Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Voldar's OOC - 1 Starting Over  (Read 67090 times)
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #480 on: January 10, 2006, 01:40:23 AM »

Attention to all players in Voldar.  A new backstory will soon be posted as well as lists for whatever side you wish to be on; Voldar or Nyermersis.  In the meantime, I will be rearranging the board a bit so do not be alarmed.

I know this waiting for this story to get going has probably put some of you off, but I promise if you give it a chance you will see how much fun it will turn out to be.  Just pop in once in a while and see how things are progressing.  When the time comes to start choosing sides, you will know, besides us mods will put out a roster asking for players.

The backstory all fits in with what has been and already had been happening in Voldar so it will fit like a ball inside a glove.  I am really excited about this next "Chapter" if you please, of Voldar.  I hope you will be too.

Capher.

Kain Cristar
Divine Aspect
Approved Character

Elf, Co'orhem Kayrrhem

« Reply #481 on: January 11, 2006, 01:54:23 PM »

I have returned from x mas vacation and will post much more often, Kain will take whatever side that Darien is opposing. And if you find it appropriate, lead a group of them to any missions you may set forth.

You have lived a life of cruelty and atrocity, you have bathed in the blood of the innocent, you have considered every act of depravity and your corruption knows no bounds. I am the angel of justice, I am the accumulation of all of your sins. Prepare for your redemption.

-Kain Cristar, Divine Aspect

You have lived a life of cruelty and atrocity, you have bathed in the blood of the innocent, you have considered every act of depravity and your corruption knows no bounds. I am the angel of justice, I am the accumulation of all of your sins. Prepare for your redemption.

-Kain Cristar, Divine Aspect
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #482 on: January 12, 2006, 02:06:23 AM »

Thanks Kain, just keep an eye on the OOC thread and when the time comes you will know.

Capher.

Kalína Dalá'isyrás
Dalá'isyrás
Mini-mod

High Elf, Kaýrrhem

« Reply #483 on: January 24, 2006, 11:32:23 AM »

Well, at least we got most of it back. I haven't looked over everything to see what all we don't have but at least there is something here.

Insanity is only a perception made by those who have yet to attain its greatness. While those of us who have already stepped inside its bounds find bliss in our utter madness.
Nai'r en'Lina ar'Kaimel
Grunok the Exile
Seeker
Approved Character

Male Losh-Oc Orc

Homepage
« Reply #484 on: January 24, 2006, 02:43:23 PM »

Let us know what you want to do Capher - I guess the choice here is the same as in Twilight - either try to repost everything, or just continue on from where we remember we were.  :)  

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #485 on: January 25, 2006, 12:42:23 AM »

I have not looked at everything, but I will tell you soon.  Yeah! for Ezboard.  I have also made another decision, I will not mess with the board...until I know what I am doing...Promise!!

Capher.

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #486 on: January 25, 2006, 01:02:23 AM »

Ok, I have looked over the entire board.  From what I discovered it seems we lost the last thread(s) of each posting. In other words just the recent postings are missing.  The older ones, are still here.  For instance, in Arth's spot the last post is when Kain is addressing a youth.  Whom I do not know but that is the last post.  When I checked the temple thread, the last post there is Ratdragon pacing the floor.  

Also some of the threads seem to have been moved around from their last position.  Which is what I was trying to do, but I cannot figure out how to do it.  I wanted the top half of the thread meant for Voldar and the bottom half with a wall inbetween, for Nyermersis.  I was also trying to decided whether there were some threads that were not necessary and never used and delete them and that is when I got into trouble.  Moving and deleting threads...never again, unless I know what I am doing.

This is my suggestion: I am sure most people know where they were and what they were about to do.  But I suggest that we stop all that, pretend we all finally went to sleep (for those who have not) and when Kalina posts the backstory and we place the places from Nyer that Kalina and I and the major players of Nyer think will be most appropriate for those playing Nyer's side and the sign up lists.  Then we should be ready to begin the next Book of Voldar, I have decided to call; "Lycheus's Revenge"  If that is all right with Kalina.

So what do you all think?  

Capher.

Cherri Rowandyn
Elemental Mage
Approved Character

Elf, Quaelhoirhim / Ylfferhim / Sanhorrhim

« Reply #487 on: January 25, 2006, 03:07:23 AM »

The most recent posts missing would explain why none of my posts show up.  Are you all still excepting new characters?  Do I need to repost in the join section?

Personal Page
Cherri Rowandyn

Cherri Rowandyn
Keep your friends close; keep your enemies closer.
Neiavrine
Sinister Beauty
Approved Character

Orc, Chyrakisth

« Reply #488 on: January 25, 2006, 02:38:23 PM »

As i dont see a Join thread, I shall post here, Im lazy and impatient like that!;)  

Edit-

It seems my eyes are failing me, or you guys are quickly revamping this thread, I have moved my request.

-Ne'iav'rine-

Edited by: Neiavrine  at: 1/26/06 14:56

She is suddenly a whirlwind of graceful death. Where there was once a steel monolith, there is now an eruption of violence and wrath. Her singing blades rend the stale air with their battle cries, as sirens they call to those who dare stand before her. Her blood is molten hate, and it churns in her veins like the rage of the gods. There is no mercy, there is no forgiveness, there is only salvation through shed blood. Fountains of sand meet her every movement, dance beside her as a partner to her power. Ne'iav'rine's prowess seems almost supernatural; as if even the earth applauded her ability with a display of divine preportions.

-Ne'iav'rine
Tulpje Sweetshade
Grey Bomber (Brownie)
Approved Character

Brownie, Llaoihrr

« Reply #489 on: January 26, 2006, 06:19:23 AM »

I'd also like to take part in the war. I realise that a single Brownie might not be *quite* useful for either side, but hey! Anything that can fly an owl around should have at least something to offer, right? Not to mention the deadly darts :b .

As Tulpje is... err... will be new in town, she'll probably take the side of the first person she encounters who is nice to her and explains everything from his/her point of view.

When will the gate open, if I may ask?

The language of friendship is not words but meanings.

Tulpje Sweetshade
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #490 on: January 27, 2006, 12:15:23 AM »

There is a joining thread.  And Lady Cheri, as long as your CD is posted no you do not have to ask to rejoin.  Tulpje I can see alot of scenarios where someone on either side of the war could use your talents.  Just ask to join, post your CD, and whent the gates open, enter.  

As far as when the gates open, that is up in the air at the moment.  Kalina had the backstory and was supposed to put it up, but that was before we lost Voldar, (MY MISTAKE) and then Kalina was blamed and now she has decided to take some time off.  I do not know how long.  

Since Kalina and I collaborated on the backstory, and worked things out with everything.  I know somewhat of what is happening, but she was so much better at writing things out in clear, precise detail.  I miss her and hope she comes back soon.

In the meantime, I will try and set up the city as two cities and also put up the lists for those who want to play major parts and for those who just want to play on either side.  It should be up by tomorrow or Monday at the latest.  Thank you for your patience.

Capher.

Tulpje Sweetshade
Grey Bomber (Brownie)
Approved Character

Brownie, Llaoihrr

« Reply #491 on: January 27, 2006, 03:41:23 AM »

Hi, Capher,

I'm going away for two weeks, so it's no use joining now. I'll join when I get back :)  

The language of friendship is not words but meanings.

Tulpje Sweetshade
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #492 on: January 28, 2006, 12:43:23 AM »

Have fun Tulpje

Capher.

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts