Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: OOC I (Out of Character)  (Read 19614 times)
fflewdur
New Santharian

« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2003, 03:57:22 AM »

Where is everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????

Paladia Entonei
New Santharian

« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2003, 04:46:22 AM »

*pat pat* Don't worry Fflewdur. It will pick up as soon as the party gets all settled and we start moving.

Once we leave the forest, I'm going to have a quick introduction of a handful of NPC's who will only have a short and minor role in the story. I guess you could call them cameo NPC's. Just thought I'd give y'all a heads up and I'm bored so I thought I'd say something to make me feel special ^_^.  

"Fall down seven times, stand up eight"

Urse the Distant
New Santharian

« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2003, 06:49:22 AM »

am away until monday, have me bumble behind.

"Queprer waits...."

The Favor of Querprur

Shan Gutarus
New Santharian

« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2003, 03:18:22 PM »

I'm going away for holidays and won't be able to post very often (if at all) so Minsyth will be moddng while I'm gone. I've let Minsyth decide what happiness or horrors the party will meet, so y'all play nice?

Please, please tell us if you are going away for holidays. The boards always slow down over holidays if people travel, so it would be a big help for the mods with planning your character's roles and such and such. I'll be posting an update on what I have planned for the near future this weekend, once Minsyth tells me what's planned, if there is anything planned yet.

Now, where have Giglar and Sindayl run off to? Jerardomas seems to have dropped off the face of Caelereth, so I am going to delete his CD from the thread.

"A dream can exist only in darkness."

Kalína Dalá'isyrás
Dalá'isyrás
Mini-mod

High Elf, Kaýrrhem

« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2003, 10:55:22 AM »

INVITE!!!!

BIRTHDAY PARTY ON IRC!!!!!!!!!

KALINA AND RYLDOR ARE CELEBRATING WITH THEIR SANTHARIAN FRIENDS!!!!!!

COME AND SAY (SING) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THEM ON SATURDAY!!!!!!

*giggles*

www.geocities.com/gararion2000/java_client.htm

"...Life is a story that is waiting to be written. It is up to us to make it exciting and unforgettable..." - Shara

Edited by: Kalina Merenwen at: 12/19/03 6:28

Insanity is only a perception made by those who have yet to attain its greatness. While those of us who have already stepped inside its bounds find bliss in our utter madness.
Nai'r en'Lina ar'Kaimel
Luca the Thief
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2003, 01:31:22 PM »

LOL. Posting in all your OOC threads, Kali?

"Never mistake knowledge for wisdom. One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life"

Kalína Dalá'isyrás
Dalá'isyrás
Mini-mod

High Elf, Kaýrrhem

« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2003, 02:53:22 PM »

*nods* of course...seven total...that is sad!!!

"...Life is a story that is waiting to be written. It is up to us to make it exciting and unforgettable..." - Shara

Insanity is only a perception made by those who have yet to attain its greatness. While those of us who have already stepped inside its bounds find bliss in our utter madness.
Nai'r en'Lina ar'Kaimel
Felina Moska
New Santharian

« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2003, 06:39:22 AM »

Sorry to say at such a late time but i wont be online till the 26th from tomorrow (20th).  My apologise! Sorry!:o  

Shan Gutarus
New Santharian

« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2003, 12:19:22 PM »

Alright Felina, thanks for the heads up. Anybody know where Giglar and Sindayl are? Nobody else is going away during holidays? Please post here if you do.

In other news, here is what is happening: Shan and Paladia are going to be drawn off from the group by a patrol of Kaierian warriors and will talk with them for a bit. Nobody can follow, hear or see the meeting. While the two are off, just listen to Minsyth and be good because I have yet to be told of what's planned *wink wink, nudge nudge*. I plan to have the group continue moving while Paladia is talking to the patrol (and Shan sits there looking cool). We are about a day's march from the forest borders (it is currently late morning, around 9 or 10 o'clock).

Now, I plan to be back at my computer to post regularily by Jan 4 (*groans* such a long time!). If the party reaches forest borders before I get back, make camp or do something to occupy yourselfs at the forest. Please do not keep moving, I have something planned.

Other than that...I'm leaving Tuesday and may be able to throw a post in while I'm gone.

"A dream can exist only in darkness."

Paladia Entonei
New Santharian

« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2003, 02:50:22 PM »

*groan* It appears Minsyth has been detained for a while so....by last resort, I ask you to continue walking. Fflewdur and Urse seem to be the only ones posting regularily until Felina comes back or either Giglar or Sindayl post again, so you two please just start a conversation or an interesting situation (no NPC's).

I leave tomorrow and will try to get on to post as often as possible. If I can get online on a generally regular basis, I may start something interesting to lead into what I have planned for when we reach the forest borders.

"Fall down seven times, stand up eight"

Mínsyth Mërénwèn
Guardian
Approved Character

Elf, Meladrhim/ Ylfferhim

« Reply #55 on: December 26, 2003, 04:17:22 AM »

I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE!

My parents took me away and I haven't been able to get on for FIVE FREAKIN DAYS!...I shall get things moving along immediately...again...I am sooooo sorry.

"...Life is a story waiting to be written. It is up to us to make it exciting and unforgetable..." - Shara

Shan Gutarus
New Santharian

ooc
« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2003, 09:54:22 AM »

Welcome Back Minsyth.

Khiera told me you were gone till the fourth and I thought I was going to die. But you're back so it's all good. Im in Vancouver....yay *cough*......with very limited internet access. If you wanted to do something interesting with the story...

....INTEREST AWAY!

(did I mention that my grandma is trying to fatten me into a hyper little glob?)

Khiera Meneris
Troubled Wanderer
Approved Character

Human, Hjoria

« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2003, 09:56:22 AM »

Hey that's what Kalina said ... she caught me by surprise too when she came back earlier :b

Hehehe ... anyway, sorry for poking in, i shall make my way out now :wink2  

The Tale of Khiera Meneris
Hold me. Soothe me. Love me. Save me from my Rage.

Kalína Dalá'isyrás
Dalá'isyrás
Mini-mod

High Elf, Kaýrrhem

« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2003, 10:13:22 AM »

Sorry for giving you guys a start...didn't mean to do that...I said nothing about the forth...the 2nd is what I said...

Nai'r en'Lina ar'Kaimel
Khiera Meneris
Troubled Wanderer
Approved Character

Human, Hjoria

« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2003, 10:19:22 AM »

I need new glasses :o  

The Tale of Khiera Meneris
Hold me. Soothe me. Love me. Save me from my Rage.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[July 23, 2019, 07:02:29 PM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:23 PM]

[August 01, 2018, 03:13:13 PM]

[June 19, 2018, 12:49:51 PM]

[April 28, 2018, 03:44:22 AM]

[April 13, 2018, 06:36:29 AM]

[April 10, 2018, 08:32:04 PM]

[March 09, 2018, 05:45:59 PM]