Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Finally in the valley of the Brownies  (Read 26821 times)
Talas Anthavin
Uderzan Wanderer
Story Mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-Kha'si

« Reply #135 on: May 10, 2007, 11:16:01 AM »

There was a time - many years ago - that Ta'las lived in the city of Uderza.  "I remember my mother's husband used to lift me up onto his shoulders so that I could see things better in the market place."  So, the Shendar gently lifts Tulpje up - being careful to hold her gently but firmly so she does not feel like she will fall, and sets her on his shoulder.

"Let us go see the others, little Tulpje.  I can hear Kenrill - he is the smallest of our group - singing to everyone.  Perhaps we can save them?" he asks with a smirk.  The Shendar strides to the hut, just after Primrose has left after healing 'Teri.  He notices both Morcaanan and Kenrill outside, and the sober looks on both of their faces, and immediately wonders what has happened.

Ta'las enters the hut and glances around.  Capher seems well and 'Teri appears to be up and looking healthier, though her expression is still glum.  Though he notices the others, his gaze is drawn to Lady Terra, who is sitting quietly with Talia.  The Shendar approaches the two women and kneels down - Terra looks frightened and even Talia does not seem well.

He senses he has been too distant with Talia - Shendar are a tough, durable tribe, but they also understand compassion.  Ta'las smiles at them both and asks, "may I sit with you ladies?  I have brought a new friend - her name is Tulpje."

Then he glances at Tulpje and adds, "Tulpje - this is Talia, my Shendar-sister, and Lady Terra Artemos."  When Ta'las introduces Terra, his smile broadens, and he finds himself unable to take his eyes from her.

Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels
Lady of the South
Story Mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-D'auras

« Reply #136 on: May 14, 2007, 05:57:50 AM »

Ta‘las enters the hut and walks up to where Terra, Talia and Capher are sitting. To Talia‘s surprise  he has a Brownie sitting on his shoulder whom he introduces as Tulpje. „What a nice name!“ Talia thinks immediately. She is not aware, that Tulpje was outside when Aueniteri lay on the ground and that she has seen her already.

“Welcome Tulpje! Nice to meet you.“

She doesn‘t know what to say to the little person who seems to sit quite comfortably on Ta‘las shoulder. For a moment she wished she would be as small so that it wold be possible to carry her away as well like this. but then she puts this idea mentally away. Nonsense, she surely preferred to be tall!

When Ta‘las introduces Terra, his voice is getting soft and Talia nearly can‘t hide a smile. It is time that the morning comes and the healing can start and will be successful . Otherwise there will be another unhappy person around.

Terra says not much more to Tulpje as Talia did. But she looks intensively from Tulpje to Ta‘las. Talia can‘t really interpret her expression, but it looks like she is a bit envious of Tulpje. Well, Tulpje can do what Terra can‘t and Terra is very fond of Ta‘las. In an attempt to distract her Talia says to Terra.

“Terra let us sleep now. Then the morning will be here earlier and our healing will start. - And after we are well again  I want to see you in a sword play with Ta‘las!

Excuse us, Ta‘las, Tulpje, we need to go to sleep. “

And she starts with the last preparations to lay down.

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #137 on: May 15, 2007, 01:37:27 AM »

Capher grinned, "Well Tal'as I knew that you made friends easily and now you have a brownie as a friend as well."

He leaned closer to Tal'as's shoulder and peered at the little brownie, then he leaned back a little, smiled at the brownie, "Welcome Tulpje," he pointed to himself, "Capher," he said.
Talas Anthavin
Uderzan Wanderer
Story Mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-Kha'si

« Reply #138 on: May 15, 2007, 10:30:26 AM »

Ta'las smiles at Talia and Lady Terra, and wishes them goodnight.  "Sleep well."  He pats Terra's arm, and then he rises and grins at Capher.  "Yes, we met outside.  Tulpje was helping 'Teri after she fell out of the tree."

He begins to suggest that they sit and talk quietly where he and Capher had been sitting before Ta'las had left, but that just reminds him of how that conversation had ended.  Once again, he is filled with fear for his friend, but he knows he must not let that consume his thoughts any longer. 

"Capher, should we sit down over here?" he asks, nodding to the spot they'd been sitting before.  "I think the others will need their sleep for the morning."

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[July 23, 2019, 07:02:29 PM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:23 PM]

[August 01, 2018, 03:13:13 PM]

[June 19, 2018, 12:49:51 PM]

[April 28, 2018, 03:44:22 AM]

[April 13, 2018, 06:36:29 AM]

[April 10, 2018, 08:32:04 PM]

[March 09, 2018, 05:45:59 PM]