Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

- THE CD FORUM POSTICON SYSTEM -

Below is a summary on the posticons used for the character description approval process. The posticon of the first post should always be edited according to the current state of completion of the character description (either by the player, a Moderator or an Administrator).
1) PLAYER - CD is incomplete. Use this posticon if you have not finished your CD.  4) MODERATOR - CD has been approved by one moderator. A second mod's approval is needed.
 2) PLAYER - CD is completed. Use this if you have finished working on your CD.  5) MODERATOR - CD has been approved by two moderators. An Administrator should soon take care of the titling.
 3) MODERATOR - An expert's opinion is needed. The specific field in which the expert's help is needed should be added to the title.  6) ADMINISTRATOR - An administrator has titled the character, and the thread will soon be moved to the CD Archives.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Gondroc'nushoc, Losh-oc orc,Ashzuck warrior  (Read 4802 times)
lukecash
« on: January 14, 2007, 08:56:34 AM »

Name
Gondroc'nushoc

Height
2 peds

Hair
Shaved

Eyes
Red

Weight
3 pygges

Race
Orc

Tribe
Losh-oc

Occupation
Berserker warrior

Title
Ashzuck warrior

Overview
Well, basically, he's an orc, what can I say? He kills pretty much everything he sees, just for fun. And if you want to pick a fight, you'd probably lose, unless you were someone like Ne'iav'rine or something. He's VERY stupid, and he picks way too many fights, but I guess that's something he can do, since he's got himself a good two handed sword, and he's experienced enough to kill some stupid troll. Tell you what though, you don't want to get in a fist fight, because he's got claws and teeth that he loves to use. He has homes all around the continents for refuge and rest when he occasionally needs it. He has a decent fortune from all of the monsters and elves and dwarves he's killed. Did i mention he doesn't exactly have a soft spot for elves?

Physical Appearance
Well, he's about two peds tall, kind of large for an orc, but hey, why not? It's not like there aren't ANY orcs like that, and it doesn't exactly give him an advantage over trolls. He's very muscular, because of all the bar fights he's been in, and the hard liqour sure does a good job of letting you barf off all the fat, don't you think? He's got fairly the same structure as any other losh-oc, very muscle bound, and often they are larger than humans, he is no exception. He's a green skinned dude, and he's got a pretty cool helmet.

Clothes
He wears any normal stuff you could get a primitive idiot like him to put on, otherwise he would just run around naked fighting people all day. But when he's out looking for some monsters to kill, then he wears chainmail with some plate on his shoulders, pelvis, and hands. He's got a decent helmet to wear on his face, because he's no panzee like the newbies on the front line. But he only has those at home, he usualy walks around as an other berserk you might see.

Personality
Well, what can i say, he doesn't trust too many people, he's paranoid, and he loves to fight. You wouldn't exactly like him unless you were an orc too, but it comes in handy to have an idiot in the group to kill anything big thats stupid enough to attack a group of travelers guarded by a crazy lookin ugly thing with a huge sword and crossed, drunken eyes. He gets pretty mad when you talk about trolls though, and if you push the subject, regardless of who you are, he will stick his Khrumm in your chest and dig it in deep, and seconds later he'll fling you off of it into some bush on the side of camp,which is likely to be your grave. But he can work in the same group as a troll if the evil thing would leave him alone and not look in his direction at all. The reason for his incredibly violent life, is the fact that his entire life, he's been a dominant alphamale, and he's gained his entire fortune and life from fighting.

a) Strengths

Strength-Well, he's got plenty of girth and you'd have to be strong to run around killing trolls and getting in bar fights all the time. Especialy proven by the fact that he hacks stuff with his huge, two handed claymore.

Aim-He doesnt exactly always miss, mostly because of the fact that he's pretty experienced from the crapload of skirmishes he's been in. If you have a sword coming towrds you with the intense speed createdby his strength, you'd understand how hard it can be to dodge things coming at you that fast. Even when slashing, he has a large sword, and huge reach, which doesn't exactly make it easy to just weave away from a Khrumm coming that fast.

Endurance-He's been knocked upside the head a million times in his day, so don't expect to kill him quick. I'm not saying he's unstoppable, but how can pain drop him on the ground when he's                   totally boozed up all the time? He probably wouldn't feel it, or even care if some stupid halfling stuck a dagger in his gullet.

Expert longsword-He can easily heft his sword, and it's practically an extension of his arm when he uses it, he's hacked a few heads off in his day.

Losh-Oc'B'rak Fighting-Even if he is disarmed, he's been in many duels in his life, so an unarmored opponent should most likely cover his neck so it doesn't get gouged by orc teeth.

Drinking-He has a distinct advantage at night when taking damage, because he is completely punch drunk. It might not change how quickly he dies, but at night it is impossible to stop his momentum with wearyness from pain.

b) Weaknesses
Fights too much-Well, what else would you think? You probably wouldn't expect him to get people to like you unless he was hangin out with another of his orc buddies. He always picks fights, every where he goes, and he even picks some with people too strong for HIM! He'll even try his chances with a gang of trolls if he's drunk too much.(that's pretty much all of his waking life that he's that drunk)

Hate of panzee races-Don't expect to have too many gnomes near him for long, or else he'll be cookin himself some good old fashioned gnome stew.

Illiteracy-Well duh, he can't read. So don't ask him to read you some elven magic tome, or he'll just cut off your limbs and eat them with some booze and his usual cooked pig.

Slowness-He travels slowly, because of his heavy armor. And also it gives a rogue an advantage over him, although it would be gone once he got in one hit on the little thief. He is kindof slow when in battle, and because of this he isn't as active as a rogue, he only specializes in area effect damage, to use him effectively in battle, he would need to be the tank for everyone, who kills the crap out of multiple people when he does get in a shot. Doesn't mean you shouldn't be afraid if he's alone fighting a group of assasins, he'll eventually gut them like fish.

Drinking-He drinks an incredible amount of any type of booze he can find very day, so he isn't the greatest fighter while he's still getting over that awful hangover in the morning.
History
He used to live in his homeland when he was a young pup, and his parents were just as violent as him. But after a decade of him living, his parents died fighting trolls in the wilderness.(no wonder he fights trolls so much)This made him a litle bitter, but mostly, he just didn't care, and continued to fight any other orc stupid enough to challenge such an alphamale. Basically, when he was 17, he was   bored of having such a panzee warlord, so he killed the wuss in a duel. From seeing that impressive display, a greater warlord took him under his wing, and taught the young orc the finer points on handling swords and weapons, along with the simplicity of orcish polotics. Afterwards he just skirmished the enemy like crazy, and almost started a war again, which seemingly made all the other stupid lugs mad, so they stripped him of his title.(apparently no one was willing to duel him.)He really didn't care at all, and fought as a seasoned vet in whatever warlord's army he could find. By this time he was about 23, and very young for being an azshuck, so of course he wasn't getting much respect from the other orcs of his class, so after he turned 27 he left home and decided he'd find some more fights to pick with trolls and such, and that's what he been doing all these years, pretty much, besides adventuring a bit and killing any other adventurer stupid enough to look at his sword and crossed, drunken eyes, and actually be drunken enough himself to cross the crazy orc.

Weapons
A huge, two handed Khrumm, and of course, his orcish warbow. He can't do much with the bow, but the string's good for choking people when he drops the sword. A khrumm is basically a huge long sword with a pike at the edge, it is used for crushing an enemy and ripping off the plate armor with the pike. Also, it makes a great stabbing weapon.

Belongings
Pretty much nothing, but his armor, weapons, and scalps that he's collected for fun.

I'd like any comments you have, so lay them down. I know his history and personalities aren't long, but i did that because i wanted him to be simplistic.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 10:11:27 AM by Gondroc'nushoc (Azshuck Berserk) » Logged
Thróg'Shireníc
New Santharian

Elf, Melad'rhim

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2007, 09:01:55 AM »

please change your display name then and also try just sticking to one character instead of creating one then abandoning it mid-creation

May this bless all who read it with what it holds:

Sé ilian thelduin onr líf un mor'ranr thelduin onr freohr.
lukecash
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2007, 10:41:08 AM »

K, i'll change my display, but i just lost interest in being some panzee tracker dude.
lukecash
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2007, 10:43:24 AM »

Well, do u think it is all right?
Thróg'Shireníc
New Santharian

Elf, Melad'rhim

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2007, 12:02:10 PM »

it seems good but you could tone down the language and stick more to just about him and not what other people created.

lukecash
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2007, 12:11:30 PM »

awwwwww, i can't even say stuff like crazy bastard and panzee? Well, im off to the movies soon, so see you later.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 02:36:16 AM by Gondroc'nushoc(A.K.A., lukecash) » Logged
lukecash
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2007, 12:18:07 AM »

bla, i'm just posting this to keep my cd on the side list.
lukecash
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2007, 03:53:40 AM »

bla, keep it on list.
Leida Kereborn
Wandering Opportunist
Approved Character

Human, Helcrani

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2007, 04:46:07 AM »

Your display name should match your character name; you don't need to put "a.k.a. lukecash" in it.  Also, as your CD is incomplete, you should have the pencil icon up, and not the exclamation point.  Try to avoid slang and addressing the audience in your CD ("panzee warlord," "Well, it's not like there aren't ANY orcs like that"); just describe your character, and don't make cracks or comments about others or the reader.

I'm not going to comment on content, currently, as I don't know too much about Losh'oc orcs so I don't want to give out incorrect information.  The things above are just basic things and common courtesies.  Good luck.

"They'll build a statue of us, then later say it's all our fault."

"Wherever you go, you have your rump behind you."
lukecash
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2007, 06:25:05 AM »

Blah, a bunch of crap. The only reason you posted on this was to annoy me, and make me change a bunch of stuff because i thought that your character was imbalanced.
lukecash
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2007, 06:38:01 AM »

Does slang and display names really matter at all? I think you are just bugging me and being pointless. I gave the character a good description, met the requirements, and described the personalities and histories well. Now you're just being a killjoy.
Thróg'Shireníc
New Santharian

Elf, Melad'rhim

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2007, 06:42:05 AM »

actually its a requirement for your display name to be an exact amtch as to your character name and jsut that, ex. no aka or losh-orc in it so yeh sorry even if your cd is completely done and good your display name would keep it from getting approved.

also dont keep replying on it to keep it on the sidelist because you only need to reply on it after you made all corrections or its been 3 days since finsihed and no reply yet.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 06:43:19 AM by Clurion » Logged

Leida Kereborn
Wandering Opportunist
Approved Character

Human, Helcrani

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2007, 06:51:30 AM »

The posticon is still incorrect; the question mark goes up if you have a specific question.  The display name thing is a rule; it's usually the first thing mods comment on when they look at an entry.  Do some more research before putting up the exclamation point; just because a character is simple, doesn't mean his life is.  He can be stupid and only fight and eat, but why is he that way?  Losh-oc orcs aren't necessarily great dumb brutes, so do a little explaining.  Also, if he's so stupid, how did he master his sword?  That isn't just something you pick up, it takes training, even for a big orc. 

You can still have a fun and simple character whose only purpose is to run around and fight and generally be ridiculous, but that doesn't mean your profile should be awful also.  Your other one was coming along, at least tone-wise.  Try to be less casual and condescending in your CD. 

lukecash
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2007, 10:38:17 AM »

Didn't you read in his history the fact that he was a veteran skirmisher? that make's you a good swordsman i think. Its a basic weapon used by the well known losh oc warior class, the azshucks. And that's his title too. It's even in the topic name. But i guess i'll change the name.
Leida Kereborn
Wandering Opportunist
Approved Character

Human, Helcrani

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2007, 10:43:31 AM »

I did read that, but how did he master the sword?  What I mean to say is, did it just come to him naturally, or maybe someone taught him, or he just watched and learned? 

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]

[October 05, 2020, 02:58:40 PM]

[March 19, 2020, 03:47:44 AM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:29 PM]