Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

- THE CD FORUM POSTICON SYSTEM -

Below is a summary on the posticons used for the character description approval process. The posticon of the first post should always be edited according to the current state of completion of the character description (either by the player, a Moderator or an Administrator).
1) PLAYER - CD is incomplete. Use this posticon if you have not finished your CD.  4) MODERATOR - CD has been approved by one moderator. A second mod's approval is needed.
 2) PLAYER - CD is completed. Use this if you have finished working on your CD.  5) MODERATOR - CD has been approved by two moderators. An Administrator should soon take care of the titling.
 3) MODERATOR - An expert's opinion is needed. The specific field in which the expert's help is needed should be added to the title.  6) ADMINISTRATOR - An administrator has titled the character, and the thread will soon be moved to the CD Archives.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Avash'kan'dui, Echiilianni assassin  (Read 2602 times)
lukecash
« on: January 17, 2007, 02:50:14 PM »

Name
Avash'kan'dui(People just call him Avash)

Height
1.8 peds

Hair
White

Eyes
Hazel green

Weight
1.75 pygges

Race
Human

Tribe
Kar-ii

Occupation
Assassin

Title
Echiilianni

Overview
He's a very complex character, who you wouldn't understand at first, but then you would just come to the idea that he is a depressed, misguided soul. He acts as if what he does isn't wrong, and he is ever so charming, such a wonderful philosopher, but of course, i'd think that being an assassin is a turn off for the ladies. He loves poetry, and self expression, but he has a dark twist, somehow a few screws just aren't on in his head.

Physical Appearance
He is a bit lithe and thin, but very muscular, and there is strength hidden within. His hair is astonishingly white, and his skin is the darkest of blacks, making him extremely hard to detect when coming in for the kill. His composure is very controlled, and when you finally get him to change his facial expression into anger, it can be terrifying to the largest and stoutest warrior around. He has a very storng sexual appeal, not that of a devoted lover, but the forbidden, dark and controlling, passionate love he inspires in some of the women he meets.

Clothes-He wears strong leather garments over his chainmail, with just one layer under the chainmail because he doesn't mind the mail very much. It may not look fantastic, but don't undersetimate the protective values of chainmail and leather combined in layers.

Personality-He practically denies what he is, as he can be blood thirsty, cold and calculating, but when with civilization, he is a poetic prodigy of passion and philosophies which expand far beyond the potential for those of his age. He is a charmer to women, and has been thrown out of many towns for killing jealous men in self defense.  He is no softy though, being quite accustomed to travel, and he is a great fighter because of his Echiilianni skills.

a) Strengths

Accuracy- He is very accurate because of the extensive training he has recieved as a Nightson and Echiilianni.

Speed-As you might expect, he is quite fast, from all of the training in the exclusive art he has learned. He is very fast in combat, and when conducting an assasination, he is nearly unstoppable, targeting you in all of your vital organs before you have a chance to gasp.

Charismatic-Although very frightening, somehow he seems appealing and profound, which may get you out of a few sticky situations. He is not overly good at talking, but his gorgon, passive gaze just makes you think twice about the situation.

Proficiency with moonblade-He is an eccelent fighter, and can use his moonblade making it look more like a deadly dance than a savage hateful deed of death.

Small stealth advantage-He may be mainly a melee fighter who does his contracts in a bloddy frenzy with no prior planning most of the time, but he has ethnical stealth background and training, so if the job calls for discretion, he can manage it.

Throwing daggers proficiency-He is quite a marksman with these, because he has used them many times to catch his victims while on the run.

b) Weaknesses

Uncharismatic at times-He is very moody at random times, and is only a charmer to the ladies, so unless spellbound by his persona, a normal male would far sooner attack him then help him. Even though any person may be captivated by his gorgon gaze if Avash is lucky.

Hate of orcish people- Don't expect him to be very persuasive at all to these beasts, because it just not the way he functions, he talks down to the brutes, and won't even look them in the eyes.

Bad Karma with men-Let's just say he will get into a lot of fights with jealous men, and probably multiple men in every town. It may get him into a few tough situations...

Not the fastest traveller-Don't forget that he is wearing some very protective stuff, that is relatively heavy, which he manage in battle well, but he wears it at all times for protection, making him travel at a slow pace.

Haughty manner-Many people do not like him because of his superior air that he seems to put on in front of everybody.

History-When he was young, his parents sent him to be taught the arts of combat in Echiilianni academies because of his great combat prowess, but he was very challenging of his teachers, and none of them really liked him, even though he excelled greatly in the arts of martial demise. So they sent him away to be a Nightson, so as not to dishonor his politically influential parents. He felt heartbroken when he was turned away from what seemed to be his calling, and thought it distasteful to have to dabble into every kasumarii art, so he went for political power in the Echilliani melee which tesed battle prowess to decide who was the Echiilianni representative, with a stroke of a miracle, he survived the melee well, but had a hard fight against the veteran competitives. The people truly thought he was a prodigy at first, fit for c a council position, but after a year, which by then he was 21, they hated him for his arrogance and foolishness, it seemed all that he could be valued for was his survival skills and combat prowess, and later he joined the Stormsons to get some good melee experience on his profile from piracy, but the people still rejected him, so he left his homeland in disgrace, full of pent up hate and emotions to such an extent that he went on a killing spree when he arrived in Sarvonia, and spent 2 years in jail before escaping and joining all the assassin orders he could find, so ever since then he has been going to towns, charming the ladies, and doing his contract kills with expertise.

Weapons-He has two moonblades which he recieved from his father that he dual wields. Otherwise, he uses his poisonous throwing daggers and small dagger to slit the throats of sleeping prey.

Belongings-Only his weapons, clothing, and small purse of gold, depending in size upon how many assassinations and bounty hunts he has done lately.

Well, how did I do on the remake? Just give me a total checkupand we can be done with this cd.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 07:02:32 AM by Avash'kan'dui(lukecash) » Logged
lukecash
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 03:02:16 PM »

Well guys, i'm going to be gone for a week so just go ahead and say what you think, just don't wig out and call me an acrobatic monkey with tendencies to eat cottage cheese, because that's just not nice, but it is good to be a gorilla with booze drinking powers that eats steak.
Leida Kereborn
Wandering Opportunist
Approved Character

Human, Helcrani

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 04:16:31 PM »

The Moh'rhim are actually restricted.  Undecided

"They'll build a statue of us, then later say it's all our fault."

"Wherever you go, you have your rump behind you."
Weivóc'Neán
Forsaken
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2007, 07:36:14 AM »

also history seems a bit short.

RP'ing: Speech Thoughts
A link to my CD: Weivóc'Neán

May this bless all who read it with what it holds:

Sé ilian thelduin onr líf un mor'ranr thelduin onr freohr.
lukecash
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2007, 03:21:27 PM »

Hmmmm, what's a good asassin race then? Like the most specific assasin race.
Leida Kereborn
Wandering Opportunist
Approved Character

Human, Helcrani

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2007, 03:34:22 PM »

Do some research.  There are a few tribes that can be construed as good assassins.  Kar'ii are the most well-known human assassins, and I think the Coor'hem can be Elven assassins, but really anyone could be an assassin as long as they got the proper training.  Research research research.  That's your best bet. 

"They'll build a statue of us, then later say it's all our fault."

"Wherever you go, you have your rump behind you."
Mina
Ávash'deláey
Approved Character

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2007, 03:44:26 PM »

Kar'ii have a reputation for being great assassins, but their abilities are generally overestimated; they aren't trained as assassins.  But, it is quite true that anyone could be an assassin with the proper training. 

lukecash
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2007, 05:14:27 PM »

Well, i've improved him, so why don'tyou takea good look? I might not have caught some parts of the previous setup and background of the elven original.
Weivóc'Neán
Forsaken
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2007, 11:30:33 PM »

you need to add throwing dagger and regular daggers to your strengths and once you add that would make it unbalanced so you also need some more weaknesses.

lukecash
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2007, 03:21:14 AM »

Ok, what sort of weakness do you think he should have?
lukecash
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2007, 03:32:17 AM »

K, it's been changed.
lukecash
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2007, 08:41:27 AM »

lol, must stay on list.
Weivóc'Neán
Forsaken
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2007, 08:43:17 AM »

I've said it once before already but please wait to make another post on your own of at least 3 days as it gets annoying and others ones are sometimes being looked at or commenting people are busy or not on so please be patient or you mgiht not get looked commented at all.

lukecash
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2007, 08:34:41 AM »

Well, I've done extensive work over yesterday and today, so check it out if you'd like to.
lukecash
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2007, 08:43:12 AM »

I'm begging you, it's been days, I don't need a full quoted checkup, just tell me what you think...
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 07:04:18 AM by Avash'kan'dui(lukecash) » Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]

[October 05, 2020, 02:58:40 PM]

[March 19, 2020, 03:47:44 AM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:29 PM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:23 PM]