Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 126   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Your inner most private thoughts  (Read 210483 times)
Nox Echiiscuan
Macabre Marionette
Approved Character

Human, Kasumarii

« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2007, 04:13:09 PM »

I don't think so, but it might be a plausible thought. I'm not big on smarts. <3

My friend was born blue. She was being strangled by the cord. The doctor broke her collarbone because he was trying to rush because, apparently, he was late for a golf game with his friends and had been called in on what was supposed to be his day off. They have it on video.

My big sis just told me that I'm extremely jaded for my age and, I was just wondering, is this a bad thing?

Jaylene J. Jeshanna
Peripatetic Pessimist
Approved Character

Elf, Ylfferhim / Quaelhoirhim

« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2007, 04:26:17 PM »

Oh yes, I was born blue, for the same reasons as your friend. And the word jaded is usually used in a negative way, so I suppose it is bad, but you'd be amazed at the amount of prejudice siblings have against one another. ;)

For a change of topic, I think I'm psychic!

(Just humor me for the moment)

Example 1: I had an urge one day to reread a book on sound which I hadn't read in ages, and the very next day our new science topic was on sound (probably a coincidence, I know).

Example 2: While sitting on a bench waiting for my cousin to come out of the toilet, I started swinging my legs, and I knew that the second I stopped swinging my legs, my cousin would come out. And she did!

Example 3: I was eating mini pretzels in Geography (yes, I shouldn't have, but there was a sub taking my class, and the opoortunity was too good to miss), and I knew without looking at my watch that the minute I finished my last pretzel, the bell would ring. And it did!

My theories:

Deja vu is usually not connected with reincarnation, but if you have no deja vu whatsoever, as in, never before, then I can safely tell you that you are in your very first life! Congratz!

When somebody dies, their soul takes a holiday. After a few decades, maybe even centuries, the soul has been having such a good time that it has almost completely forgotten the the goods and bads of life. So it starts to wonder why it thought life was horrible, and wants to give life another try. It has forgotten all the ways of life. That's why when babies are born, they need to relearn everything. Also, if you have deja vu, as in, real deja vu, there is a chance that this is not your first life.

I thought of it all myself, and I'm only 13!

PS. I don't really believe any of this psychic stuff, I'm a Christian! But it's fun making it up!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 04:28:48 PM by Jaylene J. Jeshanna » Logged

Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.

Kalína Dalá'isyrás
Dalá'isyrás
Mini-mod

High Elf, Kaýrrhem

« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2007, 01:36:29 AM »

I am a silver dragon with Violet eyes.

Insanity is only a perception made by those who have yet to attain its greatness. While those of us who have already stepped inside its bounds find bliss in our utter madness.
Nai'r en'Lina ar'Kaimel
Gaffin Fjorbekks
Elusive Herbalist
Approved Character

« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2007, 01:39:44 AM »

Sometimes, out of the blue and for no reason, I get this urge to just go crazy and destroy everything in my sight. Or drop my pants and go streaking across the room, or punch someone in the face and laugh. It's not as if I'm like that usually; I am actually soft-spoken and reserved. I just have this other, homicidal, side of me that wants to claw its way out.

Altario Shialt-eck-Gorrin
Adventurer
Admin

Human, Remusian

« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2007, 01:43:15 AM »

As reincarnation is coming back again as another life, not as a repeat of the one you lived, then deja vu has no link at all to reincarnation.

now, parallel universes, and the string theory....that is where deja vu makes sense, as for the briefest of moments, you are linked to another you in another dimensional timeline just a mere micro second out of phase, so you are seeing something happening just a moment before it happens in this dimmension

Scotty, beam me up, i got a date with a green chick!

Favorite Cartoon Quotes
"It was a dark and stormy night."  - Snoopy
"Ack!" - Bill the Cat
"I did not have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinski." - President Bill Clinton

My Character can be viewed @Angelina Jolie's house.  But knock first, in case I'm in my underwear.
Gaffin Fjorbekks
Elusive Herbalist
Approved Character

« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2007, 01:47:01 AM »

As reincarnation is coming back again as another life, not as a repeat of the one you lived, then deja vu has no link at all to reincarnation.

now, parallel universes, and the string theory....that is where deja vu makes sense, as for the briefest of moments, you are linked to another you in another dimensional timeline just a mere micro second out of phase, so you are seeing something happening just a moment before it happens in this dimmension

Scotty, beam me up, i got a date with a green chick!

Ever read Stephen King's The Dark Tower series? Your post reminds me so much of it.

Adventurer
Admin

Human, Remusian

« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2007, 01:49:02 AM »

I got as far as King's "Tommyknockers", and since then I've not had the desire to open another page

Favorite Cartoon Quotes
"Ack!" - Bill the Cat

My Character can be viewed @Angelina Jolie's house.  But knock first, in case I'm in my underwear.
Adventurer
Admin

Human, Remusian

« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2007, 01:59:52 AM »

As I'm feeling somewhat acerbic today  (not sure why, maybe cuz I haven't had a pickle yet and its almost 11 am) I need to ask:

Is there a need, a desire on your part that just cannot be denied, that makes you put my entire post in quotes immediately after the post you are replying to?  I subscribe to the general assumption that your average reader here (I must qualify the ensuing opinion with the statement that there ARE definite exceptions) is intelligent enough to remember what I've written when you go to reply to it.  If you were to take a certain sentence, or phrase, and quote it to make your reply, that would be far more understandable.

No need to answer, I'm just wondering aloud.  I'm trying to understand how people other than me think.  It will help my character development in the new CD I'm writing.  Trying to see the world from a perspective other than my own bleary eyed, cynical, sarcastic set of peepers.  For years, I just assumed my opinion was the only one that counted.  Now, I'm gonna explore the possibility that I might be wrong, before I make my final decision.

Favorite Cartoon Quotes
"Ack!" - Bill the Cat

Kareesh Valendar
Hatred's Fury
CD Mod

Elf, Arthyron

Homepage
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2007, 02:24:14 AM »

Hm....I'm a kid at heart and I still act out things that pop into my head. I also like reading parts outloud from a book in different accents.

Gaffin Fjorbekks
Elusive Herbalist
Approved Character

« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2007, 02:47:31 AM »

*Notice the absence of a quote box.  :P

Altario, it's more of an automatic thing, like brushing one's teeth after breakfast. I simply feel it is more personal to reply with a quote box in my post, and it helps me gather my thoughts easier and connect with the person in question.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 02:51:49 AM by Gaffin Fjorbekks » Logged

Adventurer
Admin

Human, Remusian

« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2007, 02:52:05 AM »

brushing your teeth is supposed to be a habit?  no wonder i get few dates nowadays....

its ok...i'm just in a sarcastic mood....its me not you.....we can still be friends.....

*coincidentally the last words by my last girlfriend.....not surprisingly, NOT the last words of my ex wives....*

Favorite Cartoon Quotes
"Ack!" - Bill the Cat

Kalína Dalá'isyrás
Dalá'isyrás
Mini-mod

High Elf, Kaýrrhem

« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2007, 02:53:36 AM »

LOL Altario

Insanity is only a perception made by those who have yet to attain its greatness. While those of us who have already stepped inside its bounds find bliss in our utter madness.
Nai'r en'Lina ar'Kaimel
Phyth Glenfield
Mounted Mercenary
Approved Character

Human, Centoraurian

« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2007, 03:27:07 AM »

As I'm feeling somewhat acerbic today  (not sure why, maybe cuz I haven't had a pickle yet and its almost 11 am) I need to ask:

Is there a need, a desire on your part that just cannot be denied, that makes you put my entire post in quotes immediately after the post you are replying to?  I subscribe to the general assumption that your average reader here (I must qualify the ensuing opinion with the statement that there ARE definite exceptions) is intelligent enough to remember what I've written when you go to reply to it.  If you were to take a certain sentence, or phrase, and quote it to make your reply, that would be far more understandable.

No need to answer, I'm just wondering aloud.  I'm trying to understand how people other than me think.  It will help my character development in the new CD I'm writing.  Trying to see the world from a perspective other than my own bleary eyed, cynical, sarcastic set of peepers.  For years, I just assumed my opinion was the only one that counted.  Now, I'm gonna explore the possibility that I might be wrong, before I make my final decision.
I know exactly what you mean Altario...

:P

"No matter where you go, there you are..." 
Buckaroo Banzai

Phyth Glenfield
Adventurer
Admin

Human, Remusian

« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2007, 03:35:30 AM »

LMAO grin

Oh, that made me giggle something fierce....thank you

Favorite Cartoon Quotes
"Ack!" - Bill the Cat

Khel
Unbound Rogue
Approved Character

Human, Eyelian

« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2007, 04:49:42 AM »

lol way to go Phyth.

..tell me your heart doesn't race for a hurricane or a burning building. -asw
Your pal, Khel
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 126   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts