Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mithral Murder (Majorly edited!!!!!)  (Read 8805 times)
Xun Darkwoe
Hunter of Thorns
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« on: May 20, 2006, 11:50:23 PM »

new update.

The storyline:

The storyline is about an Eophyrhim elf and how his mother has died. People have been hearing of a murdering cult of a necromancer and wind mage taking victims and doing illegal tests of dark wind magic. A group of dwarves, elves, and humans have met up with each other. They talk about the cult when another human and an Eophyrhim elf enter and tell the story of how his mother was a victim.

They search around the world for the cult, and fight them twice. The wind mage then turnes up and makes his choice on whether he wants to flee or fight. The group sets out to find the cave, and goes through Paelelon forest, where many people insult the group and wish to fight them, a few who actually do. The group sets out and finds the cave where the cult lies. They fight there, where a people get injured, and the cult flees, except for the wind mage, who is captured and forced to help them.

The fight is not over yet, however, for the enemy still lives. He has fleed to a hidden part of the shining forest, unknown to most people. The group is lead there by The new wind mage, who eventually gets caught and switches sides. He leads them to the enemy, who is now more powerful then ever. He has plenty of lackeys now, and the fight goes on for seemingly forever. They finally beat the boss, who has fled to the corner of Santharia, never to be seen again.

The people rejoice. They have destroyed the cult that has been killing people in Santharia for years. They have made a great difference. Now they think they are heroes.

-Co Mods-

I have decided to have two Co Mods. The two are Thorgas Ironforge and So Orril Mesiefer. However, I will not except them if they are not willing to take the job. I have also decided that Thorgas and I will be the main ones to talk to when having problems. especially grammar or something. Orril shall still have the task of looking over the CD requests, Thorgas and I will do that, too, and Tell people if they are doing things wrong.

~Starting Players~

We have made a lot of friends, and thus, our players are these people.

Xun Darkwoe (Of course)
So Orril Miesefer (Another Mod)
Thorgas Ironforge (Another Mod)
Cronah S. Achran
Drasil Razorfang
Gamaliel Ironforge (Throgas' brother)

Reservations:
These are people who have not yet been titled, but have joined the little club we have created. They are these people.

The Black Hunter
Huma Mager
Yalari Maelea

I do not think that is all of them, but my other friends will inform me if i have missed somebody.

People I would like to join, but hasn't either heard about this or made their mind.

Aztira Bisir
Tythle Fi Thea
Malavon Despana
Twen Arearwen

How to incorperate new players.
This can be done pretty easily to this storyline. If you are a good person, then you can be seen with something to do with the cult, or have seen the group and has disliked the cult. You can then join with the group.

If you are a bad guy, you can either be found by the enemies and be spared, if to be a lackey, or another lackey of the cult. You can then join.

How to join: You can join by requesting to join, basically. We have not made our whole groups yet, so we need not to make a new group. If you have a unique CD or you are invited to the story, we will look through your posts to see your deatils and if we like it, you may join.

Events in the story:
The brothers errand: Gamaliel, Drasil and Thorgas in a tavern. The Dwarves talk to Drasil and propose to go into an errand.

The Ximax meeting: Cronah, and Yalari meet near Ximax, Yalari talk to Cronah that searches his way out of the city.

Exiled party meeting: Xun and Huma meet close to a forest, after a fight they are forced to join by an attack of a pack of wolfs.

Murdering cult: Anyone that wishes to change to this party is welcome, ruled by the wind mage elf Orril (sub boss) and a very powerful Necromancer (boss), this party takes innocent persons for experiments in Necromancy and Dark wind magic.

The Groups Have Met: Brothers group and Wizards group moves to Shivering Woods, there they join into a group and decide to travel to the Eophyrhim forest, to do some research about a mysterious murdering guild that has a minimal apparition in the history of the groups.

The Wanderers: The new group meets the Exiled group, they fight because the first group attacked the Exiled group, but then join to fight VS the murdering scouts.

Meeting the sub boss: The group wins VS the scouts, but the sub Boss appears to make things hard, with other three elemental mages this group fight the good party. Making the good party flee.

Reaching Paelelon: Xun and the group reaches Paelelon, there the father of Xun explain about the hidden Guild and Xun’s mother conflicts with this guild, there the Sub boss and the other three elemental mage cause a massive disaster, the good party fights and makes them flee.

Catching the sub boss: Xun and the Group meet the sub boss again, and after a fight where the other three elemental mages fall or flee, the sub boss is caught, the party now wants information; from here two possible events.

A) The sub boss gives info and changes from side.
B) The sub boss doesn’t give info and flees again.

Final A: The boss and the group fight, and the Boss manage to escape, disappearing from Caelereth forever.

Final B: the party finds the lair of the murder team, and fights its way to the boss and sub boss, this two makes the lair blow when the fight seems lost, if they survived or not… that’s other story.

The time is around 1666 a.S.

Main Event are:
The groups have met: this allows all the players to finally interact with everybody. Also everyone has met and the main story can begin.

Meeting the sub boss: this allows the players to see what is really happening, and the deep conflict they’re entering in.

Catching the Sub boss: this is the prelude for the possible finals, depending on the actions, the Sub boss will decide to join or to flee.

Parties:
Warriors party: Gamaliel, Drasil and Thorgas (anyone that wants to join this party can if is a warrior)

Ximax party: Cronah and Yalari . (Anyone can join this party if is a magic user, or something else)

Exiled Party: Huma and Xun (Anyone can join this party if in its personality is said to be lonesome.)

AI unit: Sorin Hellscrom. (this is the AI unit for the boss, unless somebody else, like Twen, joins.)

Foe’s party: So Orril Miés'efér (Wind mage) Necromancer (Will be added any player that wishes to do this role, suggested: Twen Araerwen) Three elemental mage (can be NPC’s while we get Real players) Tons of NPC’s serving both the Necromancer and the wind mage. (Anyone can join this party if is an assassin, thief, or mage with dark inclinations, or a lost warrior looking for something to do, or mercenary.

Okay, our email is these.

Xun's email address: The_demon_of_darkness1213@yahoo.com  

So Orril's Email address: Rayquaza3@hotmail.com

Thorgas' email address: Unknown...right now.

You can also EZmail us, but that should be only for small cases.j

the trees are my life, the forest my soul. Whomever takes that away will not be tolerated Xun Darkwoe, Hunter of Thorns

Edited by: Xun Darkwoe at: 11/19/06 8:26

Your inner nature resides in your heart and your mind. If either of those are lost, everything that matters is no more
Drasil Razorfang
Remote Rover
Approved Character

Elf, Meladrhim/ Injerin

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2006, 01:23:23 AM »

First, Where am I?  Second, you can't decide who is in your story.  It needs to be open for everyone.  Finally, you need to be titled for 3 months before you become a mod.

Drasil Razorfang CD

Kalína Dalá'isyrás
Dalá'isyrás
Mini-mod

High Elf, Kaýrrhem

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 1970, 09:00:00 AM »

You need to be actively in a story for at least 4 months until you can become a mod. After that 4 months, it is really up to the admins if we feel you are capable enough to carry such a burden.

Modding is NOT easy - ask anyone who has been one at any point in time.

www.p081.ezboard.com/fthesantharianrpgboard83.showMessage?topicID=259.topic" target="_blank">

The Santharian Dream ~ Role Playing Basics
Character Creation Guide ~ Restrictions and Age Calculator

Insanity is only a perception made by those who have yet to attain its greatness. While those of us who have already stepped inside its bounds find bliss in our utter madness.
Nai'r en'Lina ar'Kaimel
Kalan Darkwoe
New Santharian

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2006, 03:09:23 AM »

ok guys, um, gotta start logging out and in my different accounts. i will hold back. Oh and Drasil, it is open to everyone, that's the invitations to my friends who are going to join. if somebody else wants to join, they can.

so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2006, 02:28:23 PM »

... Let me add some things, if not this story can be VERY short. Expect 'em for tomorrow.

What's my magic? My treasure. What's my God? My freedom. My law? the strength and the wind. My mother country the sky So Orril Miés'éfer, Sky master.

In this world the only thing that is always true is that everything changes, moves and tears apart, to latter return in a neverending dance inspired in the movement of wind. ~ So Orril Miés'éfer, Sky Tower Apprentice
so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2006, 11:08:23 AM »

Ok, my version.

Events in the story:
Warriors Party meeting: Gamaliel, Drasil and Yalair in a tavern. The Dwarfs talk to Xun, being brave, and they figure out that Xun is a friendly Eophyrhim, and just a poor lad who has lost his mother. they tell them they would help him find the murderer.

Wizards Party meeting: Cronah, and Thorgas meet near Ximax, Thorgas talk to Cornah that search his way out of the city.

Exiled party meeting: Xun and Huma meets close to a forest, after a fight they are forced to join by an attack of… a bear or something like that…

Murdering Party: Anyone that wishes to change to this party is welcome, ruled by the  wind mage elf Orril (sub boss) and a very powerful Necromancer (boss), this party takes innocent persons for experiments in Necromancy and Dark wind magic.

The Groups Have Met: Wizard group and Warrior group moves to Shivering Woods, there they join into a group and decide to travel to the Eophyrhim forest, to do some research about a mysterious murdering guild that has a minimal apparition in the history of the groups.

The Wanderer: The new group meets the Exiled group, they fight because the seconds attacked the first group, but then join to fight VS the murdering scouts.

Meeting the sub boss: The group wins VS the scouts, but the sub Boss appears to make things hard, with other three elemental mages this group fight the good party. Making them flee.

Reaching Paelelon: Xun and the group reaches Paelelon, there the father of Xun explain about the hidden Guild and Xun’s mother conflicts with this group, there the Sub boss and the other three elemental mage cause a massive disaster, the good party fights and makes them flee.

Catching the sub boss: Xun and the Group meet the Murderer again, and after a fight where the other three elemental mages fall, the sub boss is catches, the party now wants information; from here two possible events.

Final A: The boss and the group fight, and the Boss manages to escape, diapearing from Caelereth forever.

Final B: the party finds the lair of the murder team, and fights its way to the boss and sub boss, this two makes the lair blow when the fight seems lost, if they survived or not… that’s other story.

The time is around 900 b.c.

Main Event are:
The groups have met: this allows all the players to finally interact with everybody. Also everyone has met and the main story can begin.

Meeting the sub boss: this allows the players to see what is really happening, and the deep conflict they’re entering in.

Catching the Sub boss: this is the prelude for the possible finals, depending on the actions, the Sub boss will decide to join or to flee.

Parties:
Warriors party: Gamaliel, Drasil and Yalair (anyone that wants to join this party can if is a warrior)
Wizard party: Cronah, and Thorgas. (Anyone can join this party if is a magic user, or something else)
Exiled Party: Huma and Xun (Anyone can join this party if in its personality is said to be lonesome.)

AI unit: Sorin Hellscrom.

Foe’s party: So Orril Miés'efér (Wind mage) Necromancer (Will be added any player that wishes to do this role, suggested: Twen Araerwing) Three elemental mage (can be NPC’s while we get Real players) Tons of NPC’s serving both the Necromancer and the wind mage. (Anyone can join this party if is an assassin, thief, or mage with dark inclinations)

What's my magic? My treasure. What's my God? My freedom. My law? the strength and the wind. My mother country the sky So Orril Miés'éfer, Sky master.

In this world the only thing that is always true is that everything changes, moves and tears apart, to latter return in a neverending dance inspired in the movement of wind. ~ So Orril Miés'éfer, Sky Tower Apprentice
Xun Darkwoe
Hunter of Thorns
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2006, 12:39:23 AM »

i see one problem, you said that the dwarfs talk to Xun at the top, however, your version also says that 3 eents over, they finally meet. how does that work?

other then that, i think it is pretty good, and i like that we have a human, (not human in the game, in RL, and not AI) in the bad guys team.:b  

The man who dares attack me, shall have pain and suffering beneath my blade. A man who touches me shall know what a beast I can be. Xun Darkwoe, Hunter of Thorns.

Your inner nature resides in your heart and your mind. If either of those are lost, everything that matters is no more
Thorgas Ironforge
Ironforge Pyromancer
Mini-mod

Dwarf, Mitharim

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2006, 01:06:23 AM »

Hmm... I personally like the idea of Xun meeting the Ironforge brothers in a tavern (drinking, as always), as dwarves are known to have closely knit family ties, and I wouldn't want to be far from my bro.
And about the boss thing, a boss would not be a boss without a gang. So how about making a blood eye cult boss with his gang of bandits?
And about my proposal (again), I say before we help Xun find his mother's butcher, he needs to do some "Quests" for us first, to help him prove his loyalty. As you know, he is an Eophyrhim, and it will make the story long and exciting.

Oink. :thumbup  

Behold... Admire... Fear... and Wonder. Witness the fire burning in me... Burning... To Avenge.

The Ironforge Pyromancer

A weak mind is a deadly foe.
Thorgas Ironforge
Buri
Thorgas' theme song
so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2006, 02:59:23 AM »

Ups... didn't noted that problem, will correct it. then yes, sounds more credible that the two dwarves are in the same party...  

so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2006, 03:16:23 AM »

Up date

Events in the story:
Brothers Party meeting: Gamaliel, Drasil and Thorgas in a tavern. The Dwarves talk to Drasil and propose to go into an errand.

Wizards Party meeting: Cronah, and Yalair meet near Ximax, Yalair  talk to Cornah that searches his way out of the city.

Exiled party meeting: Xun and Huma meets close to a forest, after a fight they are forced to join by an attack of… a bear or something like that…

Murdering Party: Anyone that wishes to change to this party is welcome, ruled by the wind mage elf Orril (sub boss) and a very powerful Necromancer (boss), this party takes innocent persons for experiments in Necromancy and Dark wind magic.

The Groups Have Met: Brothers group and Wizards group moves to Shivering Woods, there they join into a group and decide to travel to the Eophyrhim forest, to do some research about a mysterious murdering guild that has a minimal apparition in the history of the groups.

The Wanderer: The new group meets the Exiled group, they fight because the first group attacked the Exiled group, but then join to fight VS the murdering scouts.

Meeting the sub boss: The group wins VS the scouts, but the sub Boss appears to make things hard, with other three elemental mages this group fight the good party. Making the good party flee.

Reaching Paelelon: Xun and the group reaches Paelelon, there the father of Xun explain about the hidden Guild and Xun’s mother conflicts with this guild, there the Sub boss and the other three elemental mage cause a massive disaster, the good party fights and makes them flee.

Catching the sub boss: Xun and the Group meet the sub boss again, and after a fight where the other three elemental mages fall or flee, the sub boss is caught, the party now wants information; from here two possible events.

Final A: The boss and the group fight, and the Boss manage to escape, disappearing from Caelereth forever.

The time is around 900 b.c.

Main Event are:

Parties:
Warriors party: Gamaliel, Drasil and Thorgas (anyone that wants to join this party can if is a warrior)
Wizard party: Cronah, and Yalair. (Anyone can join this party if is a magic user, or something else)

AI unit: Sorin Hellscrom.

Foe’s party: So Orril Miés'efér (Wind mage) Necromancer (Will be added any player that wishes to do this role, suggested: Twen Araerwing) Three elemental mage (can be NPC’s while we get Real players) Tons of NPC’s serving both the Necromancer and the wind mage. (Anyone can join this party if is an assassin, thief, or mage with dark inclinations)

Xun Darkwoe
Hunter of Thorns
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2006, 08:42:23 AM »

hmmm... i think this is good, i will change it to your update, and have you as another of my story MODs, after all, you did do a lot of work.

I just want to make the event names different names and in bold letters. :b  

The man who dares attack me, shall have pain and suffering beneath my blade. A man who touches me shall know what a beast I can be. Xun Darkwoe, Hunter of Thorns.

so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2006, 09:06:23 AM »

go, I'll be waiting

Thorgas Ironforge
Ironforge Pyromancer
Mini-mod

Dwarf, Mitharim

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2006, 12:34:23 PM »

Hmm... Xun, about the event "The Brothers Meet", I think it would not be possible, because I am with my brother at the beggining of the story, at least that is what I understood. You might want to replace the event name.

Behold... Admire... Fear... and Wonder. Witness the fire burning in me... Burning... To Avenge.

The Ironforge Pyromancer

A weak mind is a deadly foe.
Thorgas Ironforge
Buri
Thorgas' theme song
Xun Darkwoe
Hunter of Thorns
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2006, 12:38:23 PM »

yeah true, we should change that. How about, the the brothers errand, because you guys and drasil decide to do an errand.

so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2006, 12:44:23 PM »

Dunno, but the second groups name doesn't make sense anymore, since there's no mage there.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[July 23, 2019, 07:02:29 PM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:23 PM]

[August 01, 2018, 03:13:13 PM]

[June 19, 2018, 12:49:51 PM]

[April 28, 2018, 03:44:22 AM]

[April 13, 2018, 06:36:29 AM]

[April 10, 2018, 08:32:04 PM]

[March 09, 2018, 05:45:59 PM]