Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Brownie Inn/The Brownie Gourmet  (Read 10981 times)
Cyrian Agoroth
New Santharian

« on: September 09, 2002, 09:13:22 AM »

www.angelfire.com/rpg2/bgi">BGI

I may be 0.34 peds tall but that doesn't make me a little person!

Edited by: Cyrian Agoroth at: 9/25/02 5:33:09 am
Cyrian Agoroth
New Santharian

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2002, 12:30:22 PM »

go to site......

Edited by: Cyrian Agoroth at: 9/20/02 2:34:34 am
Erutan Argon
Shadow Warrior
Approved Character

Orc, Volkek-Oshra

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2002, 01:40:22 PM »

Hey now, it would be me and my friends. I am the manager you know, and the Chef. JK. Anywho once I finish my menu for the Inn, i'll post it here as well. I may just post the drinks as of now.  

Erutan Siggy

Erutan Argon  AKA  Bane Orcrist,  Lord Batistua,  Rogar Cyprus

Rogar Cyprus
New Santharian

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2002, 02:12:22 PM »

"Brownie Inn Menu"

DRINKS

Beverages(Alcoholic):

1.  Asgarnian Ale- A post drink that is preordered before a meal. It is a rather soft drink yet more an orderve. It is made souly from natural Cranberries that grow around the Inn. *Can also be taken in shots*

2.  Tinn Capia-  Simple alcoholic beverage with a slight touch of Kao Kao beans for extrendious flavoring.. *Can be taken in shots*

3. Kalish(Can Only Be Ordered at the Bar Section)- A more complex drink with many mixes. The base of this much more hard liquer is taken from Starback horns( Mortered). After this it is mixed with an exotic herb called Ardone. *Cannot be taken in shots*

4. Brunen G''s Kaboo- A drink for a much more desired drinker. Most hate the flavor as it was first made by orcs who have very different tastes. The few orcs who are found in milkengrad are sure to order this drink. BruninJee has requested that the ingredients be kept a secret. *Can only be taken in shots*

Beverages (Non Alcoholic):

1.  Baian Cha Tea- An enlightening  experience with this wholesome herb will set you free from all your troubles.

2.  Grope Cidar- A Cider type drink used for much younger drinkers in a gormet meal or more commonly for toasts.

Wine:

1. Eights Up- A wine that is rather young, though best tasting with a hearty meal that contains meat. Can be served after the 1st month of preservation.(Ingredients Must be Kept Secret)

2. Blue Wine- A wine with a much longer lasting taste. Prefered to be used with a vegetable dish, yet serves great with almost any combination. The aroma of this wine is unforgiveing, as it catches the scent of any who fortaste these ever so hiddden ingredients.(Ingredients Must be Kept Secret)

Wine Coolers:

1.  Benarg'e's Wine Cooler- Mix any one drink with this Cooler and be set for any gormet meal. Can be mixed with non alcoholic and alcoholic drinks as well as wine.

2. Cantwaan's Wine Cooler- Mixes only with wine. The more the cooler, the less effective the wine becomes. Cantwaan's Cooler is perfect for any wine combination.

I never made a difference in life

AKA Erutan Argon

Rogar Cyprus
New Santharian

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2002, 02:14:22 PM »

Ok there is the drinks part of the menu. There will be a bar downstairs along with a Restaurant that is seperated. O yes something must of gone wrong with one of my tags because its all screwd up. Half of the items are underlined, i'll fix it before we do the final post if we get accepted. Sorry bout that. Much more on the menu to come. ;)

AKA Erutan Argon

Cyrian Agoroth
New Santharian

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2002, 04:37:22 PM »

Here are some rough draft descriptions of the floors of the inn/gourmet.

NOTE-Sorry for the 2nd person writing.... But its the type i choose.....  

Inn

First Floor
You walk into the building and see a hallway. To the left and right of you are rooms labeled 1a 1b 1c and 2a. You make your way forward and see 2 more rooms. These doors are labeled Gents (to your right) and Ladies (to your left). You assume that these are the bathrooms. In front of you to the right of your view is a staircase with a Sign hanging above it labeled To second floor. In front of you to the left of your view is a door labeled Sign-In. You walk in this room and to your suprise see a enourmous desk with a Small creature in this. Upon closer inspection you realize that this is a rare race of brownies! This is a BLUEBARK!.  You talk to him and arrange for a room. You are a rather wealthy person but this does not matter to the brownie. he talks with you for seemingly hours and finally you mention that you need a room. He asks what room you would like and you reply the best. You mention you are a very wealthy person but this is of no matter to this brownie. He sternly says that the highest room available is a suite.  You were looking forward to a royal suite so you threaten to take your bussiness elsewhere but this brownie sternly says if you arent an honest person and must buy people out to get what you want then you shouldnt stay at this Inn. This makes you truely respect this brownie which is rather ironic because when you look back at it you would think you would want to squash him. Cyrian knows this as he has a knack with words.

Second Floor
You follow this little brownie up the steps. The brownie seems to move as fast as you do up these steps with expert climbing abilities. (Cyrian learned to climb at the shores of Aeriullian) You stop to take a look at the second floor. There are 8 rooms on this floor which all appear to be decent sized. You dont get a good look at these rooms as your room is at the top but you do see that they appear to be fine rooms. You relax your hand letting it fall off the rail of the steps and onto your leg.  You feel a bulge in your pocket and realize you have a map of this place. You look at the second floor and these rooms include a bed a towel and flowers. Standard room you suppose. You are eager to see your room!

Third Floor
You follow the brownie up one more flight of stairs to the third and final floor. This floor seems much bigger than the other floors. You realize that this would be impossible as this floor would collapse. It must be that this floor only containts 3 rooms. One to your left. One to your right. And one straight ahead of your. Upon closer investigation your realize that there is also a bar on this floor. It is inbetween the Inbetween the suite on your left and the Suite in front of you. The suite in front of you is exteremely large so you suppose that this is the Royal suite. You also see a hallway sprouting off straight and to the right. You ask the Inn keeper what this is and he tells you that if you wish to you may walk down that hall and onto the ledge for a view of milkengrad! You ask what room is yours and he tells you it is room 5a. This is the one to your left. You almost ask for the key but realize that in that talk you had earlier he gave you the keys and you had already paid him. you remember every word of the talk but you dont rememeber any gestures made... How strange. You slip the key into the keyhole and turn. You open the door and are amazed at this. The bed alone takes up half of the room! What a large bed! There is a dresser for your belongings. There is even a wash place for this room! Amazing! If this is a normal suite you are wandering what the royal suite has! You remember you have a map of all of this and you pull it out of your pocket once again. This royal suite includes a washroom with a shower and bathtub! This also has An ice compartment for chilling foods! Cyrian will come if you request to refresh the ice! What devotion! This also has all of the basics too! Wow..........

The Brownie Gourmet

The Tavern

Edited by: Cyrian Agoroth at: 9/10/02 2:22:36 am
Aylix Goth
New Santharian

Homepage
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2002, 03:06:22 AM »

Its a good idea but its up to the admin. If they dont wanna let you have it then they dont have to. Its a cool idea tho.

Aylix Goth
My name is Aylix, not Alix, or Alyix, or Ailyxis, or Aylicks, or Aylecks, or Ailicks, or Ayilyks,
or Aeiliycks or for all the Canucks: Eh-lix! or any other variation!!
WINNER OF 15 POINTS!

Also the admin at The World of Klintorth RPG forums and the friendly annoyance at The Santharian Board and at Klintorth World Forums

Contact me
My char descrip done kindly by Uragel

Aylix Goth - Resurrected especially to annoy YOU.
--
Fools and Heroes - UK Based LARP.
Artimidor Federkiel
Admin

Homepage
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2002, 04:01:22 AM »

If you have enough people to run the inn permanently, it should be possible to make another one. But you should definitely change the size of the pic, at the moment it's close to 1 MB (!), which lasts an hour to load on slow modems - save it as a GIF, and it should be smaller than 100 KB.

The Santharian Dream Webmaster - Let Fantasy Dreams come true!
World Development Admin - The Forum where Worlds are born...

The Santharian Dream Webmaster - Let Fantasy Dreams come true!
World Development Admin - The Forum where Worlds are born...
Cyrian Agoroth
New Santharian

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2002, 09:14:22 AM »

Thank you for approving Art. Me, Erutan (Rogar), and Lurtz (dalvarius) are very devoted. Ive been spending all my free time working on maps for this inn and Erutan has been working on menus. Unfortunately John has been working massively on a school project and has had no time. He managed to sqeeze in a quick CD which is amazing due to his tight schedule right now. Once this school project blows over there will be one complete dedicated team!

Edited by: Cyrian Agoroth at: 9/10/02 12:19:45 am
Erutan Argon
Shadow Warrior
Approved Character

Orc, Volkek-Oshra

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2002, 11:54:22 AM »

Almost done with the next part of the menu, i'll post in 2 more different sections. Don't want it to be to big.

Erutan Siggy

Erutan Argon
Shadow Warrior
Approved Character

Orc, Volkek-Oshra

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2002, 09:50:22 AM »

Its not approved yet. It has a long way to go. Trying to get Gararion on the act if he makes a new Brownie. If he does, then he can be out bartender. That would be 4 moderaters, plenty to run an Inn.

Erutan Siggy

Erutan Argon
Shadow Warrior
Approved Character

Orc, Volkek-Oshra

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2002, 10:22:22 AM »

Brownie Inn

"Main Course Selection"

Soups

1. Bonehead Felet Soup- Bonehead in this soup extends the spicy attributes to taste as it already spiced with 2 different peppers.

2. Stratanian Cow Soup- Soup flavored from the infamous Stratanian cows. Vegetables such as onions and caroots may be added as the mix.

3. Friutberry Soup- Espesially for the vegans out there, the Friutberry soup cotains Kies, Vinterberries, and Loriv as one of the most creative soup mixes.

Meals

1. Prieta Liver and Mashed Caroots- The flavor of these two wonderful beings can be mind spelling. It can be served with or without bread.

2. Foridus Tryster Killer- The Tryster meat is taken out of the shell, and beat down with Foridus spices(heavily). The result is very sweet tasting meal as only a dedicated peron will order the sour meal.

3. Evoor Ocean Fish- It is served on a dish that is pre flavored with Wean Grass that is rubbed on. Then before the fish is placed, some Grass is set on the bottom of the fish. The fish is also cooked with the grass, as it is served with it. The grass brings out the true taste in the fish.

4.Verhon and Veilerat Ultimate Meat Meal-  The bird and the rat, such an odd couple, yet they fit together perfectly. Take me word for it, from the Chef himself. This ones good. Spices and other ingrdients kept secret.

Really sorry it took so long guys. The Desserts are still to come. Thanks for your time.

Erutan Siggy

Rogar Cyprus
New Santharian

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2002, 01:32:22 PM »

W00psy. Forgot to switch names, I meant to post that on Rogar. Oh well, you know who I am.

AKA Erutan Argon

Gararion
Wind Waker
Approved Character

Elf, Ylfferhim

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2002, 03:17:22 PM »

Yep I am joining.  Just got to create the brownie which I am working on right now.  It should be posted by late Thursday or mid friday

This flame is a symbol of the deep fire within my soul that feeds on knowledge and power...

Zas Gorloch
New Santharian

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2002, 05:26:22 AM »

This is Lursus. I know I posted in the OOC thread but I really want in on this one... Just in case you don't look.

I have been going through my character records, and found that there was a brownie named Kaliand Ordwear in Lursus Khrath's gang back in Ravenguard. Because of his dispostion, I was wondering if perhaps you would need a guard, or bouncer type character?

Although I don't know how good a guard a brownie could be... :lol  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[July 23, 2019, 07:02:29 PM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:23 PM]

[August 01, 2018, 03:13:13 PM]

[June 19, 2018, 12:49:51 PM]

[April 28, 2018, 03:44:22 AM]

[April 13, 2018, 06:36:29 AM]

[April 10, 2018, 08:32:04 PM]