Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: OOC VI  (Read 34010 times)
Fox
Drifter
CD Mod

« Reply #285 on: December 20, 2003, 03:56:22 PM »

Errm.. I'm still here, if anyone is wondering.. but I can't think of anything to post... and as said I might just decide to drop Haj... though I have another character in the works. o.o

Umm... yeah.

Santharian Master of Magic. Contact at dasson@santharia.com
The Santharian Dream - Create the Dream. Live the Dream.

Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels
Lady of the South
Story Mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-D'auras

« Reply #286 on: December 22, 2003, 12:36:22 AM »

Please keep Haj, it would be a pitty to abandon him!

Dasson, I will see to find our two warriors, but it looks like they /we will need help - and a mage of the caliber of Hajarian is what we need, I assume!

I don't know if I can finish the post now - have to sit around the "adventskranz"  and then visit the Christkindlmarkt. (it is rainy and stormy, but the last chance..

***Astropic of the day***
"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod

Human, Sophronian

« Reply #287 on: December 23, 2003, 04:32:22 PM »

I hope Haj stays too.

Gar has expessed some intrest in joining us. He would have stated it sooner but he thought we were nearing the end of the plot.

We aren't are we?

Anyway I would not mind if we had a little more mage muscle around. We are altimately going after a demon are't we.

As a side note. Has anyone talked to Uragel (SP) lately? I wonder how she is doing and such. Maybe even a little curious if she will be coming back to play with us eventually. Though I would not rush her if she were. Mainly currious about how she is doing, and what she has been up to, and such things she may not mind being shared.  

Admin Contact Info: Mortus Pryde/Terra Atremos

'I am grey. All but those like me see only darkness and light, they do not see the grey between them. In this greyness I dwell. I would not wish this fate on any other.'

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #288 on: December 23, 2003, 03:51:22 PM »

I'll write her today, btw, thw two of my friends want to join as well, they have just still to do some reading....and are we really at the end of the plot? I don't think so, at least if we want to follow what Capher has proposed, and that is quite a bit more, can#t remember only vaguely though

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

Edited by: Talia Sturmwind  at: 12/23/03 7:54
Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod

Human, Sophronian

« Reply #289 on: December 24, 2003, 12:31:22 AM »

Yah I think we are nearer to the beginning, perhaps a third of the way through, if you count by relics. We have one, and need two others.

'I am grey. All but those like me see only darkness and light, they do not see the grey between them. In this greyness I dwell. I would not wish this fate on any other.'

Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod

Human, Sophronian

« Reply #290 on: December 28, 2003, 07:40:22 AM »

Talia, you mind if I officially Mod as well? Maybe direct some of my new found energy here? Don't want other admins strugling to keep up with me. ;)  

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #291 on: December 28, 2003, 08:47:22 AM »

Of course not, though I don't see much need to mod here ;)  
I would try to keep the same number for story and OOC thread though, if you had this in mind...

Btw, maybe I can post tomorrow morning (in a few hours) otherwise I'm away till Monday late evening.

Edited by: Talia Sturmwind  at: 12/28/03 1:04
Fox
Drifter
CD Mod

« Reply #292 on: December 29, 2003, 03:06:22 PM »

Yay, I'm back! With a brand-spankin' new computer too... so now I have unlimited net time. :D  

In any case... I've decided I will keep Haj... I may post sometime tomorrow if I can think of anything to post... though for awhile I'm going to be working on the bios for my characters... the revision for Haj's, and the new one I've mentioned.

However, right now I'm busy dling the enormously large patches for EverQuest on this computer (through a 56k I might add *sighs*), and don't feel creative at the moment. ;)

In any case... yeah. :)

Mortus Pryde
IRC Chatroom Op
Approved Character

« Reply #293 on: January 02, 2004, 01:34:22 PM »

Why does it seem posting has stopped? I would really like to see the story proceed without stalling out. If we do bring in some new blood to liven it up, they may get board if characters that are most involved in driving the plot just stop posting.

If you can't continue your posting for a while, please do let someone know so something else can be arranged to keep the story moving.

Santharia IRC Channel is open, come in, have fun, chat, get help and more.
Channel: #santharia
Server: irc.sorcery.net
Ports: 6669, 7000, 9000

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #294 on: January 02, 2004, 07:50:22 PM »

KOLDAR!!!!!!!

Fox
Drifter
CD Mod

« Reply #295 on: January 02, 2004, 07:02:22 PM »

*nods* I didn't post yet 'cause I figured to wait for Koldie's turn. o.o Talia, if you want I'll post a response to you now?

Santharian Master of Magic. Contact at dasson@santharia.com
The Santharian Dream - Create the Dream. Live the Dream.

Edited by: Dasson at: 1/2/04 11:05
Koldar Mondrakken
New Santharian

« Reply #296 on: January 02, 2004, 08:29:22 PM »

I have other things to do and thus posting every second or third day is the maximum I can handle. While I want the story to continue I cannot commit myself to it on an everyday basis because of other stuff I'm doing, we have holidays herewhich means a hell lot of real life commitments!!

I post later that day!

Koldar Mondrakken, Knight of the Moonlight

Edited by: Koldar Mondrakken at: 1/2/04 12:29
Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #297 on: January 02, 2004, 10:43:22 PM »

Yeah, Koldar, I know, too many people around who look over the shoulder what you are doing and why you are not doing something else - at least in my case and that will go on till the end of the holidays - next week, the 7th.

Dasson, as long as we wait for Koldar, we can have a little chat, though I don't know, when I'm able to steal me away...

Terra, you are confined to your bed, head down and stay quiet! Rest, sleep! ;)  

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #298 on: January 03, 2004, 02:02:22 AM »

Terra, as soon as Talia is free to go back, I send Avour to you to accelarate your healing!

Mortus Pryde
IRC Chatroom Op
Approved Character

« Reply #299 on: January 03, 2004, 03:20:22 AM »

I understand Koldar. I just wanted to point out that if any one person can't keep up with the pace of posting, they should let someone know so they can figure out a way to lesson the impact on the story, rather than simply reframing from making IC posts dew to lack of time or whatever. We can always introduce another side plot at that time, or find some other way of trying to maintain the stories activity while any one person is not able to post as much.

Oh, Talia, RE: Your OOC comment. I don't think we have told Haj much more than he was able to observe. We were/are still unsure as to if we could trust him, and wer going to discuss it in the evening/afternoon privatly, and give Haj our answer at supper.

Santharia IRC Channel is open, come in, have fun, chat, get help and more.
Channel: #santharia
Server: irc.sorcery.net
Ports: 6669, 7000, 9000

Edited by: Mortus Pryde at: 1/2/04 19:23
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[July 23, 2019, 07:02:29 PM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:23 PM]

[August 01, 2018, 03:13:13 PM]

[June 19, 2018, 12:49:51 PM]