Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Guild of villains  (Read 6338 times)
The Ghost
Blood Child
Approved Character

Elf, Ahrhim

« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2005, 09:01:22 AM »

Just curious, but when and where do you say if  you have accepted which new members?

I am the Darkness between the stars.
I am the Silence between whispers.
I am there in your darkest of dreams.
I am The Ghost, and you cannot escape.

- The Ghost

I am the Darkness between Stars
I am the Silence between Whispers
I am There, in Your Darkest of Dreams
I am
The Ghost, and you Can Not Escape.
Darien Gulath
New Santharian

« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2005, 11:24:22 PM »

soon.... as it looks now whe have Darien Gulath, The ghost, Ork. I am still waiting for some others to finish their badguy. Not everyone is entirely finished yet.

I am also overly busy, (setting up a new story) Redoing my char etc. etc. So anyways have a few more days or weeks patience. You could develop your playstyle a bit in the meanwhile...

RazorClaw BlackCrawl
New Santharian

« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2005, 06:18:22 AM »

oohhhh, very evil idea! I am working on a character for this, it'll be my third char. I hope to get him approved soon, still have to enter him though.

RazorClaw BlackCrawl

Darien Gulath
New Santharian

« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2005, 08:45:22 PM »

Once whe have the guild formed whe will lend our appearance for guest-appearance's in certain story's. There might be adventures wich are in need of some serious badguys...

That'l be one of the main purpose of the guild.

RazorClaw BlackCrawl
New Santharian

« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2005, 11:58:22 PM »

Nice, I'm almost done getting my char. sorted out and will add him to the char. creation forum soon.

RazorClaw BlackCrawl

Luca the Thief
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2005, 08:44:22 AM »

Hey, Darien, did you ever finish that paragraph, guild thingy to put in your CD? I can't remember reading it so I was just double checking to see if I had overlooked it. :biggrin  

Contact me: faye_004@yahoo.ca or all us admins: rpg@santharia.com

Darien Gulath
New Santharian

« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2005, 11:38:22 PM »

didn't do it yet. that is why my cd is still at development section i was kinda waiting for some cd's to be posted by some of the people that way i can import the paragraph with the use of some more information about the members who are in it.  

Marvin Cerambit
Carvin' Marvin
Approved Character

Orc, Gob-Oc

« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2005, 11:53:22 PM »

Maybe we can already start with the people that are already here? And gain more members while we're playing.

Marvin Cerambit ~ Do not tease my Warg, because you are crunchy and tasteful

Need help with your new Character?
~> Click Here <~
Luca the Thief
« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2005, 06:55:22 AM »

Kiseria is nearly done. Her history is turning out to be a monster that needs taming and trimming.

Contact me: faye_004@yahoo.ca or all us admins: rpg@santharia.com

Xaod Shadow
New Santharian

« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2005, 06:58:22 AM »

Hi, I am Razor's assassain. This will be my 4th character.
I still need to finish my history. Is it alright if I join the guild? and if so, should I put something of it in my history?

Julian Darkthorn
New Santharian

« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2005, 12:52:22 PM »

I'd like to join, but I have some questions.

What's this guild called? Should I include something about it in my CD? Do we have some sort of Headquarters or something? If So, where is it located and what is it like?

Thanx for letting me in if you do, and don't worry, my Char is REALLY twisted, he's just not done:biggrin :b iggrin:biggrin :b iggrin:biggrin  

Insanity's a blessing, without it I'd probably go crazy

Darien Gulath
New Santharian

« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2005, 02:44:22 AM »

Guild name:
Shadows of Death

Guild information:

The shadows of Death is a gathering of criminals, assassins, insane murderers, diabolic mercenary’s and other evil scum,.. combined into one organisation where all members have the same expertise in common; Killing, assassination and murder.
In the current year it still remains as a small but influential organisation acting from Voldar and Milkingrad; having established multiple connections with the Underground.

Guild’s purpose:

The many connections and the guild’s growing reputation create multiple opportunity’s and jobs for the elite group of psychotics; Where the connections range from individual rich civilians (having hate, love, revenge and political jobs mostly); towards leaders of mighty criminal guilds ( which enables the Shadows of Death to fight in guild wars, Eliminating traitors, payback for assassinations; And even more extreme jobs…) And there are so many more types of jobs in between. The main focus of the guild doesn’t seem to be money but achieving a high reputation. Therefore most jobs are done for a low price.

Guild’s Enemies:

The most dangerous enemy is Justice; The soldiers of the king, The royal guard. It is the one opponent that can never be defeated entirely, And it is also the main reason for the guild to hide in the shadows.
Then there are bounty-hunters, Hired mercenary’s, angry mobs, Relatives of the guilds victims and of course a also dangerous group are the criminal guilds that want revenge for the murders committed towards them. The enemies of the SoD are countless and keep growing with the guild’s very existence…

Guild’s activity:

The current group of members are around 60. The strongest and most skilled fighters wield the more important positions in the guild. The guild is basically divided in three groups. One group is for some basic-fighters/Mercenary’s/Low-reputation criminals who are all willing to achieve a high rank inside the guild, Some of them are simply to afraid to leave even tough their lives are at stake one way or another. The second group to mention are the ones with connections; Spy’s, former guild members, Some civilians whose purposes are to arrange jobs, To recruit new troopers and take care of any further arrangements including money, Meetings and gathering the members for common jobs.
The guild grows in number so now and then; However when the size grows the eye of the royal guard focuses on them and their numbers are quickly reduced when the commanders of the populated city’s resolve the plague of murderers to balance the scale of good and evil once again. Many other enemies manage to slay a member from time to time and there are also kills from within the guild if someone wishes to grow in rank or wishes to overthrow a leader (more likely when a leader fights back and kills the one who tries to push him from the spot).  

Guild’s most respected/Leaders:
Darién Gulath (aka The Predator)
Yggrasillas Tanalian (aka The Ghost)
Kiseria (aka The Avenger)
Julien Darkthorn (aka The dark stalker)
Xaod Shadow (aka …)
Ork (aka …)
Borgan Sullikan (aka …)

Member List:

Name: Darién Gulath
Nickname/title: The Predator
Race: Half/elf
Appearance: Muscled, Dark clothed and is mostly one with the shadow.
Expertise: Primary skill: elite 2 handed sword fighter Secondary skill: Stealth
Current Position/status: Leader and most respected/feared member of the guild.
Social behaviour(enemies/friends):
Darién is attracted by Kiseria but tries not to show it. The Ghost is Darién’s right-hand and shares many secret insiders information so that he keeps himself informed on the events, reputations, skills and conspiracy’s against him. Ork is hated simply because of his race.

Name: Julian Darkthorn
Nickname/title: The Dark Stalker
Race: partly Dark-elf
Appearance: Pale skin, Dark hair, Dark clothes.
Expertise: The master of Stealth.
Current Position/status: Feared for unpredictable behaviour; And fear is might

Name: Kiseria Neofelis
Nickname/title: Kiss of Coór
Race: Dark-elf
Appearance: White dress, Black coat, Tattoo’s on her arms and long Black hair
Expertise: Primary skill: Her Long ranged weapons
Current Position/status: Feared but also treasured for her beauty; It took her a while to earn the high level respect she now has.
She knows very good that Darién has an eye on her;.. She always uses this to her advance. Ork is her “best friend”; At least that is what Ork thinks; She actually managed to find a way to bend the powerful orc to her will. She has nothing the fear from the other members of the guild as long as she gives the beast some “sweet fruits” so now and then.
Kiseria can’t stand Julian for some reason.

Name: Yggrasillas Tanalian
Nickname/title: The Ghost
Race: Elf
Appearance: Albino, Black clothes and hood
Expertise: elite Sword fighter/ misguiding opponents
Current Position/status: Very Untrustworthy and not respected/feared at all, Which is mostly the fatal mistake of those who challenge him. Respected in the Leader circle but not at all by the foot folk.
Just like Kiseria is he one of those who can have a great influence upon the guild itself since he shares many important information with Darién he can also tell lies to achieve his own diabolical purposes.

Name: Ork
Nickname/title: Harach-me
Race: Orc
Appearance: Huge muscular brute
Expertise: Axe bearer with high above average strength
Current Position/status: Respected and trusted, Ork is well like by the lower ranked criminals but is considered as a handy tool of use by the elite group of the guild
Ork is a neutral force as long as he gets food to devour he remains satisfied. Ork sees Kiseria as his best friend since she gets him many tasty food. Ork also refuses to follow direct orders from Darién since he dislikes him; Which is Darién’s own fault.

Name: Xaod Shadow
Nickname/title:
Race:
Appearance:
Expertise:
Current Position/status:

Name: Borgan Sullikan
Nickname/title:
Race:
Appearance:
Expertise:
Current Position/status:

Edited by: Darien Gulath at: 5/24/05 19:26
Darien Gulath
New Santharian

« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2005, 02:51:22 AM »

I've made a good example on how i want it to be. There will be one final chapter concerning history and achiefments of the guild and members. However i would first like to call upon you to change any wrong data or information concerning your cd. With that i mean your status section and social behaviour section (in the reply above)...
I hope you are fine with the things i've done so far,... If not then tell me what to change and into what....  

Marvin Cerambit
Carvin' Marvin
Approved Character

Orc, Gob-Oc

« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2005, 06:40:22 PM »

How about giving Ork a bodyguard function? Personal guard or so.

Marvin Cerambit ~ Do not tease my Warg, because you are crunchy and tasteful

Need help with your new Character?
~> Click Here <~
Xaod Shadow
New Santharian

« Reply #59 on: May 26, 2005, 10:58:22 PM »

I'm still working on Xaod, he is nearly done, but unfortunately I am having a difficult time creating a history for him.

Ever seen the 1st scary movie? You know the parody of Scream on it? Thats kind of how I'm going to play Xaod, just giving you all a warning...

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[July 23, 2019, 07:02:29 PM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:23 PM]

[August 01, 2018, 03:13:13 PM]

[June 19, 2018, 12:49:51 PM]

[April 28, 2018, 03:44:22 AM]

[April 13, 2018, 06:36:29 AM]

[April 10, 2018, 08:32:04 PM]

[March 09, 2018, 05:45:59 PM]