* 
Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?


*
gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize


Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator



Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: On the way to Ximax  (Read 27585 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Talas Anthavin
Uderzan Wanderer
Story Mod
***
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 610


Human, Shendar, Shen-Kha'si


« Reply #90 on: April 16, 2009, 12:01:32 PM »

Ta'las' attention is so drawn to the water elemental, that he is unable to respond before Capher leaps into the water.  He watches in horror as his friend enters the river and then disappears, and though he would like to follow after Capher, the danger presented by the water elemental holds him in place.  The Shendar steps forward, weapons at the ready, wondering whether his blades will find any purchase in their enemy's aqueous form, when something else bursts upward from the water.  Through the watery spray, he sees a dragon!

"Blessed Seyella," he whispers, his voice hoarse.  Fear's icy talons do finally grip the Shendar, and all he is able to do is stand and watch as the dragon bellows and breathes on the water elemental.  Ta'las watches as the water elemental slowly turns to ice, its form roiling as it bellows - whether in anger or pain, he is uncertain.  The frozen water elemental crackles, sunlight glistening off of its now frozen surface.  In awe, he watches as the dragon lifts up into the sky and careens away, leaving the ferry passengers alone to face the frozen water elemental. 

Frozen!  It's body will have substance, he thinks.

"Talia!  Strike now!"  The Shendar lunges forward, dodges away from a large chunk of ice that crashes to the deck of the ferry.  The creature's head is still too far up for Ta'las to strike, so he launches a flurry of slashes at the water elemental's torso that break away a ped-sized chunk of ice from it.
Logged

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod
***
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 4944


Dragon


« Reply #91 on: April 17, 2009, 01:43:06 AM »

The elemental was surprised that it could not move anymore. It looked puzzled and then it felt pain as something began to cut its body. It looked down and saw a puny man swinging something that was sharp and it cut at its body again.

It bellowed out in pain and rage. It's clawed frozen fingers suddenly shot forward several spears of ice toward the man and his sharp thing.

One of the spears shatters in thin air as it came close to another puny human with a sharp thing in its hands, but this human was not cutting at it, just standing there with its sharp thing pointing downwards. It was the other puny human that the elemental was enraged at. Though puzzled at why one of its ice spears would shatter in mid-air, it sent more; especially toward the one that was hurting it.

***********************************************************************************

Hera posing herself for another blow from the warrioress almost laughed as she saw that pesky fox scrabbling for its life and its owner trying to stop it from falling into the river.

A motion from the warrioress's blade took her attention away from the fox and its owner. She prepared another onslaught of wind and fire this time. "Let's see if you can dodge this, you red headed insect" Hera screamed furiously as she sent a stonger blow of wind and another twin bolts of fire from her eyes.

Suddenly Hera felt a tiny prick on her leg. Then there were more. They did not hurt, but they did distract her and she needed no distractions at this time and moment. It would not matter anyway, she thought, for soon her elemental would crush everyone on the ferry and this warrioress along with them.

Hera was facing up river when she saw the water spray upward and out of it came a Frost Dragon! "By Coor, where did that come from?" she whispered. She was more afraid of the dragon than the warroress. She watched as it flew toward them and then over them and attacked her creation! She heard her creation roar in pain or frustration as it was frozen solid. Hera saw the dragon lift high and thought she was next, when surprisingly it flew over the forest and disappeared.

That is most unusual. Where did that thing come from? She took a chance and glanced over the crowd. The old man! He was not here, though he could be hidden by this mass of humanity, but Hera doubted it. She recalled her master's warning. The old man is very powerful, watch out for him. But if it was the old man, then why did he not finish the job? He could have frozen her right on the spot and no amount of magic she knew would help her.

Then she heard the young man tell his companion to strike and Hera then heard her creature roar in pain again, she could not take her eyes off of the warrioress to see what was happening, but heard a huge splash and water sprayed over all of them.  Her other leg then too felt pin pricks, but not as distracting as the others. Hera took several steps away from the railing to give her more room to maneuver, when her right leg, made her stumble, just a little, but it was enough to distract Hera from the warrioress.
Logged
Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod
***
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 1540


Human, Sophronian


« Reply #92 on: April 21, 2009, 12:41:02 PM »

Terra could smell her hear and armor singed by the fiery gaze, she had to let herself spin an extra time so her hair would not catch alight. By the time her blade swept blindly to where the sorceress had been she had already stepped form its path, so Terra let it sweep high for another strike. Barely catching sight of the sorceress she hears her scream and before she is able to react she is hit by another blast of wind, the streams of flame would have caught her square to if it had not been for the mysterious power of wind in her deflecting it, not the less the blast sent her tumbling and rolling backward till her feet could gain purchase on the deck. Gaining her feet she let her legs be compressed a little more by the force of the blow before releasing it in a desperate charge. The blade tip trailing behind her as if preparing to strike though as Terra gets close enough she does not strike with the blade but spins hers and levels a powerful kick toward the sorceress's stomach. Terra could feel her body getting closer to its limits, if the battle lasted much longer it would give out.
Logged
Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels
Lady of the South
Story Mod
***
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 3892


Human, Shendar, Shen-D'auras


« Reply #93 on: May 02, 2009, 01:43:42 AM »

Sweat runs down Talia‘s spine, it is strenuous to hold the humming sword, even for only a short moment. Her thoughts of her vision of a foreign land keeps her somewhat steady, but she feels as if she is permanently at the brink of breaking down. Time stretches endlessly, the transparent blue colour of the elemental floods her senses, she feels as if she will drown in the next blinks in this depth of crystal blue.

Fear creeps up, that she will not be strong enough to shoulder the impact of the magic building up before her,  she feels more than she sees Ta‘las at her side and  nearly looses her grip on the sword when Capher lays a hand on her shoulder whispering her some reassuring words in the ear.

And then, suddenly, the pressure, the weight lifts, though it doesn‘t go away entirely. The enormous wave does not crash on them and swallow them as she had awaited, but to her surprise the watery threat changes in a blink to a solid rock of ice.

"Talia!  Strike now!" Ta‘las calls out to her.

He starts to attack it with his sword and succeeds in breaking out big chunks of it. Ice shards are raining down on them and they seems not to hold any magic, for they are not deflected by the swords shielding abilities. Talia tries to lift her sword to do as Ta‘las does, but her arms cramp from the former tight hold on the sword - and she sees not, how it could damage the elemental considerably, huge as it is, reaching several peds above their heads. Once if they have carved out what is in their reach, they can do nothing more. And with each big chunk falling on the ferry more damage can be done to them, to the ferry, to them, to their animals. Talia‘s thoughts are racing. The elemental himself is still a magical creature, somehow, and has to be enforced with more spells, as she recalls Silfer telling her at one time in the past. So what if she would disturb that working of magic by forcing her sword into the midst of the creature? Would the magic of her sword force itself through the ice?

As there is no time to think this proper through and Talia always has been somebody to follow her feeling what is the right thing to do or the right action in this very moment, she just follows her instinct. She might be entirely wrong, but who knows?

The will to fight the evil and thinking at her friends and her aj‘nuvic gives her the unbelievable strength which can only be mustered in time of great needs. Collecting all this energy, she jumps on the railing of the ferry , utters a warcry she has not know she would be able to and throws herself with all her might towards the center of the ice elemental, sword pointing towards it in her strong grip..
Logged
Talas Anthavin
Uderzan Wanderer
Story Mod
***
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 610


Human, Shendar, Shen-Kha'si


« Reply #94 on: May 04, 2009, 10:51:16 AM »

Ta'las disengages from the water elemental - or perhaps more accurately, dives away from the base of the creature - as spears of ice slash through the air and nearly pin him to the deck of the ferry.  He attempts to cut his way through the lethal rain of ice shards, and is initially successful at cutting through several spears.  However, even his formidable endurance is tested by the effort of continuously swinging his dou'kilij or dodging ice spears and his previous encounter with the sorceror, and Ta'las realises he must find cover.  However, what concerns the Shendar even more, are the passengers.  Some of the passengers still remain on the ferry, huddled beside crates, animals or whatever they can find.  Other passengers have already left the ferry, though in the panic, Ta'las can see that a few who attempted to leave were either trampled or struck by something, and are lying still on the deck.

"Blessed Seyella," Ta'las whispers hoarsely, as a passenger hiding behind a pack mule is struck through the shoulder by a spear of ice, and falls down screaming.

Ta'las's eyes open wide as Talia hurls both herself, blade first, and a warcry at the elemental.  Though he wishes he could help the passengers, he will not leave his Shendar-sister to face the water elemental alone.  Instead he shouts at the passengers, as he continues to cut his way through ice shards.  "Get off the ferry!  Get to land!"  Tentatively at first, a couple of passengers rise and run off the ferry. 

"GO NOW!"  Whether it is the tone of his voice or the grimace of anger on the sword-wielding warrior's face, he is not sure, but the other passengers begin to leave.

The Shendar dodges another ice spear and slashes through a second, and then lunges toward the ice elemental again.  Before he can attack, another shard of ice hurtles toward him.  He twists away from the ice shard, but he is not fast enough, and it glances off of his left arm, spinning him toward the railing.  Ta'las crashes into the railing, and falls over it into the cold water.
Logged

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod
***
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 4944


Dragon


« Reply #95 on: May 06, 2009, 12:48:10 AM »

Hera saw the kick coming but could not block it. She grunted in pain as he breath gushed out of her lungs like a geyser. Doubled over, she heard her creature howl in such pain that it even reached her, far into her subconcious. It stabbed at her head like sword inside her brain. Hera stumbled backward, her hand reaching behind her until it touched wood. Hera stood up and screamed: both at the red headed warrioress, and the pain in her head.

Hera glared at the red head and moved forward again, her legs swayed, and almost gave away. Puzzled, she pulled away from the railing to give herself some room. Crash, an ice spear the thickness of her arm came crashing down, splintering wood and itself as it did so.

More and more of the ice spears came crashing down on to the deck. Hera barely heard the man boy yell at the passengers to jump and swim for safety. Hera saw that the red head was near exhaustion and during that interlude allowed herself the blink to turn to look at her creature.

Hera was shocked. The dark haired woman had shoved her sword deep into ther creation, creating a crack that ran from the point of the sword upwards and downwards and the crack was widening! How? Impenetrable.  Hera screeched. "My creation! What are you doing to my creation?"

Pure hatred glowed from Hera's eyes and her focus was on killing this dark haired woman and that damnable sword of hers. But that was a mistake for as soon as Terra saw Hera take her focus of of her she struck...
Logged
Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod
***
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 1540


Human, Sophronian


« Reply #96 on: May 07, 2009, 12:03:27 AM »

Terra did not allow herself a moments hesitation as her sorceress opponent turned her attention away, striking with a slash against her apponent, and then her blade falls again, her blad picking up speed gaining deeper purchase. Her blade whistles around her as the final strike falls, cleaving deeply to finish the sorceress, and the battle that would eventually claim one or both of them. Terra is to exhausted to join the fight with the others and so finds a place to rest a moment taking shealter behind some crates finding there new companions fox also seeking there shealter. Terra knows she to should take Tal'as' instruction as her MoonBlade  slide back into it's sheath, but knows with her armor and without her second wind she would never make it to shore. Her only hope is for the ferry to hold together, or for her second wind to come before they must abandon it.
Logged
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod
***
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 4944


Dragon


« Reply #97 on: May 07, 2009, 12:42:32 AM »

Hera felt the blade strike deep as it swept across her body. She screamed in pain. Twin bolts of fire shot out of her eyes but went nowhere as she felt another slash of the red head's sword cut a bloody swath across her body once again. She raised her head and screamed in pain. Her head went flying with it's mouth still open and landed in the raging river. The headless body stood with blood gushing out of it's headless neck for several blinks before it slowly slumped to the deck of the ferry.

The elemental in so much pain rained ice spears upon everything and anything on the ferry.

Suddenly the creature felt the power that created it die. It bellowed a cry, as if it were scared, and then in blinks it began to break apart. Huge chunks of ice fell from several peds above the ferry and crashed onto the decks, killing some passengers, and wounding others. That threw the ones who had stayed behind into a panic and they rushed for the back gate, threw it open and shoving their animals they, their belongings and animals all went into the river.

However the river was almost as dangerous as staying aboard the ferry. As the elemental fell died and fell apart the river became a maelstrom of rushing water out to the bay. The elemental continued bursting apart and huge ice chunks tore up the ferry. The ferry began to lean on one side as water rushed in.

The elemental let out one last cry and then it's whole body exploded sending chunks of ice flying through the air, some cutting down the first tree line of the forest on the other side of the bank, others went crashing far up river and still other chunks flew back toward the bay and the other side of the bank. Passengers, goods and animals were swept out to the bay as the elemental in its last gasp of life came crashing down upon the ferry, breaking it in half....

***********************************************************************************

What happens to our adventurers only they can say....
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 12:47:40 AM by Capher » Logged
Roosje Greenfields
White Messenger
Story Mod
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 131


Brownie, Llaoihrr


« Reply #98 on: May 08, 2009, 05:32:54 AM »

Roosje stopped shooting when she ran out of the worst poisons. She had some poisons left in her pack, as well as some clean arrows, but she could not use them now. If she wanted to hunt her own food, she would already have to ration her supplies.

Before she could think of what to do next to help Terra with the witch woman, large chunks of ice started falling on the deck. Without knowing what was causing that - she had been too intent on this fight to know anything about the other one - she followed the flying chunks with wide, scared eyes. And saw how one large chunk flew against the crates between which she had left Inuya.

The witch woman was forgotten, the whole fight no longer mattered. The small Brownie started running towards the crates, but as she ran she knew that she was too late. She could do nothing but watch in horror as they toppled over and slid into the roiling waters below, taking a red streak with them. Roosje ran doggedly on, though she could hardly see from the tears that started streaming from her eyes. Her face was contorted as she crossed the distance, which did not seem to diminish, as if she had landed in some nightmare. She was surrounded by running feet, panicking people trying to find some safe place, either on the small deck or away from it, in the water. She paid no head to the falling ice, but grabbed a piece of the railing, where it was connected to the floor, the lean out as far as she could over the edge, searching the water.

"Inuyaaaaaa!!!"

Once, only once, did she scream the name, trying to see where her fox had gone underwater, if she even was alive. There was no time for more, as a violent lurch threw her off balance, sending her after her friend. She landed in the water, swallowing mouthfuls of water. The water was wild, there was nowhere for her to hold onto. Wave after wave washed her this way and that, and she was powerless to stop it. When she hit her head against something, it was only pure instinct that enabled her to grab the piece of wood and somehow climb aboard. It was a small piece, not much larger than a man's hand. She lay on there, her head throbbing where she had hit it against the wood, exhausted from her struggle against the water. Somehow she knew that she was lucky for being so small, if she had been bigger she would have drowned for sure. As it was, she could only lie there and weep for her fox, who surely had died in the roiling waters.

When her little 'raft' reached a bank, Roosje had no idea which side of the river she was on. The water had calmed, she knew not at what point, and her piece of wood was knocking against some root reaching out over the bay. From somewhere deep within, some last vestige of her will to live deep in her gut, she found the strength to climb up onto the root, and from there to the foot of the tree where it sprang from, but that was as far as she got. She collapsed, face-down, and fell asleep, too exhausted even to cry anymore.
Logged

Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels
Lady of the South
Story Mod
***
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 3892


Human, Shendar, Shen-D'auras


« Reply #99 on: May 08, 2009, 06:50:53 AM »

Talia doesn‘t know, what to expect to happen, when she throws herself towards the ice elemental. To her surprise, her sword melts slowly into it, causing a crack from the point of the sword upwards and downwards, widening. For some moments she is in an awkward position which would surely bring her Shendar brother to laugh - sword still in the elemental, slowly vanishing into it, but feet still on the rail, forming a bridge between the two. But as the sword moves more quickly now  through the elemental, the gap  between the ferry and the elemental widens and Talia sees where to it will lead soon - her falling in the water like Ta‘las. With a last effort she tries to push herself away from the elemental, but while doing so, she turns around, sees her aj‘nuvic dancing around to avoid the ice shards with wild eyes, and cries out to her:  Swing!!! and falls into the water.

And her bond mate follows immediately after her into the cold water.

And Talia, her hands still holding the pommel of the sword desperately, sinks , close to the elemental ice form, towards the bottom of the river, air bubbles coming out of her mouth.

I can‘t give up my sword, is all she can think of. But suddenly she feels a nudge, and Swing is near. With a great effort of will, she releases one of her hands from the sword and holds onto Swing. The aj‘nuvic struggles to get back to the surface and succeeds to get above water. The current of the stream has taken both away from the ferry and the main place of events. When they look back, they see the elemental break apart entirely , a big wave of water mixed with debris hits them, but fortunately nothing of the ferry or the remains of the ice comes close enough to hurt them. So they are lucky in the middle of a disaster. When the big waves die away, they swim to the nearest bank, the one closer to Ximax. Though both are exhausted to death, they scan the water, if there is any sign of their friends.
Logged
Talas Anthavin
Uderzan Wanderer
Story Mod
***
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 610


Human, Shendar, Shen-Kha'si


« Reply #100 on: May 09, 2009, 10:00:05 AM »

In the maelstrom of ice, water and broken planks, the Shendar has to fight to keep his head above water, as he is pushed downstream more than one hundred peds from the ferry.  There are a few tense moments, when an underwater eddy actually drags him down beneath the churning water, but the Shendar fights his way upward, sputtering when he finally resurfaces.  Without having to look, Ta'las knows that Desert Rose is near.  He hears his bondmate warble, softly at first, and then more loudly when the Shendar doesn't respond.  "I am fine, Desert Rose," he says and reaches out a hand to rub the matted down fur on the top of his aj'nuvic's head, and also to steady himself, as he is greatly weakened from the intrusive spells of the sorceror, the fight with the elemental, and then battling the raging water.

"Let us get to the shore, my friend," he says wearily.  The bondpair reach the same shore Talia has only moments before, and Ta'las drags himself up onto a muddy bank on the edge of the water.  He spends a few moments resting on his knees and catches his breath, as he looks out across the lake and down along the shore.  From his vantage, the Shendar can see a few other passengers.  His greatest concern however, is what has happened to his friends, and foremost on his mind: "Terra," he says quietly, and then a great fear washes over him.

"Stay here, Desert Rose, I must find Lady Terra!"

The aj'nuvic warbles at him in annoyance, but stays as he was bid, knowing that his bondmate is safe.  Ta'las however, rushes back along the shore of the lake, looking for Terra and loudly calling out her name.  "Lady Terra!"
Logged

Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod
***
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 1540


Human, Sophronian


« Reply #101 on: May 13, 2009, 11:53:13 PM »

Terra finds herself on the shore sprawled out next to some part of the ferry, she could not tell what it used to be. Her body exhausted, she lays on the shore her head just above the waves, her limbs heavy and limp, and her thoughts on her friends and Coore her horse and companion through the journey. She tries to call for help but her voice hardly works, if anyone heard her it would be but her. As the cloud of exhaustion slowly lifts she begins to recall the maelstrom of ice and broken wood, latching onto the piece of wreckage that now beached itself beside her pulsing still with the waves as if trying to return to the lake from where it had come, but is stuck fast. Terra can not remember much of the journey to the shore and can only assume she passed out in exhaustion along the way, what begins to trouble her mind more is if the others survived, what shore is she on? Would anyone find her?
Logged
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod
***
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 4944


Dragon


« Reply #102 on: May 15, 2009, 12:41:04 AM »

Capher heard a roar and opened his eyes. He stared up through a canopy of green foiliage. He was surprised to be able to see a hawk way up high in the sky circling searching for prey. His eyesight was never that good, he thought. He reached up with what he thought was his right hand to wipe something crawling on his face and was horrified to see a claw with huge nails instead. He twisted his head to look at his left hand and it too was a giant claw. By Seyella! It has happened! I have reverted back to my draconian form, he thought.

He looked down the rest of his body. His robe somehow covered him but he was much much taller and out from the bottom of the robe were two huge claw feet with large nails, larger than his hands. He lay there and he wanted to cry, but no tears came; dragons do not have tear ducts. He then remembered his friends and tried to sit up, but he could not.

He thrashed on the forest floor to right himself. Trees fell, roots became uprooted, animals ran, and birds squawking; flushed out of their roosts flew away. Capher roared in frustration as he tried to use his wings to flip himself over. Finally after much effort he flipped over and stood upon his legs. His head reached over most of the trees in the forest. He looked one way and then another and in the distance he could see the shimmering, glint of water.

It has to be either the river or the bay, he thought as he stomped on his way. Wait, he thought again. Why walk when I can fly? He looked at his robe. There was no way to take it off. His clawed hands could not do it. He wondered why his robe could stretch and cover himself without tearing. There was also another nagging thought that ran through his brain; why could he think like a human? There definately was some unusual things going on.

He stretched his wings and was not surprised that his robe stretched right along with them. The problem he found out was that he still could not fly. The robe hindered his wings to flap to help him rise off the ground. He refolded his wings and began his trek toward the water wondering what had happened to his friends. Were they alive? What happened to the female sorceress and her water elemental? Did Seyella smile upon them and help them destroy their enemies? So many thoughts ran through his head as he stomped on his way.
Logged
Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels
Lady of the South
Story Mod
***
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 3892


Human, Shendar, Shen-D'auras


« Reply #103 on: May 15, 2009, 03:44:29 AM »

It is good to lie flat on the banks of the river, no fighting for breath, no up and down, no dreadful swimming with all the heavy clothes on. No permanent fear, that the only thing which connects her to her past will glide out of her stiff and cold hand and vanish for ever in the depth of this river. She is so tired and her only wish is to sleep. But this rest is a dangerous one. Talia is not lying on a warm beach in the Seven Jewels, but on the chilling ground of a bright and clear, but cold day which might well bring the first snow.

She doesn‘t have the will to get up, not long after she is more or less swept on this shore, but Swing, her bondmate, nudges her shoulder and face mercilessly, until she tries to get up. Which she does, though very slowly. She presses her head to the fur of her aj, but this is not as comfortable as normally, for the water is still dripping out it.
Swing seems not much affected by this cold bath though, but she is not too happy either and shows Talia her impatient side, stepping deliberately on her feet or trying to eat her braid.

„Stop Swing, I‘m exhausted and terribly cold! We need to get to a dry place, I fear there is nothing which is not wet inside my saddleback. Wait, my cloak should warm me nevertheless, wet or not. Thanks to this Ráhaz-Èstar which gave me its skin!“

While Talia searches for her cloak, she hears suddenly somebody shout:

"Lady Terra!"

That can be only Ta‘las and he seems quite near! Talia turns in the direction of the shout and there he is, not too far away! Relief floods her. If Ta‘las has made it, so might have the others survived! Quickly she rides to him.

„Ta‘las, you live!“ A broad smile lightens up her face.

„Let us search systematically! You ride in one direction and I in the other. When we have found somebody we use a grass whistle to notify the other. Do you remember the signs? One long, I found something, three, please come and so on? I go to the east along the shore, ok? I hope we find them soon, for I‘m terribly cold and need a warming fire soon! Let‘s meet over there, near the group of baych trees.“
Logged
Talas Anthavin
Uderzan Wanderer
Story Mod
***
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 610


Human, Shendar, Shen-Kha'si


« Reply #104 on: May 16, 2009, 12:03:59 PM »

A wide smile crosses Ta'las face when he sees Talia, relief floods through him at the knowledge that he is not alone, and this gives him even more hope that Terra is alright.  Once she finishes outlining her plan, he nods his head.  "Yes, Shendar-sister!  I will search to the west then."  Then he gives her a hug and nearly lifts her off her feet in his excitement.  "Back there then, at the baych grove."

The Shendar pats her shoulder and then heads westward along the shore in the direction opposite Talia, still calling out Terra's name, but also shouting for little Roosje and Capher.
Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[July 23, 2019, 07:02:29 PM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:23 PM]

[August 01, 2018, 03:13:13 PM]

[June 19, 2018, 12:49:51 PM]

[April 28, 2018, 03:44:22 AM]

[April 13, 2018, 06:36:29 AM]

[April 10, 2018, 08:32:04 PM]

[March 09, 2018, 05:45:59 PM]

[February 13, 2018, 12:19:59 PM]

[January 02, 2018, 02:30:49 AM]
Members
Total Members: 2837
Latest: beaker
Stats
Total Posts: 214554
Total Topics: 8049
Online Today: 176
Online Ever: 216
(November 30, 2006, 09:08:03 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 39
Total: 39

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines
TinyPortal v0.9.8 © Bloc
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!
Theme based on Cerberus with Risen adjustments by Bloc and Krelia
Modified By Artimidor for The Santharian Dream
gfx
gfxgfx gfxgfx