Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Chapter IV Sewers, Thieves, Brownies and Hero's  (Read 26068 times)
Koldar Mondrakken
New Santharian

« Reply #165 on: May 28, 2002, 09:02:22 AM »

Koldar:
Koldar is feeling considerably better, his bones still aching but now from a forceful healing process rather than a painful crack. As Terra appears from the hole asking where to go he moves Avour's hand aside and stumbles onto his feet. "It is okay, it'll do." He assures though the sudden movement made his body hurt all the more.
Confused he looks around trying to orientate. They were at the docks, okay, but at where there? Looking around for another few seconds he finally guesses where they might be and sees some familiar ship planks a short distance away.
"We're quite right. Our ship must be the one over there!"
He points into the general direction of the ship but then pauses and looks back into the small alleys and narrow houses of Strata.  'Somewhere in there are still Talia and Soya.... what now? Wait and see or go and find out...'
Unable to make a decision Koldar just stares back to Strata. He'd imagined his visit to turn out quite differently.

Alvazarius:
Shocked and surprised Alvazarius and the men jump backwards as Talia appears on the scene. Swords are drawn quickly but none of the men dares to attack when Talia addresses Alvazarius.
Alvazarius, already not very fond of the events of the night and a not very pleasant talk with the other thief guild that had searched the sewers, stomped heavily on the stony ground and walked a circle, instinctively feeling for his small but reminding wound at his throat, before he is able to contain his anger.
He halfway starts to talk when he stops and again looks back into the street he just came from only to see an old, dusty figure wave an as old, dusty hat towards Talia to bet a last farewell. As Alvazarius still watches this scene the man puts the hat back on his head and turns away humbling slightly into the shadows of the houses behind him disappearing in a small alley not looking back.
Alvazarius' eyebrows narrow by that sight and then he turns around with a smirk. "Of course, my men couldn't hinder you when the Greatest of all Street Thugs obviously wants you to escape! Who am I to complain about that?" he adds sarcastically.
He again ponders about this very last day.  This was definitely not his night!
"Okay, go then, not with all my blessing if necessary but go, you and your 'friends'! If you see Koldar you might tell him that whole Strata is now after his head and the head of any of his merry bunch of followers."
His eyes narrow, " I had to exaggerate things to prevent a nice, little Guildwar from starting because of whatever you did in the sewers. So I'd advise you to leave Strata quickly and never to come back!"
With a waving gesture he turns away. "She may go!"
Some of the men look puzzled and confused about such words from their leader but none of them makes a move and waits for Talia to decide how to put that.

Koldar Mondrakken, Knight of the Moonlight
--Santharian Master of Disaster ;)--

Edited by: Koldar Mondrakken at: 5/28/02 10:56:06 pm
Almenda
New Santharian

« Reply #166 on: May 29, 2002, 05:37:22 AM »

Almenda looks to where the ship is, And sees the men, almost ready to sail.

"We must hurry!"He tell's Koldar, who is looking at Strata's main buildings.

As Almenda looks with him, he sees Talia walk from around the corner, with fairly new clothes. He is almost envious before he relizes that it's really is Talia, and waves.

"Not all who wander are lost."- J.R.R. Tolkien, The  Fellowship of the Ring.

Koldar Mondrakken
New Santharian

« Reply #167 on: May 30, 2002, 08:30:22 PM »

"Ok... Ok, you're right." Koldar manages to say and turn his attention away from Strata towards the docks. "Come on, let's go." putting a hand on Avour's shoulder to lead her away.
"We'll have to hope that Talia will find a way out of this mess on her own..." reassuring his grip on Avour as he says so not wanting her to do something dangerous.

Exhausted he wants to head for the ship.

Koldar Mondrakken, Knight of the Moonlight
--Santharian Master of Disaster ;)--

Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels
Lady of the South
Story Mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-D'auras

« Reply #168 on: May 31, 2002, 08:05:22 AM »

Talia lowers her sword and puts it slowly back into its shed on her back. Then she bows slightly to Alvazarius and with a very tiny smile in her face she answers him:

„Thank you very much, greatest of all I met in Stratas street, be they under this magnificent sky or a bit lower“ - Talia first looks  and points to the still bright stars above them and then down imagine the sewers beneath them, then she shrugs with the shoulders, because she had  talked to Alvazarius back.. „And thanks to them as well who brought me out of the sewers.“ She adds addressing the other still staring thieves.  „I apologise for having made so much trouble, I didn‘t intend so.“
Talias problem is now how to mount elegantly Swings back with her  now terribly hurting ankle.

Hey, gracious Seyshella, how shall I mount Swing now. Oh well, it doesn‘t help, it has to be the less elegant way. Asking one of the thieves to help me would be asked too much now, I‘m afraid.

So with a sign of her hand and a short whisper  Talia tells her Aj to lower itself and Swing bends her knees still she is sitting on the street, which doesn‘t  please her at all, and  she tells her dissent with a shaking of her head and a loud snoring, which causes the remaining thieves to draw back even further. Finally Talia has managed to get on the back of Swing who stands up quickly. Now both feel better.

„ Tell Alvazarius, that I promise to leave Strata quickly, but I can‘t promise never to come back „ and with a little laugh she adds, „ but maybe I choose another company then. My greetings to Soya!“

With that she forces her way through the thieves who don‘t try to hold her back, obeying those strange words of their boss.

Talia surrounds the corner and sees her friends not far away still sitting or standing near the hole they came out.
„Hello friends, how are you? Anyone here who needs a ride? Looks like we should hurry to get the ship?“
Maybe this joke was not appropiate inthis moment, Talia realises when looking at them, but she was so happy to see them all again, though with several bruise.
Then she realises that Capher is missing.
„Oh, where is Capher? Did you loose him? or what happened to him?“

***Astropic of the day***

Almenda
New Santharian

« Reply #169 on: June 01, 2002, 05:34:22 AM »

"Talia!" Almenda says, "He's right here." He takes Capher out of his pocket, and shows him, clinging to the stone, to Talia. "He's turned to a brownie, and can't change back. His energy is all sapped. He said you could help him." He starts to give Capher to Talia until he sees someone peeking from behind the corner.  "I don't think it's safe here. Let's get back to the ship.  

"Not all who wander are lost."- J.R.R. Tolkien, The  Fellowship of the Ring.

Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels
Lady of the South
Story Mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-D'auras

« Reply #170 on: June 02, 2002, 07:29:22 AM »

Talia is shocked to see Capher as a brownie.
„But I don‘t know how to help him except with my strength giving  drink. Doesn‘t this affect his mind?“

Talia looks at Koldar, Terry and Avour, and she is , so  glad to see them all, but can‘t express it in the moment.

They are all not looking very well, especially Koldar. But after this long sleepless night it is no wonder.  Avour, my Avour, glad to have you back! And Terra looks as concentrated as ever. But  how can we help Capher

„You are right Almenda, we should hurry to the ship, there are a lot of angry thieves around who would like to have Koldars head and ours as well. Need anybody help, I can‘t demount, my ankle is hurt. Koldar, you look like you need some assistance, just hold yourself on Swings ropes, Avour, hop behind me, quickly! Come on my dear! The sea is waiting, I will have a look at Capher on the ship!“

***Astropic of the day***

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[July 23, 2019, 07:02:29 PM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:23 PM]

[June 28, 2019, 02:11:14 PM]

[June 28, 2019, 02:10:53 PM]

[August 01, 2018, 03:13:13 PM]

[June 19, 2018, 12:49:51 PM]

[April 28, 2018, 03:44:22 AM]