Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Vetting Process (The Palace Application Thread)  (Read 14539 times)
Ylaya
Temptress
Approved Character

Elf, Coór'hém

« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2010, 07:27:34 PM »

Good afternoon ladies,

It's been a full ten days, but I've received no messages, no conformations, and no information pertaining to what I should be doing. In short I'm inclined to believe that I'm on stand by until either Drea or Ylva decide to put me somewhere. If either of you could get back to me, it would be appreciated.

:Cár'scál Sae'llán:

Interesting character.

Ylva Rasmussan
Oddball Healer
Story Mod

Human, Murmillion.

« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2010, 08:36:39 AM »

Cár'scál Sae'llán,

I'm sorry but you're not on stand-by, as stated by Drea in their welcome message, this is a different type of story, we're not putting you anywhere, you choose, you can write your own storylines, You could immediatly start writing in the tavern if you like, or if you do want to be part of the Nermeran story, I can think up ways for your character to be involved, PM me for further details,

Ylva
Cár'scál Sae'llán
Windblade
Approved Character

Elf, Ylfferhim

« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2010, 08:20:44 PM »

Good morning Ylva,

I cry your pardon, and with that said will be contacting you. Thank you for clearing my confusion, it is very much appreciated.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 11:17:55 PM by Cár'scál Sae'llán » Logged

Zeiél só Avásh, Sae'llán
:Cór'raín fá Yln'fain'tir:
:Quarón Ecuá:
Cyradin Lawabel
Masterful Merchant
Approved Character

Human, Kyranian

« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2010, 10:26:36 PM »

Do you have room for a merchant and his nephew from far off Xaramon Province? We could deliver supplies to the different embassies, spread rumours and innuendo (some of which could even be true), provide transport to someone who needs to get out of town in a hurry and generally add to the mayhem in and around these parts.

From our CDs (our overviews to be precise) ...

Cyradin looked up to, admired and loved his older brother as he grew up. As an adolescent, he didn't feel this way about his sister-in-law, but in time similar feelings emerged for her. When his brother and sister-in-law died in an unfortunate fire at their farm, Cyradin felt his entire life had fallen to bits. He couldn't allow that to happen as he now had a nephew to look after. So now, his life, which had been relatively quiet and simply based on making as much profit as possible as quickly as possible, has become a lot more complicated as he has a nephew to care for while selling his merchandise.

Following the deaths of his parents in a fire, Raworaan was taken in by his uncle, Cyradin Lawabel. Exchanging the life of a farmer for that of a merchant was something done by Raworaan with great gusto, and the youth learnt to read, write and perform arithmatic, as well as other skills necessary for a successful merchant, provided his smart mouth doesn't get himself killed prior to the end of his adolescence.

If after reading through the CDs you'd like to have us join, we'd love to hear from you. Feel free to PM Cyradin for any further detail you might desire.

Cyradin Lawabel
Owner - Lawabel and Sons - Merchants
Offices in Naios, Marcogg and New Santhalos.

Chasing Rabbits!
Cyr's CD
Drea
Dangerous Doxy
Story Mod

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2010, 02:11:00 AM »

Welcome Cyradin.  Feel free to join our little story and bring along your nephew.  Take a look about and see what interests you, then we'll see what we can get set up for you. :)

Drea's CD

Honour is within you, and cannot be taken away by others.  Neither highborn Knights with hollow souls, or gossiping harpies can break your spirit unless you let them.- Drea
Cyradin Lawabel
Masterful Merchant
Approved Character

Human, Kyranian

« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2010, 04:37:04 AM »

Why thank you Drea, I'll be sure to do that ... I've got a couple of questions which I'll ask in the OOC thread so as to not clog up this thread too much :)

Chasing Rabbits!
Cyr's CD
Rellech Arnevahr
Aristocratic Ass
Story Mod

Human, Remusian

« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2010, 08:02:43 AM »

I have returned with the character I wish to join as. :)  I hope to create a plot filled Remusian embassy that will fit in with the two embassies already created by the you both.

Not all men are created equal.  Some are born with cunning, guile and the drive to rise above those around them.  I am such a man.- Rellech

Drea
Dangerous Doxy
Story Mod

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2010, 01:16:28 AM »

Since Ylva accepted you earlier, Rellech, welcome to the story.  We will work on getting you all the supplies you need to build your embassy.

Drea's CD

Honour is within you, and cannot be taken away by others.  Neither highborn Knights with hollow souls, or gossiping harpies can break your spirit unless you let them.- Drea
Thaelel Swordmar
Path Burner
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2010, 02:50:16 AM »

Now that I've been approved, I would like to ask if I can join Palace. Pretty please?

I would like him to join an embassy, possibly as an ambassador's personal guard, maybe the "Captain of Ambassador’s Personal Guard" as you suggested in the Palace Ads thread (if that post isn't too senior and hasn't been taken) or the guard of a target of an assassin. Maybe I could then follow the assassin after they have completed their "hit", and eavesdrop on their conversations, getting myself well and truly stuck in the complex plots of the palace. Just a few ideas.

Thanks

"Victory is reserved for those who are willing to pay its price."
- Sun Tzu

"Without Knowledge, Skill cannot be focused. Without Skill, Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength, Knowledge may not be applied."  
 -Alexander the Great

Thaelel Swordmar
Path Burner
Thaelel Swordmar
Path Burner
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2010, 09:42:28 PM »

*bump*

- Sun Tzu

"Without Knowledge, Skill cannot be focused. Without Skill, Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength, Knowledge may not be applied."  
 -Alexander the Great

Thaelel Swordmar
Path Burner
Drea
Dangerous Doxy
Story Mod

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2010, 10:20:34 PM »

Yes, you may join, Thaelel.  If you have ideas, please PM them to Ylva, Rellech or myself and we will see how best to integrate you into the story. :)

Drea's CD

Thaelel Swordmar
Path Burner
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2010, 11:08:03 PM »

Thanks very much!

- Sun Tzu

-Alexander the Great

Thaelel Swordmar
Path Burner
Azalahn
Dance of Sorrow
Mini-mod

Elf, Kaýrrhem

« Reply #57 on: May 09, 2010, 03:07:56 PM »

Any room for a retired Kayrrhem officer ?

Rellech Arnevahr
Aristocratic Ass
Story Mod

Human, Remusian

« Reply #58 on: May 16, 2010, 03:22:07 PM »

I'm sure there is room somewhere. :)

Read up and make a post introducing yourself somewhere. :)

Not all men are created equal.  Some are born with cunning, guile and the drive to rise above those around them.  I am such a man.- Rellech

Fox
Drifter
CD Mod

« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2010, 04:51:45 PM »

Don't suppose I might step in for a spin? :)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[July 30, 2021, 06:05:42 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]

[October 05, 2020, 02:58:40 PM]