Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 83   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Voldar- Lycheus's Revenge- OOC-2  (Read 165129 times)
Grunok the Exile
Seeker
Approved Character

Male Losh-Oc Orc

Homepage
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2006, 04:52:23 PM »

... You don't know where it is, either, Kain?  :eek   Anyone who doesn't know where Voldar is can find the info in the map thread, in my post there.

Cherri Rowandyn
Elemental Mage
Approved Character

Elf, Quaelhoirhim / Ylfferhim / Sanhorrhim

« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2006, 06:58:23 PM »

Looks like I wasn't the only one then, lol.  Thank you the link was very helpful that you provided.

Personal Page
Cherri Rowandyn

Cherri Rowandyn
Keep your friends close; keep your enemies closer.
ratdragon
New Santharian

« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2006, 06:17:23 AM »

Hello! The war is about to start I suppose. I was wondering, where should I make my next post? I'm not sure where I would be seeing as some time has passed.

------------------
Beware the BladeSinger of the Silver Sword.

RatDragon

Kain Cristar
Divine Aspect
Approved Character

Elf, Co'orhem Kayrrhem

« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2006, 12:30:23 PM »

LOL Grun, I do know where Voldar is. Ive looked at it many times in the maps! I was thinking of the world map when I made the post.;)  

You have lived a life of cruelty and atrocity, you have bathed in the blood of the innocent, you have considered every act of depravity and your corruption knows no bounds. I am the angel of justice, I am the accumulation of all of your sins. Prepare for your redemption.

-Kain Cristar, Divine Aspect

You have lived a life of cruelty and atrocity, you have bathed in the blood of the innocent, you have considered every act of depravity and your corruption knows no bounds. I am the angel of justice, I am the accumulation of all of your sins. Prepare for your redemption.

-Kain Cristar, Divine Aspect
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2006, 01:24:23 AM »

@Ratdragon, you should probably post in at Arth's spot.  Also if you know Taka, he should do the same.  In fact anyone who was inside of Voldar before King Cedric was killed should post in Arthi's.  It is a nice place to start.  Also you can catch up on alot things since time passed.  Grunok made an excellent first post going ahead in time. Kudo's to him.

Capher.

Kalína Dalá'isyrás
Dalá'isyrás
Mini-mod

High Elf, Kaýrrhem

« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2006, 06:25:23 AM »

@ Cherri

Forgive me as I edited your post. All I did was separate the large paragraph into 3 separate ones.

That large of a paragraph is very difficult to read and is hard on the eyes. If it is not too much to ask, could you find a way separate your paragraphs more, especially when they get to be as long as your last one?

Thank you :)  

Insanity is only a perception made by those who have yet to attain its greatness. While those of us who have already stepped inside its bounds find bliss in our utter madness.
Nai'r en'Lina ar'Kaimel
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2006, 12:22:23 AM »

@Arrianna- I have not yet received an email from you as you stated you would be sending me one.  Are you sure you sent it to the correct address...wrighter_608@hotmail.com?  Put the subject as Hi Voldar and Nyer.  That way I will know it came from you.  Thanks.

@Tulpie, I suppose being a brownie you could fly in over the gates.  Which is a great idea.  Since I think I have the perfect place for you.  As a messenger/spy.  If you wish I can put in your ezbox the idea I have, but first I have to run it by Kalina to make sure it will work and if there are any contridictions. Ok?

Capher.

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2006, 01:33:23 AM »

List of active players: On Voldar's side so far:
1.Capher
2. Kalina Merenwen
3. Arrianna
4. Ratdragon
5. Takashi
6 Kain
7. Tulpie
8. Lady Cherri.

On Nyermersis's side so far:
1. Manik Targin
2. Elysia
3. Neivarine
4. The Ghost.
5. Festrath
6. Ork.

If I missed anyone please put your name in the appropriate place and if more people join I will add it as well.  Is this ok Talia? Or did you want what postition they are playing as well?

Capher.

Edited by: Capher at: 2/10/06 17:41
Kalína Dalá'isyrás
Dalá'isyrás
Mini-mod

High Elf, Kaýrrhem

« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2006, 02:56:23 AM »

This is fine Capher :)  

Insanity is only a perception made by those who have yet to attain its greatness. While those of us who have already stepped inside its bounds find bliss in our utter madness.
Nai'r en'Lina ar'Kaimel
Arrianna Valerious
New Santharian

« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2006, 04:49:23 AM »

Aheh, Capher I am really sorry, but I have completely forgotten what the e-mail I promised to send you was about! I can send you one A.S.A.P...but my goldfish memory has let me down again, and so I have no recollection of what it was supposed to be about...please could you just tell me the topic, and hopefully all will come rushing back to me! I apologise for being completely crud :p  

Cherri Rowandyn
Elemental Mage
Approved Character

Elf, Quaelhoirhim / Ylfferhim / Sanhorrhim

« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2006, 11:13:23 AM »

I will definately try to cut my long paragraphs down into smaller ones.  I know alot of reading can be hard and I am sorry.  I will try to remember in the future.  If I don't just smack me in back of the head so the bruises don't show. ;)  

Personal Page
Cherri Rowandyn

Cherri Rowandyn
Keep your friends close; keep your enemies closer.
Takashi Logan
New Santharian

« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2006, 03:16:23 AM »

oops... I didnt read that.
POST POST AND AWAY!

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2006, 09:53:23 AM »

Arrianna you stated that you had an idea of how your character would get close to the Earl.

Capher.

Arrianna Valerious
New Santharian

« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2006, 09:26:23 PM »

I did have some ideas on Arrianna being a spy ect, but they involved Lord Voltigar, not an Earl...oh well will mail you anyways...i also have a sinking feeling that I am completely missing a point here, but it doesnt mattter, I think it will be ok if I just smile sweetly! :D  

Edited by: Arrianna Valerious at: 2/13/06 13:30
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2006, 12:35:23 AM »

Nope Arrianna, you were right, I was wrong.  I am getting my lady spies mixed up, they are all so beautiful, but deadly.:p  

You go after Voltigar.

Elysia is after the Earl.

That is how it is going to be, and if some other lady comes along, who wants to ply her wiles, she can go after Damien.

Of course if a female orc wants to ply her wiles, whatever orcish wiles they may be, they can try them on Grunok. LOL

Then of course we have the stalwart Captain Norman Graaves, Ratdragon, Takashi, Kain, many men to go around. LOL  if those men are willing to be taken that is?:p  

@Kain I was hoping for you to post what you had seen and heard when you were led into the Palace before we met the King.  If you do not post by today then I will assume that you did not want to say anything and introduce you to the King along with Damien Scar.

Hey who knows someone may even be found for Tulpje???  

Capher.

Edited by: Capher at: 2/13/06 16:38
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 83   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]