Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: OOC VI  (Read 35407 times)
Koldar Mondrakken
New Santharian

« Reply #300 on: January 03, 2004, 06:50:22 PM »

I know, however I cannot guarantee to post every second day at all so I would've to always emphasize to not wait for me at all cost. In this case I also needed to consider what to to do with these knights and I'm slow at thinking you know. ;)

I've decided that they're probably taken by a Mytran, well, one or two. However though Koldar might have his suspicions he only  guesses that the knights are either obsessed or crazed (or both).

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #301 on: January 07, 2004, 05:08:22 AM »

Anyone interested in having me back?  Just curious?  I could think of a way to get back into the story if you wish.  Otherwise I wish you well.  The story is going along great.  Kudos to you Koldar and to the rest of you.

Capher.

Fox
Drifter
CD Mod

« Reply #302 on: January 07, 2004, 09:36:22 AM »

Interested in having you back?! Interested? We need you back! Lol. Please Capher, return to us if there exists the possibility! :D

Santharian Master of Magic. Contact at dasson@santharia.com
The Santharian Dream - Create the Dream. Live the Dream.

Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod

Human, Sophronian

« Reply #303 on: January 07, 2004, 04:04:22 PM »

Why not Capher? I would not mind having you back if you want to rejoin us.

Admin Contact Info: Mortus Pryde/Terra Atremos

'I am grey. All but those like me see only darkness and light, they do not see the grey between them. In this greyness I dwell. I would not wish this fate on any other.'

Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels
Lady of the South
Story Mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-D'auras

« Reply #304 on: January 07, 2004, 09:46:22 PM »

What a stupid question, Capher!   :hammer

(Sorry, but the truth has to be said! ;)

Welcome back:  :hug  

***Astropic of the day***
"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #305 on: January 08, 2004, 01:14:22 AM »

Thanks for the welcome.  I need some info though.  Just where are you guys? lol  I read through most of the story line but I could not find out what city you are in?  Are you in Milkengrad?

Also if any of  you need or want to contact me write to me at allan_1957@hotmail.

Capher.

Gararion
Wind Waker
Approved Character

Elf, Ylfferhim

« Reply #306 on: January 08, 2004, 01:46:22 AM »

Question, do you want any new players or not?  Something to bring new life to the forum?  Though I am sure the return of Capher will bring a new life to the story as well :D   Good to see you back Capher :D  

My Website ~      Santharia      ~Live the Dream                  

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #307 on: January 08, 2004, 01:04:22 AM »

I hope, that two of my Sorren friends will join soon, have to kick them ;)  
Do you want to join? Hmm, we have already a magus of a high level. Or would you do another char?

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

Edited by: Talia Sturmwind  at: 1/7/04 17:06
Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod

Human, Sophronian

« Reply #308 on: January 08, 2004, 02:05:22 AM »

Capher, we are currently in Chylikis.

Gar, I would not mind having a few new faces in the story, but then it is up to the who group to make the descission.

Talia, What is the status on your friend? She still working on a character and going to join us?

'I am grey. All but those like me see only darkness and light, they do not see the grey between them. In this greyness I dwell. I would not wish this fate on any other.'

Gararion
Wind Waker
Approved Character

Elf, Ylfferhim

« Reply #309 on: January 08, 2004, 02:50:22 AM »

I might be able create a new char.  Though it might takeme a while, as the next character I am trying to make it detail and a character with some depth D=

My Website ~      Santharia      ~Live the Dream                  

Koldar Mondrakken
New Santharian

« Reply #310 on: January 08, 2004, 04:21:22 AM »

Welcome, welcome, Capher! Indeed a pleasure to have you (hopefully) back!

I ruthlessly introduced a minor storyline in your absence to keep the people on their toes but you coming back makes it easier to get forward.

Koldar Mondrakken, Knight of the Moonlight

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #311 on: January 09, 2004, 04:20:22 AM »

@Terra, thanks for the info.

@Koldar, ok I like the storyline you interposed I am still trying to work on how I can get back in.  I have not found where I left.  Or how you all decided I left.  So if any of you could tell me where I was, what condition I was in etc   I would appreciate it.

I somewhat recall I was fighting with a demonic or sorcerous source that was in my head and he was trying to take me over.  I recall the ship but that is all.  I suppose I could read all of the posts over.  Which I think I will do.  Do not want anyone to think I was lazy or something|I

BTW are there going to other players?  Speaking to Gararion and of course Talia.  Does Avour still play?

I would welcome them.

Capher.

Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod

Human, Sophronian

« Reply #312 on: January 09, 2004, 04:39:22 AM »

Well Capher, if I remember correctly, and I am not saying I do, you lost it when we made our way up into the captains quarters, where we confronted the first mate. You changed into the Chasum Demon {SP?} form and tried to attack the group a couple of times unsusceffully, held back by somthing unseen, before breaking though the door dissapearing into the bowls of the ship. That is the last anyone knew your were abouts dispite having searched the ship, so it is pretty open ended.

You may still want to look at later posts in the last IC thread, as I am not all that certain of this.

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #313 on: January 09, 2004, 04:51:22 AM »

Ok, I just found out what you did to me.  I became a Chasm Demon and somehow fled and left the ship.  Good.  That gives me a starting point.  Also Terra your last words will help me as well.

Capher.

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #314 on: January 09, 2004, 05:52:22 AM »

I haven't talked to my friends since Christmas, but mailed them today to come forward.

Maybe you have a look in the Herald, this wandering hobbit carthograph Tint something might be a good addition - if he doesn#t already play elsewhere, he is quite humorous..

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[March 19, 2020, 03:47:44 AM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:29 PM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:23 PM]

[August 01, 2018, 03:13:13 PM]

[June 19, 2018, 12:49:51 PM]

[April 28, 2018, 03:44:22 AM]

[April 13, 2018, 06:36:29 AM]

[April 10, 2018, 08:32:04 PM]