Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Remusiat Town Square  (Read 26627 times)
Garret Arroway
The Wolfling
Mini-mod

Human, Kyranian

« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2007, 07:19:37 AM »

"We will not sheathe our swords. The wolf I know as yours, but the bear . . . the bear must be taken care of," the guard said.

Blasted hard headed man, Garret grumbled the belatedly he reprimanded himself. Arg, I should have know that people in a city would make a big deal out of it even though the bear is tame. Then Garret's attention turned to the man walking up behind the young guards and he was glad to the old man. Sargeant Mallowart walked up behind the young guard and whispered something into his ear. There might be some hope in solving this quickly now. After dealing with the young guard Mallowart turned him Garret.

"Master Garret," he said in greeting, his expression grim as he surveyed the situation. Then he said, "If your companion wishes for that bear to live, then you both better get it caged.  I don't know what fool errand you are on, boy, but you should know better."

"The bear's tame and wasn't harming anyone, sir," Garret replied evenly, all hopes of getting this solved easily quickly dissolved. Behind him he could hear the bear start to growl again and wondered what was going on, but didn't dare turn.

"Why must a tame bear be caged when a tame wolf walks beside me? If yall would throw this bear into a cage because it isn't a normal companion why didn't yall throw Shadowfoot into a cage when I first arrived?" Garret asked evenly. Yes, Shadowfoot was a smaller creature than a bear but he was still a large animal. Even a bit bigger than most wolves he had seen. But they were both animals not commonly seen. So if one was tame, was it so unbelievable that the other was as well? 

Then Nyxthia appeared next to them. "Let me ask you, guard, would you cage your best friend?" She asked.

Garret turned toward her and saw anger in her violet eyes and wondered if her anger had been the reason Glacier had growled again. He turned back toward the Sargeant and waited for a reply, wondering how he would react. He silently hoped they could figure something else out. If Glacier ended up in a cage because of him he would feel horrible. Not just because the bear was Nyxthia's companion, though that was a big part, but he really hated seeing animals in cages. It wasn't where they were meant to be, not that they should be in cities either but that was their choice. He wasn't holding Shadowfoot hostage, and doubted anyone could really force this bear anywhere he didn't want to go. With a small sigh he just waited, everything in the hands of the guards right now.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 07:26:01 AM by Garret Arroway » Logged

Before you kill him, think of what you take from him. Remember what it is to be alive.
Quote: Robin Hobb
Altario Shialt-eck-Gorrin
Adventurer
Admin

Human, Remusian

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2007, 03:02:43 PM »

Sargeant Malowart

Malowart felt his anger rise.  He had always given Garret credit for having a good head on his shoulders, but this was a side of the young man that the sargeant hated to see.  And because of a girl?  A non Remusian?  Malowart then had to remind himself that Garret was no Remusian himself.  It was not a check in the boy's favour.  "Master Garret, there is a large difference between a wolf, which ain't much different than a large dog, and a bear.  You would know that if you were thinking properly."  He shot a heated glance at the girl, whom he blamed for this entire mess.

"And you, child!  Do not presume to speak to me thus.  If my choice was caging my pet or seeing it killed, I know which choice I would make.  But then, I would have more sense that to sashaye into your home city with a bear on my heels and walk through your town square.  So, either you listen to what I'm telling you, or there will be ten more guards here shortly, and you'll be wearing your best friend as a cloak!"  Though Malowart had much love and respect for his men, he was at heart, an oldstyle Ice Tribesman.  Women knew their place! Or should!  In the wastes, if a woman dared talk to a man as she dared to, she would find herself cut nearly in two before the words had fully left her lips.  But, of course, this child of the south would not know that, nor how lucky she was.

He looked one last time at Garret.  "Master Garret, I implore you to consider how far you have gone as a foreigner in this city. Are you really willing to put your career in jeopardy over this girl's bear?  Think carefully on this, son.  You know that the bear is getting caged or killed.  That is up to the girl to decide.  How the rest of your career goes is up to you."

Favorite Cartoon Quotes
"It was a dark and stormy night."  - Snoopy
"Ack!" - Bill the Cat
"I did not have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinski." - President Bill Clinton

My Character can be viewed @Angelina Jolie's house.  But knock first, in case I'm in my underwear.
Garret Arroway
The Wolfling
Mini-mod

Human, Kyranian

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2007, 03:28:48 PM »

"Master Garret, there is a large difference between a wolf, which ain't much different than a large dog, and a bear.  You would know that if you were thinking properly," Sargeant Malowart said.

Garret bit his tongue and started at the man for a moment, unable to say anything more. All this was his fault dang it, he should have thought this through before telling her she could bring the bear. But if it would have been him leaving Shadowfoot he wouldn't have liked it either. He knew his argument held little weight, and the man was right about the bear being larger, but he hadn't been causing any problems. He clenched and unclenched his fists at his side, trying to keep down his anger at himself before allowing it to spill over onto someone else. When Malowart turned to speak to Nyxthia he could only listen.

"And you, child!  Do not presume to speak to me thus.  If my choice was caging my pet or seeing it killed, I know which choice I would make.  But then, I would have more sense that to sashay into your home city with a bear on my heels and walk through your town square.  So, either you listen to what I'm telling you, or there will be ten more guards here shortly, and you'll be wearing your best friend as a cloak!" Malowart said heatedly.

Then he turned to Garret once more. "Master Garret, I implore you to consider how far you have gone as a foreigner in this city. Are you really willing to put your career in jeopardy over this girl's bear?  Think carefully on this, son.  You know that the bear is getting caged or killed.  That is up to the girl to decide.  How the rest of your career goes is up to you."

Garret's anger faded and he suddenly felt helpless. He looked down and way from everyone, his jaw clenched shut. The young scout couldn't even think about meeting anyone's gaze right now. Shadowfoot appeared in his sight, golden eyes looking up at him. He turned away from the animal, too ashamed to even look at him. All he could think about was the fact that he was responsible for the bear being caged or killed. The great silver wolf whimpered and once more tried to move into Garret's field of vision, but his human turned away once more. Garret heard the wolf whimper once more before sitting down and leaning against his leg to let him know he was there. He fearfully waited Nyxthia's reply and kept his grey eyes trained on the ground in front of him. There was nothing he could say that would help now anyways.

Before you kill him, think of what you take from him. Remember what it is to be alive.
Nyxthia Calfuray
Inquisitive Regenade
Approved Character

Human, Hjoria

« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2007, 09:49:59 PM »

The blood was rushing around in her ears, fury increasing with every word the guard spoke. Inside her cloak, her fists were balled so tightly, she could swear that a little stronger, and she would bleed.

At his threaten for Garret's career, though, she could hold it no longer. "Bastard," she said, looking at the guard straight in the eye, every syllable trembling with anger. "You threaten Garret with a demotion, even firing, when it's my bear you have a problem with. You... you... coward," Nyxthia spat the word out. "Leave Garret out of this. It's Glacier you want caged anyway."

Glacier, sensing his mistress's emotion, lumbered over and placed a paw on Nyxthia's shoulder. Understanding the gesture, she patted it, before telling the guard, "I refuse to cage him. He'll make a bigger fuss. I will only allow you to shackle him, he'll go easier that way. Enough for you, guard?"
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 09:51:49 PM by Nyxthia Calfuray » Logged

Altario Shialt-eck-Gorrin
Adventurer
Admin

Human, Remusian

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2007, 02:41:03 PM »

Sargeant Mallowart

The sargeant glared at the woman.  It took all his self control not to go after all, but he held his ground as he felt the eyes of everyone on him.  Did this woman not know when to shut up?  Was she that dense?  With a word, that bear would be dead.... and her as well.  Only Garret prevented him from doing it.  Only the fact that he knew this boy; knew his value to the city, his friendship with Denrykmar, his kind and soft spoken demeanor.  This loud girl with him was nothing but trouble for the lad, and Mallowart hoped that it was only a tryst with her that Garret was after.  Bed her once boy, and be done with her, he thought to himself.

He sighed.  But that was not Garret's way.  Denrykmar, yes, but not Garret.  And because of that, the grizzled sargeant looked at the girl.  "I do not wish him caged, or shackled.  But this is a city, civilized as it comes here in the north.  This is Araman's city.  We will not allow a bear to just roam about, miss.  If you put him away, somewhere safe, then we shall have no more need to cage it." He took a deep breath, and he spoke again, this time his voice echoed with a hardened edge.  "Make no mistake, girl.  You are NOT in the south anymore.  Were Master Garret not your companion, this day, and you had spoken to anyone other than I, you might just find your tongue cut from that pretty little mouth of yours, and sewn onto your nose, so that you may see what pain it caused you."  His eyes flared with the seriousness of his words.  He was Remusian, but he was Ice Tribe.

He then placed his hardened gaze onto the young scout.  What to say to Garret?  He could tell that his words had already found their mark on the lad.  He was a good man.  In a day, what then?  Would Garret still be alive?  So very young to die, but death happened in war.  Zaggin's was proof of that.  "Master Garret, you may wish to fully explain how it is here in Remusiat, and how that tongue of hers is going to get her into more trouble than she could have imagined.  I can trust you to do that?"  He paused for a sign from the young scout.  "Then I shall entrust you to see to it that she complies.  There is a storm coming, Master Garret, and I dare say that you do not need this kind of distraction just prior to it.  Take heed, boy."

Mallowart looked to the pock marked guard in charge.  "Let them go in peace.  But, if you see this bear in another public area, kill it.  Do not engage it, just call archers.  You understand?"

The guard, both disappointed and relieved at how the situation resolved itself, nodded his ascent.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 02:43:33 PM by Altario Shialt-eck-Gorrin » Logged

Favorite Cartoon Quotes
"It was a dark and stormy night."  - Snoopy
"Ack!" - Bill the Cat
"I did not have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinski." - President Bill Clinton

My Character can be viewed @Angelina Jolie's house.  But knock first, in case I'm in my underwear.
Garret Arroway
The Wolfling
Mini-mod

Human, Kyranian

« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2007, 04:33:04 PM »

Nyxthia raged at Malowart, anger clear in every word. Garret's head shot up at this, a grimace crossing his face with every word, the expression hidden mostly by the brown hair that had fallen into his face. He knew Malowart was a good man but still could only be pushed so far. He had been angry before but now? Garret brushed aside the strands of light brown hair as he tried to show none of his inner thoughts on his face. His grey eyes darkened a bit as he listened to Nyxthia continue.   

Garret's gaze swung to Malowart, wondering how far she had pushed him. The young scout cursed himself once more, this time for not speaking up before. He had been so preoccupied with his own guilt that he had failed to see the possible danger of the situation. The man glared at her and Garret stood completely still waiting for his reply, knowing that speaking up now would do no good.

"I do not wish him caged, or shackled.  But this is a city, civilized as it comes here in the north. This is Araman's city. We will not allow a bear to just roam about, miss. If you put him away, somewhere safe, then we shall have no more need to cage it." Malowart said. Then his tone changed, "Make no mistake, girl. You are NOT in the south anymore. Were Master Garret not your companion, this day, and you had spoken to anyone other than I, you might just find your tongue cut from that pretty little mouth of yours, and sewn onto your nose, so that you may see what pain it caused you."

Garret was about to turn away, to try and avoid anymore heated discussion but the sargeant's gaze turned on him and he froze. 

"Master Garret, you may wish to fully explain how it is here in Remusiat, and how that tongue of hers is going to get her into more trouble than she could have imagined. I can trust you to do that?" Garret nodded in reply. Then Malowart continued, "Then I shall entrust you to see to it that she complies. There is a storm coming, Master Garret, and I dare say that you do not need this kind of distraction just prior to it. Take heed, boy."

His eyes darkened even more as he nodded once again. Garret knew what would be at their gates tomorrow or even this very night. He paused for a moment when thinking about that. 'Their' gates, not the cities gates. He shook his head a bit and made a gesture in the direction of the inn. He barely heard Malowart's orders to the guards as he left, storing that bit of information for later. His mind was preoccupied with another thing. That one word played over in his head and he knew what it meant. Sometimes he felt so at home here, but then was reminded of his southern up bringing. But no matter where he had been born and raised he was here now. And he cared more for this city than his own home. It was strange to finally confirm that to himself, it was something that was clear but never voiced or given thought to. His mind turned back to the issue at hand then, though a small smile played at his lips.

He turned his attention to the great wolf walking along at his side, still whimpering now and then, worried about his human. Garret grinned down at the animal, ruffling the fur atop his head. With that gesture the wolf brightened a bit, taking that as a sign that Garret was alright. Next the scout turned toward the woman beside him, and the great black bear. This mess was mostly his fault, if he would have only thought this through a bit more.

"I'm sorry," Garret said quietly, to both woman and bear. It didn't seem quite enough but he didn't know what else to say.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 04:37:00 PM by Garret Arroway » Logged

Nyxthia Calfuray
Inquisitive Regenade
Approved Character

Human, Hjoria

« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2007, 05:24:49 PM »

Part of her wanted to spit out exactly what she thought of this guard, and erasing that high and mighty look on his pompous face. The smart part of her, though, held her back. It would do her no good to taunt him, heck, her life might be in danger, not just Glacier's.

As the guard left, she let out a small, relieved sigh. She leaned back against Glacier, enjoying the warmth of his big body. Closing her eyes, she let herself relax, spent from all the emotion she had shown in the past few minutes. "I'm sorry." A timid voice said quietly, through the increasing background noise of the Square. Opening her eyes, she gazed into Garret's grey ones.

Forcing a smile out at him, she said, "It wasn't your fault. I don't blame you. Lets go back to the inn." Yes, it was a pity, for she would have liked to spend more time here with all the elegant ice sculptures, and Garret. The mood had already been spoilt by the untimely arrival of the guards, and she doubted that she would enjoy the rest of the tour. She started to head in the direction of the inn. The ice crunched beneath her booted feet as she walked on the cobbled street, Glacier lumbering along beside her. A few steps more, however, she stopped and turned to Garret. "Garret? What did he mean by 'a storm is coming'?"

Garret Arroway
The Wolfling
Mini-mod

Human, Kyranian

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2007, 10:58:12 AM »

"It wasn't your fault. I don't blame you. Let's go back to the inn." She said.

They walked on in silence, heading back towards the inn. Her words did little to settle his worry. He walked along in silence, his thoughts flying. He shook his head and darkness appeared at the edge of his vision and turned his attention to something else. Shadowfoot was jumping around in the snow like a large puppy and Garret watched him with a grin. The wolf had so many sides and always seemed to help Garret keep his head. The great animal trotted over to him and nudged his cold hands with a damp nose. Garret grinned and scratched his head.

"Garret? What did he mean by 'a storm is coming'?" Nyxthia stopped and asked.

His grin disappeared and he almost stopped, but he kept moving, hoping that Nyxthia would keep up. He wasn't sure how much he could tell her. The orc army would be at their gates soon and the information couldn't be concealed much longer. Garret knew they were concealing it from them, but more keeping the city from breaking out in panic. By now the news would already be spreading like wild fire, but it wasn't his place to spread it any more.

"Difficult times are ahead," Garret said with a sigh. "Not sure how much I can tell you but just know trouble is coming."

Nyxthia Calfuray
Inquisitive Regenade
Approved Character

Human, Hjoria

« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2007, 01:52:41 PM »

Nyxthia stopped completely. Curiosity shone in her eyes as she contemplated his statement. A few seconds later, she decided it wan't enough. "What do you mean? It isn't as if we're gonna go to a war, right?" Nyxthia noticed that Garret was still walking away. Picking up her pace, she ran in front of him and rounded on him, placing two hands on his shoulders to stop his movement. "Garret? There isn't gonna be a war, right?"

She was jumping to conclusions, she told herself. There ain't gonna be a war. Then why was there something in Garret's grey eyes that gave her an ominous feeling? Standing there, palms on his broad shoulders, Nyxthia waited for his answer.

Garret Arroway
The Wolfling
Mini-mod

Human, Kyranian

« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2007, 02:29:46 PM »

Garret kept walking, leaving her standing there. He knew she had stopped but couldn't bring himself to stop. He continued going, rubbing his forehead with a large hand before running it back through his brown hair. It was suddenly a bit colder and he shivered a bit, knowing he would defiantly need to grab a cloak later. It wasn't the weather though; it was the knowledge that an army of orcs would be right outside the gates soon. He let out a small sigh when Nyxthia spoke up again.

"What do you mean? It isn't as if we're gonna go to a war, right?" She asked him. He kept walking and she caught up with him, placing herself in his way and planting both palms firmly on his shoulders. He stopped and watched her for a moment before she spoke again. "Garret? There isn't gonna be a war, right?"

He sighed and looked down with her for a moment, his grey eyes darker than usual. Then he looked up over her head, watching the movement of people around him, thinking for a moment. Once again he was at a loss for words, unable to decide whether or not he could tell her anything. He doubted that she would let him off with telling her anything less than the truth. The word would be flying by now since people were probably running around preparing for the attack. He highly doubted that she would spread the word further if it wasn't already known, and didn't see any harm in telling her.

With another sigh he looked back down at her. "Yes there is war coming," Garret said quietly. Those few words hard to speak, fear and worry plain in his voice, but the fear wasn't for him. He care more about his friend's lives than his own like always, and wondered how many good people he knew would not survive the coming storm.

Nyxthia Calfuray
Inquisitive Regenade
Approved Character

Human, Hjoria

« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2007, 03:19:13 PM »

Nyxthia's hands faltered in shock. War! Violet eyes widened, pink lips parted in horror. "By who? When? How did you know this?" Nyxthia asked frantically. She knew a few peole who had gone to war, and they all gave the same advice. Never enter one. Their mangled faces and battle hardended gazes flicked throught her mind, reminding her of the pure fear she had seen in their eyes.

No, NO! She shouted at herself. She took a few deep breaths to calm herself down. War wasn't even here, and she was panicking. It was embarrassing. "I'm calm, I'm calm," she muttered to herself. Suddenly, a thought struck her. She looked at Garret, and asked softly, "Will you need to fight?"

Garret Arroway
The Wolfling
Mini-mod

Human, Kyranian

« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2007, 03:56:27 PM »

"By who? When? How did you know this?" she asked anxiously.

Her grip on his shoulder loosed a bit and she seemed to be fighting with something. Garret left her to her thoughts for a moment wondering how much he should tell her. After a moment debating he decided he would tell her so she would be informed and know what to expect. Being caught by surprise wouldn't be the best thing for anyone here. Before he could reply she began to speak again. He realized then that she appeared to be speaking to herself for a moment, and he remained quiet. She was taking deep breaths and attempting to calm herself. Something suddenly changed and she looked up at him, seemingly forgetting any other problems.

"Will you need to fight?" Nyxthia asked softly.

He sighed and looked down into her violet eyes. It was a simple question and he hadn't realized how strongly he felt about this. Of course he would need to fight and even if he didn’t need to he would. He wasn't going to allow orcs to over run this place if he could help it.

"Orcs, but not entirely sure when." Garret said quietly, a hint of anger in his voice. Then in a softer tone he answered her second question, "And yes I will need to fight."

It was as simple as that, those seven words voicing a truth that he knew in his heart but hadn’t voiced till now. He sighed again and waited for her reply, wondering what she would do. Obviously the thought of war had scared her, but now she had seemed to regain a somewhat calm composure. A slight whimper to his left could be heard, but he ignored the animal for a moment. Shadowfoot always seemed to know when he needed him, even when Garret didn't know it himself. But the wolf's human's attention remained on the woman standing in front of him.

Nyxthia Calfuray
Inquisitive Regenade
Approved Character

Human, Hjoria

« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2007, 12:07:42 AM »

Nyxthia's grip on Garret's shoulders increased as she listened to his answer. Orcs! They were ferocious, ruthless, and really dangerous. Even grown men who had years of training had difficulty taking one down, and Garret was just a lad! He was young! He could die on that field!

Her first instinct was to tell him not to go, to stay. He could go back to Southern Sarvonia, couldn't he? She would welcome some company on her travels. They could leave today, even now. Even as she thought that, she knew that he would never agree. She had only known him for a short time, but she could tell that he would much rather die fighting than run away with his tail between his legs. It had something to do with loyalty. Blasted honour, she thought angrily.

The second train that alighted at the station of her thoughts was - morbidly - death. Although she had only known him for a while, she honestly enjoyed his company. He may have been mostly silent, but she could tell that he was a listener and a gentleman, unlike some bastards she had met recently. If he went out, if he died... Nyxthia shook her head furiously. She would NOT think dark thoughts now. No. 

The shake brought her back to reality, away from the office of her train station. Realising that her grip was way too hard, she relaxed visibly, and her hands fell down to her side. Giving him a pull, she resumed the walk back to the inn with Garret by her. Presently, she spoke, her breath turning into mist right before her eyes. "If you didn't need to fight, would you? You would, wouldn't you?" Nyxthia answered herself, her dialogue more with her instead of Garret. Her next sentence, though, was directed at him. "Why? Who do you fight for? Who do you protect? You can't save everyone in a war, there will be casualities. So why will you fight?"

It was still cold. She shivered, briefly wishing that she had a cloak while waiting for Garret's response.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 12:09:05 AM by Nyxthia Calfuray » Logged

Garret Arroway
The Wolfling
Mini-mod

Human, Kyranian

« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2007, 03:58:01 AM »

Her grip on his shoulder tightened as he spoke. His mind drifted to the odds they faced which she also seemed to be struggling with some inner thoughts. A small group of orcs was a handful. An army with siege engines and large vicious wolf like beast was not a force to be taken lightly. Did they even stand a chance? His eyes narrowed and he shook his heads almost violently, trying to shake loose the thought.

He looked down at Nyxthia again and she seemed to be coming out of her thoughts, questions once more on her lips. He wondered how much more he could say. She released her grip on his shoulders and they once more started toward the inn.

"If you didn't need to fight, would you? You would, wouldn't you?" She asked then answered her own question. Talking mostly to herself than him. When she spoke again her questions were aimed at him. "Why? Who do you fight for? Who do you protect? You can't save everyone in a war, there will be casualties. So why will you fight?”

“Of course I would fight even if didn’t need too. This is not just some foreign city that I happen to wander to. It’s more of a home to me than where I was born and raised. I’d fight to protect the people here even if I wasn’t assigned to the walls. And I know I can’t save everyone, but at least I can attempt to spare a few. Yeah, one man doesn’t make a difference, but I can try.” Garret said fiercely but softly, his tone lowered so others couldn’t hear. The anger in his voice directed at the orc army that was approaching.

He sighed and his anger seemed to drain. Garret continued forward, once more walking silently, keeping his other thoughts to himself. He had come close to losing his friend today. Had they not spotted him out on the wastes it might have turned out diffrently. He had seen the beginning and he would stay to see the end of this, even if the end meant death.     
« Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 04:05:19 AM by Garret Arroway » Logged

Nyxthia Calfuray
Inquisitive Regenade
Approved Character

Human, Hjoria

« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2007, 10:33:00 AM »

Nyxthia flinched at the anger in his voice. She didn't know he'd feel so strongly about it. But then, after all, he had honour, didn't he? The walk was silent, their own thoughts occupying themselves.

They were nearing the inn now, the creaky sign was already in sight somewhere up ahead. Nyxthia chanced a look up into the blue sky. It had a few poofy clouds dotted here and there, but otherwise, it was clear. The wind, the usual companion of clouds and sky, gusted around her and Garret, a gentle breeze tousling her hair, carassing her cheeks. Back on her homeland, the wind was often present when many things happened, and this particular kind of wind brought her back to the birth of Dalmis. A small smile grew on her face as the memories of her childhood chased away the black mood she had fallen into.

So engrossed in her thoughts she was, that she didn't realise that she was staring at the tall tower that seemed to touch the sky. Her gaze then travelled to the walls. "Which way to the Tower?" she asked Garret, her mind now on a completely different subject.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]