Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

- THE CD FORUM POSTICON SYSTEM -

Below is a summary on the posticons used for the character description approval process. The posticon of the first post should always be edited according to the current state of completion of the character description (either by the player, a Moderator or an Administrator).
1) PLAYER - CD is incomplete. Use this posticon if you have not finished your CD.  4) MODERATOR - CD has been approved by one moderator. A second mod's approval is needed.
 2) PLAYER - CD is completed. Use this if you have finished working on your CD.  5) MODERATOR - CD has been approved by two moderators. An Administrator should soon take care of the titling.
 3) MODERATOR - An expert's opinion is needed. The specific field in which the expert's help is needed should be added to the title.  6) ADMINISTRATOR - An administrator has titled the character, and the thread will soon be moved to the CD Archives.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Petros Greenvale/ Aellenrhim/ Musician-Wind Mage  (Read 15235 times)
Zack Ramsey
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2007, 09:52:12 AM »

I was going to go through your CD but my number one rule is if you want comments, respond to, in some fashion, comments already made on your CD. You don’t HAVE  to change your CD, though considering they are Mods who commented on your CD it would be very smart, but at least state why you don’t make the changes.
Petros Greenvale
Musical Mage
Approved Character

Elf, Aellenrhim

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2007, 03:10:22 AM »

I do make all the changes!!
i spent 3 hours last night going through all the comments that Mr.lychrial put in and i changed all of them. and dont see why you keep going on about the tower of life magic thing because i changed that ok!
im not just being ignorant you know, i do make an effort!!! :(
(ive just not got the hang of it yet!! grin)

___________"In the pursuit of happiness,___________
 the difficulty lies in knowing when you have caught up."

Petros Greenvale
Petros Greenvale
Musical Mage
Approved Character

Elf, Aellenrhim

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2007, 06:09:30 AM »

Im really sorry if i have caused anyone any trouble or have offended anyone in anyway cry. i have decide to make a fresh start to my C.D and will make sure i will change anything that anybody comments on. i will make sure i research more thoroughly on the topics of my C.D. I know first impressions are every thing and i hope that i can have a fresh start!!

sorry for my naievity!!!!! :)

Petros Greenvale
Artemis Darkios
New Santharian

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2007, 08:37:14 AM »

This is the first Character description thing ive read so far, and its really good. I like the way you write so intelligently!!!

Youve filed me with inspiration!!!! :)

Artemis

Tifara Heike
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2007, 05:19:37 PM »

Hi Petros!! Just some comments here, not a URI.

1. Lots of spelling mistakes, so take note!! Use the spell check. :D

2. Please spell Petros with a capital P. There are lots of "Petros" in your CD without a capital P.

3. Please check through your CD for punctuation mistakes. :D

4. Don't colour more than half of your CD dark green!! My eyes hurt!! I'm myopic, sadly. :(

5. Brownie parents? Are you a brownie or an elf? :/

6. Explain why you have ginger-coloured hair as it is a rarity for Aellenrhims. :D

7. Personality
He will always go out of his way to help someone and is often found giving extra help to his fellow students at the school of tunes in Bardavos, who are struggling with the compicated Santharian musical notation.

8. Personality
Because of his attractive exterior (exterior?? I should think "appearance" would be better. ;)) he receives quite a lot of attention from the ladies (and some of the gentlemen as[space here]well!!) but because he is (relatively) innocent and timid he just doesn’t know how to act in those kind of situations.

---

Well, that's about all. Good luck on your CD!!  grin

Tifara
Petros Greenvale
Musical Mage
Approved Character

Elf, Aellenrhim

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2007, 06:50:04 AM »

Sorry,
i find this really confusing... Tifara tells me that i should mention my ginger hair because it is a rarity for Aellenrhim elves but Vesk says that i shouldnt... what should i take into account? Undecided

Petros Greenvale
Vesk Lyricahl
Woeful Rover
Approved Character

Human, Eyelian

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2007, 08:02:07 AM »

Red hair was rare for the Aellenrhim elves, before the influx of elves from other tribes. Nowadays though, nearly any feature can be seen in the tribe due to their varied heritage. So its incorrect for Petros to say ginger hair is rare among the Aellenrhim, and no explanation is necessary.

Petros Greenvale
Musical Mage
Approved Character

Elf, Aellenrhim

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2007, 02:43:10 AM »

Cool...thanks!!!!! grin

Petros Greenvale
Vesk Lyricahl
Woeful Rover
Approved Character

Human, Eyelian

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2007, 10:16:42 AM »

Petros, are you still editing this CD? If so, you should switch your icon to that of the pencil.

Petros Greenvale
Musical Mage
Approved Character

Elf, Aellenrhim

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2007, 07:54:24 PM »

sorry to be a pain but....emm,no ones commmented on my C.D for a while, and i would really like to get it finished so i can start r.ping. :D

Petros Greenvale
Thorgas Ironforge
Ironforge Pyromancer
Mini-mod

Dwarf, Mitharim

« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2007, 10:37:51 AM »

Just one thing before I check your CD. 34 is very young for an elf. They live up to hundreds of years and mature very slowly. I've seen CD's of elves with life spans of up to 400 years.

A weak mind is a deadly foe.
Thorgas Ironforge
Buri
Thorgas' theme song
Letitia De Lockhart
Lady Likely
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2007, 10:41:56 AM »

I don't think the age is that bad he would look like and have the knoloedge and training of a 17 year old human. Unless he want a charecter with a lot of skill, or something like that.

"I love him, I adore him, my mind and soul is now transported with the thought of that blessed ecstatic moment when I shall see him, embrace him...
I must sin on and love him more than ever. It is a crime worth going to hell for."

This is quoted from Lady Emma Hamilton in a letter she wrote to Lord Horatio Nelson, her lover, her best friend and the soon to be father of their child.
Letitia De Lockhart
Thorgas Ironforge
Ironforge Pyromancer
Mini-mod

Dwarf, Mitharim

« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2007, 10:50:30 AM »

I don't know what is difficult to understand from the words "they mature very slowly".

That means they grow, develop, learn, and whatever you want to add here in a slow rate. A 34 year old elf would be considered but a child in an elven society.

A weak mind is a deadly foe.
Thorgas Ironforge
Buri
Thorgas' theme song
Petros Greenvale
Musical Mage
Approved Character

Elf, Aellenrhim

« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2007, 11:18:35 AM »

I dug up this articles about weavers (stay with me im going somewhere with this  ;))
see the weaver only accept new human children once they are ten but ...elves when they are 40 sooo, if a 40 year old elf is the same as a 10 year old human then would 47 be a fair compromise? Huh?

Petros Greenvale
Letitia De Lockhart
Lady Likely
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2007, 11:22:49 AM »

Sorry if I am wrong about the ages, you can blame the "Elven Aging Calculator" that I used.

"I love him, I adore him, my mind and soul is now transported with the thought of that blessed ecstatic moment when I shall see him, embrace him...
I must sin on and love him more than ever. It is a crime worth going to hell for."

This is quoted from Lady Emma Hamilton in a letter she wrote to Lord Horatio Nelson, her lover, her best friend and the soon to be father of their child.
Letitia De Lockhart
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]