Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I may as well just shoot myself in the foot, but here goes  (Read 4491 times)
Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels
Lady of the South
Mini-mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-D'auras

« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2005, 07:02:22 AM »

*wonders why Necro doesn't try to find another board or why he is opening an own*

*wonders, why the admins have allowed to go this far from Santharia at all - a unknown island, not existing people, are we in Santharia at all??? Shouldn't the stories take place in known places? (No RPG in Nybelmar so far or Aeruillin)*

*maybe I haven't read the first post thoroughly enough..*

***Astropic of the day***
"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

Luca the Thief
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2005, 10:31:22 AM »

I vaguely remember mentioning having it as an underground (both figuratively and literally) gladitorial thing going on in a major city, but well, let's do this with puppets shall we?

:biggrin  Lets do it in a real city! Secretive! I love this idea!

:devilish  No! I want death!

:biggrin  Um...kay. You want death. How about...near death?

:devilish  No! I want death! Death with....magic?

:biggrin  How about an illusion? They dont *have* to actually die.

:devilish  Give me death!

:biggrin  ...

:devilish  NOBODY L0VZ0RS THIS IDEA!!!!1!!!! Puppets!

Contact me: faye_004@yahoo.ca or all us admins: rpg@santharia.com

NecroMage
NecroMage
Approved Character

« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2005, 12:04:22 PM »

That's it, I quit. I no longer see the point. I mean, if I can't use clerics for one moment but they can heal to answer Darien's question another, and if people are suggesting the OOC again, and if puppets are being used against me in an inaccurate propagandic way then I quit.

You have crushed my dreams, so I bid you good day.

I SAID GOOD DAY!

Soon my enemies will be consumed by flame...

I am your ultimate destiny. Whether you choose to follow me and remain alive, or choose to defy me and become another soldier in my legion is your decision. Choose wisely.
Atsuin
New Santharian

« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2005, 01:50:22 PM »

... i see why the mods are not agreeing to do what you want.

:devilish  death

:)  sorry, no can do

:devilish  death!

:)  why not maim?

>:  death...

:)  but what about maiming?

>:  grrrrglegrrrrg.....

:confused  what?

:explode  DEATH!!!!!!! I WANT DEATH!!!!!!! MAGIC DEATH!!! PHYSICAL DEATH!!! DEATH, DEATH, DEATH, DEATH, DIE, DEAD, CORPSE, GRAVE, FUNERAL, HAPPINESS, VIOLENCE, UNHAPPY REALATIVES, DEATH!!!!!

:(  but you still havent thought about mai-

:explode  DEEEEAAAAATH!!!!!!!!!

You see?

Atsuin Yohilipon

Bahran the big
Mercenary
Approved Character

« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2005, 02:32:22 PM »

I love it how people keep talking about things that have already been said 15 or 17 times. Don't you?

"Man, being reasonable, must get drunk; The best of life is but intoxication."
- Lord Byron
Kalína Dalá'isyrás
Dalá'isyrás
Mini-mod

High Elf, Kaýrrhem

« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2005, 03:27:22 PM »

not overly. I do not like having to repeat myself and others on such issues as these. Really a pain in the butt ><

Insanity is only a perception made by those who have yet to attain its greatness. While those of us who have already stepped inside its bounds find bliss in our utter madness.
Nai'r en'Lina ar'Kaimel
Darien Gulath
New Santharian

« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2005, 08:33:22 AM »

i think bahran meant it in a sarcastic way Kalina ;)

Necro might give up however i have no other choice then to pursue it, For i have witnessed Necro's long and horrifying journey to get it up,... I have seen the child grow and i hereby addopt it from him.

:idea I think i can work around the ressurection rule and get the thing approved. I hereby order the mods to look at my suggestion which is stated one sentance below this one :crazy

-NO ressurection however when half/death or almost death: powerfull clerics/healers( name your quantity)

-NO hidden island away from santharia, I would like you to imagane a populated city, And then you go into the darkest alleys and even go further. You will find a hidden underground complex created by a secret organisation who makes money with fighting. .. You are brought in against your will (name your entrance; enslaved, set up, anything) to battle against eachother for sheer pleasure of the crowds.

-An OOC message of when you are near-death; Will let us pull you out of the ring and fix you up for mayby another fight. You can only be pulled out if your char does not have enough energy to continue.

-And some other rules wich i haven tought up yet....

-There will also be a story surrounding the alley's for extra indepth play...  I believe that with my modship and dark-ways of telling the story i can really make this interresting. With your permission mods i will write up another entry to get continue this once again.

(My other entry: THE TOURNAMENT OF HEROES was a little to drastic and had to many demons and thingy's. I will make the following entry realistic (and with permission of the mods toss in a demon as finale)

I will santhariaze it and you will give me approval!!!!:smokin  Thank you :p  
And ofcourse Necro; because you are the mother behind this you can state your comment here too. What daya think?

Khiera Meneris
Troubled Wanderer
Approved Character

Human, Hjoria

« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2005, 09:11:22 AM »

That sounds more doable and believable Darien. Write up your proposal and we'll see what can be done.

And by the way,

Quote:
I think i can work around the ressurection rule and get the thing approved. I hereby order the mods to look at my suggestion which is stated one sentance below this one ...  

Nobody, not just Admins and Mods, like to be "ordered" around.

*cough*

Darien Gulath
New Santharian

« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2005, 09:17:22 AM »

*Starts to Order and dictate the Mods, then runs away frightend for their wrath*  :b  

Atsuin
New Santharian

« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2005, 11:52:22 AM »

i have an idea, we can have the contestants fight with pinapples!

Atsuin Yohilipon

NecroMage
NecroMage
Approved Character

« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2005, 01:06:22 PM »

I, NecroMage, hereby sign away all rights, responsibilities and headaches attached to this Gemma forsaken story to Darien. Take good care of my baby, all though I already see it's totally different now ANYWAY, so don't even bother giving me credit. I'm just a guy, who had a dream, and then I died inside because of it.

Also, I will not be participating in this because it defeats the whole point of what I wanted anyway, so you no longer get to beat me up. Blame the rules, Blame the mods, Blame the Admins, Blame Darien, Blame me, Blame yourself, I don't care. I'm leaving. Bye.

Soon my enemies will be consumed by flame...

I am your ultimate destiny. Whether you choose to follow me and remain alive, or choose to defy me and become another soldier in my legion is your decision. Choose wisely.
Atsuin
New Santharian

« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2005, 01:30:22 PM »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

EDIT: Atsuin, if you ever stretch out the thread like that again I will personally come and take any and all of the sicknesses out of your house for I enjoy being sick.

Atsuin Yohilipon

Edited by: Atsuin at: 4/10/05 16:02
Kalína Dalá'isyrás
Dalá'isyrás
Mini-mod

High Elf, Kaýrrhem

« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2005, 02:46:22 PM »

I agree with Khi, with the specifications you mentioned Darien, this is very much more doable. ^.^ Can't wait to see :)  

Insanity is only a perception made by those who have yet to attain its greatness. While those of us who have already stepped inside its bounds find bliss in our utter madness.
Nai'r en'Lina ar'Kaimel
Darien Gulath
New Santharian

« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2005, 11:46:22 PM »

Allright i am writing the thing now... However i am kinda unsure of its location.

I need the name of populated city to use in the story. Where will this take place??

*starts searching in the city-entry's*

Darien Gulath
New Santharian

« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2005, 11:54:22 PM »

My eye has fallen on Voldar. 150.000 inhabitants

Edited by: Darien Gulath at: 4/9/05 15:55
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[July 23, 2019, 07:02:29 PM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:23 PM]