Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mithral Murder (Majorly edited!!!!!)  (Read 9099 times)
so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2006, 11:28:23 AM »

... Thorgas, will do a bit of comenting practice on your statement above:

1. Meddle with everybody's business. Actually he meddle when he feels someone else is being offended or he can proof he is superior...
2. Show others that your knowledge is far more superior than theirs. Many persons arround do this, though it isn't ok, I miself do it in many ocations (specially in magic). I'm starting to think this is a common thing to the huaman behavior.
3. Deny that you've been wrong.
4. Think you're always right. This is the same as the 3, just with other way to say it...
5. Rough and unfriendly in giving opinions. Depends on what matter, he haven't been so rough since a weak ago...
6. Think you know everything I think is the same as the number 4 and 3

Anyways Drasil, a thread to ask forgivness isn't nesesary, everyone can make mistakes, and I don't hold grudges over no one, no matter how mean it has been with me... But I think you should use this chance and ask forgivness to those that won't forget so easy.

@ Anyone that claims to be Catholic or Cristian: The least is to forgive him... so I expect no problems arround.

What's my magic? My treasure. What's my God? My freedom. My law? the strength and the wind. My mother country the sky So Orril Miés'éfer, Sky master.

In this world the only thing that is always true is that everything changes, moves and tears apart, to latter return in a neverending dance inspired in the movement of wind. ~ So Orril Miés'éfer, Sky Tower Apprentice
Thorgas Ironforge
Ironforge Pyromancer
Mini-mod

Dwarf, Mitharim

« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2006, 09:18:23 PM »

Thank you very much, Lady Merenwen.

Hmph. OK, Master Miesefer, since I assume that you've been wanting an answer for the post above, I'll be providing one for you and everybody who will "comment" on the post above. Note that the post above is My Own Humble Thoughts.

Those are the things that I saw in Drasil that makes him quite disagreeable to everybody. I just posted those words for the sole purpose of helping him to become a nicer person than he is for now. Now I'm not saying that he change his personality completely, because his personality is what makes him unique and special, but it never hurts to have an improvement every now and then.

About my number two, which you said applies to you as well, is the personality that I hated most. It is also one of the most important because everybody has their own strengths and weaknesses, so we must be open to other's suggestions. And I think that it doesn't need comments, as that is My Own Humble Thoughts. If you feel like posting your opinions here, then please do.

I never did say that I'm angry with Drasil. If I'm angry with anyone, I won't be talking to that particular person forever, even if I forgave him. Just little information about my unusual behavior.

Have a 'Nice' Day, coz I didn't.

Edited by: Thorgas Ironforge at: 6/15/06 13:20

A weak mind is a deadly foe.
Thorgas Ironforge
Buri
Thorgas' theme song
Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels
Lady of the South
Mini-mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-D'auras

« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2006, 12:25:23 AM »

I fully back Thorgas here, but let me say some to these points as well, in respond to Orril, for I‘m just in the mood to do it. :)

1. Agree, and your comment is not true, Orril, for Drasil needed to point out things which didn‘t have to do with somebody being offended.

2.Orril, just because it is a human behaviour, it is not rectified to do something. As Kalina pointed out, we have some more knowledge in many things, and it is our task to do it. However, I‘m near to do a thread about this: Many who have just a few posts here and have not even arrived properly, just about to do their first steps regarding their own CD think they have to act towards bloody newbies as if they have all the knowledge of the world - (and often their comments are wrong).
What I really dislike, is if:
- somebody writes: Good start, you are near your approval, if the char has just about five sentences!
- If a char is praised as if it is the best written and half the history doesn‘t work
- if not titled chars comment and say: I would like to see - as if they  have any right to ask something . Even I try to avoid this phrase, if possible, though bad habit often is hard to abolish, and sometimes it is needed, but ONLY mods should use it.
Don't misunderstand me, comments on CDs are appreciated from everbody, but they have to be correct!

3.-
4.-
5. Maybe this is a bit Drasil‘s way, but he is improving!
6. Well, he will learn.

A general note: I think, Drasil has improved a lot since he is here , at least what I have seen. And my rants and Thorgas‘ comments might have helped him to find a better way to talk to others.

And he will surely try to improve further (right, Drasil?)
*looks at Drasil with a hopeful smile on her face*

***Astropic of the day***
"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

Drasil Razorfang
Remote Rover
Approved Character

Elf, Meladrhim/ Injerin

« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2006, 01:19:23 AM »

I have been trying Talia.  Orril, I know you are trying to be a good friend, however Thorgas is right.  As Kalina once said "I like to bite into something and refuse to let go until I turn blue and die"(well actually she didn't say that exactly but whatever)  I have been rather, pushy, obnoxious ect and his post helps me to adress those things.  Also, Talia, thanks for the encouragement.  I was beginning to wonder if I was just getting worse.

Drasil Razorfang CD

Xun Darkwoe
Hunter of Thorns
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2006, 02:29:23 AM »

Wha? uh? huh? whadawhat?

let's make it simple. Who? What? When? Where? Why? How?

all i said is that i was in another story besides the thisty herald. and Drasil, though i do not say that thorgas is bad at posting, he is excellent indeed, i do not even say i'm better, but if you look at my posts in the war of the fall, you will see large paragraphs and excruciating details. I do think that Thorgas and I put up quite the match on who is the best at posting.

oh, and apology accepted, just dn't do it again. this too DRASIL.

~> Enemies shall die, attackers shall have no mercy. Enemies shall live, and be slaves for eternity.<~
EzCode Parsing Error: color=blue]X
<~~>
Character help

Your inner nature resides in your heart and your mind. If either of those are lost, everything that matters is no more
Drasil Razorfang
Remote Rover
Approved Character

Elf, Meladrhim/ Injerin

« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2006, 02:45:23 AM »

Xun, please don't do this.  You just made my temper flare again.  The manner in which you spoke came off as very offensive.  Also, IMHO, posting ability has nothing to do with nice long paragraphs.  Its the way in which your right and your ability to follow the rules.  It is not necessary to have page long posts for them to be good, and just because a post is lengthy does not make it good, IMHO.

Drasil Razorfang CD

Lady of the South
Mini-mod

« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2006, 02:50:23 AM »

What about just stopping the arguments now and here? It is leading to nothing anymore.

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

Xun Darkwoe
Hunter of Thorns
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2006, 01:37:23 PM »

true, let us stop. We should set aside our differences. and Drasil, if there was any way I have annoyed you in a bad manner, you have my most humbliest apologies.  

~> Enemies shall die, attackers shall have no mercy. Enemies shall live, and be slaves for eternity.<~
<~~>
Character help

Your inner nature resides in your heart and your mind. If either of those are lost, everything that matters is no more
Xun Darkwoe
Hunter of Thorns
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2006, 11:48:23 AM »

I hae edited the story much now, and would appreciate comments on it. hopefully get it approved ~Crosses fingers~  /.\

<~~>
Character help

so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2006, 12:43:23 PM »

Ok...

@ Thorgas: I don't mean to offend you, you should know that you're ammong the people I count as friends and best friends, and thus added some lines of my own opinion to yours. Please forgive me if I offended you.

@ Talia: I didn't said it was right if it was a common behavior, I just pointed that is a common error human beings do, and as error it must be corrected, I try to correct it in my own person cause I believe that you must start in yourself if you want a change.

@ Drasil: "Act slow and think fast" is the best thing you can do (exept if you have amnesia...) What I mean with this is that you (as me too) must think twice what will be said, and we must take our time to think about reactions it will rise, every action has a reaction and we must think about this.

@ Xun: Far better, thanks for improving it, now it will be larger. If you want, I can find ways to add people to teams, I have some expirence doing that as storyteller in RL and RPG's like Werewolf and Changeling. My email is Rayquaza3@hotmail.com or Shadow_rush_rules@yahoo.com.mx (I use more offten the hotmail mail...)

What's my magic? My treasure. What's my God? My freedom. My law? the strength and the wind. My mother country the sky So Orril Miés'éfer, Sky master.

Edited by: so orril miesefer  at: 6/18/06 4:50

In this world the only thing that is always true is that everything changes, moves and tears apart, to latter return in a neverending dance inspired in the movement of wind. ~ So Orril Miés'éfer, Sky Tower Apprentice
Xun Darkwoe
Hunter of Thorns
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2006, 02:50:23 PM »

OKAY EVERYONE STOP!!!

we are fighting because Drasil said a simple little thing. it might have been rude, yes, but he has apoligized. We are not in real life. this is text. it might sound rude, but it is text. it would feel a lor worse if someone said it to you right now in RL. This is a thread for a story idea, not an arguament for a little post, so everyone STOP!!!

<~~>
Character help

Lady of the South
Mini-mod

« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2006, 08:10:23 AM »

Xun, I looked shortly over your story and can only say, it needs a lot more work. How can you look after spelling and grammar , if you don't master it in your submission of the story itself?

Apart from that, there is a rule:

Quote:
1. Experience It is a general rule of thumb that story mods should have at least four months or more of continuous Santharia RPG board experience.

You are titled just a month, so there is enough room to improve your story, expand on it and bring it in a more readable form.

so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2006, 01:12:23 PM »

Yes we do know that Talia... We will imporve this as we reach the five months.  

Xun Darkwoe
Hunter of Thorns
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2006, 08:20:23 AM »

pretty much... we are going to improve. and you have to admit, it is a lot better then when we started...

<~~>
Character help

Lady of the South
Mini-mod

« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2006, 06:41:23 PM »

Yes we do know that Talia... we will improve this as we reach the five months.

pretty much... we are going to improve {no comma nor other sign} and you have to admit, it is a lot better now  than when we started...

You are lucky, that I am no Bard Judy or Kalina and won‘t find bad structured sentences!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[July 23, 2019, 07:02:29 PM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:23 PM]

[August 01, 2018, 03:13:13 PM]

[June 19, 2018, 12:49:51 PM]

[April 28, 2018, 03:44:22 AM]

[April 13, 2018, 06:36:29 AM]

[April 10, 2018, 08:32:04 PM]

[March 09, 2018, 05:45:59 PM]