Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: OOC VI  (Read 34385 times)
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #315 on: January 10, 2004, 05:44:22 AM »

Ok, I have added my first post.  I hope it is acceptable.  I am a bit rusty.  BTW is it night where you are.  I wrote my post as if it were day.  I may have to change a few things if it is night or maybe it is the next day.  My idea is that these men will take me to Nehtor's temple for healing and that is where you will meet me.  However I will not know you but you will know me.

If this is acceptable then we can continue.  If not Koldar if this breaks up your storyline somehow then I am flexible and can change anything to fit in.

Thanks,

Capher.

Koldar Mondrakken
New Santharian

« Reply #316 on: January 10, 2004, 07:05:22 AM »

Capher I send you a mail concerning some story details. I send it to your SanthariaAccount, don't know why but my GMX account rejected your hotmail address. Couldn't resolve it yet. Just give me a call when you get nothing. :)  

Koldar Mondrakken, Knight of the Moonlight

Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels
Lady of the South
Story Mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-D'auras

« Reply #317 on: January 10, 2004, 10:24:22 PM »

My two friends have responded to my mail and are about to do their chars. Kendall wants to be an elfen thief (no name yet), Donnas name will be Caija Algereth (Caija pronounced Kigh uh). She hasn't decided yet , what she wants to be, any proposal? On her pic she is a blond elfen or human woman.
(Maybe a healer would be great with you both running into dangerous situation every now and then :p )

***Astropic of the day***
"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #318 on: January 11, 2004, 01:24:22 AM »

@Koldar, No I have not recieved any email from you.  As far as my Santharian account, I forgot it.  I know that the email that it was supposed to be sent to is long gone.  Maybe I should just change the email to my new one that may work.  Hey I just thought of something you could just send it to my account center  I will send you a message Koldar and then you can just reply.  Forget it.  It does not work unless you have upgraded your account.  Sorry, just try my email address again allan_1957@hotmail.com

@Talia- As far as your friend who does not know and you suggested a healer.  I was wondering do we have Empath's in Caelereth?  If so she/he would be an interesting mix in things.  If not a healer will do.

BTW What did you think of my first post?  Will it also fit in your plans Koldar?

Capher.

Edited by: Capher at: 1/10/04 17:31
Artimidor Federkiel
Admin

Homepage
« Reply #319 on: January 11, 2004, 02:37:22 AM »

The Santharian mail to capher@santharia.com was redirected to awbsr1007@swirvemail.com - I've changed that now to allan_1957@hotmail.com - so all mails sent now to the Santharian address will arrive at your Hotmail account:)  

The Santharian Dream Webmaster - Let Fantasy Dreams come true!
World Development Admin - The Forum where Worlds are born...

The Santharian Dream Webmaster - Let Fantasy Dreams come true!
World Development Admin - The Forum where Worlds are born...
Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #320 on: January 11, 2004, 02:38:22 AM »

A good post, Capher, though I imagined somehow you would come back as the demon you left us - maybe because Koldar already threatened us with one, LOL

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

Koldar Mondrakken
New Santharian

« Reply #321 on: January 11, 2004, 03:31:22 AM »

Works now, the first time you wrote your name without .com and my computer tried to be smart and replaced it with stuff which confused GMX. I could've noticed that it's hotmail.com. :\  Well, sometimes my computer is indeed smarter than I am...

Gararion
Wind Waker
Approved Character

Elf, Ylfferhim

« Reply #322 on: January 11, 2004, 03:51:22 AM »

I was thinking.  Could my Gararion character join, sent here to report Caphers situation back to the Archmagi of Ximax, I myself being a apprentice to the Archmagus of the White tower, though this might not work concerning with Capher.  How was Capher connected to the White tower?

If this don't work, then I will get one of my other chars to join.

My Website ~      Santharia      ~Live the Dream                  

Edited by: Gararion  at: 1/10/04 19:51

Koldar Mondrakken
New Santharian

« Reply #323 on: January 11, 2004, 05:26:22 AM »

Well, possible but Capher is not  serving the Wizard of the White Tower of Ximax but the Wizard of the White tower whose seat is located at the Northern Peak (northwestern end of the peninsula reaching into the sea close to Ishmarin). The White Wizard is one of the Chosen. If I recollect everything correctly.

I don't know if that would help or hinder your joining. I take it your char is a mage (do you mean Gar or someone else), I'm open for suggestions. What do the others think.

I could think of various ways in that respect how your char might join but I want to check my ideas with Capher's first to get the offspin storyline I created in his absence together with his planned storyline.

Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod

Human, Sophronian

« Reply #324 on: January 11, 2004, 02:56:22 PM »

Your post was great as always Capher. I was kinda hoping it would end with him arriving at the temple as I read it, but I can wait. Terra is already there, and isn't going anywere for the time being. She will definately have things to talk to you about, even if you don't remember her.

Admin Contact Info: Mortus Pryde/Terra Atremos

'I am grey. All but those like me see only darkness and light, they do not see the grey between them. In this greyness I dwell. I would not wish this fate on any other.'

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #325 on: January 11, 2004, 09:25:22 PM »

We have already two mighty mages with us, Haj and Capher, Gar, so a different char would be of more use, I think....why don't you do a new, it hasn't be so elaborated and long as your present?What about a dwarf??

Koldar Mondrakken
New Santharian

« Reply #326 on: January 12, 2004, 09:22:22 AM »

end of semester is coming, thus don't know when to post, maybe tomorow. I'll be a bit occupied the whole next three weeks, I think I worked the whole weekend more than 30 hours for my projects! Darn! *head feels like bubblegum and someone is chewing on it* ;)  

Gararion
Wind Waker
Approved Character

Elf, Ylfferhim

« Reply #327 on: January 12, 2004, 03:12:22 PM »

Yes this mage I am thinking about having joining is my Gararion character.  Basically, he is a apprenctice of the Mage of the White Tower (Ximax tower).  Maybe I they heard word of your quest and sent me to aid you.

I understand that you might not want another high powered mage.  If your rule you wish me to bring in another character other then Gararion, then I will.

A dwarf, this would allow me to use some of the things I created for dwarves when playing D&D on IRC.  But would a dwarf last long with you?  I mean, you were just betrayed by a ship full of them were you not?

My Website ~      Santharia      ~Live the Dream                  

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #328 on: January 12, 2004, 08:13:22 PM »

Well, Gar, of course we would be very cautious when meeting  another dwarf. I don't know, what Capher and Koldar are up to, but Kruviks(what was his name?) anvil is still to be found, and that sounds, like we have to deal with dwarves anyway. Maybe we could even visit Viresse new dwarven town. I think in the line of, that we don't have to like you from the beginning, but you may turn out as a friend at the end..We wouldn#t meet you in now in Chylikis, but later ..

Well, that is just a proposal, what do you OTHERS think?

@Koldar: You are just evading to not to have to tell stories! Hajarian, think of some, Talia wants to hear stories!

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #329 on: January 13, 2004, 01:34:22 AM »

Thanks everyone for your welcome's back.

@Talia- Actually having Gar as a mage would be alright.  For Capher though he may have been powerful in the beginining does not know who he is, therefore he does not know what powers he possesses either or how to use them.  And since we are going to be meeting much more dangerous foes each step we get closer to our objectives it would be nice to have more than one mage.  However you are correct.  Our next objective is Kurik's Anvil and we will have to overcome not only dwarves, but evil spirits, ingenious traps and so forth.

Going back to Capher, I am sure some are asking, If he does not know who he is? What he can do? Then why is he along?  The answer is, he still has intelligence and he really is the only one who knows where to go and how to get there. But he is going to need a tremendous amount of help doing that. And as time goes on and he is helped by Talia, Avour, Koldar, Terra, Haj, even Gar or your other friends who may join us.  He eventually gets his memory back and his purpose.  There are some surprises along the way, but I would not want to tell them as it would spoil the surprise and the fun.;)

Ok?  All ready? Good. Onward, forward we go.  "Come with me and you'll see a world of pure imagination."  A line from a song from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.8o  

Capher.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[July 23, 2019, 07:02:29 PM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:23 PM]

[August 01, 2018, 03:13:13 PM]

[June 19, 2018, 12:49:51 PM]

[April 28, 2018, 03:44:22 AM]

[April 13, 2018, 06:36:29 AM]

[April 10, 2018, 08:32:04 PM]