Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Vetting Process (The Palace Application Thread)  (Read 14536 times)
Drea
Dangerous Doxy
Story Mod

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2010, 12:00:48 AM »

Of coarse, Jose. :)  Welcome.

Drea's CD

Honour is within you, and cannot be taken away by others.  Neither highborn Knights with hollow souls, or gossiping harpies can break your spirit unless you let them.- Drea
Leofric Crowder
Mysterious Ranger
Approved Character

Human, Centoraurian

« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2010, 05:43:12 PM »

Now that my character has been approved, would you be able to make some room somewhere for a mysterious Ranger? Let me know if I need to send you anything.
Velzanious Ghatzly
The Failed Alchemist
Approved Character

« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2010, 04:08:36 AM »

Velzanious Ghatzly the Third would like to take part of this story! Just be wary, he can sometimes be a bit too much to handle.

Ylva Rasmussan
Oddball Healer
Story Mod

Human, Murmillion.

« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2010, 05:35:00 AM »

Hey, Leofric, you're welcome abroad! Have you any idea where you'd like to write, or where you're ranger would work or fit in? Want to work with the old Guard? Or one of the embassies? It's a good idea to have a bit of think about how your character could fit into everything, have a read of all the threads and what other people are doing, PM Drea, me or Rellech if you want to join in one of our thread and have questions. Also if you have any plot ideas of your own, you're more than welcome to devise them! Read the intro thread for details, you can make you're own npcs, and borrow other ppl's npcs as long as you get their permission first!

And hello Velzan, our first gnome! : D As I just said to Leofric, PM me, Rell or Drea if want to enter a storyline, need any advice, or have any questions, If have ideas of own, re-read the intro thread for details but feel free run with them!
Petros Greenvale
Musical Mage
Approved Character

Elf, Aellenrhim

« Reply #64 on: May 24, 2010, 11:43:04 PM »

Ooooh, what a great story!!! Always love some juicy political scandal!!! heart  evil

Would it be alright if i joined you? Petros isn't that fun (until the third pint of ale) but perhaps one of the embassies would require a bard/scholar/mage in residence?  Big Grin

Cant wait to see where this go's!!!!

___________"In the pursuit of happiness,___________
 the difficulty lies in knowing when you have caught up."

Petros Greenvale
Glandiaer Silverwind
Sy Su
Approved Character

Elf, Tethinrhim

« Reply #65 on: May 25, 2010, 03:40:55 AM »

If it is still avalable would there be any room for an elf who can use a bow
Drea
Dangerous Doxy
Story Mod

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #66 on: May 29, 2010, 03:49:36 AM »

Yes, there is always room for more.  If you have ideas on where you would like to go, or plots you might be able to add, please, PM myself or Rellech or Ylva and let us know so we can accommodate you anyway we can. :)

Petros, I would very much like you to to join the Vardynn embassy.  I might have a place for you.

Drea's CD

Honour is within you, and cannot be taken away by others.  Neither highborn Knights with hollow souls, or gossiping harpies can break your spirit unless you let them.- Drea
Rellech Arnevahr
Aristocratic Ass
Story Mod

Human, Remusian

« Reply #67 on: May 30, 2010, 04:42:09 AM »

So, drafting is permitted.  Okay, Jose, I think I have a role for you, if you are up for it.  Talk to me in private for details. :D

Not all men are created equal.  Some are born with cunning, guile and the drive to rise above those around them.  I am such a man.- Rellech

Ílarolén'yliás (Drustai)
Fallen Hero
Mini-mod

Gray Elf, Kaýrrhem

« Reply #68 on: May 30, 2010, 06:43:08 AM »

So, drafting is permitted.  Okay, Jose, I think I have a role for you, if you are up for it.  Talk to me in private for details. :D

I actually already had an idea, just hadn't gotten around to post yet.

Getting on msn though so maybe we can merge the two. :)

-Jose

Aster
The Blind Minstrel
Approved Character

Dwarf, Kiingerim

« Reply #69 on: July 30, 2010, 04:21:07 PM »

Hi can I join, this story looks fun!

Leif Terskun
Golden Wordsmith
Mini-mod

Human, Avennorian

« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2010, 03:57:44 AM »

Hi all,

I actually created Leif with the intention of winding up here, but events conspired, as they have a habit of doing, and so I am writing my application letter rather later than planned - in fact, a full month and a half since titling. Anyhow, I would be overjoyed to join this story, and I think that as I only really know anything about the Remusians I may, with Rellech's permission, join that embassy. (If you wish, we can have a big argument about that, because I doubt the Remusians will be too happy with a confirmed non-killer).

Anyway, I will post my Overview to give you a flavour of the Golden Wordsmith, and then a link to my full CD if I manage to pique your collective interest.

Leif grew up wanting desperately to be a warrior, and moved from his little village on the banks of the Olantani river, Aesthran to Marcogg in order to realise that dream. However, when he arrived and applied for such a post, he was persuaded into following the path of words rather than that of swords.

I await your decision with bated breath.

Leif Terskun

Words not Swords

Words convey knowledge; knowledge is power; thus power lies in words
Leif Terskun
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[July 30, 2021, 06:05:42 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]