Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: OOC 3  (Read 27433 times)
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« on: January 10, 2002, 12:18:22 AM »

Deleted the old thread, becoming too long.  

Bium I hope you don't feel too bad. Keep on reading the posts, in the future you will probably be needed again.

Well people we have someone who wants to join our story. I don't know if we can handle another character, but it is up to you all. We have as of now. Koldar, Talia, Avour, Gean, Almenda, Silfer, Awon&Pooky, Terra, Bium(though only once in a while) and myself. That makes nine, ten if you count Pooky. What do you all say?

Capher, Tribes and Races Supervisor Moderator.Wisdom is given to those whom it knows.

Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels
Lady of the South
Story Mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-D'auras

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2002, 12:49:22 AM »

Capher, you are too tidy! LOL Could you please come to my house and assist me a bit?? ;) .

The guy who likes to join is Nexxus Solieu, and I have no idea if he would be a good match, that depends on what you have in mind, Capher.

Or did you want to ask in general if we could accept another member? In general I would say no, we have a lot of people now. But he is an interesting character,it is nice that he likes our story,  though I have no idea if he fits in the story you(Capher) have in mind.(If our journey leads to this amazon tribe of Aenea I would propose to take him with us, I'm a bit frightened of them!)

The only thing I would ask for that if he is allowed to join, please not now, not immediatly. Leave us a few options to add a member later, we have troubles to get to know the members already in the party.

Nexxus, you have an interessing character, though I must admit that Talia is quite unexperienced what magic concerns (I haven't read very much about magic yet).

Wanted to propose that we go on to the oasis, dragging Gean with us,now we have another member who needs some care!(Capher, I hope you are not too heavy!) What for a party!
Is it alright if Gean takes you, Capher, till we are at the oasis? Otherwise I'll have to edit my post ;) . I want some fresh water!
(I bet that till I write my post somebody else will be here and I have to redo it!)

"Don't be pushed by your problems.  Be led by your dreams."

Koldar Mondrakken
New Santharian

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2002, 01:05:22 AM »

Just a suggestion but maybe you can close the thread and wait till the other is some days old before deleting it. I don't know if Nexxus or anyone else had posted anything interesting before you deleted it...  

Koldar Mondrakken, Knight of the Moonlight
--One Sword might make you a warrior but one sword and a dagger makes you the winner!--

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2002, 01:37:22 AM »

Yeah your right Koldar, from now on I will close it first before deleting it.

And Talia and others, yes I was just asking in general.  As far as him later on, he might be someone like Bium if our travels take us his way. But only if he wants to wait. Otherwise I agree with you Talia, there are enough of us already for the time being.

As far as helping with your house work Talia, I have enough of mine own to do. Vacuming, washing dishes, laundry. dusting, ironing my wifes clothes and doing windows, at least the inside.;)   BTW how was the winterwonderland?  We have not gotten any snow yet here, which is unusual for this time of year.  I love snow. I really miss it. Except for shovelling it, that is.:)  

Capher, Tribes and Races Supervisor Moderator.Wisdom is given to those whom it knows.

Edited by: Capher at: 1/9/02 4:43:00 pm
Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod

Human, Sophronian

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2002, 01:50:22 AM »

I must agree with Talia. We have enough, and have not yet got to know each of those already in the story. As it should be apparent it will take Terra a while to open up to the group.

Later is always on option for the patiant. To tell you the truth it seems the group is too big, ATM. I am sure Capher is working on how to make that work.

'Life is a grim reality, through which only honor shines.'

Nexxus Solieu
New Santharian

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2002, 04:05:22 AM »

Your consideration and prompt replies are appreciated...

Maybe our paths shall cross another time...

"...and then there was one..."
Excerpt from ancient Querrillithe prophecy

Bium
New Santharian

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2002, 11:41:22 PM »

Happy to be of service Capher <wink>

<Runs off insearch of Darling again> I'll get you my pretty!

Bium

He's big and he's dumb - It's big dumb Bium!
"Umm, Fee Fi Fo..... Fum???"Character Description

Koldar Mondrakken
New Santharian

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2002, 12:24:22 AM »

I fear I have to agree with the others but it is a dangerous adventure so perhaps we will have enough space later *looking into everyones face as if this is the last time I'd see them*

Come on! If you'd have any chance to survive you wouldn't become heroes afterwards!!! ;)

*hehe*

I hope we meet again later, Bium and maybe our paths cross the other day, Solieu!

--One Sword might make you a warrior but one sword and a dagger makes you the winner!--

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2002, 09:50:22 AM »

Koldar, bring us all to this oasis!Quickly please!

Koldar Mondrakken
New Santharian

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2002, 11:06:22 AM »

Just a general question. Can everybody still follow or does this all sometimes is too fast?? Because I try to wait for others to post and hence do not develop that fast but I'd like to get to Strata soon as well!

So has anyone the possibility to post when he wants to or what?

Tomorrow/we'd arrive at the oasis but I'll post later because I'll not write a very coherent posting at 2:00 AM in the morning! ;)  

Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod

Human, Sophronian

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2002, 11:46:22 AM »

I can post twice aday if I absolutly half to but like Koldar my morning posts would not be vary coherant, or thought out.

BTW, I will usually post between 5:00 pm and 9:00 pm North Amarican Pacific time.

I do not mind moving quickly through the dry parts of the journey, but when an event like the encounter with Buin come around we should allow a couple of days to go through it like we did. Unlike the first time. :(  

'Life is a grim reality, through which only honor shines.'

Avour
New Santharian

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2002, 05:43:22 PM »

I can't really say how often I can post - because it's basically all over the shop.. If I'm not in time to post carry me, I don't mind so long as it's Avour 'things' that Avour does :D

Generally I post when needed, not on a daily basis. However if that's what's needed then so be it :D  

“You’d be lost if I wasn’t here to annoy you”
             – Little Sister speaking to Big Sister.......
Character Description

Koldar Mondrakken
New Santharian

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2002, 01:22:22 AM »

*hehe* Ok, just wondered.

We've finally reached the oasis. :D  
If you want some details I can edit my post later to react on them accordingly.
I'll be offline till Sunday. You might stay at the oasis or already reach Strata, you don't have to wait for me!
Till then!

Edited by: Koldar Mondrakken at: 1/11/02 4:23:34 pm
Almenda
New Santharian

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2002, 07:01:22 AM »

I can post every day but the weekends or when on vacation. Just a reminder.

"If you can't do great things, do small things in a GREAT way."

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2002, 07:45:22 AM »

Almeda, I draw you a picture for your char if you tidy up your room ;)

Terra, is it ok that I wrote you demounted your horse, thought you wouldn't surely not keep seated. If you do anything else, I will edit my post.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[July 23, 2019, 07:02:29 PM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:23 PM]

[June 28, 2019, 02:11:14 PM]

[June 28, 2019, 02:10:53 PM]

[August 01, 2018, 03:13:13 PM]

[June 19, 2018, 12:49:51 PM]

[April 28, 2018, 03:44:22 AM]