Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Joining  (Read 26955 times)
Zeva Callin
New Santharian

« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2005, 04:54:22 PM »

If you would like a beautiful female dancer called Zeva Callin that can talk to animals, mainly horses-but eagles and big cats she can deal with. Then I would love to join! I am new at everything so I might need help and o'h correcting.:)

By the way Zeva is an Eyelian, fro the eagle clan she likes to work by herself, but if she needs to work with somebody else she will.

I don't mind where I am in, just want to have fun!
:confused Err... this CD what do you mean, I know CD means your charater but that is abut all.:veryconfused
MY IMAGINE IS NOT UP YET, SORRY!
Zeva Callin

Luca the Thief
« Reply #61 on: June 15, 2005, 10:25:22 AM »

I would suggest forwarding your efforts into working on your CD and getting it approved before looking for stories. Thanks :biggrin  Also, if you read the instructions thread for this story, I will be deleting the character and contact info you posted since those are to be posted after you are approved to join.  

Contact me: faye_004@yahoo.ca or all us admins: rpg@santharia.com

Zeva Callin
New Santharian

« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2005, 04:34:22 PM »

Sure I get what you mean but I am just trying to secure a place. Because there are so many of the eyelians that can talk to animals that I might get into late and will have to wait for another really cool story or I might just quit.

I am sounding babish but sorry. It is a fact!

Zeva

Edited by: Zeva Callin at: 6/17/05 7:25
Erián'melór
The Shadow of Death
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín

« Reply #63 on: June 20, 2005, 11:02:22 PM »

Hey, I'd like to join. Just let me know if you could use an Elven warrior, there's more info on my char in my sig.

Erian Melor

RazorClaw BlackCrawl
New Santharian

« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2005, 02:42:22 AM »

I'd like to join as well, still accepting players?

My CD was deleted, but it is now reposted, just waiting for it to get put into the archives, then I'll redo the sig.

Shan Gutarus
New Santharian

« Reply #65 on: June 23, 2005, 10:00:22 AM »

@ Erian I like the chivalrous angle of your character, for what I have planned coming up. You're in. Please post your contact info and CD in the right threads, and start catching up in the recent happenings of the story.

@ Razor I'm afraid that a psyerpent isn't really an appropriate character for what I have in mind for the story at this point. Perhaps later in the story where things take a bit of a ...darker... twist.

Pikel Thunderstone
« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2005, 08:48:22 AM »

Hello!

I would like to join Shadows Of Midnight.

I am relatively experinced in the ways of Santharia and your ad said unique characters so I chose Pikel, My alcoholic gnome assassin who is perpetually cheerful.

The Link to his CD is located at the bottom of my signature :)  

or you can go with my charming watermage pirate captain who is constantly doing stuff with women.

Thaedras

There is his CD

What? Why must we speak of my profession? Come, let us have a drink. - Pikel

Pikel

Edited by: Pikel Thunderstone at: 7/6/05 1:20
Abigail Nightwatch
New Santharian

« Reply #67 on: July 12, 2005, 01:26:22 AM »

If you are interested in having a dedicated and loyal warrior set on getting out of the shadow of her near legendary warrior father to accompany you and show just what it means to be a Nightwatch, let me know and count me in.

Luca the Thief
« Reply #68 on: July 13, 2005, 01:28:22 PM »

Shan here. Though I love your writing ability and style, I'm afraid that your character is still a lot like Paladia in a way. I'm really looking for characters that will really add something special and different to the story. But if you can think of a unique angle to enter the story soon or later, though, drop me a line and we'll definately look into it :biggrin  

Rheine
New Santharian

« Reply #69 on: July 25, 2005, 06:50:22 AM »

*pokes* Yeah, as I've already mentioned on IRC, I'm interested in joining this story, and we've already talked about how I can come in.... (soon as my reposted/revised character bio is approved and moved down to the archive, of course)

Soo... just making a post here.... because it's a necessary formality?

*shrugs*

*poofs away*

Edit: Oh, and my posting availability is about once every day to perhaps once every other day at most.

(Despite what it's been in previous stories... I have lot more free time now 'cause I quit what was eating up all my time before)

-----
"She wants to go home, but nobody's home
It's where she lies, broken inside,
With no place to go, no place to go
To dry her eyes, broken inside."
-Nobody's Home, Avril Lavigne

Edited by: Rheine at: 7/24/05 22:55
Luca the Thief
« Reply #70 on: July 25, 2005, 09:39:22 AM »

Of course of course! We'll have an...interesting...time getting to know you IC :devilish  

Rvahr the Hunter
Hunter in Darkness
Approved Character

Human, Phthia R'mart Eyelian

« Reply #71 on: August 22, 2005, 01:52:22 AM »

I think everybody here knows r'vahr. He has changed alittle and so has my style. He cant fight anymore, and he cant really talk either, unless somebody happens to know Eyelian or Phthian (the latter is really unlikely) Mepher is R'vahr's only defence, and he starves and stuff. I think he is pretty unique and My posting has improved. Some of my time will be taken by learning how to play trumpet in two bands, but If i come home at 1 and have not posted for a day, expect a post at one thirty!:broadgrin   (I sweareth!) thats about all the blabber I can put in now, im going to read up on where you guys are and such.

Edit

Where is Nepris? And since the posts are all gone, what ever happened to R'vahr's cloak and ferret? Thanks for the help, Maybe if you guys kept Mepher or something R'vahr could be tracking you, right now the ferret would be very sick and there would be drama and tension and it would be a race against time for the helpless blind dude to find his only friend... Highschool all over again! Oh and if not that, then maybe you kept his cloak to sell later on since it is so purdy! I dont know, im reaching here!:b  

I know where you're hiding, I may have no eyes, but you reek of fear. You are a stain upon my senses. I can feel you shiver against the cold, I can hear your breath escape your lips, and I can taste the sweat on your brow. With that in mind, you have reason to be deathly afraid.

-R'vahr the Hunter

Edited by: Rvahr the Hunter  at: 8/21/05 18:28

There is a flavor to life, and I intend to taste it deeply.

-R'vahr, The Hunter in Darkness
Luca the Thief
« Reply #72 on: August 23, 2005, 10:18:22 AM »

Sorry I don't really have the time to take a good look at the charcter redo. I think the main issue is if you've made changes and plan to play the changes, then there will be huge confusion and such. But, like I said, I'll take a closer look when I get home (Saturday)

Rvahr the Hunter
Hunter in Darkness
Approved Character

Human, Phthia R'mart Eyelian

« Reply #73 on: August 23, 2005, 02:46:22 PM »

Aside from a more vivid comunication barrier, there should be no changes that would be detectable with this group. They would not know that R'vahr cannot fight, and they would not know that mepher can.  

I know where you're hiding, I may have no eyes, but you reek of fear. You are a stain upon my senses. I can feel you shiver against the cold, I can hear your breath escape your lips, and I can taste the sweat on your brow. With that in mind, you have reason to be deathly afraid.

-R'vahr the Hunter

There is a flavor to life, and I intend to taste it deeply.

-R'vahr, The Hunter in Darkness
Ishmaelion
Ishmaelion the Philosopher
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2005, 05:38:22 PM »

good day to you all, ehm, I was inquiring if there is a possibility for me to join this adventure? Wll, I'll just leave me CD here to check, it's in the link below, by the way, the name's Ishmaelion, pleasant to meet you all.

Ishmaelion

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]