Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: FD: Character Description & Contact Information (II)  (Read 4295 times)
Garret Arroway
The Wolfling
Mini-mod

Human, Kyranian

« on: November 10, 2009, 11:55:24 AM »

Attention Frozen Darkness Players

All active players in Frozen Darkness, please post your contact information again in this thread.

All new players post here as well once you have been approved

Please post only a link to your CD, contact information, and a brief overview of your character in this thread.

(Please indicate if your character is 13 years younger)

Players/Activity (Link to Contact Info Post)
     - Kaldez'Yadra / Kasumarii (Human) / Assassin
     - Sývaein Sorossa / Erpheronian (Human) / Sparkworker (Level 2 Mage)
     - Galthas Tavaria / Mitharim (Dwarf) / Healer
     - Garret Arroway / Kyranian (Human) / Mercenary
     - Eric Kattaisson / Erpheronian & Avennorian (Human) / Pirate
     - Nyxthia Calfuray / Hjoria (Human) / Cartographer
     - Tharoc Wargrider / Ashz-oc (Orc) / Wargrider
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 01:10:31 PM by Garret Arroway » Logged

Before you kill him, think of what you take from him. Remember what it is to be alive.
Quote: Robin Hobb
Kaldez’Yadra
The Searcher
Approved Character

Human, Kasumarii

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 01:51:45 PM »

email: Merrick.S@hotmail.com
or pm me

Overview: Kaldez is a man of powerful emotion, though it does not seem this way to those who have seen him. Kaldez keeps his reputation hidden so as to not have his identity known to all, those who tell who he is to others without his permission often never awaken the next morning. Those who know who he is however respect and fear him do to his deadly skill

CD is in my sig.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2009, 06:45:54 AM by Kaldez’Yadra » Logged

Nothing is impossible for impossibility is impossible- Kaldez'Yadra
Sývaein Sorossa
Scintillating Firestarter
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 11:27:55 AM »

A link to my description can be found in my signature,

Overview
While both of his younger siblings took to more mundane pursuits, Sývaein Sorossa took to the academic world of magic as a fish does to water, or a kuatu to a tree. His forceful personality and penchant for fire magic make him a formidable personality to deal with.
Syvaein is afflicted with a constant traveling companion in the form of a Ximaxian Cat named Gar, and the ailment commonly referred to as the Strangling, which often causes him great difficulty in casting spells.

Reach me as Valan Nonesuch via PM or IRC.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 11:28:20 AM by Sývaein Sorossa » Logged

The world will end in beautiful prose
And terrible fire
Just because it should
Galthas
Healer
Approved Character

Dwarf, Mitharim

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2009, 10:17:57 AM »

Overview

Galthas is a fat dwarven healer with a mission. That mission is to alleviate suffering wherever and whenever he finds it. His personality is that of many dwarves, jolly, hardy, and ale-loving. He'll never pass up an opportunity to make a new friend or have a drink with old ones. The mission that he has taken up has led him to Remusiat to help with healing the soldiers fighting the orcs. He has a can named Almond, whom he loves dearly.

I should be able to be reached via PM, but if not, my e-mail is deel_gamer@hotmail.com. CD is in the signature.

A person who is not willing to give assistance should not ask for it.
       -Galthas Tavaria, Dwarven Healer
Galthas's CD
Garret Arroway
The Wolfling
Mini-mod

Human, Kyranian

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2009, 03:11:06 PM »

Bah, better set an example for my fellow mods, though it's bad it took me this long to actually think of this ...

I was just letting others get a head start :)

Contact Info --
     - Email: jordy_3491@yahoo.com
     - YIM: jordy_3491
     - PM: Garret Arroway
     - IRC: Garret

Character Description -- Signature

Overview --
     Becoming a merchant after his father was never the life he wanted. Even at a young age he was fascinated by weapons and the fluent movements of the soldiers as they went through their daily drills. It wasn't the killing that drew him into the life he now led, but the simplicity and basics of the daily life of a fighter. Waking each day to follow someone else, to do good things for others, to put his life on the line for people he knew or didn't know. Many that know him say that he wants the life of a hero, and that is partially trust. Garrets main goal in his life is to make a difference in the world, any kind of difference. It could be as small as saving just one innocent's life or saving the life of many.

Before you kill him, think of what you take from him. Remember what it is to be alive.
Quote: Robin Hobb
Eric Kattaisson
Gentleman of Fortune
Approved Character

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2009, 04:07:16 AM »

Eric is a paranoid, pirate captain.  He loves gold and wealth, but more than that, he loves the freedom of the open sea.

He has sailed into northern waters looking for new opportunities to make money and to explore more of the world.

CD is in the sig. and a PM to this character, or even better, Yurie Yileen, will get my attention if needed.

Don't talk ter me 'bout naval tradition; why, 'tis nowt but drink, whores 'n the lash!

Eric's CD
Nyxthia Calfuray
Inquisitive Regenade
Approved Character

Human, Hjoria

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2009, 03:47:57 AM »

My CD, as most, is in my signature. If you want to PM me, PM Seh'nara Celebrindal. :)

Overview
Nyxthia is a rebellious runaway-turned-mapmaker whose only goal is to... well, she doesn't really know yet. But! What she does know is that though the world out there is a tough one, she can handle it. But fair warning: try to order her around, and you'll be assaulted by her sharp tongue. And maybe even worse, if you make her black bear angry too. This girl just wants to sail through wherever she's at, and maybe get a real nice collections of maps while she's at it.

Tharoc Wargrider
Gadabout
Approved Character

Northern cookie nobbler

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2010, 04:14:01 AM »

You can PM me or Yahoo me (wargrider1450).

My CD is here Tharoc's CD

OVERVIEW

Having been raised by his orc father and elf mother to be accepting of all races, Tharoc set off in search of adventure soon after completing his tribal weapons training, leaving his parents and twin sister to look after the clans Warg farm.
Despite the deep respect he has for his parents and their wishes, as a 15 year old fully-battle ready orc (for the purposes of this story) he was keen to test his mettle against real enemies. After all, can't one can still give respect, even in the heat of battle?
He suffers from periods of severe mood swings, which sometimes result in him becoming almost intolerably energetic and excited, and at other times painfully sullen and untalkative. Whilst in the grip of one of these depressions, he can be a very dangerous character indeed, even to those who know him well.
His constant companion is Valkree, a female Vakran warg who chose him as her mount when he was a boy. They have been together ever since and are as devoted to each other as any husband and wife.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 04:27:27 AM by Tharoc Wargrider » Logged

I reject your reality and substitute my own - Adam Savage  Mythbusters

Ylaya
Temptress
Approved Character

Elf, Coór'hém

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2010, 06:42:59 AM »

Well you can PM me and here is my CD

Overview: Ylaya has and will always want to dominate those around her. As a member of the Coór'hém dark elves she is very attractive to say the least, decisive and manipulative. As an agent of foul craft she is often conniving, cruel and bitter. Still quite young and like all the Coór'hém shes sees herself as superior to all those around her, especially men.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 06:43:50 AM by Ylaya » Logged

Altario Shialt-eck-Gorrin
Adventurer
Admin

Human, Remusian

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2010, 01:09:49 PM »

I may be mistaken, Ylaya, but I do not remember you applying to join or being accepted.  Only thing I remember from you was your opinion that we should shut this story down.

Favorite Cartoon Quotes
"It was a dark and stormy night."  - Snoopy
"Ack!" - Bill the Cat
"I did not have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinski." - President Bill Clinton

My Character can be viewed @Angelina Jolie's house.  But knock first, in case I'm in my underwear.
Ylaya
Temptress
Approved Character

Elf, Coór'hém

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2010, 05:53:17 AM »

I may be mistaken, Ylaya, but I do not remember you applying to join or being accepted.  Only thing I remember from you was your opinion that we should shut this story down.

Yes, I will send u a PM and apply the proper way!

Athviaro Shyu-eck-Silfayr
Suahrd-fey-Whanno
Approved Character

Human, Remusian

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2010, 04:53:10 AM »

Hey guys,

Contact Info:
Email: Here
PM: This account (probably easier as it alerts my email anyway)

CD is in my signature, as with most.

Overview: A naturally talented youth, Athviaro joined the military, as all Remusian men must, at the age of 16. His talent was quickly recognised, and he became recognised as one of the, if not the, best swordsmen in Remusiat. He was promoted through the ranks quickly, and by the age of 20 had reached the heady heights of Dragguer, when the blade of an orc nearly severed his spinal cord, completely paralysing him from the hips downwards.

Athviaro

I warn you, if you bore me, I shall take my revenge -- JRR Tolkein

Athviaro Shyu-eck-Silfayr
Sekros Degrivok
Fearmonger
Approved Character

Orc, Chyrakisth

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2010, 04:41:21 PM »

You can PM me or email me at dylan_trex@yahoo.ca if you need to contact me.

My CD is also in my signature.

Overview: Sekros lives only to indulge himself in the pain of others, and strike fear into his victim's hearts. His hand is always guided by malicious and bloodthirsty intent and he believes others should either submit to him, or he has every right to make them his personal toys, to cripple and defile however he pleases. As a Chyrakisth he naturally seeks to cause destruction and the loss of his father at a somewhat early age, his mother even earlier age, and then his brother later in his life has made him very hostile towards others and bipolar.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[July 30, 2021, 06:05:42 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]

[October 05, 2020, 02:58:40 PM]