Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: XIV: The Thirsty Herald: Firstflame  (Read 109954 times)
Rhaki Tekashi
White Rogue
Approved Character

Elf, Maeverhim

« Reply #510 on: October 31, 2006, 11:07:23 AM »

Rhaki stood calmly as the assassin pushed by him. That fool... he is brave, but too brave. He is going to kill himself! He calmy responded by nodding, and exiting the room with his pet grasped in his hands. he quietly shut the door behind him, and headed down the hallway to his own room, where he set his Kuatu down amongst his other items. Rhaki sprung upon the matress provided, and rested for a moment, thinking about where his travels would lead him next. Where should I go once I have regained my strength? Head to Strata to regain supplies? Yes. but then where?

Rhaki lay planning ang thinking for quite a while. He slowly walked to his window, which he opened wide nad let the cool wind throw his hood off his head and let his sleek black hair billow around him. Before him he saw the vast expanse of land. My world... My world to travel, my world to explore... My world to live. Perhaps I should leave now... maybe I will wait till that other elf wakes up. He seemed to be a traveller himself. Maybe he will accompany me to Strata/

Rhaki packet his belongings into his small leather rucksack, which he placed upon his bed. He left the room, and headed downstairs, where he found a seat and waited.

.:*:.:*:.Rhaki Tekashi - White Rogue.:*:.:*:.

Rhaki Tekashi, White Rogue
Navar The Rogue Assassin
The Rogue Assassin
Approved Character

Elf, Cor'hm

« Reply #511 on: October 31, 2006, 11:57:23 AM »

We carry certain things in our hearts, and may visit them whenever we so desire. I will always take the warmth of affection and mercy to my own soul, it is not visit a place which gives us appreciation, but a journey into the depths of our own heart. There can we find love.

Navar heard these words and was firmly jerked from his painful memories.  Dear Coor I think Im going to throw up And with the utmost clarity yells, Bah you words a nothing more than a feeble atempt to get in her pants. A path we may visit, hmph nothing more than an imaginary fairyland of pure joy. What pathetic closed off world did you come from to have such a perfect life. Navar briefly pauses

You my sir are nothing more than a silvered tounge viper who whats nothing more than to make it with a woman. So I suggest you stop blowning sunshine and drop the patheic act or Ill blow something up you. I mean really, who talks like that, you ingnorant moron. Navar turns his head Oh and don't give me the crap, "Oh Im stronger than you so Ill shut you up my self" because you cant, and you won't so don't try, Bastard. And with that Navar shrugs back into his chair.

There are those who KILL and those who are KILLED, guess which one YOU are.     ~Navar~

need help with your character

There are those who KILL and those who are KILLED, guess which one YOU are.

~Navar~

need help with your character?
Neiavrine
Sinister Beauty
Approved Character

Orc, Chyrakisth

« Reply #512 on: October 31, 2006, 12:14:23 PM »

Ne'iav'rine had tolerated the noise below for long enough. The sounds of battle and the shouting of elves had finally been enough that she had gotten out of bed and donned her armor. She was filled with wrath and violence, her beautiful face was twisted into a mask of scorn. With a gutteral growl she places her helm onto her head and makes sure that all of the various straps and buckles are tight. "I swear their lips shall be silenced." She assures herself, and grasps her axe and sword.

She swings each, checking their balance and feeling the momentum built by both, then kicks open her door and storms down the stairs. Her impressive mass  fills the stairwell, the image of her standing, holding a massive scimitar in one hand and a wicked axe in the other, covered in armor the color of twilight, etched with demon's wrath, and adorned with vile serrations, would be enough to silence most tavern bar rooms. "Whoever feels the need to waken my slumber, step outside and face my blades." Slowly she scans the room, meeting the gaze of anyone foolish enough to stare her in the eye. Any man who feels some foolish desire to hold her gaze is met with an impressive show of her glistening tusks, each easily twice the size one might expect. The fury of her orcish heritage courses through her veins and she wanted more than anything to rip someone's throat out and devour their flesh. To her, each and every patron within the tavern is no more than a meal. "Who wishes to be my breakfast?"

-Ne'iav'rine-

Edited by: Neiavrine  at: 10/31/06 4:19

She is suddenly a whirlwind of graceful death. Where there was once a steel monolith, there is now an eruption of violence and wrath. Her singing blades rend the stale air with their battle cries, as sirens they call to those who dare stand before her. Her blood is molten hate, and it churns in her veins like the rage of the gods. There is no mercy, there is no forgiveness, there is only salvation through shed blood. Fountains of sand meet her every movement, dance beside her as a partner to her power. Ne'iav'rine's prowess seems almost supernatural; as if even the earth applauded her ability with a display of divine preportions.

-Ne'iav'rine
Navar The Rogue Assassin
The Rogue Assassin
Approved Character

Elf, Cor'hm

« Reply #513 on: October 31, 2006, 01:13:23 PM »

No sooner had Navar finished speaking when a new face appeared, shout and prattlin on about being awakened

"Who wishes to be my breakfast?"

Navar looks up and meets her eyes and in a cold anoyed voice says, Look whos waking people up now, bloody moronic ork, I suggest you shut your trap and go back to your room and return to your slummber because I am in no mood for you hypacritical shouts for silence.

Navar could sensce a blood lust that he had not felt since leaving home and while scanning this fool he noticed that this particular tribe of orc found pleasure in killing the Coor'hem Hm so perhaps this may be rather interesting after all. and speaking in his arrogant tone he laughs and says So demon of Nybelmar are you ready to die

And with that Navar places his hands behind his back and quickly draws out his bow and three arrows and prepares for an enevitable onslaught and smirks

There are those who KILL and those who are KILLED, guess which one YOU are.     ~Navar~

Edited by: Navar The Rogue Assassin  at: 10/31/06 20:55

~Navar~

Neiavrine
Sinister Beauty
Approved Character

Orc, Chyrakisth

« Reply #514 on: November 01, 2006, 05:07:23 AM »

"You will face me alone?" She seems almost dissapointed, as if this were a game and she found the rules too stacked in her favor. "I was hoping for a meal, not a snack." She watches him reveal his bow, and stalkes toward him, comming close enough that he has to turn his head up just to look into her eyes. As she approaches she sheathes her axe, leaving her left hand free. With a swiftness as that of a viper, she reaches around his back with her long lanky arm, and attempts to grab a hold of a handful of fabric. This fight was going outside, she saw no reason to devour him in the public of the tavern.

-Ne'iav'rine-

She is suddenly a whirlwind of graceful death. Where there was once a steel monolith, there is now an eruption of violence and wrath. Her singing blades rend the stale air with their battle cries, as sirens they call to those who dare stand before her. Her blood is molten hate, and it churns in her veins like the rage of the gods. There is no mercy, there is no forgiveness, there is only salvation through shed blood. Fountains of sand meet her every movement, dance beside her as a partner to her power. Ne'iav'rine's prowess seems almost supernatural; as if even the earth applauded her ability with a display of divine preportions.

-Ne'iav'rine
Navar The Rogue Assassin
The Rogue Assassin
Approved Character

Elf, Cor'hm

« Reply #515 on: November 01, 2006, 09:34:23 PM »

Navar rising feels the his fatigue catch up with him his long battles have made him very weary. Damn I can't fight to peak conditions

ok listen up you bitch of a whore, Navar sneers has he is angered by the fact that this woman had slain his brethern, true that he had this as well but this was different, that was elves slaying elves, she was an abomination slaying elves. You want a fight right, a good one, give me time to rest and I will give you a fight to remember.

Navar quickly sheaths his weapons and sits back If you want to kill me go ahead leaning forward he laughs but it would like be hunting an dying deer and you want to be remembered as warrior not a coward who wins by the works of others. Navars sneer turned to scorn as he waited for an answer

Edited by: Navar The Rogue Assassin  at: 11/1/06 19:06

~Navar~

Rhaki Tekashi
White Rogue
Approved Character

Elf, Maeverhim

« Reply #516 on: November 02, 2006, 09:07:23 AM »

The sound of blades being drawn and angered voices rising snapped Rhaki out of his pondering, and he sat up, alert. Listening closely, he descifered some of the dialogue. It seemed that the bloodthirsty Navar had gotten himself into another gory quarrel. That idiotic Co'or cant keep his hands off any fight, can he? He thought, enraged, as he buckled on his weapons and strung his bow. With all his equipment ready, he slammed open the door and trudged down the stairs, curious as to who his new opponent was. Rhaki was taken aback as he saw the orcish woman clad in dark armor, ready to fight the mindless slaughterer. Navar will die for his stupidity... never have I seen one so bent on killing!

Rhaki shook himself out of his own rage. He felt relaxed as his muscles released the stress and his mind and body calmed down. He drew an arrow out of his quiver, and stood at the last step, ready, should anything happen.

Neiavrine
Sinister Beauty
Approved Character

Orc, Chyrakisth

« Reply #517 on: November 02, 2006, 10:35:23 AM »

"If you believe that you would ever be a challenge, or even an interesting engagement of my time, you have erred in judgement." Tightening her grip on the collar of his tunic, she hoists him to meet her blood red eyes. "You have misjudged my intentions. You are not a game, you are a meal." Her breath reeks of decay and pours through her helm and onto his face. Without a single sign of effort she tosses him aside, and turns to the bow wielding elf behind her. "He has until true night's fall to flee, I will reawaken at the count of midnight, and if he is still here, I will kill him. If he attempts to enter my room, kill him. If he enters my room, and you are not dead, by Tsalokath's name you will wish you were." She wonders briefly why she is giving her snack a chance to retreat, then pushes the query away. Once again she scans the room. "I had better not awaken before true night, for your sakes."

As suddenly as she had come, she storms back into her room. Before falling asleep she takes off the heavy plates of her armor, but leaves the woven shirt on. She places her bow near the head of her bed, with three arrows within arm's grasp. Lastly she sticks her sword into the floorboards, with the hilt easily within reach. She falls into a light sleep, with her door locked.

-Ne'iav'rine-

Edited by: Neiavrine  at: 11/2/06 4:24

-Ne'iav'rine
Navar The Rogue Assassin
The Rogue Assassin
Approved Character

Elf, Cor'hm

« Reply #518 on: November 03, 2006, 03:11:23 AM »

Navar quickly recomposes himself, damn, I can't beat her....or can I, I must not let this ork find an easy meal.

Navar rose and re took his seat and with a blank expression frantically ran thoughts through his mind trying to find a way. Ok Navar you have till evening, you could run....no get ahold of your self. I shall avenge my fallen comrads, that bitch won't get the best of this elf

all of a sudden a plan hit Navar quickly he knew what he must do, this plan may fail but its the best shot he has got. Navar walked over to the door and walked out side peering up at the sun he knew he had a few hours to set the grounds for his fight. Quickly and quietly he set up seven tall wooden alters, near the tree line, that formed into a dimaond with one alter in the center. Felling pleased with his work he retuned to the tavern.

Grabbing up his arrows and his shreded hood he began to wrap torn pieces of clothes around the base of the arrow heads. Standing he smirks, my this should turn out nicely. Now i need my rest but before I go

Gathering his things he heads towards the bar and buys fiftenn bottles of rum and packs them away, now I need my rest, he turns to the rest of the tavern and yells tell the orc that when she wakes to meet me out side, turning away he goes to leave and says in a cold tone this fight is between myself and that demon of Nybelmar so don't interfere and with that Navar heads out side were he quickly hides behind one of his two ped tall alters. Now I can sleep and using his cloack as a pillow he lays down and rest for his fight, knowing that he still had some more to do before his plan was complete

Edited by: Navar The Rogue Assassin  at: 11/6/06 5:29

~Navar~

Kali Rae
Raven Songbird
Approved Character

Human, Kasumarii of the Korenjaan Order

« Reply #519 on: November 04, 2006, 05:10:23 AM »

Kali forces herself to listen intently as R'vhar speaks of warmth, and finally answers her question simply, saying that he is a hunter.  She takes in the information and watches as he reaches below the table and produces a pair of unusual looking weapons.  He lays them down on the table with the 'hilts' facing her.  She reaches, picks one up and examines it with fierce concentration, the task quelling her uneasiness.  Gripping it by the hilt felt unbearably awkward, with far too much weight in front of her hands, pulling them forward and straining her wrists.  "These are truly incredible weapons, but I wonder how you came by them and what prompted you to learn their art-"

Her musings are cut short by the Poisoner yelling at R'vhar, but she already holds such distain for him that she ignores his ramblings.  She feels a desire to turn and retort but her tongue is stayed by her ever-present nervousness.  Instead she returns her attention to the blade and inspects the turtle etched into the fang she is holding.  "What is this symbol etched here?  I notice that it bears resemblance to that which you bear on your chest."

She glances up at the sound of heavy footsteps coming down the stairs and sees a large she-orc stomping into the tavern, apparently ready for war.  She bellows "Who wishes to be my breakfast?" and Kali feels a twinge of real fear as she had had experience with the orcs of the north and knew them to be blood thirsty and often brutal.  No sooner does she feel this then the Poisoner speaks up and Kali relaxes.  Not only is he keeping the rest of the patrons safe, he is likely going to bring upon himself the punishment she so dearly wanted for him.

Feigning a shiver she pulls her cloak around her to cut off her peripheral vision.  Half forgetting her aforementioned question, and still holding the fang, she digs in the folds of her cloak with her free hand, draws one of her own blades by the hilt and lays it down on the table between them.  "This is my tool, although I rarely use it.  It used to be my brother's," she says casually.  She listens to the clamour around her but doesn't turn to look at what's going on.  Almost subconsciously she thinks, if such disturbances are so common around here I may find this place to my liking; it allows me to slip into obscurity.  She sits back in her chair, once more feeling at ease, and wipes a trickle of sweat from her brow with the sleeve on her shirt.

-- "It is the extraordinary people that we tell stories about, still, everyone has a story if you look hard enough." --

Kali Rae

-- It is the extraordinary people that we tell stories about; still, everyone has a story if you look hard enough --

Kali Rae
Cherri Rowandyn
Elemental Mage
Approved Character

Elf, Quaelhoirhim / Ylfferhim / Sanhorrhim

« Reply #520 on: November 05, 2006, 05:19:23 AM »

Cherri slumbered beside Drasil seemingly peaceful.  Lost in a deep dream Cherri began to move softly beside Drasil.

The forest surrounding her was familiar.  She was in the Zeiphyrian Forests close to Elving.  The moon was full and the light dappled through the trees and onto the path she followed.  

Cherri could feel a darkness creeping through the woods.  Occassionally she could see the shadows of what followed her darting between the thick undergrowth of the forest, but never anything more.  

Cherri's heart quicken pace for she had the distinct feeling that she was being hunted.  By what and for what purpose eluded her.  Cherri's breath came more rapid and she felt the thing drawing closer to her.  Cherri fought the feeling of fear and the instinct to take flight.  

Feeling the weight of her bow upon her back, Cherri quickly strung her bow and nocked an arrow.  She was close to the gate of Elving now.  She could feel it.  Cherri stopped in the clearing and called out in her sleep, "Stop!  Who are you!  What is it that you seek?!"  

The forest was still and no answer came to her.  She was alone.  Then her keen ears picked up a twig snapping in the forest to her back.  She quickly turned and launched her arrow. Before it struck the woods, Cherri had already nocked another ready again for what might come for her.  Then she felt a cold chill pass the nape of her neck leaving a trail where the invisible icy fingers ad caressed her.  She shivered in spite of her cloak.  The thing hunting her was playin with her like a cat with a field mouse.  She had had enough.

Placing the arrow back into her quiver and slipping the bow into place on her back, Cherri threw back her cloak so that her hands and arms were freed of the fabric.  Cherri would set the entireforest afire itthat is what it took to rid herself of her stalker.  

Cheri grew still as she began to focus upon her spell.  Her eyes darkened with concentration.

Cherri grew still beside Drasil and her hands came together as if she were in prayer.  It never occurred to Cherri that she was dreaming.  She began the formula for the Static Bolt spell and slowly she began to pull apart her hands.

In Navar's room there was the audible sound of crackling as if a fire had been lit.  If one had decided to look into the room and inspect the peaceful slumbers, they would have seen an eery light beginning to take form between Cherri's hands as the spell began to take form....

Cherri Rowandyn
Keep your friends close; keep your enemies closer.
Rhaki Tekashi
White Rogue
Approved Character

Elf, Maeverhim

« Reply #521 on: November 05, 2006, 12:17:23 PM »

A bit after the orc had pushed passed him, Rhaki heard a faint crackling noise coming from the upstairs rooms. He slung his bow across his back and restored his arrows to his quiver. Quietly, so as to not was up the angered orc, Rhaki crept up the stairs and seeked the room where he had heard the noise. He pushed softly against the door, which slid open just a crack on well-oiled hinges, barely making a noise.

The room was dark, except for a faint glow coming from the hands of the female elf. there seemed to be a small electrical charge suspended in between the elven maid's hands, which were slowly moving apart from a prayer position. Her eyes were still closed, and she appeared to be asleep. She must have been sub-consionsly casting an energy spell.

Rhaki's mind raced. Should I wake her up? No, the spell is already developed far enough to be dangerous... But then what should I do? She might kill Drasil with that charge... Suddenly, an idea sprung into his mind. With inhuman speed, he darted down the stairs and grabbed the shoulder of the first person he stumbled upon. This was R'vhar. Rhaki hurriedly explained the situation and gestured toward the stairs, urging the man to come.

Rvahr the Hunter
Hunter in Darkness
Approved Character

Human, Phthia R'mart Eyelian

« Reply #522 on: November 05, 2006, 12:36:23 PM »

They are modeled after the fangs of a predator, I wa- Huh? R'vahr turns and frowns questioningly at the elf shouting at him. Tilting his head quizzically his expression falls into one of confusion. Well, I am glad he got that out. Had he not, you would be in danger of my seductive lusts. He punctuates his words with a small laugh, and turns back to the girl. Ah, that is the symbol of R'unor. It's a turtle. Quite beautiful creatures. He looks down to his jacket and softly fingers the symbol, thinking about the seas of his homeland. There is annother raucus, and turning, R'vahr notices a large elfesque creature, who stares him defiantly in the eye. He smiles weakly and brings his attention to the more pleasent of the two females. Thats quite an elf, terrible fright she might give you in a dark ally, I'm sure. As he speaks she pulls out a dagger, it seems well made and crafted for killing. I'm much less a killer of people. I try not to get myself involved in violence. These are just for hunting game you see. he prods at his own daggers and smiles. I don't have a heart for batt- Eh? R'vahr feels something tugging at his shoulder. What's bothering you? Before he even had the words out, the elf was spouting about somebody named Drasil and how he was in danger. Well, I guess you had better bring me to him, then? R'vhar wasn't sure why he himself had been chosen to aid in this dilema, but certainly didn't want this Drasil fellow to get hurt.

Swimming through waters of truth and sustinance, filled by tribulations and dark discordiance,
is a monster who cries tears of steel and an angel, who sceams symphonies.

-R'vahr, The Hunter in Darkness

There is a flavor to life, and I intend to taste it deeply.

-R'vahr, The Hunter in Darkness
Rhaki Tekashi
White Rogue
Approved Character

Elf, Maeverhim

« Reply #523 on: November 06, 2006, 03:29:23 AM »

Hurry... this way, Rhaki directed as he grabbed R'vhars arm and dragged him hurriedly upstairs. I grabbed the closest person I could find, and... that was you. With this hurried explenation, Rhaki bolted up the stairs stll holding on to the mans arm, and then slung the door open just enough for him to see the conflict. The spell had developed rather far, and was about to discharge.

Something has to be done before she casts it, he said in a hushed whisper. What should we do?

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]