Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Chapter Two/ Encounter With Bium  (Read 22815 times)
Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod

Human, Sophronian

« Reply #135 on: January 13, 2002, 06:47:22 AM »

After Terra dismounts her horse, Talia approches her offering help. Terra simply replies, "I will except you help.".

'Life is a grim reality, through which only honor shines.'

Awyon Blackblade
New Santharian

« Reply #136 on: January 14, 2002, 12:45:22 AM »

Awyon suddenly hear a familiar voice. " No i can`t be, Pooky found him here? , Awyon thinks as he smile to the elf that speak to him. "Well well well, isn`t it Silfer. Don`t tell me that it was you Pooky found", Awyon asks.

Pooky`s eyes glimpses, Silfer and his company did a nice job didn`t they", Pooky laughs with his tiny voice. "Pooky think so".

Suddenly Awyon notice a man appearing just beside him. He gets water and after a while they come to a oasis.

Awyon looks around as they arrived at the oasis. They were many more than he first thought, the strange old man, a female warrior, a male knight. Talia, Silfer, and a strange woman.Talia releases him from the bag he lies in and tells him to wait a little before he will be treated. He looks angry on the animal. Suddenly the animal makes a strange noise and shows it`s teeth to Awyon. " Oh great, now this ugly animal laugh to me to" Awyon thinks as he turn around. He sits dwon beside a palm and falls to sleep.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...
When you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels
Lady of the South
Story Mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-D'auras

« Reply #137 on: January 14, 2002, 08:35:22 AM »

Talia is glad that she is allowed to help Terra. Quickly she gathers her equipment, a bowl and a knife and some fabric, cuts the leaves in small pieces so that the liquid comes out. Then she takes carefully Terras slender, but strong hands in hers and puts both, the plant pieces and the liquid on Terras open palms, lays  a special piece of fabric on top and wraps then some  other linen bandage around to fix it.
„Look, this small piece of fabric is from the rock snake, it should prevent that the bandage  sticks to the skin. Now I‘ll fix it with some linen. It would be the best if you reign you horse with just your legs and weight shifting. But try to move them as far as possible.“
With a little encouraging smile she adds: „I hope it will get soon better, but protect them till all has healed.“ Talia looks in Terras face hoping to see if she is more comfortable now, hopes to see a less closed and unmoving expression.
Oh Terra, I‘d wish I could help you in other respect as well.

While still busy with Terra Avour suddenly sits up, but seems still not clear in the head. But before anyone can help her she falls back, hopefully she hasn‘t hurt herself further.
„Oh, I better look after Avour again!“

Awyon seem less hurt than was to expect from his suffering through the gorba, he seems to start a kind of relation with Swing, but Talia hasn‘t seen properly their interaction.  Has Swing developed some interest for him, or even affection Talia wonders.  Well, he has moved in the shade and sleeps now, so I can go to Avour
Avour lays uncomfortable on the rocks and needs some water, so Talia fills up her bottle with some fresh water and gives some to Avour. To make it more comfortable for her Talia steps into the water, pulls Avour in a deeper part and allows her to float freely, holding just her head. But time runs and though Capher and the second stranger are asleep she finally carries Avour out of the water, wrapping her again totally , wet as she is, in her snake cloak and laying her in the shade next to Capher.

Somewhat exhausted she sits down next to Avour and Capher in the shade and has a drink for herself now.
Oh my Swing, she could have some water now as well, and the horses will need it much more urgently.
A short whistle tells Swing that she may go to the water, the horses surely will follow if they haven‘t done it already.

"Don't be pushed by your problems.  Be led by your dreams."

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #138 on: January 15, 2002, 01:10:22 AM »

After a brief nap, I wake fully rested and feel more youthful than I have felt in long while, almost frisky. I open my eyes, stretch and then sit up. I look around and see Avour sleeping next to me, her skin showed signs of burns, Talia was sitting next to her, drinking some water but she looked totally exhausted. I surmised she must have been the one who has been helping all of us injured ones. "Thank you Talia, whatever did you put in the water? It makes me feel like I could mate a hundred times and still have more energy..."

I stop as I realized what I just said. " I apologize, Talia. I..."

I just close my mouth, as I feel my skin turn all sorts of shades of red. Idiot, stupid, how in the world could you say such things to a lady? especially one you hardly know, where did your manners go? You had really better watch your language.

I get up. "I really am sorry Talia, I meant I have enough energy to take on the whole world."

I wait her response. As I look around and try to guess who are fellow travellers that we seemed to have picked up are. I am silent as I watch all the others.   I wonder what Koldar is thinking after my stupid outburst, seeing he likes Talia, I would not want to offend him or anyone for that matter, especially the ladies. I wonder if maybe some of the randiness I felt when I was leading on Bium had wore off on me and had not yet dissisapated? Boy I hope so. What a fool I made of myself today. What will happen next? We have just started our adventure. I am supposed to be the wise one, the one with all of the answers and here I am acting and saying things like a babe instead of a multi thousand year old dragon.

Capher, Tribes and Races Supervisor Moderator.Wisdom is given to those whom it knows.

Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod

Human, Sophronian

« Reply #139 on: January 15, 2002, 02:19:22 AM »

As the animals go to the water whole to drink, Terra wonders in and out of the shade for a short while, trying to find some thing to do with herself. Finally settleing down in the shade near the others. Exausted from the digging and her body diverting more of her energy to healing, she falls asleep herself for a short while.

'Life is a grim reality, through which only honor shines.'

Koldar Mondrakken
New Santharian

« Reply #140 on: January 15, 2002, 02:52:22 AM »

After Capher awokes Talia cares for allt he other people making me feel rather uselessas I cannot help much. I sit down beside Capher who already fell in peaceful slumber again and have a gulp or two of water. My horse, aware of the water already refreshes itsself on its own.

Looking around I try to guess how late it is and how far we got already. 'We have to get to Strata today, but half the party is weakened, well at least not heabily injured.'

After a short rest I walk to the water to wash off some of the dirt and sweat from my face.

Coming back, Talia is sitting beside Avour and Capher. "We can only rest a short while when we still want to reach Strata today." I look at Talia and Capher the later seems rather confused and unsecure. I lift my eyebrows puzzled by this behaviour by someone like Capher.

"Something wrong?" I ask looking from one to the other.

Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels
Lady of the South
Story Mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-D'auras

« Reply #141 on: January 15, 2002, 06:41:22 AM »

While Talia sits and rests, Capher awakes and seems totally refreshed. He thanks Talia with the words:

„Thank you Talia, whatever did you put in the water? It makes me feel like I could mate a hundred times and still have more energy..."  Realising what he said he tries to apologise and turns bright red.

Talia is quite surprised and puzzled because Capher was the last she did expect to say such things. Her eyes widen and her mouth falls simply open. But  seeing Capher blushing gives her the rest.  She bursts out in a laugh so hard that the tears are running down her cheeks and she simply falls back into the sand.
„Oh no, that hurts, oh no!“ She just can‘t stop laughing.
Finally she gathers herself  and gets back into a sitting position, meanwhile Koldar has come back from the water as well, not knowing the reason why she is laughing so hard, or has he heard all?
All her weariness , fatigue and tension  is gone, this has been better than her remedy.

„Oh dear  Capher, I think I advised Koldar wrongly and he made it too strong. It should only give strength for ten times mating!“
And she starts again with laughing.

"Don't be pushed by your problems.  Be led by your dreams."

Almenda
New Santharian

« Reply #142 on: January 15, 2002, 07:01:22 AM »

"Oh, never mind. I'll take one in Strata."

Then a chilly wind blows, and Almenda starts geting cold.

<Well, since I've rested in that hammock, I guess its all right if I cast that fire spell.>

As he tries to remember the spell, he hears Taila laughing. He turns to see that the old man is up, and looking pretty good. Not as much as an old man anymore. Just late-middle aged. Almenda Shrugs and returns to the spell.

"Ah, yes here we go." He chants a little and feels the energy pulse through him. "Now, where to put it." He  walkes over to the place where he fell, and lets the energy burst onto the ground. <Why not burn that cursed spot.> He then starts warming up with the blaze.

"Anyone some food? I'm hungry. And to be a good bard, the belly need's to be good and full." He smiles showing he's joking, and resumes warming himself.

"If you can't do great things, do small things in a GREAT way."

Edited by: Almenda at: 1/15/02 9:53:17 pm
Avour
New Santharian

« Reply #143 on: January 15, 2002, 03:24:22 PM »

"Talia-Friend laugh nice" Avour's horse voice says, that being the only thing showing that she is awake again. Her skin, although still a nice shade of green/red has started to flake. The water and her own healing abilities working together nicely.

"What funny?" Avour opens her eyes, and sits up quickly. Giggeling at the sudden headspin that follows she visiably suffers from the momentary changing of blood in her body. The smile on her face changing to a bizzar dizzy look and then back to her customary smile.

"Avour hungry, could eat horse" She says looking around rubbing her stomach. "Avour feel funny." Looking rather dazzled. Sleeply she rubs her eyes and stands. Bending and twisting her body, finally resting her hands on her hips with her legs slightly appart, she impatently moves them from side to side. Looking at Talia, Koldar and Capher. "When we leave? Avour feel like Avour go for days no sleep!"

“You’d be lost if I wasn’t here to annoy you”
             – Little Sister speaking to Big Sister.......
Character Description

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #144 on: January 16, 2002, 02:52:22 AM »

As I hear Talia laugh, I begin laughing too. I laugh so hard my sides ache and I'm rolling on the sand. Then suddenly I hear Almenda, speak about hungry, and Avour says the same. I think about it. I stop laughing. I hand my hand to Talia to help her stand. and say. "We have just enough time to reach Strata, before night fall. We will eat there before we continue on. By the way, my name is Capher, what might your names be?" I ask the two who we have just rescued. "Besides that we have no food left I gave it all to Bium, unless someone else has some food we can eat on the way. Let us grab our horses and go to Strata. I can take one rider with me on Collossus." I look at the half-ling. I believe I can even take two, since one of you is so small."

OOC- Answer in new thread Chapter three- Strata- Thieves, Romance and Jewels.  

Capher, Tribes and Races Supervisor Moderator.Wisdom is given to those whom it knows.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[July 23, 2019, 07:02:29 PM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:23 PM]

[June 28, 2019, 02:11:14 PM]

[June 28, 2019, 02:10:53 PM]

[August 01, 2018, 03:13:13 PM]

[June 19, 2018, 12:49:51 PM]

[April 28, 2018, 03:44:22 AM]

[April 13, 2018, 06:36:29 AM]