Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Gorge: OOC  (Read 34075 times)
Aueniteri
Crusader
Approved Character

Half-elf, Quaelhoirhim / Eyelian

« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2006, 08:14:23 PM »

I think I should post for Ken, Capher and Z'doth all in one.

-------------------
Silence! You could give your excuses until Injèrá hides her head from all Santharia, but it will never preserve your life.
I have so sworn...

Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels
Lady of the South
Story Mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-D'auras

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2006, 09:01:23 PM »

Yes, please do, just keep in mind, that Z'doth will have problems with that crevice, he will need some encouragement to pass.

***Astropic of the day***
"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

Aueniteri
Crusader
Approved Character

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2006, 08:23:23 AM »

I think we've, erm, encouraged him.

-------------------
Silence! You could give your excuses until Injèrá hides her head from all Santharia, but it will never preserve your life.
I have so sworn...

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2006, 07:45:23 AM »

People, anyone posting for Z'doth and Capher?

Ta'las, Eden, in the very first post of the OOC is a link to a fine gorge, I picture this gate like this, too small for the horses . Partly a path along the river, over it with stony bridges , but with tunels as well.

The path will lead down from our current place and enter the gorge after 15 minutes or so? In the beginning the stream has to be far down and we are descending towards it, then the path moves up again, so that we have good chances to get wet. after two hours or so it opens to the wide valley of the Brownies.
Or something similar.

And another important question. Can you play without me for the next , say 8 weeks? I'm leaving on Wednesday and will be very busy till october. Can do only short posts. I thought about closing the heart down from end of August till end of September, what do you think?

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path  that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don
***The Santharian Dream*** ***Astropic of the day*

Luca the Thief
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2006, 03:54:23 PM »

I think we're in a pretty basic rp-adventure part of the story so we could probably handle ourselves. As a matter of fact, maybe we could stage a little... mishap somewhere in the middle and somehow exclude Talia? That way, we could go along with minimal puppeting.

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2006, 07:23:23 PM »

Well, we could press on. I can post till tuesday and then from wednesday again. And when I'm off to my fathers birthday, Japan etc.. I might retreat (with Terra?) to the Brownie cure and then you can seek some adventures to not get bored while Talia is in treatment, climb that waterfall nearby etc..., drown yourself..  

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path  that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don

Luca the Thief
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2006, 01:02:23 PM »

Japan!? I'm so jealous.... everybody's been there now but me! *pouts*

Sounds like a plan Talia. I'll volunteer to be a kind of mini-mod/co-mod for the period while you're gone... maybe just help spearhead the mini adventure in your absence, especially if it takes Capher some time to return. School is always pretty slack that first month anyway.

Lady of the South
Story Mod

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2006, 04:32:23 PM »

Luca, when you are as old as I am, you will surely have been in Japan! (Have to take th last chance to see my son there and will have therefore a GUIDE! No Tokyo or Kyoto though, but Sapporo and Hokkaido)

Fine with me if you plot a story in the time I'm away!

Luca the Thief
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2006, 09:27:23 AM »

Awesome. Anybody else want to help me plan this or am I on my onesy? No pressure, just asking so nobody feels excluded.

Talas Anthavin
Uderzan Wanderer
Story Mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-Kha'si

« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2006, 02:14:23 PM »

Wow, Talia!  Sounds like an exciting trip.  I've never been to Japan myself, and I'm not sure if/when I'll get a chance.  I hope you enjoy yourself!

Luca, I'd like to help in the planning with you, especially considering Ta'las is going to be one of the people not staying in the Vale.  

Does anyone know how Capher is doing?  I haven't heard from him in a while! :veryconfused   I hope he is doing all right.

Ta'las

Luca the Thief
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2006, 03:07:23 PM »

Awesome Talas. I'll brainstorm a few things and then send you an e-mail (is yours in the contact information section?) for your thoughts. If you think of anything, feel free to let me know!

Aueniteri
Crusader
Approved Character

« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2006, 08:23:23 PM »

I've... never been to Japan. Never plan to be. Not really interested. Erin, however... a place I'd like to see.

If you'd like to pass queries through me, you have my MSN, Luca. Also, if you need help, hehe, I've got Moddy power.

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2006, 01:00:23 AM »

Have a nice trip Talia.  Never been to Japan either.  Probably will never get there either.

@Ta'las- I am still around. Luca whatever plan you and Ta'las cook up I will follow.  BTW could anyone tell me where we are and what I am doing.  I guess I could read the threads, which I will so I will know for myself.

@Terri, don't you think Garrek or one of his compatriots be interested in why we are in the vale of the brownies?

Also I hope Eden and Z'doth are still around and posting.

Terra, how are you doing? both in the game, and personally?

Capher.

Talas Anthavin
Uderzan Wanderer
Story Mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-Kha'si

« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2006, 01:28:23 AM »

Eden/Luca,  ;)    You can reach me at trelstahl@hotmail.com.  I also check my ezinbox whenever I'm online.  

Capher! :wave   Sorry, I guess I've missed your more recent posts.  

Ta'las

Mortus Pryde
IRC Chatroom Op
Approved Character

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2006, 04:02:23 AM »

I am doing well ingame. Personally as of the last few days not so well, I mess Luci dearly, and the Guild Wars Roleplaying cummunity is so in conflict with itself it is threatening to tear me to pieces emmotionally. :(  At least the Administrator of the Guild Wars roleplaying community website is speaking out and others seem to be listening, she wants the site to become an official fansite but it does not seem likely if such petty squables continue. I can only hope my plea is heard as well.

Mortus Pryde aka Arisa Moon and Terra Artemos
WebStatus Images by GoTrillian.comWebStatus Images by GoTrillian.comWebStatus Images by GoTrillian.comWebStatus Images by GoTrillian.comWebStatus Images by GoTrillian.comWebStatus Images by GoTrillian.comWebStatus Images by GoTrillian.comWebStatus Images by GoTrillian.com

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[October 05, 2020, 02:58:40 PM]

[March 19, 2020, 03:47:44 AM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:29 PM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:23 PM]

[August 01, 2018, 03:13:13 PM]

[June 19, 2018, 12:49:51 PM]

[April 28, 2018, 03:44:22 AM]

[April 13, 2018, 06:36:29 AM]