Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Guild of villains  (Read 6307 times)
Gararion
Wind Waker
Approved Character

Elf, Ylfferhim

« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2005, 04:25:22 AM »

I would like to note that Nyermersys already has a 'bad nieghbourhood' called the Vagabound's Hideout.  Perhaps you could use a place in there as your HQ?  Say...a building in the Backyards or something?

Gararion
Wind Waker
Approved Character

Elf, Ylfferhim

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2005, 04:26:22 AM »

Also of note, somehting  you may wish to keep in mind when starting the game is that you wont be the only evil guild out there.  I am sure there will be a thieves guild and several small aspiring gangs of ruffians.

Darien Gulath
New Santharian

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2005, 05:31:22 AM »

Ofcourse i know that; The guild depends on other criminal forces (Npc's etc.) to stay alive. Most assassinations occur underling between these criminals. There are rarely civilians involved in these buisenesses....  

Now for a small update: I am planning to write some sort of global information/history about our guild which can be used to place into our cd's. Whe will edit, rewrite or add informations to the guildmembers liking, When whe progress this......

and if Necro(who has a spot reserved now) and luca finish their characters on the drawingboard whe can throw them into the game of nyemersys where i will consult with mana and isa for how and what.

That is all for now, Oh and whe:
Could still use some more members! So psychopathic criminals! Join us!                    The Disciples of Coór!

Or erhm.....             THE RED BLADE!

Seriously,... Our guildname.......................... whe need a naming!

Edited by: Darien Gulath at: 3/29/05 21:37
Marvin Cerambit
Carvin' Marvin
Approved Character

Orc, Gob-Oc

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2005, 05:59:22 AM »

Names you say?

Nutcase killers
Deranged destroyers
Raving reapers
Eccentric eliminators/exterminators/executioners
Banana butchers
Psycho slayers

Marving Cerambit
Do not tease my Warg, because you are crunchy and tasteful.

Marvin Cerambit ~ Do not tease my Warg, because you are crunchy and tasteful

Need help with your new Character?
~> Click Here <~
Bahran the big
Mercenary
Approved Character

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2005, 07:44:22 AM »

Well, if I could find Borgan's CD (Borgan Sullikan, that is) I'd join. I'm not rewriting it... but if I ever find it, he's sure to be in. So, if I can find it I'll put him in.

Indifference will be the downfall of mankind, but who cares?

"It’s better to die whimpering like a little girl than trying to be a hero."
-Anonymous

"Man, being reasonable, must get drunk; The best of life is but intoxication."
- Lord Byron
NecroMage
NecroMage
Approved Character

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2005, 11:51:22 AM »

A name eh? Well, firstly it can't be the Red Blade because that is something that I am planning on using in the future. I don't want to reveal too much, but it's a BIG EVIL SECRET Society, That is BIG and EVIL and SECRET. Also, it's links NecroMage, Masta and Xirix, Chaos, Illix and this new guy together in different ways. That is all I will say, as I don't wish to ruin my story that will be epic and godlike.

As for the Desciples of Co'or, That seems to have religious conotations too strong for this group of killers. The name should reflect the fact we kill people, not that we worship Satan. Or Co'or, in the case of Santharian religion.

Here's my list, I hope One gets picked:

The Dark Daggers
The Poisoned Hope
The Shadows of Death
The Night's Dangers

If anyone can think of a better one, post it, 'cause I don't really think these Capture the pure insanity that we possess.

Soon my enemies will be consumed by flame...

I am your ultimate destiny. Whether you choose to follow me and remain alive, or choose to defy me and become another soldier in my legion is your decision. Choose wisely.
Marvin Cerambit
Carvin' Marvin
Approved Character

Orc, Gob-Oc

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2005, 04:37:22 PM »

Or how about:
The Fluffy Bunnies
The Cute Puppies
The Soft Strokes

Marving Cerambit

~> Click Here <~
Darien Gulath
New Santharian

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2005, 12:06:22 AM »

Bahran- i hopes you find it ;) .

The Shadows of Death - From Necro  sounds most apealing to me and for the Red-blade;.. Whe could link them to our guild in some way- a alliance or something alike. I guess thats up to you Necro...

I'l try to be creative too, :
"The Predators"
" The ones whe do not speak off"
"The R.O.T. ( Reign of Terror); The rotten ones"
"Darien's clan ( :b  )"
Heh :b  I really am out of ideas.

Hereby i nominate The Shadows of Death as our current clan-name until somebody votes differently or disagrees.....

NecroMage
NecroMage
Approved Character

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2005, 12:10:22 PM »

Um, trust me, TRB would NOT be an ally. In fact, the opening of my epic godlike story starts off with every character in that list being attacked by a powerful Red Blade assassin, or a group of normal ones depending.

It's gonna be freaking sweet.

But yeah, I thought that "The Shadows of Death" or "The Poisoned Hope" were the best, but Poisoned hope doesn't seem like a very assassin guild esque name. a majigger thingy mabob. doohickey.

Yeah, I'm high off of day immunization fluid. Go me and the searing pain I feel in my FREAKINARMTHATHURTSSOGODAMNMUCHOWOWOWTHEPAIN!!!

I am your ultimate destiny. Whether you choose to follow me and remain alive, or choose to defy me and become another soldier in my legion is your decision. Choose wisely.
Luca the Thief
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2005, 03:39:22 PM »

Of course I remember the Legion of Doom, Khi! Duh....Kiseria was supposed to be in that too. Which is why the following is still on my computer, and is the current grand daddy total of her CD asoforth:

Name   Kiseria

Gender   Female

Age   210

Race  Dark Elf

Occupation  Avenger

Wow...its so old its from back in the day when I wrote things in HTML instead of EzCodes.

Contact me: faye_004@yahoo.ca or all us admins: rpg@santharia.com

Edited by: Luca the Thief at: 3/31/05 7:40
Darien Gulath
New Santharian

« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2005, 07:06:22 AM »

The Shadows of death

Criminality and murders are rising intensely the last months, Where the local-city-guard of Nyemersys blames a new organisation for this up rise in the underworld. A new force with highly wanted criminals and assassins who’s identity’s are not yet revealed are suspects for stirring up the streets. Rumours spread that these are not ordinary people but a new unholy alliance created by Coór’s will to serve him in bringing chaos and destruction to the city. The guards of multiple regions are searching them to bring justice towards their horrible acts on society. However these “Dark ones” always seem to slip away unnoticed only leaving a trail of bodies behind. These “Shadows” are used as pawns by the many criminal factions to eliminate opposition where certain criminal-guilds are ganged up against each other; To kill gang-leaders for leadership, men of these guilds who have betrayed “shadows of Death’s  contractor” or simply one who wants revenge and hires these Shadows of Death to see the job done. Other assassins and contract-killers are on the list of the “Shadows” too; For they do not need competition in their area of expertise. Their fame grows however their identity’s remain unknown.

--------------------------------------------------------
Just a little background story for our guild. I am not sure where to use this for however this is how whe should imagine ourselves.
--------------------------------------------------------
What remains is the process of our meetings:
Members:

Darien Gulath
Xenion
Ork
(Necro's char)
Kiseria
(Bah's Char: Borgan)
--------------------------------------------

-Darien meets and enslaves Xenion which shapes it to the first step of the gang. Xenion is released after a bargain between the 2 and serves him now.

-Ork= is more like a mercenary as how i understood it. Works for meat.

Now for how have your characters all managed to get here?

--Pursuation by one of the team-members....
--Enslaved like Xenion or some other strange situation alike?
--Did anyone of your charaters helped to create and evolve the gang?
-etc. etc.

And relationships.....

-Do you still have to proof yourself?
-You are greatly respected by the other team-members?
-Is there one in the team your character kand stand?
-Is there someone who your charachter fears inside the clan?

For example:
Xenion is seen as nothing more then a beast, the team distrusts him but tolerates him because he is loyal to Darien, Necro on the other hand fears the creature for he knows what the beast can do once it unleashes it's magics. Luca pity's the creature and is building its trust to great annoyance of Darien.

Darien is seen by most members as highly-respected, especially by Xenion and Ork. However Necro find him unworthy of his function as leader; in his eyes Darien is a dumb drunk who priorities drinks before buisiness and he thinks he should be leader.

Luca on the other hand can't stand Necro and always hangs around Ork who seems to protect her against Necro's outbursts.
Luca respects Darien as their leader but fears for Necro, She is still new and has to prove herself as a master in their expertise.

Ork gains more and more respect as his number of kills increase. This big ork is even feared for it. He respects everyone of the guild but hates the man-beast Xenion.
------------------------------------------------------
This was just an example for how i would like the relationships underling. This should be disgussed.

-----------------------------------------------
And i hereby also make another pitiful (possibly last) cry for  
MORE MEMBERS NEEDED!!! RESPOND NOW!!!

NecroMage
NecroMage
Approved Character

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2005, 11:40:22 AM »

I don't like the phrase about us being Pawns, or the part about us supposedly being created by Co'or's will. I think it should reflect the fact that we answer to nobody as a superior, Not Ava or Co'or or even our clients, because if you think about it, we are all very strong willed, unique, Violent people. I know MY Character wouldn't like getting bossed around by someone who needed US, and would You hire an assassin who WOULD? We know our profession, I say our clients show up, give us the info and half the payment and we go off to work. (the other half is delivered on completion, call me old fashioned but I like it that way.)

Also, My Character is gonna have many different daggers. Yes, Lots of Daggerzes...

Also, he's gonna be the Ninja-style assassin, with a mean streak. Like, a silent, deadly, smart, psychotic killer trained in many forms of weaponry and filled with hatred and bitterness.

And he's single, Ladies!;)  

Marvin Cerambit
Carvin' Marvin
Approved Character

Orc, Gob-Oc

« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2005, 09:07:22 PM »

Yeah, mercenary is fine and I have nothing against it for Ork to be a pawn.
Quote:

Now for how have your characters all managed to get here?

I would suggest to RP it out.
Quote:
-Do you still have to proof yourself?
-You are greatly respected by the other team-members?
-Is there one in the team your character kand stand?
-Is there someone who your charachter fears inside the clan?

-No, his looks show what he's worth :biggrin
-That will be up to the others. Gaining more and more respect as his number of kills increase is fine by me.
-Not likely. Ork is easily angered, but it is just as easy to calm him again. Therefore he'll never hate anyone. You can try to constantly piss him off, but most likely you'll end up with an axe in your head.
-Fear? :lol

Ork is single too ;)  

Marving Cerambit

~> Click Here <~
Darien Gulath
New Santharian

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2005, 12:34:22 AM »

Good points Necro i'l change the paragraph.

And Marvin: You suggest R-playing our meetings, But wouldn't it be odd that THE band of assassins meet each-other at the same time at the same moment in the same city all agreeing at once to become a guild? It seems unlikly, And our characters are all assassins with high prides so it would rather quikly turn into violence then the establishment of the guild (to my opinion). Whe will start a short story in Nyemersys and look at how it evolves tough; But then the members allready know each-other...

I think that the next step is to get our characters done and approved ( which may take a while... Necro? Bah? Luca?) Post them here when you are done... Or better; almost done. Whe will have to add some historical information to the Cd.....

Any further creative ideas are appriciated. And what is also important right now is the discription of our guild, Anyone willing to rewrite it?

Once whe have all C.d.'s of the current members whe can initiate the next phrase of my plan :evil :evil  

Bahran the big
Mercenary
Approved Character

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2005, 01:38:22 AM »

Ok, I got an idea for how Borgan joined up.

(The following already happened in the Nyermersys city game, but you won't find it because the game restarted... I blame Isa.)
In Voldar there was a crime lord, Malgion Krael, and Borgan was his master assassin. They had been friends a long time. But, for some reason the two had a falling out and Borgan left. From then on Borgan vowed to kill his former boss. (End of what already happened.)

And in Nyermersys he had his own guild, but maybe, since there's no record of that, we just go with Borgan joined up with this guild instead of starting his own.

And some things you might need to know about Borgan... he had someone try to kill him by slashing his throat, but instead it just got his voice book, and now he can't talk. He has a translator in the CD I can't find, but maybe instead one of the people in this guild can understand him.

Indifference will be the downfall of mankind, but who cares?

"It’s better to die whimpering like a little girl than trying to be a hero."
-Anonymous

"Man, being reasonable, must get drunk; The best of life is but intoxication."
- Lord Byron
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[July 23, 2019, 07:02:29 PM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:23 PM]

[August 01, 2018, 03:13:13 PM]

[June 19, 2018, 12:49:51 PM]