Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Army Headquarters  (Read 11467 times)
Garret Arroway
The Wolfling
Mini-mod

Human, Kyranian

« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2007, 01:08:27 PM »

Garret helped Denrykmar to the army headquarters, the wounded scout leaning heavily on him. He held steady and helped his friend there, always sure of his steps knowing that falling would make the injured worse more than likly. The two guards that stood outside the building obviously recognizing the scout. Denrykmar has dismissed their help with getting inside, preferring the aid of his friend but he pointed at one of the men and gave an order.

"You! Get my horse to the stables. Have someone watch him tonight, he was hurt earlier. Get him checked over well. If anything happens to him I'll be looking for you, do you understand?" Denrykmar said to the man.

The guard stepped forward and Garret handed the reins over, watching for a moment as the man led the beast away. Garret turned back and helped Denrykmar inside, the warmth of the building assaulted him and it felt good to be out of the cold. His numb fingers and stiff arms instantly began to tingle as his blood heated and coursed faster through his veins. They moved down the hallway, shouting could be heard, followed by two men coming out of the office at the end of the hall. One Garret didn't recognize, an elf. The other caused Denrykmar to smile and Garret knew him instantly, Captain Shialt-eck-Gorrin.

"I've got news, important news." Denrykmar told his brother.

Altario didn't seem to recognize the wounded scout at first but once he did he moved forward swiftly. He stood at Denrykmar's other side and helped Garret lead him to the desk at the end of the hall.

The captain called to the young man whose desk they had just commandeered, "Xannech, fetch the doctor!" Then turning to Denrykmar he said, "The news can wait we need to get you looked at."

Garret watched as Altario tugged at the bandage, the blood soaked cloth sticking, the jolt causing Denrykmar to grimace. Garret winced; he had tried to provide some layers by folding a piece first so the whole bandage wouldn’t stick but the blood apparently soaked through that easily. I should really learn more about first aid, Garret though but knowing it couldn't be helped how much the blood soaked through the bandage.

Denrykmar shook his head at Altario's insistence that it could wait saying, "No, this is too important. I've seen an orc army, not more than 7 strals from here by now, I should think. They will be here tonight."

Altario paled, so did Garret beside him now knowing why those orcs of wolf-like creatures had been chasing him and it was so important for Denrykmar to report. Thing were about too get really exciting, more excitement than Garret was ready for. But ready or not they were coming. He steeled himself, knowing that many wounds and deaths were ahead. His thoughts strayed to the soldier that had died today and wondered what it would feel like for life to fade on that barren ice field. He was jolted from that dreary thought by the Captain's voice.

"You are sure?" Altario asked even though he knew it was true. He turned to the General's office and called, "Sir, I think you should come here, you need to hear this." Then he turned back to Denrykmar, "Tell us everything, and I mean everything."

Denrykmar nodded and began to tell them what he saw. He told of almost 3000 orcs approaching the city with provisions, siege towers, trebuchets, and ram. He also mentioned beasts that came with them. With each word Garret felt despair growing in him. It was an emotion he wasn't familiar with and shocked him. He shook his head and put those thought of his mind. To think victory is impossible causes it to become so, he told himself remembering the words uttered to him by a season mercenary before his first battle.

Shadowfoot came up beside him, nudging Garret's hand with his muzzle. Garret jumped slightly, having forgotten about Shadowfoot for a moment with the events taking place. He looked down at the wolf, his muzzle covered in dried blood. He remembered the wolf creatures then, large black beasts that the orcs had ridden. He knew there would be many more of those. He had heard Denrykmar mention the name Warg and he though that those creature were it, but he could be wrong. Without thinking he spoke up.

"Those huge wolf-like creatures were Wargs?" Garret asked, hoping his didn't sound too stupid, then belatedly remembering, "Sir."

Before you kill him, think of what you take from him. Remember what it is to be alive.
Quote: Robin Hobb
Isoto
The Widow
Approved Character

Elf, Coór'hém

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2007, 01:09:56 PM »

Isoto watched as a man, ragged and wounded, was helped into the headquarters. Isoto’s attention fell directly to the man, he was injured badly and needed medical attention. Isoto watched as the man relaxed upon seeing Altario, the two must have had some kind of a special bond.

The man spoke of important news, after being laid and the Lieutenants desk he began with very grave news.

"I saw them earlier today.  I tried to get as close a look as I could, but they had orc bands patrolling the perimeter of the column.  They nearly caught me, if it weren't for Garret and Mallowart.  But I figure there are around 3000 orc warriors, plus a baggage train with provisions, four siege towers, some trebuchet and at least two battering rams.  I'm not sure how they acquired this, but they have it.  They know what they want to do when they get here, and with then going to arrive here at night, I'm guessing they had that planned as well.  Them and their damn night vision, they will have the advantage.  Of course they have several hundred wargs, plus I saw oxen, and other creatures.  They came prepared."  

Isoto’s mind widend, though his face remained composed, that couldn’t be right, orcs weren’t that intelligent. That wasn’t part of their battle tactics.

“Damn,” Isoto said forcefully “ These beast are smarter than I had hoped.” Isoto turned to Altario and reaching in his sack pulled out some herbs. “Well first things first. Commander Altario, I know you have no reason to trust a Coor’hem but please take this.” Isoto handed him the herb, it was native to Nybelmar, he never went any where with out it. He used it as a first aid for himself, but at the moment this man needed it more. “This herb is native to my forest, it will help his wounds heal and numb the pain, make sure to chew it into a paste before applying it.

Isoto then turned back towards the General, his mind was reeling. This impending attack and the solider was right, those cursed orcs would have the key with their night vision. Isoto’s mind continued to spin when suddenly the answer hit him   “General, this man is right about their night vision advantage but what if we took away the night.” Isoto paused and thought it best to clarify himself “Sir if we light up the field or at the least use some sort of flaming projectiles we could blind the beasts or at least nullify their vision advantage.”

Isoto’s mind was going, thoughts and memories of his previous orc encounters spun around him like bees to their hive. “Sir, if I may ask? How many archers and heavy infantry do we have?” Isoto stood firmly at attention, he was now an outsider, at the complete mercy of total strangers. It had always been that way, him being a drow and all. His ultimate hope was to prove his loyalties and his worth. Isoto stood and awaited his General’s answer and each second that ticked by hell drew one step closer.

"I'm tired and you're in my way"

~Isoto~

Need help with your character?
Altario Shialt-eck-Gorrin
Adventurer
Admin

Human, Remusian

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2007, 09:32:19 PM »

Altario glanced at the elf, the general's new aide.  The man had spirit, that was good, he would need it.  However, he shook his head. "Unfortunately, the city is too big to do that everywhere we would need to.  Besdies," Altario motioned to the inside of the headquarters; the stone walls, the carteloreen bone roof with animal skin coverings, "Remusiat does not have the wood needed for a venture that size."

He did some quick mental calculations in his head.  The cavalry would have about 500 men, as would the regular army contingent, including scouts.  The main army was out on the eastern borders.  The Caracal, the marines who fought aboard the navy ships, would be at sea right now.  Add another 100 men from the city guards, another 50 from the palace guards.  "We would be lucky to be able to field 1200 men, so I think meeting them head on would be a mistake, given the numbers Denrykmar saw.  I think our best bet would be to sit tight, try and get word to the navy, and the Eastern army, and wait for reinforcements.  This is what Remusiat was designed for, a siege.  Even with siege equipment, those damned orcs are going to find this a very difficult city to bring down."  Altario faced the senior officer. "General, your opinion?"

Denrykmar listened to the conversation with interest.  He quickly glanced at Garret.  This was going to be a long fight, one that would see many of them dying.  Could he even hope that those that meant most to him would all come out of this alive?  "Yeah, those were wargs, Gar.  Nasty buggers too!"

Favorite Cartoon Quotes
"It was a dark and stormy night."  - Snoopy
"Ack!" - Bill the Cat
"I did not have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinski." - President Bill Clinton

My Character can be viewed @Angelina Jolie's house.  But knock first, in case I'm in my underwear.
Garret Arroway
The Wolfling
Mini-mod

Human, Kyranian

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2007, 01:15:58 AM »

Garret stood by as the elf and Altario talked battle tactics. Garret knew some about tactics having spent his childhood learning with lesser nobles that would eventually need that information one day. He had never had use for it so far and didn't know the dimensions of the city all that well yet even though he's been here for a little while. Still he listened intently, trying to get a feel of what was to come. Garret noticed Denrykmar listening to the conversation as well. Denrykmar glanced quickly over at him; something strange crossed his face for a moment before he spoke. Garret dismissed it then listened to his friends reply to his question.

"Yeah, those were wargs, Gar.  Nasty buggers too!" Denrykmar answered.

"I've noticed," Garret said gesturing to Denrykmar's wounded side. "And heavy," he added, rubbing his sore shoulders that had been slammed into the ground as one of the Wargs fell on top of him.

His mind wandered for a moment, wondering how many would die in the next few weeks, maybe months, or maybe less. Garret remembered seeing the fallen soldier out on that frozen wasteland today. Thoughts of a cold, slow death entered his mind, he shook it off. He had never been afraid of death, it came eventually to all. But the image came back and it wasn't him dying on that cold desert, it was the friends that he had made so far. He shook his head once more to rid himself of the images. This was war and people died. He turned his attention back to the Captain and the elf and the issue at hand.

Before you kill him, think of what you take from him. Remember what it is to be alive.
Isoto
The Widow
Approved Character

Elf, Coór'hém

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2007, 02:51:33 AM »

Isoto listen to tthe Captain intently, the city was not well equipped enough to take on such a venture. Isoto then wondered what he had gotten himself into. Well he always loved a good challenge, and this would prove to be nothing less than an challenge.

Isoto moved to speak again, he realized that his welcome would soon be worn out so he made his statement brief. "If I may have one request granted sirs" turning from Altario and then back to the general. "May I ask that every archer at least have a set of arrows wrapped in oil soaked cloth, rum would work too, and some source of fire. Flint, a torch of some sort, or anything." Isoto spoke calmly and sincerely. "Sirs the useage of fire is to important to completly give up on. If there is any way possible to hinder their even one of their advantages I think we should at least consider it."

Isoto closed his mouth and awaited for his superiors to respond to his request.

~Isoto~

Adventurer
Admin

Human, Remusian

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2007, 05:54:07 AM »

Altario nodded.  "It's a sound plan.  Make it happen."  He held up a hand,  "Though, do not have them use those arrows until given specific orders.  We should save our resources for when they can do the most good.  Those siege towers scare the ice outta me."

Xannech returned with an older man carrying a leather bag.  It was the surgeon.  The surgeon took one look at Denrykmar and shook his head.  "Fools, the boy should have been brought to me, not brought here for questioning," he admonished.  He placed his bag on Xannech's desk and bent over to examine the wound.  He pried apart the ad hoc bandages, ignoring the yelps of pain from his patient.  Shaking his head, the old war surgeon, Zaven Wissone fey Honogh , Horn of the Wison, reached for his bag and opened it.  He dug around inside and pulled forth a bone needle and a length of wison sinew. 

He looked up at Garret and the others, "This is going to hurt immensely, so you might want to hold him down," he said, matter of factly.

Altario grimaced.  "You aren't going to give something to numb the pain?"  Didn't the old man have anything?  He should, if he was worth anything as a doctor.

Zaven glanced at Altario, no hint of cordiality in his expression or voice.  "Xannech here tells me we have an orc army marching here.  If that is true, I am going to have many men with more severe wounds than this scratch.  Tell one of them that he can't have something to kill his pain while I saw off his arm or leg because this whelp needed something for the stitches."  The doctor knelt down beside his patient.

Altario cast a disgruntled look toward Xannech, who blanched.  Damn fool should not have said anything to anyone yet, until it was deemed necessary.  He turned back to refute the doctor, but was cut off by Denrykmar.

Through gritted teeth, Denrykmar tried to smile.  "He's right, Alt.  I'll be okay.  But Garret, you may want to hold my shoulders still."

Zaven ignored the conversation and studied the wound.  It wasn't too deep, but warg bites were often very painful, something in their drool was hard on the body.  But, this young one was lucky; it didn't look like it was going to get infected.  He fed the sinew through the needle and reached for the wound.  Taking one flap of skin, he pushed the needle through, twisting and turning it to get it through the different layers.  He ignored the muffled cries and the body's twitching, as the patient fought against those holding him still.  He then fed the needle through the other flap of skin and pulled them tight.  Pulling the sinew all the way through, he adjusted the flaps so that they met and formed a nice seam, close to where they were before the wargs tooth had sliced it open.  He then looped the sinew and began the second stitch.

Altario grimaced and could not watch.  He had seen wounds before, his own even, and it had never bothered him until now.  In a strange way, it gave him the same feeling as watching Riztalyanna give birth.  He could feel their pain and wished that he could take it from them.  He would rather it been him.  He felt so helpless when he saw loved ones in distress.  If only there was a way to make sure Denrykmar could be safe.  But, he knew his wild younger brother would not leave the city, not now, not with a wound as an excuse.

Denrykmar gritted his teeth and fought the urge to scream with every movement the surgeon made, though he could hear his own voice carrying in the air, a muffled cry.  His breathing was deep and laboured, but he did not feel like losing consciousness, which he admittedly hoped for.  If he were to pass out, he would wake up and it would be all over.  But that was not Kor'och's plan for him.  Apparently, suffering was.

Zaven stood up, his blood covered hands dropping the needle and the remaining wison sinew into his bag.  "I don't care if ten thousand orcs storm the gate and take every woman and child hostage; this man rests tonight.  Do you here?"  He looked first at Garret then to Altario.  As a war surgeon, he was part of the army, but was not under direct control of the officers with whom he now consulted.  When it came to patients, he had the final say.

Altario nodded.  He agreed with the doctor on this point.  "Garret, if you would be so kind as to take my brother to his place at the Wison, it would be most appreciated."
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 06:00:08 AM by Altario Shialt-eck-Gorrin » Logged

Favorite Cartoon Quotes
"Ack!" - Bill the Cat

My Character can be viewed @Angelina Jolie's house.  But knock first, in case I'm in my underwear.
Garret Arroway
The Wolfling
Mini-mod

Human, Kyranian

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2007, 06:39:34 AM »

"Fools, the boy should have been brought to me, not brought here for questioning," a man said.

Garret looked up and saw Xannech returning with an older man, the surgeon. Garret blushed slightly, looking away a bit. He was the one that had brought Denrykmar straight to the headquarters, even though under the scout's orders. Garret knew that the information had to be reported but that did nothing to lessen the blow of the surgeon's remark. He quickly brushed it off though; there were more important matters to deal with.

Garret watched as the man placed his bag on the desk then bent to inspect the wound and his pathetic first aid attempt. He winced as the surgeon pulled the bandaging off, ignoring Denrykmar's yelps. After that he pulled a bone needle and length of wison sinew out of his bag, preparing to stitch the wound closed. Garret nodded slightly as the man told him to hold Denrykmar down, then listened as Altario and the surgeon discussed the administration of something for the pain. The discussion would have continued if Denrykmar hadn't spoken up.

"He's right, Alt.  I'll be okay.  But Garret, you may want to hold my shoulders still," the wounded scout said.

Garret grimaced, knowing it would be very painful for his friend, but nodding all the same. The man started to stitch the wound closed, ignoring the muffled cries of his patient. Garret held his friend down tightly, knowing that his struggling would make it worse. When he was done the surgeon stood and put his things away.

"I don't care if ten thousand orcs storm the gate and take every woman and child hostage; this man rests tonight.  Do you here?" the man said, looking at Garret then Altario.

Altario nodded. "Garret, if you would be so kind as to take my brother to his place at the Wison, it would be most appreciated."

"Yes sir," Garret replied, nodding slightly. He helped Denrykmar up, allowing his friend to lean on him as they made their way to the door and once more out into the cold. They moved down the street, heading to the Wison's Breath Inn, the cool summer wind cutting through them.

Isoto
The Widow
Approved Character

Elf, Coór'hém

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2007, 09:42:39 AM »

"It's a sound plan.  Make it happen."   He held up a hand,  "Though, do not have them use those arrows until given specific orders.  We should save our resources for when they can do the most good.  Those siege towers scare the ice outta me."

Isoto was thrilled, though his face did not show it. They had liked the idea which means that they respected his oppinion. Well it was why he was here. It was then a man carrying a bag stepped in. It was the surgeon for the wounded solider. Isoto watched as the man was sown up form a warg bite. Wargs hurt, more than frozen steel, while Isoto had only fought a few he remebered their bite. Isoto watched as the mans wound was closed with string, the sight of this didn't even faze him. He had seen it to many times before to mind it. However Isoto knew the boy was lucky the bite wasn't worse, he may have lost that arm if it had been.

The surgeon finished up and Isoto turned to Altario and saluted "Of course sir. Is that all you need of me, if so am I free to go?"

Isoto stood and a thought crossed his mind, he wasn't sure what his standing orders were so with out missing a beat Isoto say. "As well I would like to know my standing orders sir."

Isoto held his salute and remained stiff, so ridgid he could feel his muscles straining. He knew better than to break salute though, so Isoto wait patiently and attently for his standing orders and his dismissal.

~Isoto~

Adventurer
Admin

Human, Remusian

« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2007, 09:07:38 PM »

Altario nodded.  "Start at the Western Gate.  Either Sargeant Mallowart or Sargeant Kressfell can help you with what you need.  Dismissed."  As the elf took a step, Altario grasped his shoulder.  "Wait!  You'll need these."  For the first time, Altario smiled at the elf.  He then carefully removed the gold pin on his collar, that was expertly crafted into the shape of a Thunderfoot, its trunk down, which denoted the official status of General Aide.  He pinned the golden symbol onto the collar of the elf, then saluted the elf.  "Though you are not Remusian, and have your own beliefs; go with Kor'och's blessing."

Altario faced the general. "Any thoughts before I go to my new post?  I would like to get them prepared, Sir.  Unless you need me to take the news to the palace, or would you rather that job yourself?"  There was just so much to do.  A new post, that should have been cause for great celebration, was now overshadowed by this impending siege. 

Kor'och!  Altario wished Riz and Nayriss were here.  Were they safe in Urimpaar?  They should be, it was well to the south of this advancing horde, but you could never be certain in times of war.  Perhaps he could spare a small detail of men to go there.  Sadly, Altario knew that he could not.  Every man was going to be needed here.  As much as it hurt him, but Remusiat came before any single man's desires.  He would need to place Riz out of his mind for the time being.  Of course, that would be impossible.

Favorite Cartoon Quotes
"Ack!" - Bill the Cat

Simonne Miller
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2007, 09:25:17 PM »

Graviaro shook his head. "No, you go get the men ready. I'd send Xannech to tell the Royal family, since he's so fond of talking about it apparently, but I think the task is best suited for me, much as I dread it. He grimaced ruefully. "At least it'll give me a break away from the papers." For one thing at least he was grateful: the elf had shown that he'd known what he was talking about. Perhaps he would end up being a good replacement for Altario. They'd see. He'd have much chance proving himself in the coming time.

He left the office after Altario, locking the door behind him. No need to let Xannech ruin more than absolutely needed. If he couldn't reach anything, he couldn't ruin it. He went to his private quarters and donned his official uniform. Why not, if he was going to bring news like this? They'd be prepared for some news at least if they saw him arrive like this.

After that, he made his way outside the Headquarters, surprisingly quiet for a man his height and build. The sun warmed his face a little, but the wind cooled it down immediately. He walked through the streets of Remusiat, musing about all the people who were still going about their daily business, unaware that soon they'd be living in an occupied city. Kor'och curse those orcs! Why didn't they mind their own business?

Graviaro wasn't in an especial hurry to reach the Tower, but he knew that he'd have to get there soon. He didn't really want to give this news to his friend, but he knew there was no choice. Everyone would know soon enough anyway, and the King had better hear it from him than from someone else.
Isoto
The Widow
Approved Character

Elf, Coór'hém

« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2007, 09:56:50 AM »

"Start at the Western Gate.  Either Sargeant Mallowart or Sargeant Kressfell can help you with what you need.  Dismissed."

Isoto turned to leave when Altario stopped him.

"Wait!  You'll need these."He said as he carefully removed the gold pin on his collar.  He pinned the golden symbol onto the collar of the elf, then saluted the elf. "Though you are not Remusian, and have your own beliefs; go with Kor'och's blessing."

Isoto stood at attention, pride over-whelmed him. The small act of Altario was the greatest show of respect for the elf. Even though he had just attacked this man verbally he still saw him worthy of being the General's aide. Isoto saluted Altario and with a stern voice said "Sir, I will do my best to honor the title that has been bestowed upon me. And I too know your beliefs are different but may Coor favor you."

Isoto turned he marched out of the generals office. Now he was to look for Sargeant Mallowart or Sargeant Kressfell to relay the order for all archers to be equiped with a set a flaming arrows. Isoto braced himself as he thrusted himself into the bitter cold.

Even with his winter attire the cold cut trough him like a knife. Almost instantly his ears and hias face went numb. Isoto hated the cold, but it wasn't a fight could cure.

~Isoto~

Isoto
The Widow
Approved Character

Elf, Coór'hém

« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2009, 05:25:54 AM »

Isoto crashed through the entrance to the headquarters. His body was still numb from his near death experience, the numbness made it harder for him to move elegantly. A deep red blood trail had shown the path the elf had taken. Isoto wasn't sure but he thought it may be bleeding a little more. However he brushed off his injury for there were more important things to do.

He made his way towards the Generals office. Upon entering the waiting room he looked for Xannech. Xannech seemed to be busy with some paper work, or something of that nature. Isoto calmly asked in his 'Military' voice "Xannech is the General busy, I need an audience with him right away." Isoto stood watching Xannech.

Isoto wasn't in a very patient mood and hoped that the General was not busy. Keeping an eye on Xannech Isoto could feel the urge to barge into the Generals office but as soon as the thought entered his head it had left.

Isoto knew that wasn't his place, his mind drifted back to the last incident that he had with the General and Sir Altario. Isoto had to keep reminding himself that he was no longer in charge and that he was an outsider, but no matter how many times he told himself that he could help but forget.

~Isoto~

Adventurer
Admin

Human, Remusian

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2009, 05:47:28 AM »

Xannech was busy trying to tabulate the early numbers from the battle the night before.  How many wounded?  How mnany killed?  The reports of areas the orcs seemed to be winning.  The levels of supplies of arms, medical supplies.  Orsah-Shialt Graviaro wanted them all.  And now.

He heard, rather than saw someone approach.  Another runner with reports.  Good, he needed all of them so he could tally them and make sense of it all for the Orsah Shialt.  He motioned to the large pile of vellum sheets on his desk, without raising his eyes.  "Put it there."

However, instead of hearing more reports being added to the pile, a voicegreeted him with an inquiry on the Shialt.  It was a voice Xannech did not recognise, until he raised his eyes and saw the elf that had assumed the duties of Graviaro's aide.  Xannech felt the color drain from his face at the sight of blood dried to the mans left arm.  "Uhm, Sir."  He stood, sending sheets of vellum to the floor, but he ignored them.  "You need a surgeon.  I'll take you there, it's not very far."  He quickly stepped around the desk and attempted to reach out and grab the elf's good arm.

Favorite Cartoon Quotes
"Ack!" - Bill the Cat

Isoto
The Widow
Approved Character

Elf, Coór'hém

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2009, 06:55:24 AM »

Xannech began to reach for Isoto's right arm. Quickly raising his wounded arm, he snatched Xannech's wrist. Isoto's eye had a stern look in them, he had a job to do, and he would be damned if anything would get in his way.

"The wound is trivial Xannech. I must speak with General right away. The matter is more urgent than the arrow in my shoulder, so if you would please inform him that I am here" Isoto felt a blast of pain as he raised his left arm to grab a hold of Xannech. Perhaps moving it was not the wisest thing to do. But Isoto felt that he had to make a point to Xannech.

Isoto didn't have time for a surgeon right now and unless he proved his resolve Xannech would keep insisting and he did not have time for insisting.

~Isoto~

Adventurer
Admin

Human, Remusian

« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2009, 03:42:04 AM »

Xannech felt his wrist grabbed by the elf, and he blanched.  For a moment, he stood perfectly still, not sure whether he should move or not.  He swallowed hard, as he withdrew his arm.  "I- I will get the Shialt for you."  He hurried to Graviaro's door, and knocked softly before sticking his head in.  No, it was better if the Shialt took over this.  The elf made him extremely nervous.

A moment later, Xannech pulled his head back and glanced at the elf.  "Isoto, the Shialt will see you."  Xannech stepped away from the door, giving a wide berth to the aide.  He missed Altario.

Favorite Cartoon Quotes
"Ack!" - Bill the Cat

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[July 30, 2021, 06:05:42 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]

[October 05, 2020, 02:58:40 PM]