Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Castle Of Thevelin(Nyermersis)  (Read 46472 times)
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2006, 02:07:23 AM »

Earl of Legiramond

Christian rubbed his tired and sore eyes.  After Lycheus had left he, Admiral Blackmoor and General Versalias had stared at maps, regarded strategy; some they kept, others they had tossed, until finally they had a battle plan.  Christian looked bleary eyed at his two commanders.  "One more time, General.  Explain to me what you and our army will be doing show it to me on the map and then I will ask the same from you Admiral, so be ready to answer.  The night is gone, day advances, but I think we have a feasable battle plan, but I want to hear it one more time, before I retire for a few hours."

Capher.

Neiavrine
Sinister Beauty
Approved Character

Orc, Chyrakisth

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2006, 11:41:23 AM »

General Versialias "One Eye" Ullor

"One more time, General. Explain to me what you and our army will be doing show it to me on the map and then I will ask the same from you Admiral, so be ready to answer. The night is gone, day advances, but I think we have a feasable battle plan, but I want to hear it one more time, before I retire for a few hours."

Ullor nods and grabs several thin, long pins. Each has a ribbon tied to its end. The ribbons have differant colors, and small symbols painted onto one side.

If this plan is to succed, we will require a sychronious front of navy and army.

With one massive hand he grabs a selection of small, wooden ships. Each represents one of the warcraft under Blackmoor's command.  Disguised as Mercant ships, Several of these pirates will enter the Harbour of Voldar. I believe it is practice amoungst their kind to sink ships by drilling holes in the hull. This is what they will do to any millitary ships they can, in the dead of nigh of course. As he speaks he places three medium sized ships on the map of Voldar, each carefully within the harbour.

As this deed is comming to friut; we shall begin raids, with our less than holy mercenaries, upon this area right here. Westhron, I believe it is called. They will be of enough scale that Voldar will be forced to send a large section of its armies to defend it's interests. They shall be made to think that it is more a revolt than annother country attacking, or some sigular incident. To ensure this, the Mercenaries shall not wear our colors, or speak at all of their employers.

He places one of the pins into the map, right in the center of the word, Westhron.

As Voldar's armies arrive, the remainder of our Navy will destry the bridges that link Westhron to the rest of Voldar, thereby cutting a large portion of our enemies forces away from the upcomming seige.

With a desicive smile, he places the last of the wooden ships around Westhron.

Now all that is left is to actually seige the city, which I say we shall begin by lighting aflame the graineries that surround the inner wall. They will either starve or surrender.

He nods and scratches his chin. There would be complications, he was sure of that, but in theory, this might work.

-Ne'iav'rine-

She is suddenly a whirlwind of graceful death. Where there was once a steel monolith, there is now an eruption of violence and wrath. Her singing blades rend the stale air with their battle cries, as sirens they call to those who dare stand before her. Her blood is molten hate, and it churns in her veins like the rage of the gods. There is no mercy, there is no forgiveness, there is only salvation through shed blood. Fountains of sand meet her every movement, dance beside her as a partner to her power. Ne'iav'rine's prowess seems almost supernatural; as if even the earth applauded her ability with a display of divine preportions.

-Ne'iav'rine
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2006, 03:20:23 AM »

Christian listened thoughtfully as the general explained his strategy. "Very good General, I just hope that Voldar sends as many troops as you think they will to protect that island. Now, Admiral tell me do you think you can disguise a couple of your ships to look like merchant vessels and can your men get aboard Voldar's war ships and sink them?  I am not questioning your men's or yours abilities, I just know that Voldar's ships are very well guarded and manned. At least they used to be" he muttered.

"So what will be your strategy after those ships get sunk, Admiral. Can our ships weapons reach the walls and beyond. By sinking Voldar's ships in the channel, it may prevent them from sailing out or receiving supplies, but it also prevents us from getting to close as well.  Also have you thought about the rest of Voldars navy, they will fight back and fight hard, not to mention the rest of Voldar's armies."

Christian stepped back, and sat down, drank some wine, and awaited the Admiral's reply. the plan was concievable, his general had covered all the bases, as much as he could, but to be outnumbered over two to one did not sit well...still if they can surprise Voltigar and his cursed Commander...victory would be attainable...If His brow furrowed as he thought of these things.  

Capher.

festrath Blackmoor
New Santharian

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2006, 09:31:23 AM »

Festrath watches intently as the general lays out the battle plans. He absorbed everything that had to do with the ships under his command, deciding how best to handle each situation. He kept his eyes glued to the map, scratching his bearded chin as he formulated his own plans.

As the general finished, Festrath nodded in satisfaction. As Christian asked his questions, the pirate continued to nod, chuckling as the man asked if he could disguise his ships into that of a merchants. "My good sir, I used to be a merchant. I've gotta be one of the best liars in the city, I'll have no problem disguising a handful of ships I assure you."

"After our ships are inside the walls, in the dead of the night, my more disciplined men will elminate any guards in the vicinity. Once the coast is clear, we'll move the ships so as to be unobstructive, and then drill them through." At this, he tilted his thumb downward, indicating a sinking motion.

Glancing at the map once more, Festrath pointed his jeweled finger at the iron gates protecting the western gate. "After I've completed all that the general has asked of me, I'll attempt to take control of the docking area. It is blocked off from the rest of Voldar, filled with store-rooms and warehouses. This'll be a key point, and I would like to have it under our control. My heaviest artillery will be focused on these gates, blasting away until they've collapsed. This'll hopefully draw attention from Voldar's army as well, providing less trouble for the general's troops and mercenaries."

Taking a sip of wine, he continued. "Archers may line the walls to thwart our attempt to breach the walls. A couple of the faster ships will make hit and run attacks, releasing volleys of their own arrows to provide relief to the strike team. A secondary strike team will move out to launch attacks at key points on the walls, simply to attract more attention."

Taking a deep breath, he grinned as he prepared to finish his plans. "I've been able to obtain a few catapults, in which the men are being trained to use. These will release their projectiles over the walls, destroying graneries and such. As for the rest of the enemy navy, I hope to draw them out. We'll keep them in the channels to reduce their manuverability, opening heavy fire as they are forced to come straight at us. We have large reserves of oil which we will dump ontop the water, and then set afire. This will ensure that the enemy fleet is damaged before they even leave the channels to engage us."

Clearing his throat, he concluded. "I do not expect this to come without damage nor casualties. But if we can bring reinforcements by water, it'll be worth it. My methods will spread utter chaos throughout the city, and disorder and confusion are our greatest allies. Any problems?"

Festrath Blackmoor

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2006, 02:00:23 AM »

Christian, bleary eyed listened and even stood up and looked at the map once again as Blackmoor explained what his job would be in the upcoming war.  In theory everything that the General and his Admiral had planned should work out, but if there was one thing Christian knew, was that the best plans of men could always be thwarted by just one thing; usually some simple, insignificant thing, or person or event that could turn the tide.  But for now, he was satisfied.  He needed rest and his commanders did as well. "Well gentlemen, unless the General has anymore questions, I suggest we all get a couple of hours of shut eye. Oh, I just remembered something. Distance and time.. Distance gentlemen.  How long will it take for your men to reach the island, and then how long to subdue it?  I recall Lycheus saying it took him over a month to get here, riding day and night.  And that was one man, a whole army, with supplies and so forth, it will take much longer than that."

"I realize your mercenaries General will probably be faster, but still it will take time.  And Admiral as fast as your ships are there is an enormous amount of water to traverse.  I think that maybe it maybe quicker for both your mercs and the army to travel by ship, and then let off on some deserted shore closer to Voldar than trying to go by land.  What do you think?" He asked looking at one then the other.

Capher.

Neiavrine
Sinister Beauty
Approved Character

Orc, Chyrakisth

« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2006, 04:58:23 AM »

General Versialias "One Eye" Ullor

The General, who had been carefully memorizing the maps of Voldar and its surrounding areas, and noting various choke points within the city noded absent mindedly towards the Earl. I would not have it done any other way mylord.

With that said he rose and bowed to his leige, then departed for his resting quarters.

-Ne'iav'rine-

She is suddenly a whirlwind of graceful death. Where there was once a steel monolith, there is now an eruption of violence and wrath. Her singing blades rend the stale air with their battle cries, as sirens they call to those who dare stand before her. Her blood is molten hate, and it churns in her veins like the rage of the gods. There is no mercy, there is no forgiveness, there is only salvation through shed blood. Fountains of sand meet her every movement, dance beside her as a partner to her power. Ne'iav'rine's prowess seems almost supernatural; as if even the earth applauded her ability with a display of divine preportions.

-Ne'iav'rine
festrath Blackmoor
New Santharian

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2006, 11:44:23 AM »

Festrath nodded as the General agreed. Clapping Christian on the shoulder, the pirate added.

"Aye, I agree, there is no finer way sir!"

Placing his fist on his breast, the pirate gave a half bow and inquired, "It's been a long voyage, sir, and I wish to retire to my resting quarters; if that is permissable" He said hopefully, watching the general depart.

Festrath Blackmoor

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2006, 01:34:23 AM »

Christian nodded to Festrath, "You may leave and get a well deserved rest my friend."

Christian then left himself and walked the halls of his castle until he came to his room.  He opened his door and immediately his pet, Sammy looked up from her spot upon the rug next to the blazing fireplace.

Christian walked over and sat down upon his bed, his eyes burned without sleep.  He lowered his right hand knowing that as soon as he did that Sammy would come over and would want to be petted.

Capher.

Sammykins
Ilaróls, Nyerismysy's Pet
Approved Character

Wolf, Mithral (Ilaróls)

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2006, 01:33:23 AM »

Footsteps...

Sammy lifted her head slowly from her paws as the sound fluttered to her ears. She turned her eyes towards the door hopefully, her amber eye glowing in the fire, her blind eye flickering slightly as the firelight danced within.

The door opened. Sammy pushed herself up to her haunches, her forepaws resting upon the ground as she looked to the door. Her thick tail thumping against the ground with a soft thud. A soft excited whine escaped her maw as she looked to Christian. He had been gone for what seemed like a lifetime.

She lifted her haunches and let her forepaws and chest slide towards the ground, stretching her spine as her chest touched the ground and her flank remained in the air. Her jaws parted and a faint "Arrooo" escaped. The muscles throughout her body stretched, her claws digging faintly into the ground as her forepaws drug against it.

She straightened up quickly when Christian moved to sit on the bed. She trotted towards him slowly, careful to judge the distance through her one good eye. A faint click proceeded her as she moved, her hard claws tapping against the ground as she trotted towards Christian. His hand was resting upon the air, waiting for her and she was quick to oblige. She bumped her head up against his waiting hand, her tail wagging slowly behind her. She slowly lowered her haunches to the ground, keeping her head against Christian's hand, her eyes falling closed.

She turned her head faintly, a soft growl-like groan escaping her muzzle as Christian petted her ever so gently. Her tail continued its slow rythme upon the ground, the thumping slowly dwindling until Sammy was completely still, eyes closed, seemingly asleep as she sat there enjoying Christian's gentle petting.

Edited by: Sammykins at: 6/6/06 17:34

"I am Wolf.
It is my cry you hear in the night,
My eyes that gaze at you from the shadows.
It is my heart that beats in your Soul,
My strength that makes you whole.
I am Wolf. I am in you.
You are in Me. We Are Wolf."
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2006, 11:10:23 PM »

"Ah Sammy, I can always depend upon you." Christian spoke as he continued to stroke the wolf's powerful head.  He spoke to her as he would a person.  In fact he told her things that he would never tell another living soul; his deepest fears, his greatest joys, his longings and dreams.  

She was his constant companion and friend.  He had no fear of her trying to usurp his authority, or to try and kill him as he slept.  He bent down and playfully rubbed both his hands through her fur around her neck, kissing her long muzzle. No, the opposite was true, anyone trying to kill him in his sleep would have to go through Sammy first.

He rubbed behind her ears and continued his conversation with her as he looked into her eyes; they seemed so intellighent, as if she could really understand what he was saying. "Sammy, I am not sure about this war.  I do not know if our troops are prepared. If it were not for honours sake, I would have let the murder of Cedric go, for he was a sadistic, greedy man and my other cousin, Trelor was even worse than he.  If just one tale they told about them and that accursed dungeon of theirs is true, then they truly deserved to die...but blood is blood and it is thicker in my family, honour demands I go to war with Voldar and Voltigar.  Voltigar is a formidable enemy and man and the thought of usurping him and putting this pasty little man upon his throne makes me almost vomit...maybe I can put my own man upon the throne, somehow get rid of that little man, poison would do the job, I suppose...but it would be better if the man died fighting."  

He scratched under Sammy's neck and chuckled, "However girl he is not as brave and strong as you. I doubt he even knows how to use a sword. No, poison is probably his way of killing, or paying someone else to do his bidding...or using family honour."

He stood up and began to undress, "Blast it all Sammy, I hate being used, but it seems I am, does it not?  Ah, Coor, I am tired and speaking nonsense. A good nights, oh wait it is day already, oh well a good day's rest will help and when I awake I will know my course."

He stripped down to his underclothes and then layed down upon his bed, his one arm hanging over the edge of the bed slowly scratching the top of Sammy's head until it finally stopped and the soft sound of Christian's breathing filled the room. He knew he was safe for Sammy would watch over him.

Capher.

Sammykins
Approved Character

Wolf, Mithral (Ilaróls)

« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2006, 10:28:23 PM »

Christian leaned down, running his hands through her fur before kissing her muzzle lightly. As he did so she licked at the underside of his jaw submissively, lovingly.

She listened to his words, though she didn't understand them. His eyes were locked with her own liquid amber and pale blue orbs. She lowered her haunches to the ground slowly as she remained besides him, enjoying the gentle rubbing behind her ears.

As Christian spoke, he said the words "Voldar and Voltigar." While Sammy did not know what these words meant, she knew that what they represented bothered Christian, and so, they bothered her. A sudden soft growl pressed form her vocal cords at the words, but she fell silent just as quickly.

Sammy lifted her head, her eyes falling closed in pleasure as Christian began scratching under her chin. Her right hind leg kicked slightly, thudding against the floor and her sharp claws clicked slightly against the ground as her paw hit.

Her paw fell still when Christian stopped petting her. Her eyes parted slowly only her brown eye finding him, her blue eye sightless as always. Christian stood and began to remove his clothing, she followed him silently as he moved towards his bed.

When Christian laid down she slowly laid besides him, lifting her head to rest her chin upon the bed. His arm hung over the edge of his bed as he returned to scratching her head softly. Christian fell silent, his arm slowing with each gentle scratch... then, he stopped all together. She looked to him silently, watching his chest rise and fall for a moment, assured he was asleep before she stood and moved to the door. She lowered her head, ebony nostrils flaring as she took in the scents of the hall from under the door. There were many, but no human seemed to be outside... meaning for the moment... her master was safe. She padded back to the bedside and lowered herself to the ground, lowering her head to her forepaws. Her eyes pierced the door as she watched it cautiously before they slowly began to close. Her ears twisted back and forth, catching all sounds anywhere near them.

She took a deep breath through her black nose and relaxed. While she would not completely relax... she was comforted enough to doze off just a little, her senses always reaching for anything to be concerned with.

"I am Wolf.
I am Wolf. I am in you.
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2006, 01:30:23 AM »

Christian woke a few hours later. He did not sleep much and lately he did not need that much sleep.  He rose, scratched Sammy, who got out of his way as he stood up and walked to the fireplace, stirred it up more until it was blazing then he hung a large pail of water on a heavy iron rod over the fire.

As he waited for the water to heat up, he went and took out other clothes; a pair of brown leather pants with a silk sand colored shirt.  He quickly polished his black boots and then felt the water.  It was hot enough and he picked up the pail, with a pair of heavy gloves, poured it into a tub and then stripped and bathed.

Bathed, dressed and groomed he grabbed his sword and belted it on, opened the door and said to Sammy, "Go for a walk girl?"

He waited until she left the room.  

Capher.

Sammykins
Approved Character

Wolf, Mithral (Ilaróls)

« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2006, 10:33:23 PM »

Bunnies...

Sammy's huffed slightly in her sleep, her forepaw's twitching as the lean muscles throughout her body clenched and relaxed. She was dreaming... she was in a field... a field of bunnies and she was running after them. As soon as she nearly caught one it would disappear into the ground. She would dig a moment, but then another bunny, some 1/3's of a ped away, would bound out of it's hole. It was too much, Sammy had to leave the first bunny hole and go after the next one.

This went on for an hour at least... as soon as she was upon each bunny's heels, it would sink into the ground and another would appear to taunt her. She barked faintly in her sleep... waking herself up suddenly. She realized where she was and her eyes parted slowly as she heard the first signs of stirring coming from Christian's bed. She pushed herself up on her forepaws and looked over the side of his bed to him quietly. Her jaws parted slightly, exposing her long sharp ivory teeth as she yawned.

She slowly lifted her flank, standing fully and shaking herself off before lifting her head higher, letting her back drop towards the ground, stretching her spine quietly. Christian moved to the side of his bed, swinging his feet over the edge as he rose. She quickly licked his hand as it touched her head, scratching her lightly for a moment. She moved out of his way quietly, following him towards the fireplace quietly.

Though she saw it a hundred times she tilted her head to the left side as he poked at the fire, stirring it back to life. When it blazed, she backed faintly, but she knew she was safe... the beast was controlled by Christian and he would not let it hurt her. She watched through her amber eye as Christian set up the fireplace to boil his water for his bath.

Sammy slowly laid back down near the warm fire and began grooming herself. She felt a rumbling within the depths of her stomach, but ignored it... Christian would feed her later. She stood to get out of Christian's way when he came to retrieve his water and when he went to his bath with the water and began bathing, she continued her grooming.

Christian had given her a bath not too long ago... but it was near time again. With his schedule however, she doubted it would be anytime soon that he could give her one, so... for the time being she would have to groom herself.

When Christian was bathed and dressed, sword and all he moved to the door. Sammy was on her feet quickly, tail wagging quickly causing her entire body to shake. Her muscles rippled beneath her pelt as she stood there in silence, tongue lolling out the side of her maw as she watched Christian quietly.

Walk was all she needed to hear. She bolted to his side with an almost dumb-happy look on her face. She turned her head towards him, tongue still hanging from the ebony depths of her muzzle.

She bounded out of the room... dropping her flank to the ground suddenly and offering Christian a paw playfully. She was overly excited to get out and about today.

"I am Wolf.
I am Wolf. I am in you.
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2006, 01:45:23 AM »

Christian laughed when he saw how happy Sammy was to get out.  She offered her paw and he took it, shook it, "Good morning, girl. I bet you want to empty your bladder and then get something to eat.  I am a bit hungry myself.  Let's go."

Christian began taking long strides down his hallway, a servant girl came out of one of the rooms, a bundle of freshly cleaned and dried laundry in her hands.  She yelped, and almost dropped it when she saw Sammy.  Christian quickly helped her while laughing, "She will not hurt you. You must be new here. Most of my staff knows Sammy."

The dark haired young lady gathered herself, curtsied, with down-cast eyes, "Yes M'lord, I just started working yesterday."

"Hmm, I see," Christian said, looking down at the young ladies ample bosom, "What is your name?" He asked.

"Vernillia, M'lord." She answered.

"Well, Vernillia when you come to my room, later tonight, try and not be afraid of her will you?"

"Tonight? M'lord?" She asked curiously.

"Yes, tonight. Say around 20 bells. Be bathed and perfumed. I expect my women to be that way."

"M'lord, I am not that kind of woman, besides I have just been married."

"Really? Married? To whom?"

"His name is John, John Nickels. He is a soldier of yours in your army."

Christian held out his hand to help the lady rise, "Interesting story, I still expect you at twenty bells." He started to walk away.

"No, M'lord. I can't...I just can't." She cried.

Christian turned, "Yes, you can. And you will, unless you want to lose your job."

"I would rather lose my job!" She said defiantly, "Than sleep with you."

"Would you lose your husband as well?" Christian asked.

"My husband?"

"Yes, your husband.  Soldiers are in a dangerous buisness. They get sent away for months, even years or get maimed, and killed all in the line of duty."

"You would not dare!" She cried.

"Try me and not show up."

She stared at Christian with eyes of hate. "I will be there as M'lord requests."  She said, drying her tears, straightning her back. "Is there anything else M'lord? I have my duties to attend to."

"No." Christian replied and then walked away.

He walked out to the courtyard and let Sammy go to do her thing as he went and fetched a rather large leather wrapped, hard stringed ball.  When he noticed Sammy had finished her toiletries, he tossed the ball half way across the courtyard. "Fetch girl, fetch." He yelled.

A servant came out watching. Christian noticed him, "Bring a large plate of raw beef, with bone attached for Sammy, and bring me a plate of cooked beef, some bread and ale and set it upon this table.  I will eat out here in the courtyard."

"Yes, M'lord." The servant replied and quickly ran back into the castle to prepare and bring those things that was commanded for."

Capher.

Sammykins
Approved Character

Wolf, Mithral (Ilaróls)

« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2006, 10:47:23 PM »

"Good morning, girl. I bet you want to empty your bladder and then get something to eat. I am a bit hungry myself. Let's go."

Sammy answered with a soft woof and as Christian began down the hall she bolted after him, trotting slowly, tail high. A young woman stepped out of the room with a handful of clothes. She yelped, almost dropping the clothes, a sock ending up on Sammy's head. Sammy shook her head quickly, tossing the sock off and looked to the woman quietly, confused by her reaction, everyone here knew Sammy, so what was her problem? Sammy lifted her head slightly, lifting her nose towards the woman, sniffing her slightly. She had to have been new here... Sammy did not recognize her scent. She smelled thickly of a male and of cleaning supplies, not to mention the faint smell of sweat intermingled with perfume.

Christian began speaking with the young woman... Sammy moved quietly back to his side and lowered her haunches to the ground, sitting besides him to wait for him to be finished with this woman. The further into the conversation Christian got with the woman, the further annoyed he seemed to get. Sammy could hear irritation in his voice and she turned her eyes towards the woman. Her blue eye seemed to pierce the soul... the amber eye glistening slightly, almost accusatory.

Christian, apparently fed up with the woman began to walk away. The woman, frantic cried after him and he turned back towards her and continued the conversation cooly. The woman stared at Christian as they talked, Sammy could feel the venom in her eyes and the obvious threat to her master made her agitated. Sammy's fur stood slightly on end as she stood besides Christian, her lips curling slightly to show her snowy fangs in a silent warning growl towards the woman.

The woman straightened and left... Sammy snorted in her direction and turned to follow Christian again, claws clicking upon the ground with each step. Her tongue lolled out the side of her mouth, fur back to its normal place upon her haunches and tail high in the air. A silly look plagued her face once again as if nothing just happened. When Christian opened the door to the courtyard, Sammy fought the will to bolt out... when she was sure he wanted her to go out she took off leaving just a faint cloud of dirt in her wake. She disappeared behind some bushes quiet far from where Christian was and took her time smelling the area before she found the perfect place to go.

When she was done she bolted back to Christian. She had so much pent up energy that she was running, not a lazy run, flat out running back towards him. A Ball zoomed back past her, Christian's words cutting her off halfway.

"Fetch girl, fetch."

She spun on a dime and bolted after the ball, barking as she did so. She chased the ball down in a few moments and snatched it up in her jaws. She trotted back to Christian, ball in mouth and sat close, keeping the ball in her maw until he attempted to take it back. She gave it up easily and waited for Christian to throw it again anxiously. She stepped slightly, first upon her right, then her left forepaw, treading the ground as she waited excitedly. Her entire body wiggled with excitement at the impending game of fetch.

Sammy hadn't noticed the servant which had come and gone as she was chasing the ball, but when he came back out with that which Christian had ordered, Sammy eyed him cautiously and looked from the servant to Christian, then back to the servant. Sammy forgot the game and moved to Christian's side quietly, licking her muzzle slowly at the smell of the food.

"I am Wolf.
I am Wolf. I am in you.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]