Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Amelia "Lia" Diti / Caltharian Human / Cloth dyer  (Read 3839 times)
Lia Diti
Motley Ditty
Approved Character

Human, Caltharian

« on: October 18, 2009, 06:49:51 PM »

Name: Amelia “Lia” Diti
Race: Human
Tribe: Caltharian
Title: Motley Ditty

Appearance
Height: 1 ped, 6 palmspans
Weight: 1 pygge, 1 heb
Hair Colour: Lyth’be Pollen
Eye Colour: Elken Brown

Physical Appearance
At the age of 32, Lia still looks like someone who has just entered adulthood. She attributes this to her cheerful disposition, which, in her own words, “chased all the premature wrinkles away!” Lia possesses a curvy, feminine body, but finds herself fat, due to a small bulge of fat at her tummy. Her light-hued hair falls to the middle of her back, not tied in the often seen dreadlocks among the Caltharians. Instead, Lia leaves her hair unkempt, as she goes about her day.

Lia is almost always seen with spots of colours in her hair, since she works as a cloth dyer. Too lazy to scrape the paint off, she leaves it there until the end of the day, when she gets ready to sleep and re-energise for a new day.

Clothing
On a usual day, Lia will dress in a loose blouse and pants, both made of cloth, both in bright, loud colours, and wears a pair of dark-coloured cloth shoes, which are quite worn. When she commences dying, she wears a smock over her clothes, which manages to protect most of her clothes from any splattering dye, except for the lower portion of her pants. Most of her pants are now rather stained and colourful at their bottom half. This motley dressing, together with her spotted hair, gave rise to a nickname that her family and close friends knew her as – Motley Ditty (Ditty comes from her surname, Diti).

Bandannas, a popular item among Caltharians, are also commonly seen items on Lia. She uses one to tie her hair, one to keep her fringe up when dying cloth, and she sometimes ties multiple colourful ones on her ankles. Lia has many bandannas of almost all colours found in Caelereth.

Lia owns only two sets of formal clothing – one a pale green blouse with some ruffles at the sleeve, paired with a knee-length dark sou’cald blue skirt; the other an aeruillin red tent dress that reaches just below her knees.

Besides these, she also owns a pair of hardy leather boots for travelling long distances.

Personality
Laidback would be a positive way of calling Lia; the other way of saying it is laziness. Other than brushing her hair in the morning, and bathing twice a day, she does not fuss about her appearance - or actually, anything at all. She is also a cheerful lady, her optimism giving her strength at times of stress and sadness. Her cheer spreads easily to others when she engages in conversations with them. She does not mind appearing like a fool if it can bring happiness to the people around her.

Lia has nothing but passion for her work as a cloth dyer. She takes pride in her products and feels delighted every time she makes a sale. She hopes to sell the cloth she dyes not just to those who come to her hometown and along the oft-plied trading routes, but also to people around Sarvonia. Being engrossed in her work brings her joy and a sense of achievement.

Lia also possesses a love for nature, which could have been cultivated from her childhood days. When she is not working, she likes to take a short walk in nearby forested areas, enjoying some fresh air and a serene environment. However, she avoids dark, shadowed areas due to her fear of darkness. Born with this fear, Lia has never been able to tolerate being alone in a dark place, even having to sleep with a small light on.

Strengths and Weaknesses
Strengths
+Skilfulness in cloth dying
Lia’s skill in her work gives provides her with a secure means of earning money and surviving.

+Optimism, cheerfulness
Lia’s optimism and cheerfulness makes it easy for her to befriend others, and gain their trust. It is also how she gets through difficult and trying times.

Weaknesses
-Laziness
When Lia feels lazy, she can ignore many things, even very important ones. Also, she will neglect taking care of her appearance, which can give others a negative first impression of herself.

-Fear of darkness
Lia developed this fear due to her friend's death in the night. She cannot stand to be alone in the dark, and this deters her from going into dark places or even staying up late into the night working.

History
Amelia Diti was born in 1637 a.S. in the city of Carmalad, to two Caltharians. Her father was a wood worker, while her mother was a cloth dyer. The family of three lived in a typical wood hut, stained bright styruine, near the main market place. Her parents called Amelia “Lia” for short.

As a child, Lia and other young girls played around in the forest areas, sometimes bringing back plucked flowers to their mothers. From the age of 10, she started learning the art of cloth dying from her mother. She slowly became more proficient with the craft, able to create more intricate designs and mix more colours. From her father, she also learnt bits of knowledge about woodwork. Her favourite keepsake was a wooden bird, made by her father for her. It is stained styruine, to represent their home.

At the age of 19, Lia received news that her best friend had died – when strolling in nearby wooded areas near night time, she was attacked and poisoned to death by a Giant Spider. It was a difficult period for everyone who was close to the poor victim, and Lia often cried for no reason, even months after the death. Because of this incident, Lia also developed a fear of darkness. After getting through the grieving process, Lia strived to be cheerful, so she would be able to endure trying times like what had just passed. Indeed, her optimism was able to bring her and her family through similar times, like when her mother caught the Sleep-Ill Disease. After frequent complaints of sleepiness from her mother, her father brought her to the healers. The healers recommended consuming Eyasha’s breath to aid with sleep at night, and daylong flower to keep awake in the morning. It was fortunate that the remedy worked, ending this crisis.

Now, at the age of 32, Lia is an accomplished cloth dyer, and works together with her mother. Cloth is dyed in a small room in their house, dried, and then sold to anyone who was interested. Lia does more of the work now, since her mother is already aged. Her father is still strong and going, continuing his work as a wood worker. Lia hopes to be able to show the Carmaladian cloths to more Sarvonians, and bring the good name of Carmalad higher.

Belongings
Lia owns a small dark brown cloth bag. Inside are her most precious possessions – the styruine wooden bird, a photo of her family of three, and some money.

Her mother has made her a larger version of the cloth bag, for Lia to bring along with her if she decides to travel around and make a name for herself. Lia would put in it her small bag, her clothes and bandannas.

Additional information about fear of darkness edited! grin
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 05:22:19 AM by Kalína Mërénwèn » Logged

"Darkness is the absence of light. Light gives me courage, brings me hope. Darkness sucks away all of those."
- Amelia "Lia" Diti
Deklitch Hardin
Truth Seeker
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 07:47:58 PM »

Welcome to the dream, Lia,

Wow! What a lovely character you make here. I love it when people have characters that are part of the everyday life (ie with a profession that would be needed in towns) of the world of Caelereth rather than warriors, mages and the like. One thing I especially love is your title, although there isn't too much about your CD I can poke holes in :D. However I did have three or four suggestions for you to consider.

Clothes: Does she wear any shoes at any time? If she does, please mention them here.

Strengths and Weaknesses, hmm, yeah, it isn't quite balanced yet. Off the top of my head, the only thing I can really think of is maybe a weakness about her sadness. Maybe someone else has an idea for you.

History: Have you explained in it how she is going to join adventures? Or is it your intention to create a home/shop, and have people visit her there to buy the dyed cloth?

History (again): You might like to consider removing the actual year she was born from your CD in this section. I'm not sure that it is actually needed, unless you really want the birth year in it.

Overall, Lia, I can't see too much wrong with your CD. I believe you'll be in for a speedy approval process with this character!  Thumb up Pet
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 07:51:07 PM by Deklitch Hardin » Logged

Seeking the truth, whatever the cost! - Deklitch Hardin, Elf Friend
Malach Oronne
Mercenary of the Red Reed
Approved Character

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 07:26:35 AM »

Strengths and weaknesses always seem hard for people..  However, it is quite easy to think of a few small ones, that aren't totally character debilitating.  You could add a hearing problem in one or both ears, weak leg, frequent headaches, partial blindness, even things you may be allergic to.  The possibilities are endless, and because your Strengths aren't at all overpowering, you should be able to find a minor weakness or two in no time, without ruining the character you are trying to build.

Now, I partially agree with Dek about that birth year.  Some stories are not using the current year, therefore the date is pointless.  However, it is always better to add information, even if it is unnecessary, so your choice on that one.

All in all, I like this character, but I must make one more suggestion still:  details!  Your appearance is rather short, as is your personality.  This is by no means a demand, but again, the more information about your character, the better, as it helps us all get to know your character and get a good visualization. 

Oh, yes, nearly forgot!  Welcome to Santharia!

What's the point of living without a cause worth dying for?
Malach's CD

To new characters making CD's:
~General CD creation tips~
Unsure of a few points?  Try these helpful FAQ's!
Please pay heed to these Restrictions!
~CD Etiquette Info~
Lia Diti
Motley Ditty
Approved Character

Human, Caltharian

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2009, 02:11:50 PM »

Hi all! Thanks for the comments. I’ve done some edits to the description.

Regarding how Lia’s going to join adventures, I mentioned that she wants to show her cloths to many others, kind of like a trader in that sense? It’s in the last sentence of her history. Is that sufficient, or would I need to add more?

"Darkness is the absence of light. Light gives me courage, brings me hope. Darkness sucks away all of those."
- Amelia "Lia" Diti
Malach Oronne
Mercenary of the Red Reed
Approved Character

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2009, 06:30:23 AM »

Alrighty then...  All correction/questions/comments and/or smart remarks shall be made in Red!

Name : Amelia “Lia” Diti
Race : Human
Tribe : Caltharian

Title : Motley Ditty

Appearance
Height : 1 ped, 6 palmspans
Weight : 1 pygge, 1 heb
Hair Colour : Lyth’be Pollen
Eye Colour : Elken Brown

Physical Appearance
At the age of 32, Lia still looks like someone who has just entered adulthood. She attributes this to her cheerful disposition, which, in her own words, “chased all the premature wrinkles away!” Lia possesses a curvy, feminine body, but finds herself fat, due to a small bulge of fats (I may be wrong, but I believe this should be "due to a small bulge of fat" if you are looking for a single bulge, but "fat" remains singlular) at her tummy. Her light-hued hair falls to half her back, (this is definitely me being picky, but it seems easier to read by saying something like "...falls to the middle of her back" if that is what you mean.  Sounds oddly strange, or strangely odd, saying "half her back.") not tied in the often seen dreadlocks among the Caltharians. Instead, Lia leaves her hair unkempt, as she goes about her day.

Lia is almost always seen with spots of colours in her hair, since she works as a cloth dyer. Too lazy to scrape the paint off, she leaves it there till (Until) the end of the day, when she gets ready to sleep and re-energise for a new day.

Clothing
On a usual day, Lia dresses in loose blouses and pants, (issue with grammar...  Either make it, "On usual days, Lia dresses..."  Or "On a usual Day, Lia dresses/will dress/does dress in a loose blouse and pants) both made of cloth, both in bright, loud colours, and wears a pair of cloth shoes. (Any Description?) When she commences dying, she wears a smock over her clothes, which manages to protect most of her clothes from any splattering dye, except for the lower portion of her pants. Most of her pants are now pretty much (Pretty much?  hmm...  Most either Are or are Not, I must ask that you refrain from the use of terms like "pretty much" or perhaps you can use various adjectives such as "very") colourful at their bottom half. This motley dressing, together with her spotted hair, gave rise to a nickname that her family and close friends knew her as – Motley Ditty (Ditty comes from her surname, Diti).

Bandannas, a popular item among Caltharians, are also commonly seen items on Lia. She uses one to tie her hair, one to keep her fringe up when dying cloths (Clothes) , and sometimes ties multiple colourful ones on her ankles (Oddly Written.  Should be "and sometimes to tie multiple.."  or "and she sometimes ties multiple..." . Lia has many bandannas of almost all colours found in Caelereth.

Lia owns only two sets of formal clothing – one a pale green blouse with some ruffles at the sleeve, paired with a knee-length dark sou’cald blue skirt; the other an aeruillin red tent dress that reaches just below her knees.

Besides these, she also owns a pair of hardy leather boots for travelling long distances.

Personality
Laidback would (... did you intend to add "be?") a positive way of calling Lia; the other way of saying it is laziness. Other than brushing her hair in the morning, and bathing twice a day, she does not fuss about her appearance - or actually, anything at all. She is also a cheerful lady, her optimism giving her strength at times of stress and sadness. Her cheer spreads easily to others when she engages in conversations with them. She does not mind appearing like a fool if it can bring happiness to the people around her.

Lia has nothing but passion for her work as a cloth dyer. She takes pride in her products and feels delighted every time she makes a sale. She hopes to sell her cloths (I believe the kind of cloth you use here does require a plural form, so it may remain "cloth," and of course I'm picky.  Or are you trying to spell clothes?  Either way, it is somewhat difficult for me to tell.) not just to those who come to her hometown and along the oft-plied trading routes, but also to people around Sarvonia. Being engrossed in her work brings her joy and a sense of achievement.

Lia also possesses a love for nature, which could have been cultivated from her childhood days. When she is not working, she likes to take a short walk in nearby forested areas, enjoying some fresh air and a serene environment. However, she avoids dark, shadowed areas due to her fear of darkness. Born with this fear, Lia has never been able to tolerate being alone in a dark place, even having to sleep with a small light on.

Strengths and Weaknesses
Strengths
Lia’s skill in her work gives provides her with a secure means of earning money and surviving.

+Optimism, cheerfulness
Lia’s optimism and cheerfulness makes it easy for her to befriend others, and gain their trust. It is also how she gets through difficult and trying times.

Weaknesses
-Laziness
When Lia feels lazy, she can ignore many things, even very important ones. Also, she will neglect taking care of her appearance, which can give others a negative first impression of herself.

-Fear of darkness
Lia was born with an unexplainable fear of darkness. She cannot stand to be alone in the dark, and even sleeps with a light on.  (yes, I'm a picky bugger, but will you explain how this will hinder your character?)

History
Amelia Diti was born in 1637 a.S. in the city of Carmalad, to two Caltharians. Her father was a wood worker, while her mother was a cloth dyer. The family of three lived in a typical wood hut, stained bright styruine, near the main market place. Her parents called Amelia “Lia” for short.

As a child, Lia and other young girls played around in the forest areas, sometimes bringing back plucked flowers to their mothers. From the age of 10, she started learning the art of cloth dying from her mother. She slowly became more proficient with the craft, able to create more intricate designs and mix more colours. From her father, she also learnt bits of knowledge about woodwork. Her favourite keepsake was a wooden bird, made by her father for her. It is stained styruine, to represent their home.

At the age of 19, Lia received news that her best friend had died – when resisting a robbery attempt, the robber stabbed her. It was a difficult period for everyone who was close to the poor victim, and Lia often cried for no reason, even months after the death. After getting through the grieving process, Lia strived to be cheerful, so she would be able to endure trying times like what had just passed. Indeed, her optimism was able to bring her and her family through similar times, like when her mother caught the Sleep-Ill Disease. After frequent complaints of sleepiness from her mother, her father brought her to the healers. The healers recommended consuming Eyasha’s breath to aid with sleep at night, and daylong flower to keep awake in the morning. It was fortunate that the remedy worked, ending this crisis.

Now, at the age of 32, Lia is an accomplished cloth dyer, and works together with her mother. Cloths (this word throws me off a bit.  I prefer "cloth is dyed" or "clothes are dyed" are dyed in a small room in their house, dried, and then sold to anyone who was interested. Lia does more of the work now, since her mother is already aged. Her father is still strong and going, continuing his work as a wood worker. Lia hopes to be able to show the Carmaladian cloths to more Sarvonians, and bring the good name of Carmalad higher.

Belongings
Lia owns a small dark brown cloth bag. Inside are her most precious possessions – the styruine wooden bird, a photo of her family of three, and some money.

Her mother has made her a larger version of the cloth bag, for Lia to bring along with her if she decides to travel around and make a name for herself. Lia would put in it her small bag, her clothes and bandannas.

Well, I hope this helps and I didn't make anything worse :D Good luck, and I hope you get a speedy approval.  And I like the bit of detail you did add into your CD, excellent job Thumb up.  Every little bit helps, and makes a more unique experience for everyone involved.

Now to your question, I'd say that is more than enough, despite my lack of experience, to join adventures.  After all, the adventures are not driven only by soldiers and mages, etc., and your character should make some stories interesting.

What's the point of living without a cause worth dying for?
Malach's CD

To new characters making CD's:
~General CD creation tips~
Unsure of a few points?  Try these helpful FAQ's!
Please pay heed to these Restrictions!
~CD Etiquette Info~
Lia Diti
Motley Ditty
Approved Character

Human, Caltharian

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2009, 08:03:41 PM »

Edits have been made as suggested. :)

- Amelia "Lia" Diti
Alexandre Scriabin
Music Adept
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian/ Rhulran

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2009, 06:25:42 AM »

I'll be looking over it pretty soon then...

The statement below this is false.
The statement above this is true.

Alexandre Scriabin CD
Alexandre Scriabin
Music Adept
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian/ Rhulran

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2009, 06:38:30 AM »

I'll be commenting in green. Also, I'll be highlighting in red anything that needs to be omitted for spelling, punctuation, or grammar purposes.

Name: Amelia “Lia” Diti
Race: Human
Tribe: Caltharian
Title: Motley Ditty

Appearance
Height: 1 ped, 6 palmspans
Weight: 1 pygge, 1 heb
Hair Colour: Lyth’be Pollen
Eye Colour: Elken Brown

Physical Appearance
At the age of 32, Lia still looks like someone who has just entered adulthood. She attributes this to her cheerful disposition, which, in her own words, “chased all the premature wrinkles away!” Lia possesses a curvy, feminine body, but finds herself fat, due to a small bulge of fat at her tummy. Her light-hued hair falls to the middle of her back, not tied in the often seen dreadlocks among the Caltharians. Instead, Lia leaves her hair unkempt, as she goes about her day.

Lia is almost always seen with spots of colours in her hair, since she works as a cloth dyer. Too lazy to scrape the paint off, she leaves it there until the end of the day, when she gets ready to sleep and re-energize for a new day.

Clothing
On a usual day, Lia will dress in a loose blouse and pants, both made of cloth, both in bright, loud colours, and wears a pair of dark-coloured cloth shoes, which are quite worn. When she commences dying, she wears a smock over her clothes, which manages to protect most of her clothes from any splattering dye, except for the lower portion of her pants. I don't see how this fits into her clothing description, my friend. It's a bit of an interesting side note, but it doesn't fit right into the middle of you detailing her clothes, as this is something she does, not something she wears. You may want to type about that somewhere else, because it detracts from this paragraph. Most of her pants are now rather stained and colourful at their bottom half. This motley dressing, together with her spotted hair, gave rise to a nickname that her family and close friends knew her as – Motley Ditty (Ditty comes from her surname, Diti). Commendable creativity!

Bandannas, a popular item among Caltharians, are also commonly seen items on Lia. She uses one to tie her hair, one to keep her fringe up when dying cloth, and she sometimes ties multiple colourful ones on her ankles. Lia has many bandannas of almost all colours found in Caelereth.

Personality
Laid-back would be a positive way of calling Lia; the other way of saying it is laziness. Other than brushing her hair in the morning, and bathing twice a day, she does not fuss about her appearance - or actually, anything at all. She is also a cheerful lady, her optimism giving her strength at times of stress and sadness. Her cheer spreads easily to others when she engages in conversations with them. She does not mind appearing like a fool if it can bring happiness to the people around her.

Lia has nothing but passion for her work as a cloth dyer. She takes pride in her products and feels delighted every time she makes a sale. She hopes to sell the cloth she dyes not just to those who come to her hometown and along the oft-plied trading routes, but also to people around Sarvonia. Being engrossed in her work brings her joy and a sense of achievement.

Strengths and Weaknesses
Strengths

+Optimism, cheerfulness
Lia’s optimism and cheerfulness makes it easy for her to befriend others, and gain their trust. It is also how she gets through difficult and trying times. I don't know if this last sentence is necessary.

Weaknesses
-Laziness

-Fear of darkness
Lia was born with an unexplainable fear of darkness. She cannot stand to be alone in the dark, and this deters her from going into dark places or even staying up late into the night working.

I like how quick and to the point your are with your S&W's. There doesn't seem to be any real practical purposes or deficiencies missing from any entries in these sections. It's also been balanced well enough.

History

At the age of 19, Lia received news that her best friend had died – when resisting a robbery attempt, the robber stabbed her. It was a difficult period for everyone who was close to the poor victim, and Lia often cried for no reason, even months after the death. After getting through the grieving process, Lia strived to be cheerful, so she would be able to endure trying times like what had just passed. Indeed, her optimism was able to bring her and her family through similar times, like when her mother caught the Sleep-Ill Disease. After frequent complaints of sleepiness from her mother, her father brought her to the healers. The healers recommended consuming Eyasha’s breath to aid with sleep at night, and daylong flower to keep awake in the morning. It was fortunate that the remedy worked, ending this crisis.

Now, at the age of 32, Lia is an accomplished cloth dyer, and works together with her mother. Cloth is dyed in a small room in their house, dried, and then sold to anyone who was interested. Lia does more of the work now, since her mother is already aged. Her father is still strong and going, continuing his work as a wood worker. Lia hopes to be able to show the Carmaladian cloths to more Sarvonians, and bring the good name of Carmalad higher.

Belongings

Does she keep any food with her? And what about her cloth dye and other materials needed for her profession.

Edited! :)

Good read. Short, concise, and poignant in it's simplicity. This really looks close to approval, in my opinion.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 06:39:37 AM by Alexandre Scriabin » Logged

The statement below this is false.
The statement above this is true.

Alexandre Scriabin CD
Lia Diti
Motley Ditty
Approved Character

Human, Caltharian

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2009, 07:41:55 PM »

Under clothing, are you talking about the smock or the splattering dye? If it's the smock, well, it's something she wears at times, so I thought it'd be worth mentioning. Whereas if it's the dye, it kind of explains the next sentence - why only the bottom half of her pants are stained and not everything.

For the second strength, I felt that it'd be it could be relevant, since not everyone can do so easily. But I could remove it if it shouldn't be included.

And about the food and stuff, I was thinking Lia could buy on her way to wherever she'd go. Dyes and such... if she's going on adventures, it'd be more of selling the cloths she had already dyed (mentioned somewhere in the CD as well), rather than dying more cloths. If a cloth dying shop exists wherever she's going, she could do some work there as well, where there would already be dyes, etc.

Yupp. :)

EDIT: Oh, and is it necessary to change British English to American English?  Shocked
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 07:43:43 PM by Lia Diti » Logged

- Amelia "Lia" Diti
Deklitch Hardin
Truth Seeker
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2009, 08:07:10 PM »

Hi Lia,

I've re-read through your CD and I can't see anything in it that will prevent me from giving you a 1st approval! Congratulations. Another option for you, of course, would be to create a home in the 'Home Sweet Home' Forum, and sell your products from there, and play host to visitors, as well as sell them your products.

Dek

Shayan Ashkani
Azhorhrian Equestrian
Approved Character

Human, Azhorhrian

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2009, 08:09:45 PM »

I adore this character already! :)

I'll just add my two sans :)

The added detail in the clothing description regarding the spots of dye and such, for me, adds to my knowledge about the character and underline her cheerful (colourful, if you wish ;) ) nature. I also think this is the prevalent way in which she will be presenting herself to others, so in that case, I think it is useful to know.

The inexpicable fear of darkness I find interesting, but a little easy. Rather, can't it have to do something with the death of her friend? Maybe something also almost happened to her? Her cheerfulness is what keeps Lia standing, but at the same time it could be a mask, even though, as far as Lia believes it is her true disposition?

I doubt you need to change to U.S. spelling because this is an international board. Both are equally validated, I care to think.

Congrats on your first approval btw :)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 12:12:19 AM by Shayan Ashkani » Logged

What is Inscribed in the Soul will be Recited; Hands, Head and Heart.
Deklitch Hardin
Truth Seeker
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2009, 08:22:40 PM »

Oh yes ... and I almost forgot :)

As Shayan said, either UK English or US English is fine here. Over on the development side, they prefer the UK version of English, but here, you can use either!

Edit: And like Shayan, I feel the information about the splotches on your clothing adds further detail to your character and are fine, and as Shayan said is useful for others to know.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 09:23:23 PM by Deklitch Hardin » Logged

Lia Diti
Motley Ditty
Approved Character

Human, Caltharian

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2009, 12:30:17 AM »

Thanks for the approval!

I think I'll be adding in Shayan's idea about the background of Lia's fear of darkness tomorrow. It's getting a little late where I am! :)

EDIT: Done!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 02:05:43 PM by Lia Diti » Logged

- Amelia "Lia" Diti
Azhira Styralias
Shamaness
Approved Character

Half-elf, Aellenrhim/ Erpheronian

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2009, 01:17:54 AM »

Second Approval!  Thumb up

"Be still and I shall calm your mind and mend your broken body."
Kalína Dalá'isyrás
Dalá'isyrás
Mini-mod

High Elf, Kaýrrhem

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2009, 05:22:31 AM »

Titled and Archived! :D

Insanity is only a perception made by those who have yet to attain its greatness. While those of us who have already stepped inside its bounds find bliss in our utter madness.
Nai'r en'Lina ar'Kaimel
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[July 23, 2019, 07:02:29 PM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:23 PM]

[August 01, 2018, 03:13:13 PM]

[June 19, 2018, 12:49:51 PM]

[April 28, 2018, 03:44:22 AM]

[April 13, 2018, 06:36:29 AM]

[April 10, 2018, 08:32:04 PM]