Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Army Headquarters  (Read 11473 times)
Altario Shialt-eck-Gorrin
Adventurer
Admin

Human, Remusian

« on: October 08, 2007, 03:12:58 AM »

Graviaro Griffyn-fey-Grau, Griffon's Claw, sat at his desk, a scowl over his face as he flipped through the pile of repots on his desk.  He hated this part of the job; the administrative duties.  He was a soldier, dammit, not some scribe.  Give him a sword, not a quill.

He reached for the mug of water on his desk, which was empty.  He set it down.  "Xannech!"  his big voice boomed.

The young aide hurried into the office of his superior, nervousness spread about his face, as he found himself flustered before his commander.  "Y- yes sir?"

Graviaro scowled.  Why were new aides always so nervous around him?  It made them damn near useless.  "Get me some more water.  And where is Shialt-eck-Gorrin?"

"Uhm, which one, sir?"

Graviaro brought a thick fingered hand to his temple and started to massage the stress from his brain.  "Which one do you think?  Altario!  Where is he?"  If nothing else, he could pawn off some of this work on the Captain.  Damn fine time to take a vacation!  Still, the man was very much a family man, and they did have a young child.  With as valuable as he was here, he deserved a bit of a rest now and again, though Graviaro hated to admit it.

The young aide blanched.  "I do not know yet, sir.  I have sent word to the gates that when he shows he is to come here at your bequest."

Graviaro grunted.  Not satisfactory, but it would have to do.  "Why do I have no reports from the scouts to the west?"

"You have all the reports, sir.  Captain Shialt-eck-Gorrins brother, and Master Kellian have not reported back yet."

Scouts.  So damn unpredictable.  But, it went with the job.  It is what made them good at what they did.  They were loners; men with no real agenda other than to be on their own.  They could never be part of a cohesive fighting force.  For that, you needed discipline.  He waved the young aide away.  But as the young man hurried away, Graviaro sighed.  "Xanneck!  My water!"
« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 11:28:39 PM by Altario Shialt-eck-Gorrin » Logged

Favorite Cartoon Quotes
"It was a dark and stormy night."  - Snoopy
"Ack!" - Bill the Cat
"I did not have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinski." - President Bill Clinton

My Character can be viewed @Angelina Jolie's house.  But knock first, in case I'm in my underwear.
Adventurer
Admin

Human, Remusian

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 07:36:45 AM »

Lieutenant Xannech

He had managed to get the water for the general, who of course was grumpy again.  What a general had to be grumpy about he didn't know.  Generals had it easy.  Now, lieutenants, they had it tough.  Enlisted men had no respect for them, because they were young with no experience, and other officers had no respect because they were at the bottom of the ladder.  As he walked, mug of water in one hand, reports in the other, he spotted a stranger at his desk.  No ordinary stranger, this man was not Remusian military.  In fact, he wasn't a man.  He was one of those elves, one of those Coor'hem.  Xannech shivered.   Weren't they evil?

He neared the desk, fingers trembling, causing the water in the mug to slosh over the rim.  He tried to steady it with the other hand, but papers and the mug slipped, creating a mess on his otherwise pristine desk.  "Oh dear, the general's gonna kill me."  He stared balefully at the mess, and tried to pull the most important papers from the water.

Having rescued what he could, he glanced at the dark elf.  This had to be Graviaro's new military adviser.  He had read his file, what there was of it, anyhow.   It was pretty sketchy.  But if this elf was the new military aide, what was Captain Altario going to do?  He liked Captain Altario, for the senior officer always treated him kindly.  Even after that unfortunate incident where he accidentally set fire to the Captain's military dress tunic.  Most officers would have resented him for that.

"Y- you must be Isoto?  The general wasn't expecting you today, but I'll see if he will see you."  Xannech coloured a deep karikrimson, as he realized the reason the General wasn't expecting Isoto today was because he had forgotten to inform the general.  He was in so much trouble.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 07:39:04 AM by Altario Shialt-eck-Gorrin » Logged

Favorite Cartoon Quotes
"Ack!" - Bill the Cat

My Character can be viewed @Angelina Jolie's house.  But knock first, in case I'm in my underwear.
Isoto
The Widow
Approved Character

Elf, Coór'hém

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 09:07:26 AM »

Isoto patiently await for a Lieutenant Xannech as he was ordered. As Isoto stood waiting for the man he couldn’t help but laugh to himself. He hadn’t been given orders in centuries but what was an elf to do.

It was then Isoto heard footsteps, quickly regaining his composer Isoto straightens his posture. Isoto watches as a gentleman bumbling around with some documents and a mug of water. He watched as the man noticed Isoto’s presence and shivered. Isoto smirked “Perhaps my reputation precedes me.”

Isoto calmly watched as the poor man fumbles around and drops the mug and the papers. The man bent down trying to salvage what he could, as he gathered the papers he gave Isoto a look over. This man had a lot on his mind, and with the circumstances Isoto could not blame him.

"Y- you must be Isoto?  The general wasn't expecting you today, but I'll see if he will see you."

“Aye I am Isoto of the Coorhem, but if the General is busy I will be more than happy to come back at a more convenient time.” Isoto had no intentions of creating ripples with any one, especially the General. The last thing he needed was an enemy among allies.

"I'm tired and you're in my way"

~Isoto~

Need help with your character?
Adventurer
Admin

Human, Remusian

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2007, 03:53:50 PM »

Lieutenant Xannech

“Aye I am Isoto of the Coorhem, but if the General is busy I will be more than happy to come back at a more convenient time.”

Xannech blanched.  "No!  I mean, the General does want to see you," he added under his breath, " he just doesn't know it yet."  How could he have forgotten this?  He could just see his next assignment as following a cavalry column with a bucket and a scoop and scraping horse manure off the ice to hide their trail.

He shook his head.  No, that couldn't happen, could it?  He poked his head into the general's office.  "Excuse me sir, but have someone to introduce to you.  He's, uhm, well he's your new aide-de-camp.... sir.... now that Sir Altario is getting promoted."  Kor'och's grace, he wished the captain were here.  "May I present Isoto, of the Coor'hem."   He retrieved his head from the doorway and hurriedly waved the elf into the general's office. 

Maybe if the general were distracted, he would be safe from horse pucky.

Favorite Cartoon Quotes
"Ack!" - Bill the Cat

Simonne Miller
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2007, 04:45:59 PM »

Graviaro looked up when the door opened again, expecting Xannech to bring him his water. Instead, he said he wanted to introduce a new aide-the-camp. Ah? And why hadn't he been told he would meet this person before he was actually standing behind the door, waiting to be let in? And a Coor'hem, no less. He might live in a far corner of the world, but he knew the Coor'hem reputation. It couldn't hurt to meet the guy, he guessed, but he'd keep a sharp eye on him.

Xannech, now, was another story entirely. Forgetting to bring his water wasn't that great an offense, but accidentally not mentioning something like who would be his new aide, that couldn't be left unnoticed. He'd have a hearty word with him later. He was about to tell him as much, but he'd quickly disappeared and ushered the elf inside. Ah, well. It wasn't as though he'd actually do anything to him, he quite liked the guy. But there was no reason to let him know that just yet. Let him be afraid for his hide and his easy post for a while. Then he thought of something. "Xannech! My water!" he boomed at the closed door. He was confident his voice could be heard quite clearly on the other side.

Then he turned his attention to the elf in front of him. First he looked him up and down. At first sight not very impressive. Smaller and slenderer than he was himself. The guy can probably fit into me twice... he thought. Pale skin, black hair. But there was something in his stance that betrayed the warrior he actually was. Graviaro's wide mouth stretched into a smile. "Well, welcome then. What brings an elf to our cold land and into my service? The volume of his voice was only slightly lower than when he'd called after his lieutenant. It was quite clear he was much more used to barking commands in the open air than being closed into his office with a lot of papers.
Isoto
The Widow
Approved Character

Elf, Coór'hém

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2007, 05:28:54 AM »

Isoto watched as the General looked him over, more than likely he was questioning Isoto’s ability as a warrior. Isoto didn’t blame him, next to the General Isoto looked like a twig.

"Well, welcome then. What brings an elf to our cold land and into my service?

Isoto shifted his weight and with a half cocked smile said. “To be honest, because between you and me general I hate liars,” this was true; liars were the same as traitors in Isoto’s book, “my being here was more accidental than anything. My profession is that of a Warrior; I don’t fight for money; I don’t fight for glory; I fight to kill. So one could say the war drew me here like a moth to a flame.” Isoto paused and felt like he wasn’t qite answering the general’s question, so redirecting him self, “I heard about the enemy; I have dealt with their kind before, I know their language and I know their tactics. I was brought here to aide you and that I will do. So General if you don’t mind I would prefer to get to work right away.”

Isoto finished and felt like he had been a little on the blunt side, but again they were at war and small talk wasn’t Isoto’s strong point. Isoto stared at the general awaiting his response. Isoto watched the mans eyes, because eyes were incapable of lies, and Isoto hated liars.

~Isoto~

Adventurer
Admin

Human, Remusian

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2007, 03:43:58 PM »

Altario stepped into the army headquarters and taking off his mittens, brushed the snow from his leggings and boots.   He relished the warmth here, out of the wind.  He looked around and sighed.  Though he loved this place, and could not imagine his life without being an essential part of it, it would take him a few days before he could stop hurting with desire to be at home, arms wrapped about Riztalyanna's nude form at night, and Nayriss bouncing on his knee during the day.  It was a dichotomy that played havoc with his emotions.

He spotted the young lieutenant, Xannech, getting water from a bucket of frozen ice.  He smiled to himself.  He liked Xannech, though the young man was nearly useless in most endeavors.  Still,...  "I assume that is for the general?  I'll take it to him, as I'm sure he has already bellowed for me already."  He winked good naturedly at the lieutenant.

"Yes, sir.  I mean, no, sir."  Xannech could already feel himself getting flustered.  "The general is with someone, sir"   He looked about conspiratorilly, seeing who else might be listening.  Finally he blurted out.  "It is one of those Coor'hem!"

What?  A dark Coor'hem, here?  What would a dark elf want with the general.  "What is this all about, Xannech, and all of it."  There was a strength in his voice that demonstrated how serious he was taking this.

Xannech paniced.  How could he once again foul things up? "It's his new aide de camp, sir."

"Xannech, I'm the general's aide."

"Not anymore, sir."  Why was it him that always got embroiled in these situations?

Altario was stunned.   How could this be?  And why?  He no longer cared if the general was busy or not, he was going in there and demand some answers.  "Give me that!"  He snatched the mug of water from the junior officer and with determined effort, stormed towards the general's office.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 03:47:07 PM by Altario Shialt-eck-Gorrin » Logged

Favorite Cartoon Quotes
"Ack!" - Bill the Cat

Simonne Miller
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2007, 05:01:07 PM »

Graviaro listened to the elf's words with a twinkle in his eyes. "Ha!" he boomed, unable to get his voice down to an acceptable level. "I like your style, elf. Since you're so eager to start work, why don't you go up to the Western Gate. I'm expecting a scout to return, Denrykmar Shialt-eck-Gorrin. Go and see if he's arrived already, I expected him earlier. Dismissed."

Just as Isoto left the office, another man marched in, a glass of water in his hand. The two met at the door. Graviaro leaned back to see who would make way for who; his old aide Altario for the new one, or the elf for the newly promoted commander of the City's cavalry. A smile flickered across his face. Altario seemed angry. Quite likely, he had heard of his replacement, though not yet of his promotion.
Isoto
The Widow
Approved Character

Elf, Coór'hém

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2007, 09:14:54 AM »

"Ha I like your style, elf. Since you're so eager to start work, why don't you go up to the Western Gate. I'm expecting a scout to return, Denrykmar Shialt-eck-Gorrin. Go and see if he's arrived already, I expected him earlier. Dismissed."

Isoto smiled, this man knew how to get down to business. He was strong, and his voice commanded respect, it would be quite an honor to serve under this man. Isoto stiffened and saluted and stiffly about faced and marched out of the Generals office.

« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 06:03:44 AM by Altario Shialt-eck-Gorrin » Logged

~Isoto~

Adventurer
Admin

Human, Remusian

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2007, 11:46:39 PM »

Altario strode with purpose to the General's office.  What in Kor'och's name had happened while he was gone? Was he being punished for seeing his wife and daughter, of whom he had not spent a moment with in nearly 6 months?  Was this how the general rewarded all the hard work he had placed in this office for the last three years?

The door opened and he nearly slammed into an elf that was trying to leave the office.  This had to be the new aide, Altario surmised, giving the elf a once over, letting his anger colour his judgement and deciding that he did not like the man.  He was too..... arrogant looking, yes, that must be it; all smug in his new position.  The nerve!  "You, stay right here!"  Altario ordered.

He took another long step toward the general's desk and was even more put off when he saw the old man leaning back in his chair, smiling.  Smiling?  How cold hearted was this man?  Altario thought he had gotten to know him well over the last three years, even to have him spend time at Urimpaar with Riz and he, before Nayriss was born. 

Altario was to forego the salute, his anger overshadowing military protocol. "What is this news that I have been replaced as your aide, General?  I demand an explanation!  I believe that is my due, after all the hard work I have given you in the last few years."

In the background, Xannech stood looking terrified and shrugging helplessly when the general's eye caught him.  Horse poop.  That was his future.

Favorite Cartoon Quotes
"Ack!" - Bill the Cat

Isoto
The Widow
Approved Character

Elf, Coór'hém

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2007, 02:09:26 AM »

Isoto froze as he heard a strict command from the human he had just bumped into.

"You, stay right here!"

The harshness of his tone took Isoto back, he had never been spoken to in such a tone. This man was angry, and perhaps that clouded his judgement, but that was still no excuse for his rudeness and severity of his tone. Perhaps Isoto was wrong, maybe he was just over reacting to the man's tone.

"What is this news that I have been replaced as your aide, General?  I demand an explanation!  I believe that is my due, after all the hard work I have given you in the last few years."

Isoto's jaw almost dropped, the audacity of this man to speak to his commanding officer like that, that was unheard of. Unable to hold his tongue in the face of such blatant disrespect Isoto spoke calmly and sternly. "General, if I may. Are these the kind of men under your command?" Turning to the angry man.

"Sir, how dare you speak to your superior in such a manner. Your tone is unacceptable, no matter the circumstances." Isoto could feel himself working himself up, and with a tone of urgency said "For Coor sakes man we're at war and  here you are whining about your rank. How petty of an officer are you? From Private to Colonel we must all do as we are told if we are to survive. So shape up and show your General the respect he deserves."

Isoto finished and straightened his posture. He realized what he had just done, and knew that ramification may to effect, but he didn't care, where he came from a Commander was to be shown respect in all situations. So Isoto stood and awaited his punishment for speaking out of place.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 02:23:05 AM by Isoto » Logged

~Isoto~

Simonne Miller
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2007, 02:25:44 AM »

Graviaro was just about to welcome Altario into his office when the former aide ordered the new one to stay. Well, no question about who made way for who, there! Good, a Commander would need that... little extra, that didn't allow any doubt as to who wielded the authority, even when they thought that authority was no longer theirs. It dispelled any lingering doubts Graviaro might still have had about the promotion.

Before he could answer to Altario's questions, however, the Coor'hem butted in. The longer he talked, the darker Graviaro's face grew, until at the end he positively scowled. He narrowed his eyes at the elf. Suddenly he could talk quietly - quietly and very, very threateningly. That, elf, was not smart. I will not have my aides insulting any of my men, and certainly not out of their turn. And MOST certainly not one whose only binding to our cause is a lust to kill. You have not earned the privileges yet that Altario has, who has served me loyally for three years. You have your orders. We will talk later. Dismissed.

He then turned to Altario, ignoring the elf, and rose up to his full - impressive - height, towering over the handsome man by more than two palmspans. And you, Altario? His voice had gained in volume again. Are you questioning my decisions now, after three years of loyal service? I will have none of it! You will go to your quarters now, dress in the outfit befitting a Commander of the City's Cavalry that has been laid out for you, and report back to me! He crossed his arms, a threatening gesture that had seen men cowering in fear of their general.

His face was scowling more than he'd have liked. He would have liked to laugh. But the elf's reaction was still bothering him. He'd had doubts when the elf was trust upon him at unawares, and he had double those doubts now. It had not been his place to get inbetween a conversation between him and this trusted man. What would happen when the hammer fell and the orcs attacked? Would he be able to follow orders? To execute them correctly? Or would he go off on his own little ideas, endangering lives on the go because he didn't believe other men could be right? He'd give the elf a chance, but he had big shoes to fill, to replace Altario.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 02:26:14 AM by Simonne Miller » Logged
Isoto
The Widow
Approved Character

Elf, Coór'hém

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2007, 02:40:15 AM »

Isoto braced himself, he himslef had spoken out of turn and he now waited his punishment.

That, elf, was not smart. I will not have my aides insulting any of my men, and certainly not out of their turn. And MOST certainly not one whose only binding to our cause is a lust to kill. You have not earned the privileges yet that Altario has, who has served me loyally for three years. You have your orders. We will talk later. Dismissed.

Isoto felt as if his words were misunderstood. This place was different than home, humans were diiferent creatues as well. Back in his home land speaking to a superior in a harsh tone was an act punishable by death. But apperantly here in the human world, many spans from his own home, those rules did not apply. He had to remind himslef that he wasn't home and any more rash outburst could mean his head.

Shame washed over Isoto as he thought on what he had did. He wanted to explain everything to the general but thought it best to just leave. Bowing to the General he turned to the man named Altario. "Sir Altario it seems I was the one out of line. You are my superior and I should not have dishonered you, I look forward to serving you as faithfully as possible," Isoto palced his right hand over his left shoulder and bowed to Altario.

Isoto had his orders and slowly turned, and once again he found himself asking where the bloody Western Gate was.

~Isoto~

Adventurer
Admin

Human, Remusian

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2007, 02:47:20 AM »

Altario listened to the elf's outrage and it only fueled his anger.  His face spun to look upon the new aide. He was about to retort, when he could hear Riztalyanna's soothing voice in the back of his mind.  What was it she always said about his temper?  Oh yes, to take a deep breath, which he did now, through trembling lips of rage, and then to count slowly to ten to give himself time to regain his senses.  Fine, he would do that now....  One.... Two.... Three... oh, to Kor'och with that!  Who did this man think he was?  He did not even have an official rank yet!

In his anger he heard the general's voice, but he ignored the words; too busy was he, formulating a scathing diatribe of verbal barbs to send to the elf.  Suddenly, his head snapped about to the general, who had risen to his enormous height.  It appeared the scathing diatribe was to be directed at him.

Wait a blink!  Did he just say "Commander of the City's Cavalry"?  Could he be serious?  The Cavalry?  This is what he had spent his entire career trying to attain.  This was a most sought after posting, and anyone who had held this position in the past had made general, including Graviaro himself.  He was too stunned to speak, and he barely heard the elf's apology through the buzzing in his head, while his mind was awhirl in thoughts.  He was sure he mumbled something to the elf, but could not be sure.  This was like a waking dream.

Blinking a few times, Altario saluted the general and took a step back, turning on his heel.  He found himself face to face with the beaming Xannech, who looked absolutely pathetic in his joy.  He stepped toward the door, then turned back once more to the huge general.  "I... ah... I thank you, sir."   Words were coming hard for him now, which was quite out of character.  "I'll go get changed."

« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 02:57:27 AM by Altario Shialt-eck-Gorrin » Logged

Favorite Cartoon Quotes
"Ack!" - Bill the Cat

Denrykmar Shialt-eck-Gorrin
Wandering Ranger
Approved Character

Human, Remusian

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2007, 12:17:03 PM »

With Garret's help, Denrykmar finally found himself at the headquarters building, two guards standing outside.  As he neared, and they recognized him, as well as the wounds on him, they started forward.  Denrykmar waved them off, however, and instead, leaned more on Garret to help him inside.  There were few people in the world he trusted, one was holding him up, the other would be inside this building. 

Making a decision that he did not like, he decided he needed Garrets support more than he needed him putting away his horse.  With that decision, he pointed to one of the guards.  "You!  Get my horse to the stables.  Have someone watch him tonight, he was hurt earlier.  Get him checked over well.  If anything happens to him, I'll be looking for you, do you understand?"  There was a dangerous tone to the young scouts voice.  This caused the guard to react immediately and take the reins from Garret, intent on fulfilling the scouts orders.  It did not hurt that the guard recognized the scout as a prominant captain's brother.

Denrykmar stepped inside to the warmth of the headquarters.  It felt good to be out of the wind.  He glanced to where Xannech's desk was, at the end of the corridor, but no one was sitting there.  Perhaps the lieutenant was in with the general.  They continued down the hall when he could hear yelling up ahead.  Had they already heard the news?  How?  Kellian?  It was possible.

Suddenly an elf came down the hall, followed by Altario, who wore a strange expression on his face.  Denrykmar smiled, not realizing how much relief he had at the sight of his brother.  Even though they were adults, Denrykmar always felt safer in Altario's presence, now more than ever, with a wound in his side, his body bruised, and the knowledge of an orc army of 3000 heading this way.  Big brother was always the one he went to with his problems, the wise one, the one he looked to.  This was no exception.

Catching Altario's eye, Denrykmar smiled weakly.  Suddenly he was aware that tears were streaming down his face.  He wasn't even sure why, just that he was releasing his emotions, finally.  "I've got news, important news."

Altario almost didn't recognize the man in the hallway at first, and when he did, his heart leaped.  What had happened?  How bad was Denrykmar hurt.  He hurried forward and took up a position opposite Garret on Denrykmar's other side, helping the wounded man forward to Xannech's desk where the gently sat him down.  "Xannech, fetch the doctor!" He barked over his shoulder to the doddering junior officer.  Then to Denrykmar.  "The news can wait, we need to get you looked at."  He tried to gently lift at one of the makeshift bandages but it was sticking, and Denrykmar's grimaces convinced him to forego any further attempts.

Denrykmar shook his head.  "No this is too important.  I've seen an orc army, not more than 7 strals from here by now, I should think.  They will be here tonight."  There, he said it, and the horror of finally verbally communicating it sent chills down his spine.

The older Shialt-eck-Gorrin blanched.  "You are sure?" was all he could utter, but he already knew the answer.  He turned to Graviaro's office.  "Sir, I think you should come here, you need to hear this."  He turned back to the scout, for at this particular moment he was no longer Altario, and this was no longer Denrykmar.  He was Captain Shialt-eck-Gorrin, Aide to... no, Commander of the City Cavalry, and this was one of his trusted scouts.  "Tell us everything, and I mean, everything."

Denrykmar nodded weakly.  "I saw them earlier today.  I tried to get as close a look as I could, but they had orc bands patrolling the perimeter of the column.  They nearly caught me, if it weren't for Garret and Mallowart.  But I figure there are around 3000 orc warriors, plus a baggage train with provisions, four siege towers, some trebuchet and at least two battering rams.  I'm not sure how they acquired this, but they have it.  They know what they want to do when they get here, and with them going to arrive here at night, I'm guessing they had that planned as well.  Them and their damn night vision, they will have the advantage.  Of course they have several hundred wargs, plus I saw oxen, and other creatures.  They came prepared." 

Altario nodded grimly.  Yes, yes they did. 
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 12:20:50 PM by Denrykmar Shialt-eck-Gorrin » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[July 30, 2021, 06:05:42 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]

[October 05, 2020, 02:58:40 PM]