Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ryldor Gadriel  (Read 9198 times)
Ryldor Gadriel
Miscreant Mage
Approved Character

« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2003, 10:41:22 AM »

Don't sweat it Aran... I was ignored for 7 days. It's a nice change.

It is not enough to conquer; one must learn to seduce.  ~  Voltaire
Oh dearest Ryldor, dust thou know thy charm?; The clever smile soft upon thy face; Seem like a promise for to do no harm; Whilst I, enjoying thy tender grace; Should gaze in admiration at thy eyes; As azure as where highest heaven lay; Reflections of the clearest, truest skies; They seem to melt my very heart away!; And if thy lovely words were not as true; As thine eyes blue, still I'd believe thy claim; Of magedom. Magic turned a rosy hue; My cheeks. A spell thou cast upon this dame!; Thou art a most capricious scoundrel, yet; The sweetest gentlemen I've ever met.; ~ Rayne Avalotus
Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Mini-mod

Human, Sophronian

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2003, 11:16:22 AM »

Not ignored. At least not by me. It is just that I have been EXTREMELY uninterested in reading CDs as of late. The recent rash of Elves and Magic users does not help much, as I know vary little to next to nothing about them.

At any rate I am looking to stangle a few CCMs that should be active but aren't. Not that I did not warn them it would happen if I did not have help. :|  

'I am grey. All but those like me see only darkness and light, they do not see the grey between them. In this greyness I dwell. I would not wish this fate on any other.'

Terra Artemos Character Description

Xarl
New Santharian

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2003, 02:33:22 PM »

There's always a few elves who realize that their brethren are, not to put too fine a point on it, stuck-up hippies... remember that for when you next try this character, it'll get one problem off mods' chests quickly.

Ryldor Gadriel
Miscreant Mage
Approved Character

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2003, 01:25:22 AM »

In light of the revisions made to the board, could someone please re-look over this character before I implement any changes so I don't make myself crazy?

The one change that will definitely be done is changing the race to one of the humans. I'll have to do some reading on how that will affect the description and physical attributes.

Edited by: Ryldor Gadriel at: 11/4/03 17:36

Oh dearest Ryldor, dust thou know thy charm?; The clever smile soft upon thy face; Seem like a promise for to do no harm; Whilst I, enjoying thy tender grace; Should gaze in admiration at thy eyes; As azure as where highest heaven lay; Reflections of the clearest, truest skies; They seem to melt my very heart away!; And if thy lovely words were not as true; As thine eyes blue, still I'd believe thy claim; Of magedom. Magic turned a rosy hue; My cheeks. A spell thou cast upon this dame!; Thou art a most capricious scoundrel, yet; The sweetest gentlemen I've ever met.; ~ Rayne Avalotus
Mina
Ávash'deláey
Approved Character

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2003, 02:47:22 AM »

Welcome back.  Well, I've just looked it over, and it seems pretty good.  You're just missing the magic section.  Also, like Rayne mentioned, your character is more human-like than elf-like, but I suppose we can accept that(see Xarl's comment above).  

Ryldor Gadriel
Miscreant Mage
Approved Character

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2003, 03:32:22 AM »

Sorry. Mina did you mean it's ok as is except for the magic section?

I purposefully left out any discussion of level because I wasn't sure what would be appropriate. I believe level 6 is for Ximax graduates so I guess lvl 5 would be the max. I only detailed use of a lvl 3 spell to give some room, if 4 or 5 was too high.

Mina
Ávash'deláey
Approved Character

« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2003, 03:42:22 AM »

Well, based on your current age, your maximum level is 4.  The rest of the CD is mostly fine, I think.  

Ryldor Gadriel
Miscreant Mage
Approved Character

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2003, 12:38:22 AM »

Ok. I added a magic section. I'm not sure how one says what level they are. Also, I added a couple of years to the age to make sure level 5 would be ok. I'm not ignoring Rayne's suggestions. I'm just not sure whether or not they're required now. If they are, I will.

Mina
Ávash'deláey
Approved Character

« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2003, 10:45:22 PM »

A Quaelhoirhim elf of magic level 5 would have to be at least 164 years old.  Otherwise I think the CD is fine.  

Artimidor Federkiel
Admin

Homepage
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2003, 11:04:22 PM »

If you've checked the description and think it is fine, please mark the description with a plus symbol, Mina - we need to get characters approved as well, you know. And this required to work as fast as possible and as efficient as we can. This includes using the new symbols.

The Santharian Dream Webmaster - Let Fantasy Dreams come true!
World Development Admin - The Forum where Worlds are born...

The Santharian Dream Webmaster - Let Fantasy Dreams come true!
World Development Admin - The Forum where Worlds are born...
Ryldor Gadriel
Miscreant Mage
Approved Character

« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2003, 01:22:22 AM »

Thanks Mina and Artimidor. Age has been changed to 170.  

Alýr (Rayne)
Dreamress
CD Mod

« Reply #26 on: January 01, 1970, 09:00:00 AM »

Ryldor! Well, it took some time, but I think you've finally done it. I approve this character, and with both Mina's and my approval, it's ready for a title. Feel free to post once here to test your title, then, if it's how you like, you may enter an RPG.

Ryldor Gadriel
Miscreant Mage
Approved Character

« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2003, 08:13:22 AM »

Thank you very much Rayne

ETA: It's perfect

Edited by: Ryldor Gadriel at: 11/9/03 0:13

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[November 10, 2020, 12:24:32 PM]

[October 05, 2020, 02:58:40 PM]

[March 19, 2020, 03:47:44 AM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:29 PM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:23 PM]

[August 01, 2018, 03:13:13 PM]

[June 19, 2018, 12:49:51 PM]

[April 28, 2018, 03:44:22 AM]