Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Guild of villains  (Read 6519 times)
Darien Gulath
New Santharian

« on: March 28, 2005, 03:26:22 AM »

As you may have noticed in my style of rp-ing i am an wretched villain. But also an assassin, my proposal is to start a guild of these villains (discribing in their character discriptions and social-behavior inside of the games that they are in this particulair guild). It might be more interesting when it comes to a conflict in the party. And it would be kinda cool to be in this guild. I am talking here about a group of 5 or 6 wretched sick psychopaths who's only bound is their business.... Assassination. Where the leader of this force would be......meh :evil   . This aspect will also open up new explorations where whe could instead of saving the day once again from criminality; face the royalguard and commit lots of casualty's in a city/town. To be a real menace. When this guild is formed; whe could throw them in a game of it's own and cause destruction upon the so-called city/town and after this chapter whe could throw in a band of hero's who's quest is: To stop us!

-Whe could think up a story together on how whe met eachother.
-What are true relationships are together. For example one of the assassins is another ones bitch.
-The name of the guild should be mysterious like (the killing six or the ones from the underworld or Coór's disciples.
-The band of criminals should be truly SICK. Where Darien truly remains as one of the sanest persons ( Would be kewl to my idea but this one is optional)
-Think about the possibilities whe could later on write an entry about us where whe leave our mark of fear in santharian history.

I don't think something like this has done before. Tell me your ideas suggestions, comments and critisism.  

Edited by: Darien Gulath at: 3/27/05 19:31
Luca the Thief
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2005, 01:57:22 PM »

This

idea

is

so

bloody awesome

*Giggles madly and runs around in circles*

Er....right *straightens work suit and retains admin-y type qualities* so basically you would like to form an organization that can be assumed to be running at all times, and occasionally make an appearance in play? As I may have mentioned, I absolutely love this idea. It's very...devious. :evil  

Contact me: faye_004@yahoo.ca or all us admins: rpg@santharia.com

Darien Gulath
New Santharian

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2005, 08:49:22 PM »

exactly thats my suggestion!!! Now all i need is members!

Machrebs Ork
New Santharian

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2005, 11:56:22 PM »

Well, Ork is currently not doing anything. If you want he can join your guild. He's not really evil, but if you provide enough meat, he'll execute orders as evil as you want them to be :devilish  

Ork
Orcs is made for fightin'

Darien Gulath
New Santharian

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2005, 01:45:22 AM »

I do prefer santharian-die-hards ofcourse unless you can gaurantee to me that you will stay here on santharia for a long long time.... Whe need active members if whe want this to work. If you still insist on joining you will have to stick to this thread so whe can discuss further details with any other future-members of this emerging new clan.

I've just made another character that is awaiting it's approval right now... THAT is certainly one sick individual. I hope it gets trough the approval, he is a good example of the characters i would like in my squad. From sexually abused psycho's that simply kill for the purpose to kill, towards golem-alike magical creatures with long black hairs growing out of their bold pale skin. Whe could even add our own religion where whe serve Coór for example. Whe could possible always find a place for a sane-orc in this order of death. 8)  

Marvin Cerambit
Carvin' Marvin
Approved Character

Orc, Gob-Oc

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2005, 05:36:22 AM »

Ork's my other char. I'm already around for a while (not santharian-die-hard yet) and I'm not planning to leave. Ork probably won't care about religion. But as I said, if you have enough meat to supply you can 'use' him for making some serious damage.

Marving Cerambit
Do not tease my Warg, because you are crunchy and tasteful.

Edited by: Marvin Cerambit  at: 3/28/05 21:36

Marvin Cerambit ~ Do not tease my Warg, because you are crunchy and tasteful

Need help with your new Character?
~> Click Here <~
Darien Gulath
New Santharian

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2005, 05:44:22 AM »

Oh it's you marvin :)  did not know that. You are ofcourse welcome to the guild then. Let us now await the other members to join in.

*sits down and waits*

*looks on his watch a couple of times*

Luca the Thief
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2005, 06:15:22 AM »

If I ever get around to finally finishing Kiseria, I might throw her in.

Also, once you have decided on some members, you will all have to adjust your CD's accordingly. Mostly a history thing.

Contact me: faye_004@yahoo.ca or all us admins: rpg@santharia.com

Darien Gulath
New Santharian

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2005, 06:38:22 AM »

Ofcourse i did mention that. However i will not take Darien back to the drawing-board before the name of the guild and members of it are determined. And ofcourse the story surrounding our meeting/relationships together. When this is finished whe can all take our characters back towards the drawingboard to make the changes.

Whe've currently got 3 to 4 members.

Ork ( marvin's character)
Darien ( my character)
Kiserie ( Luca's character)
Xideon ( My character also)

So whe could still need more members..... ( wacko's and lunatics who's passions are to murder, JOIN NOW!!!)

Marvin Cerambit
Carvin' Marvin
Approved Character

Orc, Gob-Oc

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2005, 06:56:22 AM »

Hey Darien, we could meet up in The Thirsty Herald. You could convince Ork in giving you some back up :devilish  

Marving Cerambit

~> Click Here <~
Darien Gulath
New Santharian

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2005, 07:09:22 AM »

Darien left the thirsty herald the same morning on the now current day. Whe could do it in Nyemersis tough. I have been assigned to help mod the place/ streets. And will open up a topic called the Dark Alleys or something alike. Where whe could set up this conversation.
However i recommend writing it down in story-mode arguing it here in this topic. ( A better story can be created this way).

Hm my own amusing chit-chat which i was typing above brought up another idea. Once whe have finished to story's surrounding our characters whe could have a meeting at Nyemersys whit all our insane members where whe will be for the first time exposed to:

~~~~vommits the word :x : Heroes.........

Isaraldor Glamthail
Mystic of the Wind
Approved Character

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2005, 08:27:22 AM »

actually a story set in nyermersys would definatly spice things up a bit. and there's another one starting, it should be interesting. and using the "Alley Travels" thread will be enough.

sig made by gararion

Can you withstand my eternal onslaught of wind and water?
Isaraldor Glamthail-Santharia

Ever meet the fury of the wind?
NecroMage
NecroMage
Approved Character

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2005, 12:45:22 PM »

Hey, this is kinda like the Red Blade, but it's tiny and new and lacks ancient evil majicks from before the time it was spelled Magic.

I mean, um, you all just ignore that.

I like this idea, and I plan on making an assassin/ thief/ rogue/ really evil dude in the near future. He like killing. A LOT. The only reason I haven't started making his CD yet is because he needed some way of getting access to some cash/ technology/ materials, since he can design his own weapons and other gadgets for assassination and other criminal activities. However, if he was in here he might be able to exist after all.

Also, he will be an elf and will laugh maniacally or sing quietly while killing people. I haven't decided yet. This is gonna be FUN!!!!

*goes off to sharpen his various weaponry*

Soon my enemies will be consumed by flame...

I am your ultimate destiny. Whether you choose to follow me and remain alive, or choose to defy me and become another soldier in my legion is your decision. Choose wisely.
Marvin Cerambit
Carvin' Marvin
Approved Character

Orc, Gob-Oc

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2005, 05:27:22 PM »

Sure, Nyemersys is fine. Just let me know if you're planning on starting up and I'll drop by.

Marving Cerambit

~> Click Here <~
Khiera Meneris
Troubled Wanderer
Approved Character

Human, Hjoria

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2005, 10:41:22 PM »

Whoa ... i just got back from a four day weekend and so many different threads. Don't really have time to comment now, but i just wanted to say that this idea sounds so much like the Legion of Doom idea ... don't you remember Luca?? *pokles Luca*

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[July 23, 2019, 07:02:29 PM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:23 PM]

[August 01, 2018, 03:13:13 PM]

[June 19, 2018, 12:49:51 PM]

[April 28, 2018, 03:44:22 AM]

[April 13, 2018, 06:36:29 AM]

[April 10, 2018, 08:32:04 PM]

[March 09, 2018, 05:45:59 PM]