Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mithral Murder (Majorly edited!!!!!)  (Read 8926 times)
Xun Darkwoe
Hunter of Thorns
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2006, 07:42:23 AM »

hmm... we might not be able to make a story. Nobody has commented for a month or so.

The man who dares attack me, shall have pain and suffering beneath my blade. A man who touches me shall know what a beast I can be. Xun Darkwoe, Hunter of Thorns.

Your inner nature resides in your heart and your mind. If either of those are lost, everything that matters is no more
Drasil Razorfang
Remote Rover
Approved Character

Elf, Meladrhim/ Injerin

« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2006, 08:12:23 AM »

Xun, you exaderate so much.  The last comment is from 6 days ago.

Drasil Razorfang CD

so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2006, 11:51:23 AM »

Erm... even if people coment, we can't make the story rightnow... save it in a word document, and in five months or six we will post it up (If it sink in the forum...)

What's my magic? My treasure. What's my God? My freedom. My law? the strength and the wind. My mother country the sky So Orril Miés'éfer, Sky master.

In this world the only thing that is always true is that everything changes, moves and tears apart, to latter return in a neverending dance inspired in the movement of wind. ~ So Orril Miés'éfer, Sky Tower Apprentice
Xun Darkwoe
Hunter of Thorns
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2006, 03:05:23 PM »

Why not, Why can't we make the story?

The man who dares attack me, shall have pain and suffering beneath my blade. A man who touches me shall know what a beast I can be. Xun Darkwoe, Hunter of Thorns.

Your inner nature resides in your heart and your mind. If either of those are lost, everything that matters is no more
so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2006, 05:53:23 AM »

Because we don't have six moths titled and playing...

What's my magic? My treasure. What's my God? My freedom. My law? the strength and the wind. My mother country the sky So Orril Miés'éfer, Sky master.

In this world the only thing that is always true is that everything changes, moves and tears apart, to latter return in a neverending dance inspired in the movement of wind. ~ So Orril Miés'éfer, Sky Tower Apprentice
Xun Darkwoe
Hunter of Thorns
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2006, 11:30:23 AM »

ah, right. Okay, i'll save it.

Thorgas Ironforge
Ironforge Pyromancer
Mini-mod

Dwarf, Mitharim

« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2006, 01:06:23 AM »

Better learn from the Herald the proper ethics of roleplaying and story modding, before jumping to creating the story itself.
Oink...
Right.. let's eat.

Behold... Admire... Fear... and Wonder. Witness the fire burning in me... Burning... To Avenge.

The Ironforge Pyromancer

A weak mind is a deadly foe.
Thorgas Ironforge
Buri
Thorgas' theme song
Xun Darkwoe
Hunter of Thorns
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2006, 05:25:23 AM »

Hey! I'm the one in a real story!

so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2006, 02:04:23 PM »

you are in a real story??? I didn't understood that...

Thorgas Ironforge
Ironforge Pyromancer
Mini-mod

Dwarf, Mitharim

« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2006, 07:58:23 PM »

I'm very sorry. I didn't know that it was a true story.
Squeal.

Behold... Admire... Fear... and Wonder. Witness the fire burning in me... Burning... To Avenge.

The Ironforge Pyromancer

Thorgas Ironforge
Buri
Thorgas' theme song
Drasil Razorfang
Remote Rover
Approved Character

Elf, Meladrhim/ Injerin

« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2006, 01:40:23 AM »

...Xun, I am sure that Thorgas could easily get into WOTF if he tried as it accepts almost anyone.  Not to be offensive, but you were put off for a while because of your posting and Vesk did say that he would have rejected you from Twilight if he was still the mod.  Just because you were brazen and persistant enough to get into a single story does not mean that you are better than the others.  IMHo, Thorgas posts much better than you do, not that you cannot improve.

Drasil Razorfang CD

so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2006, 10:14:23 AM »

Drasil... not to insult you, but you're become the kind of person that say "I know All" but proof nothing and doesn't even try... What happened to the Drasil I knew in the magic forum? the one that didn't critiziced everyone and accepted what others had to say, the one that wanted knowledge and asked for it... Drasil, please return.

Thorgas Ironforge
Ironforge Pyromancer
Mini-mod

Dwarf, Mitharim

« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2006, 12:49:23 AM »

Ok... What did I miss, Drasil?...
Everybody, please stop ganging up on a single person. Let him say his own side of the story first, I'm sure everybody will listen, before we jump into any nasty descisions.
And Drasil, what did Xun said that made you post that? Could you give me the link, as I don't know where Xun had posted it.
Thank you very much, and have a nice day.
:fish  

The Ironforge Pyromancer

Thorgas Ironforge
Buri
Thorgas' theme song
Drasil Razorfang
Remote Rover
Approved Character

Elf, Meladrhim/ Injerin

« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2006, 01:53:23 AM »

Thank you Thorgas, but Orril is right.  WHile I do have an excuse its not really valid seeing as I should be able to control my opinions.  Also, I expected no less from Kalina as I read frequent posts in which she insults me from varying directions.  I sahll however, be posting an apology thready-thingy eventually to those people who I am sorry to.  Its quite hard to pick out all the times I was rude to someone as it seems there are many.  Also, to answer your question, if you look on the above page you will find the answer to your question.  I shall paraphrase however.

Thorgas:  Xun, you should learn proper posting ethics before you move into modding

Xun:  I an the one in a real story.

Orril and Thorgas:  Oh sorry I didn't know.

IMHO, he used it to put himself above you two.

Drasil Razorfang CD

Thorgas Ironforge
Ironforge Pyromancer
Mini-mod

Dwarf, Mitharim

« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2006, 10:33:23 AM »

Drasil:
Hmm... I see what you're trying to point out, and I appreciate that. Thank you very much.
Not to be rude nor offensive, but...
The problem is that you absolutely love to:
1. Meddle with everybody's business.
2. Show others that your knowledge is far more superior than theirs.
3. Deny that you've been wrong.
4. Think you're always right.
5. Rough and unfriendly in giving opinions.
6. Think you know everything.
Those are the characteristics in you that you need to change in order to avoid heated conflict. I may be wrong in those things I said, but those are the things that I observed in you.

Everybody:
Please give him a chance to mend all his wrong doings and set things straight, as I believe and see him as a nice person, only full of the wrong sort of character.
No offense intended for the above post, and have a nice day.
:fish  

The Ironforge Pyromancer

Thorgas Ironforge
Buri
Thorgas' theme song
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[July 23, 2019, 07:02:29 PM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:23 PM]

[August 01, 2018, 03:13:13 PM]