elf.
He has a long scar on his right cheek which was given in battle. He then cut small slices across the scar, adding to the scar and making it seem like stitching.
He has another scar on his chest, but this was purposely carved to make an Elven face, like a portrait of himself. It looks extremely similar to him.
He has a tattoo in the middle of his forehead. It is a black skull with a sword through its head. It represents death and also what will happen to those who cross him.
He often wears his hood over his head, giving himself some privacy and covering his face from strangers.

Personality:
Like most Elves, he is friendly and likes company, but having grown up with Dark-Elves in the Paelelon Forest, he has a lust for battle and hurting those who he despises.
He is offended quite easily and can turn against the closest of friends when angry.

Strengths:
-Is very fast and agile.
-Skilled in hand-to-hand combat.
-Skilled with weapons, especially swords.
-Is almost invisible at night, when we wants to be.
-Can move almost silently.
-Is good at leisure activites like swimming and climbing.

Weaknesses:
-Is not very strong, so he relies on speed in most battles.
-Can normally be spotted easily in daylight.
-Many think he is evil because he looks like most Drow's.
-Animals can give away his presence when he is sneaking.
-Doesnt know any magic.
-Has no way of blocking magic.

Possessions:
-Black, leather upper-body armour with a black hood attached.
-Black, leather lower-body armour.
-Black, leather thick boots.
-Black, silk cloak with leather edges.
-Black belt.
-Sharp, mithril blade with a ruby encrusted handle which was his father's and has been passed down through generations.
-Black, leather sword sheathe attached to belt.
-Wooden longbow painted black.
-Quiver of arrows in a black pouch.
-Small, steel dagger.
-Large pot of black liquid which dries within seconds. He is unsure what it is, but he uses it to paint his face so at night, he can go un-noticed. It is runny like water, and inly a tiny amount can be used to paint his whole face.
-Small, black drawstring pouch containing some coins.

History:
Lynx was brought up by his father, after his mother died while giving birth. They lived in the Paelelon Forest, but they werent happy there, so they decided to leave. While leaving, they took a wrong turn and ended coming face-to-face with the Eophyrhim Tribe. They were taken back to a small village type place and looked after by the tribe, because although the tribe were of evil nature, they wouldnt let a fellow Elf die or even let harm come to them. This wouldn't happen, unless the elf was of their own tribe. The Eophyrhim are very imposing on those who enter their forest, and show know mercy. If you aren't one of them, or with one, you are immediantly considered a threat and promptly executed.

From a young age, Lynx was interested in combat and wanted to be a warrior like his father. His father trained him in all types of combat and weaponry from the age of 5. WAY too young. That would be like training a 4 month old human baby or something in combat and weaponry.... make it something like 30-40. He was first taught hand-to-hand combat and after many years, he was taught to use a sword, a bow and also learnt a little knife throwing although he never could quite catch on to the technique.

He also had a lot of weird things happen to him while living with the tribe. The lead tribe members saw a great talent in Lynx's fighting ability, so they gave him a tattoo on his forehead at the age of 12. Again, increase the age. It was a skull with a sword through it and it was supposed to be a warning to those who saw it. They also did a portrait of Lynx on his chest, but it was no ordinary portrait. It was made with a sharp blade and scarred him for life. It was painful, but it was like art.

At the age of 23, Age is too young, again. he left home to go and live in the forest alone, but he didnt forget his father. He went to visit his dad 4 times a week and during that time, they trained in combat and in weaponry. As Lynx grew older, he visited his father less and less, until at the age of 109, he finally stopped visiting.

He was a great fighter by then and could protect himself. He decided to travel a little and in doing so, he had to battle many warriors and thiefs, but found that the warriors were too slow to touch him, and that the thiefs were not very skilled in combat. He battled many opponents, successful every time except for one, when he battled a knight in heavy steel armour who wielded great steel weapons. Although he wasnt killed or badly injured, he recieved a long scar on his left cheek. Lynx made some small gashes through the scar and when that scarred, it looked like stitching. He is proud of his scars and tattoo's and believes that they make him the person he is.

He found that he was stealthy and when it came to hiding from large groups of warriors or mages, who he had a hard time fighting because of their long range magic attacks, he could normally manage to stay un-noticed and at night, he was almost invisible.

He became a shadow warrior and now he travels, ready to slay anyone who goes against him.

Under construction. To be up, hopefully, sometime before October 2002.

Edited by: Dasson at: 8/24/02 11:10:36 pm
Lynx Moldar
New Santharian

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2002, 04:41:22 AM »

Ok, all changed.

It ok now or it need more changing?

Lynx Moldar
New Santharian

« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2002, 09:12:22 AM »

Any comments?
Ready for title?
Need more editing?

jamalian
New Santharian

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2002, 05:38:22 AM »

:lol  where is everybody?

Viresse
New Santharian

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2002, 03:34:22 PM »

gimme a sec, lemme read this. *cowers, feels a flare coming on*

Oh, boy... Apparently I'm the only one who can give a decent Eophyrhim critique...

Name: Lynx Moldar
Race: Wood Elf  Right. What Tribe? It still matters.
Sex: Male
Height: 1.7 peds
Weight: 1.59 pygges
Tribe: No Wood Elf tribe, was brought up with the Eophyrhim. No. This isn't going to happen. Not unless he was half Eophyrhim. If he's not, then They'll kill him. They do NOT like intruders.

Origin: Paelelon forest in Southern Sarvonia.  SANTHARIA. It is in the Kingdom of Santharia. Sarvonia confuses people.

Requested title: Shadow Warrior (Male Elf)

Appearance:
He is quite small, even for an Elf, but his build is average. His skin is very pale and he has long, flowing black hair. His eyes are a dull white with pupils which are the same colour, which is extremely odd for an Elf.  Okay. If he's a wood elf, he won't look kike an Eophyrhim. That is milennia of evolution there.
He has a long scar on his right cheek which was given in battle. He then cut small slices across the scar, adding to the scar and making it seem like stitching.
He has another scar on his chest, but this was purposely carved to make an Elven face, like a portrait of himself. It looks extremely similar to him.
He has a tattoo in the middle of his forehead. It is a black skull with a sword through its head. It represents death and also what will happen to those who cross him.
He often wears his hood over his head, giving himself some privacy and covering his face from strangers.

Personality:
Like most Elves, he is friendly and likes company, but having grown up with Dark-Elves in the Paelelon Forest, he has a lust for battle and hurting those who he despises.  There is more than that. Eophyrhim is not a Tribe, it is a way of LIFE.
He is offended quite easily and can turn against the closest of friends when angry.

Strengths:
-Is very fast and agile.
-Skilled in hand-to-hand combat.
-Skilled with weapons, especially swords.
-Is almost invisible at night, when we wants to be.
-Can move almost silently.
-Is good at leisure activites like swimming and climbing.

Weaknesses:
-Is not very strong, so he relies on speed in most battles.
-Can normally be spotted easily in daylight.
-Many think he is evil because he looks like most Drow's.
-Animals can give away his presence when he is sneaking.  Everyone's presence can be given away by an animal. This isn't a weakness.
-Doesnt know any magic.
-Has no way of blocking magic.

Possessions:
-Black, leather upper-body armour with a black hood attached.
-Black, leather lower-body armour.
-Black, leather thick boots.
-Black, silk cloak with leather edges.
-Black belt.
-Sharp, mithril blade with a ruby encrusted handle which was his fathers and has been passed down through generations.
-Black, leather sword sheathe attached to belt.
-Wooden longbow painted black.
-Quiver of arrows in a black pouch.
-Small, steel dagger.  Gee, do you think he has enough weapons? A sneaker only needs, say 2. Otehrwise he starts making NOISE.
-Large pot of black liquid which dries within seconds. He is unsure what it is, but he uses it to paint his face so at night, he can go un-noticed. It is runny like water, and inly a tiny amount can be used to paint his whole face.
-Small, black drawstring pouch containing some coins.

History:
Lynx was brought up by his father, after his mother died while giving birth. They lived in the Paelelon Forest,  No one lives in the Paelelon BUT THE EOPHYRHIM. They'll need to live elswhere. but they werent happy there, so they decided to leave. While leaving, they took a wrong turn and ended coming face-to-face with the Eophyrhim Tribe. They were taken back to a small village type place and were to be executed the next morning for intruding on land that was not theirs.

A Dark Elven Clairvoyant who lived in the village looked into the future that night to see what would be in store for Lynx and his father if they were not executed.  Why? That's quite silly.He saw that Lynx would take the attitude of the Dark Elves and live like them, but his father would try to stop him. The Clairvoyant spoke to the Tribe leaders early the next morning and gained their trust. Lynx's father was executed, but Lynx was kept alive.

From a young age, Lynx was taught the ways of the Dark Elves and became very interested in combat.  Not Combat, but HUNTING. They are Hunters. The best Dark Elven warriors and archers in the village were to be Jamalian's  Who? teachers in combat and weponry. He was trained from the age of 32. He was first taught hand-to-hand combat and after many years, he was taught to use a sword, a bow and also learnt a little knife throwing although he never could quite catch on to the technique.

He also had a lot of weird things happen to him while living with the tribe. The lead tribe members saw a great talent in Lynx's fighting ability, so they gave him a tattoo on his forehead at the age of 56.  Facial tattoos are for those that are looked down upon... It was a skull with a sword through it and it was supposed to be a warning to those who saw it. They also did a portrait of Lynx on his chest, but it was no ordinary portrait. It was made with a sharp blade and scarred him for life. It was painful, but it was like art.

At the age of 69, he left home to go and live in the forest alone, but he didnt forget the tribe who had brought him up. He went to visit his friends 4 times a week and during that time, they trained in combat and in weaponry. As Lynx grew older, he visited his friends less and less, until at the age of 135, he finally stopped visiting.

He was a great fighter  HUNTER... by then and could protect himself. He decided to travel a little and in doing so, he had to battle many warriors and thiefs, but found that the warriors were too slow to touch him, and that the thiefs were not very skilled in combat. He battled many opponents, successful every time except for one, when he battled a knight in heavy steel armour who wielded great steel weapons. Although he wasnt killed or badly injured, he recieved a long scar on his left cheek. Lynx made some small gashes through the scar and when that scarred, it looked like stitching. He is proud of his scars and tattoo's and believes that they make him the person he is.

He found that he was stealthy and when it came to hiding from large groups of warriors or mages, who he had a hard time fighting because of their long range magic attacks, he could normally manage to stay un-noticed and at night, he was almost invisible.

He became a shadow warrior and now he travels, ready to slay anyone who goes against him.

Hm. Well. I guess my main deal is that you see the Eophyrhim as Warriors. They really aren't. They're hunters. There is a difference. And for the wood elf part, that's not gonna fly by me. If you really want him to be an Eophyrhim, then Make him one. He's practically one already. Just drop the wood elf.
And if he is Drow, he's going to be HATED. Like, REALLY bad. And if he's a Killer Drow, Don't expect him to live long. Seriously. They are hard to play. They aren't nice, they're very solenm, and he chance to RP them are few and Far between. I own one of the First under the new Regimen, and I have yet to play him in a story.
I'm sorry if that makes you upset, but it is the truth. I've given you some options, as well as some Q's and some inconsistencies that need to be fixed. Please answer them, and once I find your char satisfactory, he'll be titled.

http://www.klintorth.com/images/misc/vir.gif">
*pokey de Viresse* - character descriptions moderator
The Santharian Dream - Home sweet Home...

Edited by: Viresse  at: 8/27/02 6:49:39 am
Lynx Moldar
New Santharian

« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2002, 03:43:22 AM »

I changed my description, but i scrapped the Drow idea all together. I found a tribe who are lovers of war and so i decided to go with them.

Hows that?

Viresse
New Santharian

« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2002, 12:09:22 PM »

All right, now.
The Tenithirim, mm?
Okay.
Uragel is an Expert on this, much like I am on the Eophyrhim. Lemme see if I can get her attention, but if she doesn't show within a few days, I will title you.
Be forewarned, however, if Uragel finds something wrong with your char, I'll revoke the title so you can re-work it.
I hope this makes sense.
In the meantime, I'll try and get Urie's attention, and you can Acquaint yourself with the Santharian dream.

http://www.klintorth.com/images/misc/vir.gif">
*pokey de Viresse* - character descriptions moderator
The Santharian Dream - Home sweet Home...

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]