Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: On the way to Ximax  (Read 29740 times)
Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod

Human, Sophronian

« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2009, 01:21:26 AM »

A glimmer of relief comes to her face as Ta'las recalls at least a very little of the last night, her worry fades considerably as he takes her hand from his head and kisses it. Her special smile shine brightly from her lips.

"Do you recall talking about the Warriors Path, perhaps you can tell me about it over breakfast? We should see if the others are up and ready. You are right, if the others are up we should be away quickly. Capher needs to get to Ximax to be healed."

She begins to slip from the bed, accompanied by a soft creaking and jingle from her armor.
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2009, 03:25:06 AM »

Capher was silently contemplating as well as savoring his tea when suddenly Talia hugs him. She sits down.

"Good morning Capher! How was your night? I hope Ta'las ugly words have not troubled you too much. I don't know, why he has behaved so strangely, so... unshendar-like. All will be better today, I'm sure about it!

What do you have here, hot water, an herbal infusion, cha'ah? It's great you have ordered breakfast already, I'm so hungry!"

Her chatter was bright and cheerful, almost bubbly. It made Capher smile. He was happy for her. The Brownie's magic had did its work.  He noticed some bits of straw in her hair.

"It is good to see you Talia," Capher replied. "I too hope that Ta'las is better this morning as well."

He reaches over and plucks out a piece of straw from her hair. "Where have you been, Talia? Sleeping with Swing instead of in a nice warm confortable bed?" He asked rhetorically, not expecting an answer.

She asks about the tea and breakfast and then in a low concerned voice she askes a question that Capher dreaded, but knew that eventually would have to be explained.

"Capher, is there something wrong with you today?" she asks him in a low voice. "You are wearing gloves and a cowl?"

Capher was about to reply when she reached over and pulled one of his gloves down. He almost roared no and pull his hand away but it was too late. She noticed the scales on his hand.

"Capher, can't you control your abilites anymore?"

Capher took a deep breath, straighting up, well as much as he could, and began to speak in a low voice.

"In a way Talia. It is hard to explain, but I will try."

He sighed.

"To tell you the truth Talia I did not want to tell anyone what is happening to me, but you have been a dear friend and have been with me since the beginning; never giving up hope, even when I had disappeared for awhile, Fighting and almost dyiing for something you hardly understand and still willing to go on. You, above all others deserver to know the truth. I am dying."

"I am not sure if the Orb of Ximax will help, but I will go and see. I am old Talia, much older than even you can imagine. It is time for me to go and return to the dust of Caelereth. Unlike the races of this world, I am an animal, though I can and have been a human, I cannot deny the fact that I am an animal.  I wear the cowl because I am slowly turning back into my draconian shape. Each time I use my powers more of me comes out. Ta'las was being attacked by Eckra, well at least I thought it was Eckra, I was wrong. It was just one of Eckra's apprentices. I know this because Eckra and I had some conversations; one last night and the other right before I came down here this morning. He tried to woo me to his side," Capher laughed. "As if he could woo me away from my Master and Seyella my Goddess"

Capher turned his head more and saw the concern in Talia's eyes and face. He put his hand upon hers. "Do not worry. I am not dead yet and I have a task to finish. One, that I promised to my Master and Seyella to finish and I have never, yet, dissapointed them yet. I just ask one favor from you. Please keep this information to yourself. I know that is asking a lot from you. But the others, especially Ta'las, do not, can not, know...or else we may lose this war."

Capher leaned toward Talia and whispered into her ear. "It is a war. Eckra told me something last night that made my blood run cold. He told me that he nows controls his kingdom. If what he says is true then the old kingdom that Eckra controlled when he was alive during the War of the Chosen is the upper peninusla and Tak'Din'al is, or was its capitol.  He controlled most of the population there with Losh-Oc Orcs- they are the most fearsome, degenerative, menacing race on Caelereth. They eat their enemies flesh; supposedly by doing so helps give them power.  If Eckra is using Losh Oc Orcs then the Dwarves are in deadly peril, not to mention any that get in their way...I, I fear for the human settlements for besides Dwarves, humans are the Losh-Oc's worst enemies and what they do to them...is unspeakable."

Capher leaned back, and took a sip of his tea. He then proceeded to make a cup for Talia and give her the cup. "I hope the others will awake soon, we must eat, pack, get supplies and move on. I will tell the others what I have just told you, what Eckra told me last night and I trust that you will keep my secret."

The waitress came and placed several steaming plates of ham, beef, bacon, mutton, as well as freshly baked dark brown bread, eggs and a plate of a variety of friuts.

Capher put his hand out on the table and a silver bard appeared when he removed his hand. The waitress gasped.

"There will be others joining us shortly, please make sure the platters are full," Capher said.

The waitress quickly scooped up the bard. "Yes M'lord." She then scurried away.

Talas Anthavin
Uderzan Wanderer
Story Mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-Kha'si

« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2009, 11:25:29 AM »

Ta'las gets up with Terra and picks up his belongings which he shrugs over his shoulder.  "I do not remember telling you anything about my quest for enlightenment, though I do remember coming out of a trance, and you speaking of this last night."  He sighs as he tries to recall the events of last night, but again he can remember nothing except feeling tired and wanting to come to bed. 

"But I will tell you about the 'Warrior's Path," the Shendar adds with a smile.  "I think us being together is important for my journey, Lady Terra.  And even if it wasn't, I am happy that we are together.  Thank you for being with me last night." 

That is when he notices how hungry he is, and his stomach rumbles.  He opens the door and holds out a hand to her. 

Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels
Lady of the South
Story Mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-D'auras

« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2009, 04:45:53 AM »

„........You, above all others deserve to know the truth. I am dying.“

Talia is shocked to hear Capher talking of his death. She freezes inside and can barely follow Capher‘s explanations, because the sentence ‚I am dying‘ is constantly ringing in her ears. Only as he takes her hands and says:  „Do not worry. I am not dead yet and I have a task to finish,“ she seems able to breath again.

He explains more to her about his contact to Eckra, this evil force and that he is strong now again. She has been so cheerful this morning, like a dreamer, full of optimism, and now reality has caught her again. But before her mind gets oppressed again, an inner power arises and helps her to fight this unending melancholy inside her.

When he has finished his story, he makes Talia some new tea, and with the hot cha‘ah new confidence is growing in Talia, despite all the worries and circumstances which stand against them.

„Capher, you might be ill, your magic is somehow broken, or unreliable, weakened, what ever. But I saw you in the Thirsty Herald and later and you did not appear dying. I don‘t think, that your high age is the reason for your weakness, but that this is the doing of Eckra, and if you can successfully fight it, you will be whole again, and strong. I doubt that decay is coming so quickly for somebody like you who is so long-living.“

For some minutes they are sitting silently, and though there is so many people and their noise around them, they seem to be alone, but it is not an uneasy silence, but a moment full of closeness. Finally Talia takes Capher‘s hand, slips her other arm under is, her head rests slightly on his shoulder, her face hidden in the cloth of is robe. And then she whispers:

„Capher, don‘t become desperate, don‘t loose hope. And know, to whatever you might turn, I will always love you.“ 
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2009, 02:24:25 AM »

„Capher, you might be ill, your magic is somehow broken, or unreliable, weakened, what ever. But I saw you in the Thirsty Herald and later and you did not appear dying. I don‘t think, that your high age is the reason for your weakness, but that this is the doing of Eckra, and if you can successfully fight it, you will be whole again, and strong. I doubt that decay is coming so quickly for somebody like you who is so long-living.“

Capher thought long and hard about what Talia said. He rested his hand upon hers again. "Perhaps, Talia. It may be that the Orb of Ximax will give me back my powers, at least enough I hope to finish my task." He chuckled, "You still recall the first time we met? Do you recall Bium and what happened afterwards, when I drank too much of that rejuvenation juice? Wow, now that would be something I could use now, just not as much," he chuckled again. "I would not want to...well you know," he said softly." He took his hand away from hers.

He drank some tea, and put some meat, tore some bread and slid some eggs of the platters and placed them on his own. He ate some silently, drank some more tea and then sighed. "I miss Koldar and Avour. I truly thought Koldar would lead this expedition and Avour! She was the most innocent elf I had ever met," He laughed, as he thought of the green elfess.

Then there was this silence, though the din around them was deafening, it was a silence of closeness, of a bond that only two who had been through so much could have forged and then Talia put her arm in his and leaned her head against his shoulder. He could smell the rainwater she must have used to wash with and her hair, though in its usual pony tail, was soft against his chin and then she whispered.

„Capher, don‘t become desperate, don‘t loose hope. And know, to whatever you might turn, I will always love you.“ 

Capher turned his head to look into Talia's eyes. I will always love you. The words bombarded his mind like the power bursts he had just had to fight when he talked to Eckra. They consumed him to the point where everything else was nothing. He fought back tears. How he had asked Seyella to grant him his wish of actually being a human! But his desires must have fallen on deaf ears by his Goddess, or else it was not meant to be.

But to hear such words come from one so...beautiful, on the inside as well as the outside; so young, so full of life, how could she love me? If I do not regain my powers and turn into my original form, will she love me as a pet? At least until I die. Even that love would suffice, he thought. But what would it be like if Seyella did grant him his wish and he became truly human? Would she love an old man? Or is there another type of love she is speaking of? Love of friendship. Love of bonding. Perhaps that is what she meant, not the love like what is happening between Ta'las and Terra. With that love, he could go on. He could focus his energies on his task. That was the love she is talking about, the love of friendship, of bonding, Capher assured himself.

He held her tighter to himself and whispered back, " How could one despair? How could one lose hope with you by their side? No, no need to worry about me Talia and I love you too."
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 02:30:06 AM by Capher » Logged
Roosje Greenfields
White Messenger
Story Mod

Brownie, Llaoihrr

« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2009, 08:59:04 PM »

Roosje was somewhat slow in waking up. Normally a light sleeper, somehow this night she had been well away in dreamland, although now she could not remember any of the dreams she had. She'd noticed that before now - if she was allowed to sleep uninterrupted, and wake in her own time, she never remembered her dreams, though she was convinced that she had dreamt anyway. If her sleep was interrupted for any reason, she was far more likely to remember something of what the dream had been about, though it often faded within moments.

She was lying on her pillow in the middle of the room for a little while, waiting for her body to wake up properly, when she realised something was not quite right. The door was standing open still - nobody had closed it the night before. When the little brownie looked over to Talia's bed, she saw that it had not been slept on. But that was not what was bothering her. It was only when she glanced over to the other bed that she knew what it was. 'Teri was not there anymore, and Roosje had not heard her leave. Had she gone down for breakfast without waking the brownie? It was a possibility, but Roosje felt that it was not the right answer.

The bed was made, though obviously slept in. From her pillow, she could not really see what was on top of the bed, but she could see a corner of something - paper? - sticking out from it. Quickly getting up and strapping Inuya in her harness, she was soon giving her fox the command to jump up on Teri's bed. She had been right, on the bed there was lying a piece of paper, with writing on it. Of course it was Tharian writing, and she could not actually read it (not to mention the fact that she would have to pretty much walk on the paper to try and decipher it) but it was obviously written by Teri.

Roosje instructed Inuya to drag the paper down from the bed, and then she somehow managed to get the square form onto the fox's back, strapping it down a little bit with the harness. Roosje didn't really care that Inuya probably looked rather ridiculous like that, she just wanted to get the piece of paper down to the others as quickly as possible. She didn't stop to think that maybe they weren't in the common room yet, she just assumed that since Talia had not come to bed, she must be downstairs somewhere.

Inuya, not used to the feel of the paper on her back, glared at her mistress a little before setting off. Roosje apologised with a little scratch on the animal's back. "I'm sorry, Inuya. You know I would not normally do this to you, but I need to get this paper to someone who can read it. I think it might be important."

With that, the two of them left the now empty room and headed downstairs to the common room. There she saw Capher, for some reason cowled, and Talia, sitting at a table full of interesting looking food. Somewhat less elegantly than normally, Inuya jumped up on a chair and from there on the table, careful not to jump into the platters of food. Roosje gracefully slid off the fox and then released the paper, dragging it over to Capher. "I found this on Teri's bed, and I don't see her here, so I think it has some message or something." She told the Storyteller. She stepped back a pace to let him read it, then walked over to the platters (which looked like huge mountains of food to the small brownie) and broke a tiny bit of bread off a bigger chunk, adding some omelette to it (to the human eye so little that it looked as though nothing had been taken). Then she looked around for some kind of cup-like thing that she could use to drink something from, though on first sight she could find nothing. Munching on the bread, she looked over at Capher to find out what the paper was all about.

Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod

Human, Sophronian

« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2009, 07:00:11 AM »

Terra smiles her special smile just for him as she gathers her gear getting is balanced just right and takes his hand as they continue down to the common room staying as close as there path will permit. It soothes her to have him near, she ponders what he had said the night before and wonders if they had each started down the same path. Was what she had been taught merely a Shender belief her mentor thought would help her, or was it also a Karii belief? If the Shender and Karii share a common belief, did the Sophronians also, and if they did what of others?

Her head sinks to Ta'las's shoulder as they enter the common room and could walk side by side to where the others were already gathering, and whispers,

"I love you Ta'las. I would like to know all I can about you."
Talas Anthavin
Uderzan Wanderer
Story Mod

« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2009, 12:26:03 PM »

He replies in a similarly soft voice, "I will tell you what I can - though I may leave out some of the more embarassing things I did as a young boy.  My mother-sister often scolded me for acting like a brinney or not listening to her.  If feel sorry for her sometimes - I think she may have aged more quickly because of me."

Ta'las smiles as he looks at Terra as they walk hand-in-hand down the hallway and into the common room.  The sounds of many conversations and the smell of freshly baked bread are the two things Ta'las notices first.  The common room is warm and comfortable, and though he is still on his guard, he does not sense any danger here when he glances around at the various patrons in the room.  When they arrive at the table the others are sitting at, Ta'las looks at them a little uneasily.  Especially when he sees Capher.  He takes a seat next to Capher, leaving room for Terra to sit between them.

"Good morning friends.  I have been told that I gave you cause for concern last night.  I am sorry."  He looks at Terra for reassurance, and then back at his friends.  "I think perhaps the inn is not the place to speak of it, but that we should wait until we are on the road."  He lowers his voice so only Capher, Talia and Roosje can hear.  "Though this place does not particularly concern me, we never can be sure."

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2009, 01:33:39 AM »

Capher was holding Talia closely and just savoiring the moment when a fox jumped up on the table. Capher let Talia go and under his cowl his eyes narrowed and then he remembered Inuya and of course Roosje. Who could forget a white bark skinned Brownie? Capher thought. Perhaps it was because of the way they entered and interrupted the moment that had passed between Talia and himself, that made him a bit cross.

Then Capher noticed a piece of parchment upon the fox's back. It must have been something to see Roosfe try and carry that thing and put it on her fox's back, he thought. She jumped down and almost tore the parchment getting it out from underneath Inuya's bridle. She dragged it over to Capher.

"I found this on Teri's bed, and I don't see her here, so I think it has some message or something."

Capher took the parchment in his hands and began to read.

Dear friends; My heart is broken. I do not think that I can go on without Jehriad. I am going to go look for him.  Teri.

Capher thought a moment. Another warrior gone. Will Seyella bring us another one to replace her? Or will our numbers continue to dwindle? Either way I do hope she finds Morcaanan, for he is the only one who knows where the Heart is and without the Heart, why go on?  Capher immediately noticed the melancholy mood and quickly shook it off.

He handed the letter to Talia. "It seems that we have lost Teri," he told her softly.

Suddenly a chair was pulled out and there stood Ta'las and Terra, each of them with one of their hands in each others. Ta'las did not sit next to Capher but put space between them; allowing Terra to sit between them.  They both sat down and Ta'las spoke.

"Good morning friends.  I have been told that I gave you cause for concern last night.  I am sorry." he says apolgetically.

Capher smiled, though he doubted anyone could see it under his cowl. Ta'las, at least so far, is under his spell, but how long it will last, only blinks will tell.

Ta'las looks at Terra for what seems like reassurance or maybe it was just a look meant for two who are falling in love, Capher thought. Ta'las continued speaking, "I think perhaps the inn is not the place to speak of it, but that we should wait until we are on the road." 

Capher nodded in agreement.

Then Ta'las spoke low, so that only those at the table could hear.

"Though this place does not particularly concern me, we never can be sure."

Capher again nodded in agreement. "I think you should all know that Teri has left us. She left ua a brief message. I have read it and I have given it to Talia. I am sure that after she has read it she will allow you two to read it as well.

He stabbed a rather large piece of beef and munched on it, washing it down with large gulps of tea, and then refilled his cup when it was empty. He looked around at the those at the table. "I suggest you eat and eat fast, for we must be on our way. I am sure you have all noticed my appearance. We can talk about that when we are on the road. As mine and our friend Ta'las has stated, 'though this place does not particuarily concern me, you never know.' I agree with him. So eat hearty, for who knows when we will be able to eat like this again?"
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 01:37:16 AM by Capher » Logged
Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels
Lady of the South
Story Mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-D'auras

« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2009, 04:47:19 AM »

Talia sits near Capher, still feeling the mental warmth she had just shared with Capher, and looks at that innocent looking piece of paper Roosje had brought from their room, the room she hadn‘t shared this night. Teri gone?  Would Teri still be here, if she, Talia, would have come upstairs and shared the room, so that she would not have been alone? Roosje had been there, but she was so new and probably no comfort to Teri, if she has felt badly because of the absence of Jeheraid.   She forces herself to read the few lines.

Dear friends; My heart is broken. I do not think that I can go on without Jehriad. I am going to go look for him.  Teri.
I do not think I can go on without Jehriad...
Talia can‘t say anything in the moment, she doesn‘t really notice Terra and Ta‘las at first, when they come in and take a seat nearby, though she nods towards them.
Why was all breaking apart? Ta‘las acting strangely, Capher shapeshifting uncontrolled, now Teri gone, not to speak of Morganaan himself. The heart lost.
She would miss Teri terribly, her quiet way of doing things; it was just not feeling right, that she wasn‘t here. I do not think I can go on without Jehriad...   Of course he was for her more important than any other member of the group. She had killed her own brother not long ago and though he had tortured her her life long, it had been her own blood nevertheless. Maybe therefor she needed a loving hand to keep her sane. But all these thoughts did not make it easier to bear with Teri‘s absence.
I am going to go look for him
Would there be someone who would care as much as Teri cared for Jeheraid if she would be gone?  - Yes - was not Ta‘las sent to help to get her back to from the dry lands and did not Capher come and risk his life to bring her back?
She looks at Ta‘las and Terra. These two are still here, but if something would happen with one of them, would the other be gone as well? She looks a last time on the notice and hands it then over to Terra, silently, for she does not yet trust her voice.
She puts her shaking hands firmly around her cup of cha‘ah, so that their trembling is not so obvious. All the splendid food on the platters are not appealing anymore.
„Let‘s go to Ximax soon.!“ is the only thing she is ale to say in this moment.

Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod

Human, Sophronian

« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2009, 05:14:50 AM »

Terra sets down her gear near by, then embraces Capher as if a daughter embracing her ailing father before take the seat Ta'las had left for him. She smiles to him her special smile just for him as reassurance and plants a kiss on his cheek her blushing in self conscious modesty, then settles into her seat close to him, her cheeks still glowing as if she was still not certain that others would approve of her love. Quietly she sits as Ta'las and Capher speak, content to be close to Ta'las as long as she can, she feels a pang as Capher mentions not knowing when they will be able to eat so well next, her thoughts drift to not knowing when she will be able to be close to Ta'las like this again.

"I agree, we should eat our fill and be on our way as soon as we can be ready. You don't look or feel like you are so well Capher, we should see what help we can find you in Ximax as soon as we can."

She looks briefly as Ta'las before continuing.

"I think we should avoid any side trips where possible until we get there. I do hope Teri well, but I don't think there is much we can do for her, as much as I think we may want to."
Talas Anthavin
Uderzan Wanderer
Story Mod

« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2009, 12:06:04 PM »

Returning Terra's smile, Ta'las also blushes, though it is hidden well beneath his sun-drenched complexion.  He enjoys Terra's closeness and breathes in the scent of her hair.  Then, his stomach reminds him that he had not eaten much the previous evening, and he turns his attention to his meal with a vengeance, downing three servings in short time.  He adds to the conversation between mouthfuls.

"True, we cannot go after Teri, and I think it would be impossible to bring her with us without Morcaanan.  It is unforunate, for both were skilled warriors, and Morcaanan has a level head."  He stabs a sausage which he shoves into his mouth, and he eats hungrily. 

"Blessed Seyella, this food is good."  When he realises he is eating like a pig, he slows down and gives Terra a sheepish smile.  "Thus far in my life, I have not begun to grow sideways.  Hopefully, my apetite will ease itself before that happens."  He looks down at his plate and then back up at her with a grin, but still he eats a little more before he continues.  "If our destination is to be Ximax, we will need to head northward toward the Shivering Wood.  I have heard stories of the place, but if we skirt the outer edge of the forest, we should be able to find a ferry from there that will take us close to the city."  He says all of this matter-of-factly, without the disparaging tone he used the previous evening, and with no obvious recollection of what he had said.

He looks at Talia and Roosje, and takes note of the fact that neither is eating much.  Of course, with Roosje it can be easily explained by her stature.  "Talia, and Roosje, would either of you like to share my meal?  I think I have eaten enough for three already."

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2009, 02:31:14 AM »

Love comes and goes Capher thought as he felt the hug from Terra and then saw her kiss Ta'las on the cheek.  Capher could not help but notice Talia's reaction to Terri's letter. He felt compassion for her as Terri and her were close and Capher guessed that the sudden parting of ways between them would weigh heavily upon her.

He reached for her hand, as she passed the letter to Terra, but she had grabbed her cup of tea with both; so he placed it on the table in front of him.

"Roosje, I thank you for the letter, though it brings sad news to us all. You have proven that you will be an asset to us all."

Capher watched Ta'las with fascination as he ate and talked at the same time. Capher wondered if love makes one hungry? He turned his attention to Terra, who was mentioning something about his appearance, looking to see if she ate as much as Ta'las; but it did not seem so. Did only the male in love eat more and the female eat less or the same? Capher thought.

He placed both hands upon the table and pushed himself away. "I need to see to our supplies. I noticed that we are short on many things. I believe a vendor should be open by now. You three finish your meal, it has already been paid for."

He rose from the table, "Oh, is there anything that you three want for the trip?" He asked. Then he turned to Talia and asked, "Would you care to join me?"
Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod

Human, Sophronian

« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2009, 07:32:21 AM »

Terra blushes softly as she watches Ta'las eat what seems to be continually, yet still find room to talk, she is not quite sure if it is adorable or embarrassing, but returns his smile. "I will fight for you, and I will die for you if need be.", she thinks despite his eating habits as she eats at a measured steady pace that had carried over from when she was far more restrained in nature and not really well of mind as she now discovers. As Talia passes the letter to her, she finds herself trying to read its contents, it's not long, and she knows the words have meaning but can not associate the two except for a few scattered instances but without contextual meaning. She passes it to Ta'las and asks,

"Will you read this for me?"
Roosje Greenfields
White Messenger
Story Mod

Brownie, Llaoihrr

« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2009, 05:29:06 AM »

As the note was passed from one person to another, Roosje steadily ate more breakfast. To Big folk it did not look like she ate much, but taking her size into account she was not that much behind Ta'las. When he offered her to eat from his plate, she could not do anything but politely refuse. She really was quite stuffed by the time she was finished. However, she was growing rather thirsty.

'No thank you, I ate quite enough.' she said, walking closer to him over the table-top to make sure he heard her. 'I would, however, like to drink some milk. Do you happen to have anything that I could drink from?' She knew that she really shouldn't drink anything, if she did not want the itching and red bubbles on her arms, but it had been some time and she was just craving the taste of it, despite its consequences.

When Capher asked if anyone needed something she shook her head. She wasn't sure if the 'three' he asked it to were the three other big folk, or else the two lovebirds and the little brownie, since right after his question he asked Talia to join him. Either way, she didn't really need anything that needed to be bought especially. She had also already brought her stuff down with her, Teri had taken her own things and Talia hadn't even slept in the room, so the room was empty and Roosje was ready to leave whenever everyone else was. But still, she really would like some milk, if anyone could find her a cup small enough.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[March 19, 2020, 03:47:44 AM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:29 PM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:23 PM]

[August 01, 2018, 03:13:13 PM]

[June 19, 2018, 12:49:51 PM]

[April 28, 2018, 03:44:22 AM]

[April 13, 2018, 06:36:29 AM]

[April 10, 2018, 08:32:04 PM]