Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 83   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Voldar- Lycheus's Revenge- OOC-2  (Read 163155 times)
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2006, 02:40:23 AM »

@Kalina great. I love your characters.

@The rest of the players.  As you can see time has been moved up.  Read the backstory and you will see where we are.  I hope that all those who wished to join the adventure will now do so as the adventure is now almost ready to begin.

We need players to play some important parts, or else I will have to play them, and I just do not have the time as my computer time is limited, besides I would rather have some other player, who may not be in a story yet, have the opportunity to play.

Capher.

Cherri Rowandyn
Elemental Mage
Approved Character

Elf, Quaelhoirhim / Ylfferhim / Sanhorrhim

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2006, 06:58:23 AM »

I am ready and waiting.  If you need me to do something, I will try my hand at it.  Need anything and I will do what I can.  I know I am new and all, but I really like this place and would like to help out if and when possible.

Personal Page
Cherri Rowandyn

Cherri Rowandyn
Keep your friends close; keep your enemies closer.
Machrebs Ork
New Santharian

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2006, 07:00:23 AM »

Signing up for some RPing in the frontlines of the war. Either city works for me. He can do any job you like, especially fighting and eating :)  

Ork
Orcs is made for fightin'

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2006, 02:04:23 AM »

Machrebs, you must choose what city you wish to fight for.  I am not going to tell you nor am I going place you; and that goes for all of you players.  You must choose and then sign in the appropriate place.  Thanks.

Capher.

Marvin Cerambit
Carvin' Marvin
Approved Character

Orc, Gob-Oc

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2006, 03:08:23 AM »

Heh, what I meant was that you could put me where ever you needed players. I'll see if I can team up with Ne'iav'rine though. Should be interesting.

Oh, and there's too many stickies for me. I overlooked the 'sign up for X's side' ones.

Marvin Cerambit ~ Do not tease my Warg, because you are crunchy and tasteful

Need help with your new Character?
~> Click Here <~

~> Click Here <~
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2006, 04:09:23 AM »

I used the sticky's to place things in order.  All of Voldar is on the top and Nyermersis is on the bottom.  That way players will not get confused as to where to go once they have chosen their sides.  At least I hoped that.

Capher.

Cherri Rowandyn
Elemental Mage
Approved Character

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2006, 07:29:23 AM »

Guess I need to enter the City huh?  Or do I need to wait until someone tells me which gate to go to or maybe I will be sent someplace else?  Hmm, need a little direction and from there I should be on my way.

Personal Page
Cherri Rowandyn

Cherri Rowandyn
Takashi Logan
New Santharian

« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2006, 10:39:23 AM »

Well then. I think we oughta get this thing up and running. As shakespeare wrote in Julius Ceasar

Cry Havoc! Set loose the dogs of war!

Neiavrine
Sinister Beauty
Approved Character

Orc, Chyrakisth

« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2006, 12:36:23 PM »

I would have you wait untill everything is sorted out, otherwise the mods will be way overwhelmed. Pulling this together is no small task!

Capher says we should start about monday cherri, so you have that long to gather your wits and plan out your actions for the comming WAR!:evil  Hopefully under my wretched command:devilish  

-Ne'iav'rine-

She is suddenly a whirlwind of graceful death. Where there was once a steel monolith, there is now an eruption of violence and wrath. Her singing blades rend the stale air with their battle cries, as sirens they call to those who dare stand before her. Her blood is molten hate, and it churns in her veins like the rage of the gods. There is no mercy, there is no forgiveness, there is only salvation through shed blood. Fountains of sand meet her every movement, dance beside her as a partner to her power. Ne'iav'rine's prowess seems almost supernatural; as if even the earth applauded her ability with a display of divine preportions.

-Ne'iav'rine
Takashi Logan
New Santharian

« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2006, 10:58:23 PM »

Oh well, that quote has been lying around in my little drawer of quotes for a while... I wanted to use it.

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2006, 11:48:23 PM »

Cheri, did you post your CD in the CD thread? If you did then you are going to have to edit your post. Because the main gate will not be opened until Monday morning around 8AM CST That is when I am online. Unless maybe Kalina opens it sooner.  Cheri, once inside the gate, just follow whoever RP's with you their lead.  Probably the first person you will come in contact with will be Captain Norman Graaves.  As he is the head officer for now of the city's guards.

Capher.

Edited by: Capher at: 2/3/06 15:57
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2006, 01:16:23 AM »

This is important for all RP players.  The game officially begins around 8AM CST on Monday.  For Voldar if there are no RP'rs by that time for some parts I or Kalina will play them.

For Nyer the same goes.  I am hoping that today and over the weekend more will want to join and choose their sides.  To keep order for those not already in the cities enter in by way of the "Main Gate" for Voldar and by "Zochar's Gate" I know I am misspelling the word, for Nyer.  Then follow whoever RP's with you their directions or suggestions.  Thank you.]

BTW If you will all please read the "BACKSTORY" then you will know where we are in the story.  Do not, I repeat do not follow what is written in the various threads unless they have at least a Feb, "06" date on them.  As the others will be out of date and out of time.  This is mostly for Voldar's players benefits, not Nyer's as they will start anew.

Capher.

Cherri Rowandyn
Elemental Mage
Approved Character

« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2006, 08:32:23 AM »

Okay, first thing I have already posted my contact info and my CD is in my signature as my post states.  Second, nuts!!  I need to find some light weight armour maybe some sort of light weight chainmail (does this even exist???) or something that my mage can wear.  No head gear and nothing heavy I know, but shouldn't I have something besides magic to help keep my head attached to my body?  Since my character also knows how to use a bow, short sword and of the daggers.  Seeing as I am not a fighter in this, I guess if need be I can find a stray one from some enemy and use it if necessary right?  Or am I only allowed to do magic?  Btw, who is leading umm me?  Am I the only other mage besides my captain???  If so we are so in trouble, lol.  Seriously tho, is it Kain or Ne'iav'rine?  Doesn't really matter both are bad ass. :nod  

Personal Page
Cherri Rowandyn

Edited by: Lady Cherri at: 2/4/06 0:36

Cherri Rowandyn
Marvin Cerambit
Carvin' Marvin
Approved Character

Orc, Gob-Oc

« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2006, 10:01:23 AM »

Hmm... armour. Is that even allowed? That would pretty much make Ork even more badass. I actually left it out of my CD for that reason.

~> Click Here <~

~> Click Here <~
Neiavrine
Sinister Beauty
Approved Character

Orc, Chyrakisth

« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2006, 05:30:23 PM »

you would be under Kain, as he is supporting Voldar, and a mage.

-Ne'iav'rine-

She is suddenly a whirlwind of graceful death. Where there was once a steel monolith, there is now an eruption of violence and wrath. Her singing blades rend the stale air with their battle cries, as sirens they call to those who dare stand before her. Her blood is molten hate, and it churns in her veins like the rage of the gods. There is no mercy, there is no forgiveness, there is only salvation through shed blood. Fountains of sand meet her every movement, dance beside her as a partner to her power. Ne'iav'rine's prowess seems almost supernatural; as if even the earth applauded her ability with a display of divine preportions.

-Ne'iav'rine
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 83   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]