Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: OOC VI  (Read 32766 times)
Koldar Mondrakken
New Santharian

« Reply #375 on: March 02, 2004, 04:37:22 AM »

get after Talia *shrugs* that's all. I honestly have absolutely no clue what Koldar should do besides that.

Koldar Mondrakken, Knight of the Moonlight

Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels
Lady of the South
Story Mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-D'auras

« Reply #376 on: March 02, 2004, 07:29:22 AM »

I thought you had something in mind with this ring??

***Astropic of the day***
"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

Mortus Pryde
IRC Chatroom Op
Approved Character

« Reply #377 on: March 02, 2004, 03:17:22 PM »

If not, start small. Interact with those that are like right there. Its not like you are in an empty room with no one but yourself. Avour, Hajarian, and Terra are there. You could also aknowladge the girl that brought the note. She has been waiting there for ages. ;)

If I remember correctly, we were going to get Terra to the temple of Armeros where she would be safer till she is well enough to travel farther. Perhaps we can leave other IC/OOC descitions on what to de next till me get that far.

Admin Contact Info: Mortus Pryde/Terra Atremos

Santharia IRC Channel is open, come in, have fun, chat, get help and more.
Channel: #santharia
Server: irc.sorcery.net
Ports: 6669, 7000, 9000

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #378 on: March 02, 2004, 04:39:22 PM »

Terra, I think with your bandages off you should quickly take avours hands and touch your wounds, otherwise you have to stay longer in a horizontal way :lol

Avours last post.
" With a rather large and angry sigh Avour takes Terra's dagger and slices herself across her palm and trickles the blood on to her. Blinking as she pumped her hand to keep the blood flowing befor the wound healed itself. Holding back tears, Avour bit her jaw, the wound started to close over as the bleeding stopped. Leaving only a trickle of blood from down her hand. She felt slightly dizzy, and her hand was tender, flipping Terra's dagger around in her hand she didn't clean it she just handed her the handle of it."

I would carry Avour, though I'm not good in predicting her actions...nor can I talk like her.

Tammy!!

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod

Human, Sophronian

« Reply #379 on: March 07, 2004, 05:15:22 PM »

OK, I have the day off tomorow so I will endever to come up with some form of a post.

'I am grey. All but those like me see only darkness and light, they do not see the grey between them. In this greyness I dwell. I would not wish this fate on any other.'

Koldar Mondrakken
New Santharian

« Reply #380 on: March 16, 2004, 07:07:22 AM »

uhm, should I take your last remark to be addressed to Koldar or to Haj? 'Cause I'm not certain if I'm to answer you or if you're still talking with him.

Mortus Pryde
IRC Chatroom Op
Approved Character

« Reply #381 on: March 16, 2004, 01:06:22 PM »

Sorry, that was to Haj. I forced myself to post and I am not happy with the out come. :(  

Koldar Mondrakken
New Santharian

« Reply #382 on: March 16, 2004, 11:17:22 PM »

Not really a problem, I was simply confused.

More serious thought: I guess to pursue the story we kind of must overhaul the charakters involved. I'm afraid it is obvious that Avour does not stick around in these forums anymore at least not reguraly and I wonder where Dasson is?
We should consider how to implement some new charakters into the story and worse comes to worse consider to leave the inactive ones behind with some reasonable explanation.

I fear we kind of have to decide who wants to continue the story and who does not or simply cannot. In the current situation it's difficult to do anything because not every of the chars present is still really being played.

I currently would think that Koldar and Terra should head off to gather some info about the knights while Talia might meet some new guys who might eventually join us on the way.

I simply have the feeling that we're quite stuck because none really can rp with anyone else in the current situation.

I don't mean to force anyone out or something I just think we kind of need a rejuvinatuion and get things flowing again. For that matter I even considered killing Koldar to make room for some story twists and new developments.

So should we look for some new players and decide how at least Terra and Koldar but hopefully Haj can get things further again?

Mortus Pryde
IRC Chatroom Op
Approved Character

« Reply #383 on: March 17, 2004, 01:56:22 AM »

Yes, I agree Koldar. We need to bring new life back to the story, and I think the best idea is to write out those characters that are being played less than actively and bring in new ones, hopefully some new players with them.

Perhaps for Avour, if she really wants to continue but does not have the time or effort to do so actively, we could write her out in an open ended mannor. For example she could run off after Talia, and when she is ready to commit to returning she can catch up with Talia or the group and continue on from there.

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #384 on: March 17, 2004, 04:44:22 AM »

I agree, I will write to my friends a last time(they didn't answer the last mail) and I hope at least Donna will join us. She said something about a few week at Christmas, these should be over now. I will propose her to become an elf of the quallian, that would fitr in well now. I will write to Tammy as well, but if she can't in the moment, we will find a solution for her to come back later. Talia would be very sad to never meet her again.
However, I wouldn't open the story. We both are reading a lot of CDs, Terra, and I think we should invite a promising char into our story.
Btw, has anyone seen Gararion, wants he still do this dwarven char?
And where is Dasson? Talia just got used to this elf!

Fox
Drifter
CD Mod

« Reply #385 on: March 18, 2004, 06:27:22 PM »

Whoa! People are posting again! Sorry, I took off because... well, for like a week (or two) there were no new posts... and as you guys probably know, you kinda stop checking once that stage happens. Sorry for my absence... glad to see the story managed to pick up. :)  Will post sometime soon, hopefully then.

Santharian Master of Magic. Contact at dasson@santharia.com
The Santharian Dream - Create the Dream. Live the Dream.

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #386 on: March 25, 2004, 10:45:22 PM »

People, I contacted my friend Donna and we will start to create her char soon (human, Helcrani/Eyelian).

But please look in the Thirsty Herald: what about inviting Nessa(Ylfferhim bard) and Teppei (elf, former Atrii ). The Ylfferhim would come in handy, I could run into them, heading for the Quallian.

I don't know however, who could lurk behind Nessa :lol  

Edited by: Talia Sturmwind  at: 3/25/04 14:48
Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod

Human, Sophronian

« Reply #387 on: March 26, 2004, 01:42:22 PM »

Talia, frankly, I don't care about who plays a certain character, and long a they are willing to put in the effort to be active in playing the character. It is really the character its self that is important.

'I am grey. All but those like me see only darkness and light, they do not see the grey between them. In this greyness I dwell. I would not wish this fate on any other.'

Hajarian Ryelliin
New Santharian

« Reply #388 on: March 31, 2004, 06:54:22 PM »

Damn school quarter ending... damn SAT... damn ACT.... damn SWG RP... wait. But yeah, I posted. I hope we can get everyone else to start doing the same again in quick unison. :D

We can't let the oldest active story go down, not without finishing. ;)

- - - - - -
Hajarian Ryelliin
Ice Elven Magus -10th Circle

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #389 on: April 01, 2004, 06:52:22 AM »

I'm in contact with Donna, I emailed  Nessa and Teppei (Atrii), but no response so far from the two. I'm away from 5th of April till 17th. when back I will do all I can to revive this game. I learned how good it is in the last two weeks, lol.

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[July 23, 2019, 07:02:29 PM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:23 PM]

[June 28, 2019, 02:11:14 PM]

[June 28, 2019, 02:10:53 PM]

[August 01, 2018, 03:13:13 PM]

[June 19, 2018, 12:49:51 PM]

[April 28, 2018, 03:44:22 AM]

[April 13, 2018, 06:36:29 AM]