Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Suggestion for anyone wanting to do a story  (Read 498 times)
Rainier
Shadow Ranger
Approved Character

Elf, Tiraelhon/ Eophyrhim

« on: August 13, 2007, 06:07:12 PM »

Its pretty late and i cant sleep so i decieded to go and look at the artifacts and i saw that there werent that many stories running (or i just didnt look in the right place) so I thought that i'd come up with the basis of a story for now and if anyone wanted it they could have it but if they do decide to take it I would like to be included in the development. 

Ok here are my ideas as of far (they are both mainly the exact same thing just different artifacts).

Ok I was thinking that you could have a wonderer who had traveled all over Santharia and had learned of the Swords of Fury. Knowing that it was imposible for him to ever own the Sword of Fire, Sword of Earth, Sword of Ice, or the Sword of Fury he set out to learn the location of the two remaning the Sword of Life and the Sword of Lightning.  Having than learned of their general location being in a cave in the Tandala Highlands controled by an evil magi that controled different species of Orc, Troll and other races.

The main character would than start from the Thirsty Herald finding other travelers that are interested in the swords and get them to travel with him. Along the way they would pick up more adventures wanting the sword or just a chance to kill orcs and trolls. 

However durning their journey they would have fights and scirmish's between eachother.  The magi knowing that they were coming would than contact one of his choosing and promise him one or both of the swords if he would join him and stop all the other adventurers.  After that the party would split into two seperate groups the one following the original group leader and the others following the one the magi contacted. 

Thats all I have so far for that one.  Here is my second Idea which is close to my first one just a different artifact

Ok we have a group of travelers heading towards Truban in southern Sarvonia.  While on their journey they hear of the Sword of Twilight and its powers.  They would than decide to go after the sword in the Dragons Maw thinking that if they could just get the sword the dragon gaurding it wouldnt be a problem.

Along the journey their true selfs would come out when they would discuss what they would do with the sword. They would stay together however thinking that it would be easier to get the sword from the dragon if they had more numbers. 

They would meet obsticales like theives and the sorts trying to kill them.  Priests of Queprur trying to convince them not to go after it.

Sorry that their so close to the same thing but it is late and please take anything you want and make it into your own but again if you do choose to use either of them I would like to be apart of creating the story.

The sword is a weapon for killing...the art of the sword...is the art of killing.  No matter what fancy words..you use...or what titles you put to it...that is the only truth  -Rurouni Kenshin  Raniers CD
Fox
Drifter
CD Mod

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 01:06:09 AM »

What you're suggesting is already roughly handled by a story--Twilight, which regards the Sword of Twilight and does make use of the idea of two separate parties, one good and one evil. That story ended up dying out but Vesk is restarting it soon (look at the 'Revival of Twilight' thread)

Rainier
Shadow Ranger
Approved Character

Elf, Tiraelhon/ Eophyrhim

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 06:10:22 AM »

Oh ok thank you for letting me know that i guess i should have done a little more research.

The sword is a weapon for killing...the art of the sword...is the art of killing.  No matter what fancy words..you use...or what titles you put to it...that is the only truth  -Rurouni Kenshin  Raniers CD
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[March 19, 2020, 03:47:44 AM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:29 PM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:23 PM]

[August 01, 2018, 03:13:13 PM]

[June 19, 2018, 12:49:51 PM]

[April 28, 2018, 03:44:22 AM]

[April 13, 2018, 06:36:29 AM]

[April 10, 2018, 08:32:04 PM]