Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mithral Murder (Majorly edited!!!!!)  (Read 9090 times)
Xun Darkwoe
Hunter of Thorns
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2006, 12:54:23 PM »

Yeah, true, so what should we name it? i don't have a clue of a good name.

BTW: i just EZmailed Twen asking her if she could look at our story and see if she would join.

The man who dares attack me, shall have pain and suffering beneath my blade. A man who touches me shall know what a beast I can be. Xun Darkwoe, Hunter of Thorns.

Your inner nature resides in your heart and your mind. If either of those are lost, everything that matters is no more
so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2006, 01:22:23 PM »

Ok, I have few seconds of life before Twen arrives...

Change it to... Ximax party... or something like that.

then... pray for the Goddes of Undeath be in good mood or I will be fried for daring to suggest she to be bad...

What's my magic? My treasure. What's my God? My freedom. My law? the strength and the wind. My mother country the sky So Orril Miés'éfer, Sky master.

In this world the only thing that is always true is that everything changes, moves and tears apart, to latter return in a neverending dance inspired in the movement of wind. ~ So Orril Miés'éfer, Sky Tower Apprentice
Xun Darkwoe
Hunter of Thorns
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2006, 01:33:23 PM »

Twen, please... if you do not like this idea, please don't summon your minions on us.

The man who dares attack me, shall have pain and suffering beneath my blade. A man who touches me shall know what a beast I can be. Xun Darkwoe, Hunter of Thorns.

Your inner nature resides in your heart and your mind. If either of those are lost, everything that matters is no more
Thorgas Ironforge
Ironforge Pyromancer
Mini-mod

Dwarf, Mitharim

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2006, 07:04:23 PM »

Ahem... I would just like to remind all of you that we can't kill other Santharians. ;)
Oink.
And how can I fit in the "warriors" group? as you can see, I'm no fighter. :)  

Behold... Admire... Fear... and Wonder. Witness the fire burning in me... Burning... To Avenge.

The Ironforge Pyromancer

A weak mind is a deadly foe.
Thorgas Ironforge
Buri
Thorgas' theme song
so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2006, 01:37:23 AM »

well... Santharians no, but NPC's yes, so if we don't get other three elemental mage they fall, if we get 'em... they will have to play.

Fire magic is battle magic, that's my answer.

What's my magic? My treasure. What's my God? My freedom. My law? the strength and the wind. My mother country the sky So Orril Miés'éfer, Sky master.

In this world the only thing that is always true is that everything changes, moves and tears apart, to latter return in a neverending dance inspired in the movement of wind. ~ So Orril Miés'éfer, Sky Tower Apprentice
Thorgas Ironforge
Ironforge Pyromancer
Mini-mod

Dwarf, Mitharim

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2006, 12:26:23 AM »

Well... I don't think Lady Araerwen would be glad to be the Bad Guys.... or Gals, of the story. :noidea
Battle Magic IS still Magic. That's my reply. I think there is a lot of difference between Warriors and Wizards, other than the spelling. :nod  

Behold... Admire... Fear... and Wonder. Witness the fire burning in me... Burning... To Avenge.

The Ironforge Pyromancer

A weak mind is a deadly foe.
Thorgas Ironforge
Buri
Thorgas' theme song
Xun Darkwoe
Hunter of Thorns
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2006, 12:39:23 AM »

hmmm... I would really like Twen to come here and join. maybe we could change it around, so she wouldn't have to be a bad guy? maybe the boss isn't another mage like his lakeys, and maybe he is a powerful warrior?

so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2006, 01:09:23 AM »

very unlikely, a powerful warrior VS a mage has minium chances to survive.

Xun Darkwoe
Hunter of Thorns
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2006, 02:13:23 AM »

then what would be the point of all our warriors fighting the clan of mages?

so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2006, 02:22:23 AM »

balance the things, count, four mages VS one mage and more than five warriors...

Xun Darkwoe
Hunter of Thorns
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2006, 03:14:23 AM »

but i would think the mages would win. think of it, if a mage could kill a warrior, and there were 4 mages, one a very powerful necromancer, and the other team has 5 warriors and 1 mage, one mage kills a warrior, s that would lower to 1 warrior 1 mage VS 4 mages. the chances are very VERY unlikely that we would win.

Drasil Razorfang
Remote Rover
Approved Character

Elf, Meladrhim/ Injerin

« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2006, 04:27:23 AM »

Suggestion:  If I ever finish writing Modhal, We can stick him in the "evil" party.  An excuse would not be hard as he would find Xun as a pure source of evil and would have good reasons to hate him and those who associate themselves with him.

Drasil Razorfang CD

so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2006, 04:49:23 AM »

That's why in the first battle you flee, the second we flee. I wanted that Drasil, if you finish your CD in less than four months he will be in my team.

Drasil Razorfang
Remote Rover
Approved Character

Elf, Meladrhim/ Injerin

« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2006, 06:58:23 AM »

Ok.  Might I suggest that since Twen can't make it, that we move Orril up to migh boss and Modhal to sub-boss?

Drasil Razorfang CD

Edited by: Drasil Razorfang at: 5/24/06 23:00
so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2006, 01:03:23 PM »

Ok, as you want, but believe me, if you make me angry you'll suffer.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[July 23, 2019, 07:02:29 PM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:23 PM]

[August 01, 2018, 03:13:13 PM]

[June 19, 2018, 12:49:51 PM]

[April 28, 2018, 03:44:22 AM]

[April 13, 2018, 06:36:29 AM]

[April 10, 2018, 08:32:04 PM]

[March 09, 2018, 05:45:59 PM]