Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Those wishing to play for Nyermersis Please sign Here!  (Read 25001 times)
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« on: January 29, 2006, 01:31:23 AM »

Please put your characters name here if you wish to be on Nyermersis's side.  Also if you want to be considered for a major character part put your request in, the character can either be male or female. Just remember that if you want one of these major parts you have to audition for them for Kalina and I.

1.The Lord or Earl of Nyermersis.
2.The General or Commander of the main troops.
3.Leader of a "underground or spy" forces.
4.Anyother postitions that the Lord or the General may seem fit to bestow upon a player under their command(s)
5.Admiral of Nyer's fleet.
6. Any other position that the Admiral bestows upon the players under his command.

Also looking for a female character to ply her wares upon the Lord of Nyermersis to try and become the Lady of Nyermersis. She could be a spy for the other side, or just a gold digger or someone who is genuinely interested in him. Or started out being one thing (IE spy) then tries and changes, but is blackmailed by other spy to continue on. Whatever and wherever the plot heads.

Once the major parts have been filled then they can ask the remaining players if they want to be under their command. For instance, the Leader (whatever his/her name will be) is going to need thieves, spies, cutthroats, etc.etc. Captain Melfus is going to need those who want to be soldiers. He will probably be promoted to General once the war breaks out.

Some players will be sent out to scout out territory, or on Voldar's armies. They may get caught, tortured, escape, or even die (those will probably be NPC's) as a real RP player does not die unless the person behind the character wants her or him to do so.

There are lesser postions that can be either filled with RP players or NPC's. Right now alot of the lesser positions are NPC's, I would like to see them being played by RP'rs who maybe would like to involved in the story, but are not into all of the battles and such. In other words those just willing to play a bartender, a merchant, a waitress, etc etc.

Or does your character use magic?  If he/she does then they will be put in their own group under the command of someone, who is under the command of General Melfus.  I am sure Voldar will have characters who have magic as well and we will need to have those to help fight in that "field" as well.  So whatever or wherever you want to play put it by your name.  If there are too many for one spot and not enough I may have to ask for some of you to change.  But I do not think that will be the case, depending upon how many sign up and want to play

So please next to your name, put down what you would like to be, thanks.

@Manik, I know you reported for duty, but please next to your name, put down what position you want or are playing.  If playing in the army, then what position: Calvary or infantry.  If Calvary are you playing heavy or light?  If Infantry are you playing soldier, or archer?  Things of that nature.  Even spy!!
 <p>Capher.</p>Edited by: Capher at: 1/30/06 17:01
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 11:20:21 PM by Helvíl » Logged
Manik Targin
Guard of Nyermersys
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2006, 03:21:23 AM »

Reporting for Duty!

Manik Targin

festrath Blackmoor
New Santharian

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2006, 07:52:23 AM »

Festrath Blackmoor, reporting for duty sir!

I'd like to try out for Admiral of Nyer's fleet. Capher and/or Kali, just let me know when to try out; and maybe give me a bit of an idea of what I should post i.e. what you're lookin' for. Thanks.

Festrath Blackmoor

Neiavrine
Sinister Beauty
Approved Character

Orc, Chyrakisth

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2006, 09:56:23 AM »

Ne'iav'rine will take a position with soldiers, perhaps as a leader of a group of player mercs? There are few who can match her martial prowess, and her abilities are only increased at night, I am sure Nyermersis could find many uses for her. She also has tactical experiance, and has conducted many raids on defencive encampments. Maybe I could be second in command for the spys, like a combat officer. CD is in the sig, and if you want a referance post, just ask and you shall recieve.

-Ne'iav'rine-

Edited by: Neiavrine  at: 1/31/06 6:30

She is suddenly a whirlwind of graceful death. Where there was once a steel monolith, there is now an eruption of violence and wrath. Her singing blades rend the stale air with their battle cries, as sirens they call to those who dare stand before her. Her blood is molten hate, and it churns in her veins like the rage of the gods. There is no mercy, there is no forgiveness, there is only salvation through shed blood. Fountains of sand meet her every movement, dance beside her as a partner to her power. Ne'iav'rine's prowess seems almost supernatural; as if even the earth applauded her ability with a display of divine preportions.

-Ne'iav'rine
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2006, 12:21:23 AM »

Ok we have for Nyer.
1. Manik, infantry soldier under the command of...?

2. Festrath, possibly Admiral of Nyer's fleet.  Festrath what I would be looking for in an Admirial is someone who knows or can learn quickly, ships, how they sail, the terminology and will probably have to "Puppet" more than anyone, his crews and other ships, unless we get other players willing to play Captains of other ships under your command.  So do you have those qualifications? 1. Knowledge of ships, terminology and such. 2. Battle tacticts of ships. 3. Great RP skills to puppet NPC's if necessary.  Do not worry if you do not know everything, just enough to sound convincing.

3.Ne'lv'arine, you sound like you want to be a Special Ops commander. I don't think they had special ops back then.  However if you wish to be a leader or second in command of ambushers, those I am sure they had. Question I have after reading your CD, can you be led?  It seems more than likely she would want command then be commanded.

Anyway this is a good start for Nyer but we need more, especially those willing to play the parts already mentioned.  So if you know of anyone willing and wanting send them your way, even if they are newly titled, we will take any and all who want to play and are willing to take a little contructive critisizm, if need be.

Capher.

Edited by: Capher at: 1/31/06 16:34
Neiavrine
Sinister Beauty
Approved Character

Orc, Chyrakisth

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2006, 04:31:23 AM »

An ambushing party sounds good. She knows how to follow orders, though will not get herself killed over gold or any goods. She is a merc, you tell her what you want dead, and it is dead. She would probably like to have control of the party she is with, she would not take a figure heads orders if they conflicted with how she would like to get the job done.

-Ne'iav'rine-

She is suddenly a whirlwind of graceful death. Where there was once a steel monolith, there is now an eruption of violence and wrath. Her singing blades rend the stale air with their battle cries, as sirens they call to those who dare stand before her. Her blood is molten hate, and it churns in her veins like the rage of the gods. There is no mercy, there is no forgiveness, there is only salvation through shed blood. Fountains of sand meet her every movement, dance beside her as a partner to her power. Ne'iav'rine's prowess seems almost supernatural; as if even the earth applauded her ability with a display of divine preportions.

-Ne'iav'rine
festrath Blackmoor
New Santharian

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2006, 06:28:23 AM »

I believe that I have those qualifications, Capher. When should I audition? And what situation should I be rp'ing?

Festrath Blackmoor

Elysia
Priestess
Approved Character

Half-elf Diorye’oleal / Erpheronian

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2006, 07:10:23 AM »

Quote:
Also looking for a female character to ply her wares upon the Lord of Nyermersis to try and become the Lady of Nyermersis.
I would like to audition for this part with my Elysia character. I'm not yet titled, but I thought I'd go ahead and mention my interest. In a few days, I'll have a title and be ready to play!;)  

Manik Targin
Guard of Nyermersys
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2006, 01:47:23 AM »

Well after much humming and hawing, I've decided to stick with just my Manik character for the time being. With midterms coming up, I'm going to have time restraints, and I dont want to dissapoint other players. I may still apply, we shall see how things go.

Preferably I would like Manik to be under the command of a lieutenant other than Lt. Farrel. Lt. Farrel is in charge of the seige components, and I think at least at first that Manik should be in a non-archer infantry unit. However, later I think a dabbling of many fields will be a nice touch.

Manik Targin

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2006, 01:31:23 AM »

@Festrath, the scene: You are plotting out the plans with your captains of your fleet to attack Voldar.  I want you to RP, using NPC's if necessary and tell me through dialogue, and detail how you would talk to your captains.

Next scene, would be on board ship.  You are giving orders to your men to set sail. In detail using nautical terminology tell me again, through dialogue, using NPC's if necessary how you would do it.

Do you understand these scenes?  If so then go ahead and write them up and send them to either my inbox, Kalina's inbox or our emails.  We will give you our determination after we have read them and discussed them.  OK?

@Elysia- Once you are titled I would be glad to allow you to ply your wares upon the Lord of Nyermersis, who is actually Earl Legrimond.

@Manik, Ok, we will see who we can come up with.  I wonder is Darien planning on playing for Nyermersis?  Do you know, Manik?

Capher.

Edited by: Capher at: 2/1/06 17:32
festrath Blackmoor
New Santharian

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2006, 07:32:23 AM »

Yes Capher, I understand. I have sent you the first scene, please tell me how it was. After your reply, I shall proceed with the second scene, which will involve all the fancy nautical terms. ;)  

Festrath Blackmoor

Manik Targin
Guard of Nyermersys
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2006, 07:39:23 AM »

I have no idea, I haven't talked to Darien since during your absence.

Manik Targin

Kalína Dalá'isyrás
Dalá'isyrás
Mini-mod

High Elf, Kaýrrhem

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2006, 07:41:23 AM »

Darien is always a touch and go person it seems.

Insanity is only a perception made by those who have yet to attain its greatness. While those of us who have already stepped inside its bounds find bliss in our utter madness.
Nai'r en'Lina ar'Kaimel
Neiavrine
Sinister Beauty
Approved Character

Orc, Chyrakisth

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2006, 11:43:23 AM »

Would you like me to do an audition post for my position, or is it too lowly for such efforts?

-Ne'iav'rine-

-Ne'iav'rine
Marvin Cerambit
Carvin' Marvin
Approved Character

Orc, Gob-Oc

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2006, 03:15:23 AM »

Ne'iav'rine, interested to have Ork in your squat? The big guy isn't really a leader, so he'll need someone to command him. I can NPC that of course if needed.

Marvin Cerambit ~ Do not tease my Warg, because you are crunchy and tasteful

Need help with your new Character?
~> Click Here <~

Marvin Cerambit ~ Do not tease my Warg, because you are crunchy and tasteful

Need help with your new Character?
~> Click Here <~
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]