Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Kann Day II, Sundrown  (Read 18485 times)
Zarkin Talker
Horse Trainer
Approved Character

Human, Centoraurian

« Reply #165 on: November 26, 2010, 10:51:27 AM »

"Ylaya and Ergolach, I do not wish to converse with you two for the rest of the day, and Ylaya I noticed that your hand is on your small dagger, if you even pull it out of its sheith I will call the guards" Zarkin said with frustration as he got up and purposly knocked over Ylaya's drink as it splattered all over her. "Oops, clumsy me" Zarkin said walking over to the bar.

A true warrior lies within the heart, not the blade!
- Zarkin Talker
Ylaya
Temptress
Approved Character

Elf, Coór'hém

« Reply #166 on: November 26, 2010, 08:08:10 PM »

Finally he would leave them thought Ylaya as he spoke...

"Ylaya and Ergolach, I do not wish to converse with you two for the rest of the day, and Ylaya I noticed that your hand is on your small dagger, if you even pull it out of its sheith I will call the guards"

...and how did he notice that? she wondered as her hand left the hilt of her blade under her cloak. Ha, as if I would use it hear anyway she thought as he frustratingly got up off the table. Suddenly Ylaya's drink spilled over the table, the liquid splashing and running off the edge over her cloak and legs underneath.

What? How dare he do that she thought as she stood up immediately looking down at the mess that bastard had just caused. Her mouth opened in shock and anger before she held her wet cloak up and sent a scowl in Zarkin's general direction. He dare to defile an assassin... she thought.

...well he will pay for this with this life she concluded sitting back down and cross her legs and arms...though she had to keep her composure, there was still Ergolach sitting next to her.

"Such a rude person..." she said

"...look at the mess he has caused." she added looking down seeing the ale stains everywhere. She then gathered herself up and looked at Ergolach.

"You want to get out this place..." she said as she produced the keys to the room she had purchased not too long ago.

"...let's not let that thug get any satisfaction from this" she added as she took his hand.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 08:09:53 PM by Ylaya » Logged

Ergolach Flowerdew
Erratic Bard
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #167 on: November 28, 2010, 02:07:53 AM »

When Mallayn stands up to leave, Ergolach shrugs his shoulders, smiles at her and says: "Well, madame, I hope to talk to you again." After that he shortly looks at Ylaya to see if there are some signs of jealousy on her face. This really starts to get boring. Zarkin's drivel is no longer amusing and...
Ergolach yawns and looks at Mallayn as he wants to let Zarkin and Ylaya quarrel without his participation. However, there is a moment which catches Ergolach's attention. A dagger? Very interesting indeed. But 'tis mayhap also a reason to be afraid. But how did he notice that? It does not seem to be just another symptom of his dull paranoia. After a few moments, Zarkin stands up and knocks over Ylaya's glass. As he is leaving, Ergolach shouts to him: "I thought you were a better man, Zarkin Talker!" Then he turns to Ylaya and says: "He is nothing but an artless codpiece. Do not think about him." He smiles but he doesn't try to help Ylaya in any way. Then Ylaya takes out the key and speaks...

It seems a little bit that 'tis her who is a winner in this game. I do not know why. She seems to be quite powerful and it looks like she is going to get what she wants. 'Tis of course good... as long as 'tis the same thing that I want to get. She is too strong, there is power in her eyes. Power is always dangerous. But 'tis impossible to be afraid of danger with a sensuous touch. I have to follow her guardedly, iwis.

He gently caresses Ylaya's hand and says: "Aye, let us go."

Ergolach Flowerdew ['ɛɾɡolax 'flʌuəɾdjʉ]
Ylaya
Temptress
Approved Character

Elf, Coór'hém

« Reply #168 on: November 28, 2010, 05:47:36 AM »

Ylaya's felt his hand caress hers and her partially seen face displayed a playful smile as he gave his response...the response was what she wanted. Now she had leave to let desire and passion run away freely with her newest companion and her eyes glanced at him with intent to make this a devilishly pleasurable experience. With haste, not wanting to lose the mood, she took his hand and she led him through the door to the stairs and then sent him up the stairs.

I wonder how he will react when he sees me without this old cloak. she wondered with excitement.

As Ergolach plodded up the stairs she sent a glance around the tavern...she had got what she wanted...that was all that mattered. She then shut the door and almost danced up the stairs towards her room. As she met the top of the stairs he turned to face her. Her hands with delicacy then went either side of his shoulders and she manoeuvred him to the door almost slamming him against it...this was furious passion. Whilst delivering a kiss to his lips with his head against the door one of her hands descended to put the key in the lock. It clicked as their lips parted.

"So, have you ever…laid your eyes on an elf before my budding…strong…musician" she said alluringly as she slowly manoeuvred him through the entrance into her bedroom.

Galein
Short-Sized Cook
Story Mod

Dwarf, Mitharim

« Reply #169 on: November 28, 2010, 08:24:35 AM »

Jynée

Jynée woke with a start as there was a very loud thump on the wall. She glanced around the room looking for the source. When she saw nothing she started to mumble to herself. "Wha' nos' lud nos' Wha' was nos'?" she said quietly at first. Then she kept repeating it, getting louder with each repetition. Soon she was yelling at the top of her lungs.

She stumbled out of the bed and tried to walk to the door. She stumbled halfway there and fell into a chair. "Hragúr!," she yelled, "Lud nos'!"

Hragnúr

Hragnúr sighed as she watch Bwarth sulking in the corner. She glanced around the room, watching as a cloaked figure walked up the stairs with a man. Everyone else around the room was enjoying themselves. She turned back to Galein and right as she was about to speak she heard a voice from upstairs becoming louder and louder. "Wha' nos' lud nos' Wha' was nos'?"

She knew who it was and starting running up the stairs as the voice became louder. She saw a door close, but that wasn't where she was heading. She went straight to her mother's room. Hragnúr had her hand on the door when she heard the scrap of a chair and then,"Hragúr! Lud nos'!"

Hragnúr rushed into the room, already speaking soothing words. She didn't know what she was saying, nor did she really care. She knew the sound was all that mattered to her mother.

Galein

The voice from upstairs grew louder and louder. She sighed as she watch Hragnúr run up the stairs. She met eyes with her sisters and gave them a nod. They all knew what they had to do. She turned back to the elf at the counter and saw another woman was standing next to her. "Please excuse the yelling. Hragnúr's mother is mixed up in her head. I hope it doesn't cause either of you too much trouble. If you need anything else just ask."

She then walked over to the table with a human, and elf, and hobbit. She repeated the message about Jynée. She waited to see if they needed anything else served, hoping to keep them happy and help them not be bothered by Jynée.

Gapad

Before the orc could make his way to Thorin, the voice came from above. She knew the orc would be wondering and quickly said, "Sorry about that, Hragúr's mother, Jynée, is ill." Gapad began to think of what could have startled Jynée to the point of yelling this early in the morning.

Gadaser

Gadaser heard the voice yelling and set down what she was cooking. She quickly walked outside to see her sisters already explaining to some of the customers. The only ones who weren't being told were Thorin and another dwarf. Thorin knew of Jynée and her issues. She caught his eye and gave a slight nod, to make sure he knew what was happening.

Seeing no one else that didn't know, she made her way to the stairs and started to walk up them slowly. She knew Jynée was unstable at the moment and the slightest disturbance could set her off again. She continued toward the room, trying to make as little noise as possible.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 10:20:41 AM by Thorin Broadfist » Logged

Ridgen Sú'ufanán
Mindweaver
Mini-mod

Random person ^^

Homepage
« Reply #170 on: November 28, 2010, 12:49:58 PM »

Waiting for Leif's answer, Ridgen was deep in thought, gazing at his now-empty glass when another dwarven lady approached their table, apologizing for the noise that he had vaguely heard a moment ago. Then she proceeded to ask whether there were anything that any of the three would like to order.

"Ah, yes. May I please have this glass refilled, miss dwarf?" Ridgen indicated the glass that he had been staring at. Taking out a san, he slid it towards the dwarf.

"Everything is a game - some people just don't realise that."
                                                                       - Ridgen Sú'ufanán
Ergolach Flowerdew
Erratic Bard
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #171 on: November 28, 2010, 10:27:35 PM »

Ergolach doesn't protest in any way when he is led to the stairs and when Ylaya makes him to go up. Then, as she slams him agains the door and kisses him passionately, he tilts his head and kisses her back with the same passion and he caresses her hips.

Then she unlocks the door. "Nay," Ergolach answers Ylaya's question. Usually he likes to use three words where others would use only one but now he almost isn't albe to speak.

But then something breaks this atmosphere... annoying yelling with ridiculous accent. Ergolach smiles softly at Ylaya and then he changes totally for a few moments, when he turns and shouts in the approximate direction of this annoyance:

"Silence, you there! Some of us are trying to couch here!"

Then he turns to Ylaya again, smiles apologetically and walks into the room where he promptly starts to unbutton his shirt.

Ylaya
Temptress
Approved Character

Elf, Coór'hém

« Reply #172 on: November 28, 2010, 11:41:25 PM »

So passive and almost hypnotized he seemed to her eyes as she watched him unbutton his shirt. As for the shouting before, she ignored it...it was nothing but a distraction that failed to distract. For her eyes were focused on his as his were focused on hers...they could simply not "drift" away.

As silence then returned to her room she answered his "Nay" with words and then action.

"Well..." she said acknowledging his answer, followed by his annoyance and then his apologetic smile.

"...perhaps you should bare witness to the purity and perfection of what your human eyes but now look upon" she said as her hand sunk to the string that held up her cloak.

Then as he stood there, she let her long cloak slide off her slender form...for too long had it seeked to hide the beauty she held underneath it. Now it seemed as time if time stood still. In her scantily clad wardrobe she was the object of desire and her attractiveness was a testament to her race. Then with a delicate hand she unstrapped the armour around her eminent and tempting black stockings below that held tight from toe to very high on her thigh. Then followed a sudden clank as her armour fell to the wooden floor...she was now almost "defenceless".

With little effort she then placed herself at the edge of bed, eyes still fixed on his and waited. Following this action her arms took position behind her on the soft sheets as one of her legs crossed the other so elegantly. She sat there with her empowering stance as her eyes intoxicated him and drew his gaze.  

"Come to me..." she said softly in an enticing, alluring and seductive manner.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 11:43:06 PM by Ylaya » Logged

Ergolach Flowerdew
Erratic Bard
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #173 on: November 29, 2010, 12:19:26 AM »

Ergolach watches Ylaya with strong arousal in his eyes. He tries to enjoy every single move she makes as he takes off his shirt and throws it on the floor to his bag, cloak and lute. The shirt is followed by the belt, rapier and dagger. Ergolach stares at Ylaya's body and doesn't say a word.

Now I have won the most prodigious price and at the same time I have lost the game. Whatever the game was, I am discomfited. Discomfited but verily happy indeed.

Ergolach briefly kisses Ylaya's foot and then he sits to her on the bed and kisses her lips and caresses her shoulders with enormous excitement...

Ylaya
Temptress
Approved Character

Elf, Coór'hém

« Reply #174 on: November 29, 2010, 01:20:49 AM »

Ylaya merely let him come at her with his gaze fixed on her. The kiss delivered to her foot made her tingle for her pointy ears pricked a little with arousal. As they fell back onto the bed she bit her lip and smiled out of an eagerness to begin and let their passion run wild...how naughty was he going is he going to get? she wondered.

Is he as naughty as me?

Things then took care of themselves as the two enjoyed each other's company. He began by taking the reins, but she soon took them off him as a few more pieces of clothing descended to the wooden floor.

'And then with passion and desire the two took to each other with an urge to gratify their lust, the most violent appetite in all creatures'

Phlegah Sphirn
Crafty Spellcrafter
Approved Character

Orc, Volkek-Oshra

« Reply #175 on: November 29, 2010, 10:35:39 AM »

Gapad

Gapad was watching the argument intently. She knew what problems Bwarth could cause and hoped it was diverted. As he stormed off to a corner of the room, she became aware of her surroundings. Right beside her at the bar was an orc! Gapad jumped a little at the sight, startled by the sudden appearance of somethings she wasn't expecting.'How long has it been standing there?' she thought. She couldn't tell whether it was a male or female orc, but it seemed peaceful, and even had a pet cat sitting on its lap.

It spoke in a deep voice, though not as deep as a male, saying, "I'm looking for a smith. Specifically a Thorin Broadfist. Would he be in here at the moment. I have a job I need to get done and I'm willing to pay well for it."

Gapad put on a smile and said, "Thorin is here somewhere..." she paused as she looked around the room. "Ah! Right over there. Would you like a drink to go join them with?" She asked as she pointed toward Thorin.

"I would like a drink," Phlegah replied, and, remembering the arguments earlier, decided on something non-alcoholic and added, "I need to keep a clear head for my dealings later today. Medlarfizz or some other kind of non-alcoholic drink would be a preference. Oh, and a bowl of milk for Pai'Orin would also be appreciated, ma'am dwarf."

She was about to move towards Thorin, causing Pai'Orin to look up at her with eyes that seemed to say 'must you move?' when someone calling out from above, together with a variety of other noises occurred. Pao'Orin jumped down from Phlegah's lap to the ground, and then tried to bury her way under Phlegah's robe. Pai'Orin managed to knock Phlegah's robe in such a way that the hood was knocked, revealing her orcen features to all in the room. whether it was her tusks and sharp gleaming teeth, her snout like nose, or hte ears that were pointed like an elf's or larger like those of an orc. She had hair just on her head, which is a brown, a dark deep brown, darker even than her skin. A necklace was around her neck, with a golden amulet inlaid with a large red ruby. Phlegah reached up with her hands to her head to return the hood to cover her face, but she dropped them almost immediately and her red eyes seemed to become brighter, more intense. She sighed, and said, "I'm sorry, I don't mean to cause trouble. I suspected I'd get a negative reaction for being an orc in dwarf caverns here in the Mithral Mountains, although I wanted to see if the rumours of this place from my friends among the Zirghurim was true, that these caverns are an excellent example of dwarven skillfulness and ingenuity, and much more impressive than the catacombs back home. I am pleased to say that he was correct."

Now that Phlegah was standing, it could be seen that she was quite tall, and as the light caught her belt buckle, the coat of arms of the Volkek-Oshra could be seen, if anyone knew what that meant.

Gapad

Before the orc could make his way to Thorin, the voice came from above. She knew the orc would be wondering and quickly said, "Sorry about that, Hragúr's mother, Jynée, is ill." Gapad began to think of what could have startled Jynée to the point of yelling this early in the morning.

"I am happy to leave if you think my presence here is upsetting your inn. I needed to get my metal crafting tools repaired and I was told that Thorin would be able to do it for me," Phlegah said, hoping that she wouldn't have to leave and try to find another smith.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 10:49:41 AM by Phlegah Sphirn » Logged

Don't burn yourself ... that's MY job!
Phle's CD
Thorin Broadfist
Lonely Smith
Story Mod

Dwarf, Mitharim

« Reply #176 on: November 29, 2010, 10:45:29 AM »

"Yes I think some fresh air would be good, besides I have to make sure that Hero hasn't done anything" Thorin saw Aster take something from his belt and attach it to Tiffan's collar. "Aye." But before Thorin had a chance to stand up, he heard a voice call out, "I'm looking for a smith. Specifically a Thorin Broadfist. Would he be in here at the moment. I have a job I need to get done and I'm willing to pay well for it."

Thorin was flabbergasted, never before had he had someone call for his trade by name. "Now where in the blazes did he come from?" As he looked back to where the voice came from he heard Gapad tell the man, who Thorin now noticed was actually a woman, where he was seated and asked if she wanted a drink. He would've sat down had he not already been sitting, now slightly less comfortable than before. As he turned back towards Aster he heard the now familiar voice of Jynée shouting up a storm and glanced over quickly enough to spot Hragnúr rushing up the stairs. Thorin was still amazed at the proficiency of the dwarven sisters at how quickly they could relate the problems of Hragnúr's mother to patrons so they wouldn't be disturbed. He noticed Gadaser had given him a slight nod, to which he nodded back and gave an explanation, a shorter version of what the sisters were saying, to Aster.

He sighed a little before taking a rather large gulp of his ale. Turning towards the woman seeking his skills as a smith, he started to say "I am over here-" but before he could finish speaking he saw the hood of her cloak fall. Thorin's eyes widened noticeably that even Bwarth could have seen them had he been looking from his corner. "By the Stone! An orc! Here? Asking for me? Now this is a strange day indeed." Gathering his wits about him he stood and continued, "I am over here miss. I'm sorry ta say you've caught me on not the best of days, but I'll try ta help in anyway I can. After waiting for the orc mistress to make her way over, he asked more quitely, "Now what might it be ya need my skills fer?"

I am a blacksmith, nothing more, nothing less.
-Thorin Broadfist
Kareesh Valendar
Hatred's Fury
CD Mod

Elf, Arthyron

Homepage
« Reply #177 on: November 29, 2010, 11:01:54 AM »

"I still don't like yer kind, never have and never will. But I do admit yer parents do sound more fit to live than most elves. Does that suffice Galein?"

Kareesh's eyes flashed. It wasn't enough to satisfy her, but she relented. He seemed to want to cause no more trouble and even skulked away to a corner. The other elf who had joined the argue turned and went back to his previous conversation. Kareesh felt....lonely? She would never admit it to anyone, but she almost enjoyed the companionship she felt for that one moment. The fire in her eyes calmed down and she started to notice more of the other patrons of the tavern.

The female dwarf who had waited on her earlier gave her an apologetic smile. "Sorry, he is hardly ever sober. I hope the food makes up for any problems he caused with you. I'll just have Bwarth pay for it later, so no cost to you." She laid the 10 sans Kareesh had given her earlier back upon the table. Kareesh gave a slight nod of thanks as she grabbed the coins and placed them back in her coin purse.

She walked over to her chair and sat down in front of the taenish which had been placed at her place during the "discussion". Getting ready to eat, Kareesh noticed a human sit down next to her.

"Excuse me, ma'am, but I feel that I am no longer welcome at my table. May I join you here and perhaps converse?"

Kareesh glanced at the woman and gave her a once over. She appeared to be very homely. There was nothing about her which would make her stand out in the street. Yet, Kareesh made a point of making note of the details. One can never be too careful...

"Of course," Kareesh responded with a small smile. "This is an open bar. I can see no reason why you wouldn't be welcome here. As for conversation....well, anything would be better than speaking to that brutish dwarf." Her eyes flashed towards the corner again, but it was only for a moment.

A sudden noise made Kareesh's ears prick up.  A loud screaming coming from one of the rooms upstairs. Kareesh couldn't make out quite what words were coming out. One of the dwarfs came by and said, "Please excuse the yelling. Hragnúr's mother is mixed up in her head. I hope it doesn't cause either of you too much trouble. If you need anything else just ask."

That would explain the screaming...

Galein
Short-Sized Cook
Story Mod

Dwarf, Mitharim

« Reply #178 on: December 06, 2010, 06:28:21 AM »

Galein

"Ah, yes. May I please have this glass refilled, miss dwarf?" The elf said. He slid a san out of his pocket and set it on the table. "Of course. I'll be right back with that sir." Galein made her way back to the kitchen a poured another glass of water for the elf.

As she made her way back to the table, she looked around to see if anyone was disturbed by Jynee. Everyone seemed to have hardly noticed, which made Galein relax a little. The yelling from above had stopped soon after it started.

She set the glass on the table and took the san with a smile. "Feel free to grab any of us if you need anything else."

Hragnúr

Her mother quieted once Hragnúr was there. She was still mumbling to her self, though this was something Hragnúr was used to. She just led her mother back to her bed, and laid her down. Then a voice from the hallway yelled, "Silence, you there! Some of us are trying to couch here!"

Hragnúr knew her mother could be annoying, but this infuriated her. Someone shouting at a defenseless woman who wasn't even in her right mind was just wrong. Her mother started to yell again, but Hragnúr quickly quieted her. Once her mother had relaxed again, she stood up. Turning around she saw Gadaser.

Gapad

"I would like a drink," the orc said. "I need to keep a clear head for my dealings later today. Medlarfizz or some other kind of non-alcoholic drink would be a preference. Oh, and a bowl of milk for Pai'Orin would also be appreciated, ma'am dwarf." Gapad nodded and went into the kitchen to pour the milk into a bowl. Setting the bowl down and grabbing a glass, she also poured out the last of the Meldarfizz. 'I'll have to have Hragnúr start some more of this brewing.' she thought.

Walking out she saw the hood had been taken off the orc, showing all the features. The orc was walking toward Thorin, who had a very surprised look on his face. Gapad had seen an orc rarely, and couldn't take her eyes of it. She carried the bowl and drink to Thorin's table and set it there.

Gapad smiled and then walked back to the bar. From there she continued to watch the orc, fascinated.

Gadaser

The voice from across the hall disappeared without another sound. The yelling upset Gadaser, but she kept quiet. She stepped into Jynee's room and shut the door. 'Is there anything I can do? she thought to herself. Deciding against it, she leaned on the wall. She would help if the need arised. At the moment Jynee had returned back to her calm state.

Hragnúr stood up, looking noticeably angry. Gadaser knew it was because of the voice. She shook her head and said quietly, "Not now. Wait until tonight before you bring it up with anyone, it will only cause trouble." She opened the door for Hragnúr and went back to her original silence. 'When we find the owner to the voice, we can then decide what to do.'

Phlegah Sphirn
Crafty Spellcrafter
Approved Character

Orc, Volkek-Oshra

« Reply #179 on: December 06, 2010, 05:43:52 PM »

Phlegah

Phlegah nodded her thanks to the female dwarf who had pointed Thorin out to her, and she slowly made her way to him, aware of the many eyes on her, and the opportunity for trouble should she make the wrong move here. Phlegah had begun hissing and continued her attempt to bury her way under Pai'Orin's robe, but with limited success.

He started saying something to her, which was cut off when he saw the look on his face. Confusion ... Concern ... Wonder ... all of that and more, exactly what it was wasn't exactly clear to the mageling, but it was there on the face of Thorin. After a few moments, he continued, "I am over here miss. I'm sorry ta say you've caught me on not the best of days, but I'll try ta help in anyway I can.

As she reached Thorin's side, he spoke again to her in a much quieter tone of voice, saying, "Now what might it be ya need my skills fer?"

She smiled at him, showing the teeth and fangs of her race, in what she hoped would be taken as a friendly smile, even as the female dwarf who had served her earlier brought out a glass of Meldarfizz for her and a bowl of milk for Pai'Orin. Paying for both items, Phlegah said, "and if Thorin and his companion would like a further drink, bring it to them, I'll shout the drinks for the two of them."

Turning to Thorin, Phlegah said, "my name is Phlegah Sphirn, I am of the Volkek Oshra, from the catacombs beneath far off Ximax. My trade is that of a crafter of jewellery of various kinds. My skills in fire magic are designed to assist me in that trade. On my recent travels to sell the products of both myself and the master of my trade, some of my tools were broken. Given that you are a blacksmith, I was hoping you could repair my tools for me. I'll make it worth your while, of course."

Pai'Orin
'Noise, lots of noise' Pai'Orin thought as the short two leg with hair on her face spoke to her servant. Pai'Orin was frightened of the noise, and dove for the protection of the fur that her servant put on herself, she knocked part of of the furr off her servant's head, and Pai'Orin could now see her servant's lovely teeth. Why her servant didn't like to show off her teeth, Pai'Orin didn't know, because she thought that her servant had fine teeth.

Pai'Orin watched from where she was, as her servant reached up with her front two paws to return her fur to cover her head, but then dropped the paws to her side once more.Then, her servant was picking Pai up, and taking her across the room, where there were lots of two legged, some with fur on their faces, and some without, but none of them looking exactly like her servant.

Then, her servant was stopping in front of a table with two short two legs with fur on their faces, just as the two legged who Pai's servant was talking to brought out a bowl and a glass.Pai'Orin's servant put Pai'Orin on the ground and then put the bowl on the ground. Milk! The bowl had milk in it! Pai'Orin was so pleased to see that she had milk that she settled down in front of it, and tested it with her tongue and smelled it with her nose. She began lapping it up. So focussed was she on the milk, that Pai didn't even pay any attention to the scent of Tiffan that was being brought to her nose by the air. Contented, Pai'Orin began to purr..
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 05:45:33 PM by Phlegah Sphirn » Logged

Don't burn yourself ... that's MY job!
Phle's CD
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[July 23, 2019, 07:02:29 PM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:23 PM]

[August 01, 2018, 03:13:13 PM]

[June 19, 2018, 12:49:51 PM]

[April 28, 2018, 03:44:22 AM]