Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: OOC 2 (Out of Character)  (Read 31330 times)
Randagaar Van Dorn
New Santharian

« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2005, 01:43:22 AM »

I know I'm not in this story and maybe as such am not supposed to post here but I just wanted to let Fork know I like the way he approaches his characters dialog. :thumbup  

NecroMage
NecroMage
Approved Character

« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2005, 11:40:22 AM »

I like it too. It's a fresh approach to orc/troll/ogre dialogue. Normally they speak like cavemen, but you just have a sort of accent. I applaud you, as this emoticon emotes:

:clap  

Soon my enemies will be consumed by flame...

I am your ultimate destiny. Whether you choose to follow me and remain alive, or choose to defy me and become another soldier in my legion is your decision. Choose wisely.
Herald the Bombastic
Pretentiously Inflated
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2005, 11:44:22 AM »

Yes, I approve also. I don't know if I'm going to go so far as to clap my hands together in glee, but it is quite unique. Do 'keep it up' as the young ones these days say.

Illix
New Santharian

« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2005, 11:57:22 AM »

Yeah, those punk kids with their backwards rock music and their crazy video games and their pcs and their play by post Role Playing Games, they make me sick! Not like back in the day, when we had to kill people for their coats, and Dragons roamed the earth. We didn't call it Earth back then though, we called it Floopis. We were known as Floopians, and we ate chocolate cake for dinner. We didn't call it dinner or chocolate cake though, we called it dorango and tojima. "Having dorango for tojima again" we'd say. Not that we talked though, as we had psychic powers. But, we had to give those up when people started bursting into flame though, as it was anti-productive for the survival of the onion crops we all grew. We didn't call them onions though, we called them Freedom sphere's on account of the war against the pandas...

Here I go, playing the Hero again...

Luca the Thief
« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2005, 12:07:22 PM »

Dont make me hit you, Necro...

Contact me: faye_004@yahoo.ca or all us admins: rpg@santharia.com

Isaraldor Glamthail
Mystic of the Wind
Approved Character

« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2005, 12:28:22 PM »

thats not necessary. i hit him all the time and would glady like to be told to hit him.

sig made by gararion

Can you withstand my eternal onslaught of wind and water?
Isaraldor Glamthail-Santharia

Ever meet the fury of the wind?
Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Mini-mod

Human, Sophronian

« Reply #66 on: March 08, 2005, 03:40:22 PM »

Ummm... Necro a link to Illix's CD at least would be useful, at least to me.

'I am grey. All but those like me see only darkness and light, they do not see the grey between them. In this greyness I dwell. I would not wish this fate on any other.'

NecroMage
NecroMage
Approved Character

« Reply #67 on: March 10, 2005, 03:02:22 AM »

I will not put a link to my CD, because anyone who wishes to read my CD can search it up in the archives and they would really only need it once because they'd really only care if I were in a story with them and then they'd just look in the CD thread of the stroy so look it up in the archives because I will only make a link to my website which I will place on my portrait because then people will not know there is a link there and they will pass my picture with their mouse and be all like "WHAH?" and they will click out of curiousity and then I will Own their Soul! MWUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I am your ultimate destiny. Whether you choose to follow me and remain alive, or choose to defy me and become another soldier in my legion is your decision. Choose wisely.
Luca the Thief
« Reply #68 on: March 10, 2005, 09:16:22 AM »

Necro, you do need them stinkin' link. I only didn't mention it because I had assumed you had figured out that it was a requirement. Though I'm beginning to think that I may have overestimated your literacy...

Illix
New Santharian

« Reply #69 on: March 10, 2005, 09:38:22 AM »

Oh. Well then. Um. I guess I'll just go do that now. I suppose. Yeah. Um... How would I do that?

Here I go, playing the Hero again...

Luca the Thief
« Reply #70 on: March 10, 2005, 01:17:22 PM »

Only returning the favor, dear.

You can either copy and paste the whole shibang in a reply in the character thread, or copy the link to it from the archives. Your choice. :)  Contact info, too.

NecroMage
NecroMage
Approved Character

« Reply #71 on: March 11, 2005, 10:42:22 AM »

I'm posting to test my link. If I encouter problems they will be voiced below.

*editey like text*: Um, as you can see I messed up somewhere. Can someone tell me how to make my sig link to that location so it doesn't show up and it actually links? I know nothing of html or any other type of codes, so please use simple words or my brain will ignite into a firey ball of fire.

Soon my enemies will be consumed by flame...http://p081.ezboard.com/fthesantharianrpgboardfrm83.showMessage?topicID=167.topic

Edited by: NecroMage at: 3/11/05 2:49

Manalkar Melor
New Santharian

Hm
« Reply #72 on: March 11, 2005, 11:12:22 AM »

Neither am I, so what I did is wrote the phrase that I wanted to link the page to in this box, you know, where your typical post goes. Then I highlighted the phrase and clicked the link button on the left, it'll give you a little thingy to put the httpcode in. Lastly you copy what is in the text box thingy and put it in the siggy thing and viola  

Masta and Xirix
New Santharian

« Reply #73 on: March 11, 2005, 11:48:22 AM »

Thanks Mana. I'll do it after March break, I'm too tired now and I'm going away for march break tommorow afternoon, and will be away from internet while visiting both my grandmother's houses.

My mom says that I'm a handful, and she has to ship me away because she thinks I'm plotting to kill everybody. Oh sure, she doesn't SAY that, but I can connect the dots. Even the one's I had to draw in myself with a magic marker. It doesn't SAY it's a magic marker, but it makes markings and I KNOW that's magic. I mean, what else could it be, some sort of Ink filled tube inside of it that slowly releases ink through the felt tip? I think not. Now, to plan everybody's death...

Warrior Kaelan
Footman
Approved Character

Human, Helcrani

« Reply #74 on: March 12, 2005, 07:33:22 PM »

I know it probably isn't right, but if I make another post, people will think, hey, this story's moving, and they will check it out. It does work with some people.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]

[November 10, 2020, 12:24:32 PM]

[October 05, 2020, 02:58:40 PM]

[March 19, 2020, 03:47:44 AM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:29 PM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:23 PM]

[June 19, 2018, 12:49:51 PM]