Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: So Orril Miés'efér (Ready for title!!!l)  (Read 23745 times)
Vesk Lyricahl
Woeful Rover
Approved Character

Human, Eyelian

« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2006, 06:40:23 AM »

Quote:
I don’t like to use full beard, having care to shave myself when it starts to appear.
Orril, elves can't grow beards, so your char won't have anything to shave!:lol  

so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2006, 09:30:23 AM »

Sorry, I didn't know that :rollin  thanks for telling me:)  

In this world the only thing that is always true is that everything changes, moves and tears apart, to latter return in a neverending dance inspired in the movement of wind. ~ So Orril Miés'éfer, Sky Tower Apprentice
so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2006, 12:46:23 PM »

Well, Someone that have an idea of what could happen in 350 years in a magic school? really, I don't have any ideas of what I should put in that part (magic) so let me know, I have to put something like spells I know? or I have to put the masters that taught me? let me know, because it wasn't my idea, and as far I have seen, no indications of it in any place.
Thanks people ;)  

In this world the only thing that is always true is that everything changes, moves and tears apart, to latter return in a neverending dance inspired in the movement of wind. ~ So Orril Miés'éfer, Sky Tower Apprentice
Twén Aråerwén
Death's Mistress
Approved Character

Elf, Ifer’hém

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2006, 05:57:23 AM »

Hiya So Orril Miés'efér! Welcome to Santharia. A listing of your spells is not necessary but an overview would be useful. The link to my CD is in my signature, it has a basic Magic Section for you to look at. Mind you it is a bit outdated but it may be useful in a write up of your own.

As for 350 years of training in the arcane I would have to say. There is alot to be written about, but it is specific to how you see your character. So would be defined by your own imagination and creativity.

~Bows gracefully and departs~

(¯`·._†he §pe££ ƒe££ Üpon the Çrowd £ike a Ðragon, Åncient and ƒu££ oƒ Ðeath._.·´¯) Twen Araerwen

•º•The spell fell upon the crowd like a dragon, •º•
•º•ancient and full of death.•º•
_.·´¯) Twén Aråerwén's CD(¯`·._
so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2006, 10:50:23 AM »

Hooo O_o your character is great, it clarified many questions :)   Thanks.
but theres still one question, I have reached the level 6? or I'm still in level 5? since I'm older than the level 6, but not in appearance, and in skills and training I'm older too with 42 years. thanks

Edited by: so orril miesefer at: 2/7/06 3:03 am

Marvin Cerambit
Carvin' Marvin
Approved Character

Orc, Gob-Oc

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2006, 11:42:23 PM »

• Personality
I’m a calm person,...

• History
I was born in O'kroi'parda'ael ("The Everlasting War in the West") We moved when I was 6 years old to Avá’ewelín (“beauty of life”) were my grandpa suggested to my family to stay, All these places are cities or towns in the Shaded forest.
After some years there I started to interest in magic, but since I didn’t liked the destructive power of fire, and don’t have affinity with it, I chose the wind. That happened one day when I was almost 21 years old, when I was seeing the famous botanical garden in the center of the city when I heard a whisper in my ear “come with us”, I looked around but saw no people, few minutes passed when again a heard the wispers, it sayd now "come to Ximax, we are waiting for you" again I looked around, and then I saw a woman, she was prety, and walked with such light and grace that I couldn't do more than see she, she got close to me and wispered "the wind is waiting for you, in Ximax, you're going to se me there" and as she apeared she slowly faded in the air. How does this happen? Who's the woman? Why does she talk to him? It makes little sense to me. that afternoon my grandpa asked me about going to Ximax I replayed happily “yes I’m going”. I packed all my things and went with my grandpa, who send me to Ximax.

My journey begun in river, going all the way down Luquador River, until the Worldquest, resting in one village, at the next day we started going down to the Sea of tears, stoping many times in the way.
After three days we reached the Sea of tears, we changed from the river ship to an ocean ship, and started my ocean journey.
five days in the sea passed, the third we where attacked by pirates, and a miracle happened, a mysterious thunderstorm hited? the pirate ship, but still some pirates reached our ship and tried to control it. They where defeated, but that expirence make me more unconfident from the people.
At the fifth day we did land on Thysland, where I bought a pair of daggers, and stayed three months to lear how to use them.
Time passed in Thysland, but I heard and saw the woman again, so we continued our way, now to the south, ten days in roads passed befor Hort, we rested two days.
After the two days, we entered in the Shivering Woods, where I heard the wispers again. Few time passed before we reached Ximax, from there I went first to the Valgure's Magical Emporium to bought all the thinks I could need, and after that I went to the Academy.
When I started I had some problems, like vanishing some parts only, reflecting what I was thinking... thinks like that. Explain this a little better. Not everyone will know you're talking about spells.

• Magic
I studied in Ximax, in the wind school, becoming very good with spells like clap of thunder and static trap, preferring the attack over defense. In my scholar years I become famous among my class for the most accurate clap of thunder and the longest walk in the air done by a newbie.
Define newbie.
What made me choose the wind? There's a chain of reasons, I hate the fire, uncontrolable and unpredictable, unstable but beautiful, I can't stand the destruction hiden in it. The Earth and water are not my elements, and the wind... well, the wind is other story, since I have memory I dreamed to soar the sky, later, I started to hear and see a woman, that told me to go to wind school.
I got graduated one year ago, now I'm thinking seriusly on continue with my studies by miself or seek a mentor, maybe I will go in a journey for the hidden knowledge, let's say that I'm going where the wind gides me.

I picked out a few errors, but there are probably more. I just added a free spellchecker to my sig. You could use that one if you don't have Word or equivalent.

As for your question: it's up to you to pick your level. Six is the maximum, but you can be five if you wish. All you need to do is include the needed years to reach the level.

Marvin Cerambit ~ Do not tease my Warg, because you are crunchy and tasteful

Need help with your new Character?
~> Click Here <~

Edited by: Marvin Cerambit  at: 2/8/06 3:43 pm

~> Click Here <~
so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2006, 08:04:23 AM »

Wow, thanks Marvin, I'm going to check all now... I'm going to correct the mistakes and correct the history too.
Thanks again ;)  

Neiavrine
Sinister Beauty
Approved Character

Orc, Chyrakisth

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2006, 11:01:23 AM »

Post when you have done all the corrections, and i will look through it again.

-Ne'iav'rine-

She is suddenly a whirlwind of graceful death. Where there was once a steel monolith, there is now an eruption of violence and wrath. Her singing blades rend the stale air with their battle cries, as sirens they call to those who dare stand before her. Her blood is molten hate, and it churns in her veins like the rage of the gods. There is no mercy, there is no forgiveness, there is only salvation through shed blood. Fountains of sand meet her every movement, dance beside her as a partner to her power. Ne'iav'rine's prowess seems almost supernatural; as if even the earth applauded her ability with a display of divine preportions.

-Ne'iav'rine
so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2006, 01:25:23 PM »

Well, as far as I can see (that is no farer than my nose) it's ready, I made the corections, both with the computer and with dictionary in hand.
I assume that I'm ready for a title :D , but if you see something wrong again, just point me where I'm going to use the erase button and the lots of letters :rollin  

Pikel Thunderstone
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2006, 04:14:23 PM »

Hi Orril

OK first off. Grammar. Make sure your grammar is quite a bit better than it is. I know English is not your first language, and it is harder for you, but you will be posting in english, so you should get the grammar down now, in the CD.

Your tribes: The format of your CD makes it difficult, but The Aellenrhim generally do not allow people in their forests, and thus, i find it extremely unlikely that they would amte with an Injerin, unless you explain it a little more fully.

Quote:
My biggest strength is my willpower, once I propose something I will do it at the price it cost. Another strength is my focus, once focused in something I won’t leave it. And my last strength is my speed, if I’m afraid or intimidated I will run away faster than a wink. My wind magic helps in many occasions, as I’m good with it, but especially good with offensive spells. The daggers are my weapon, I’m not so good with them, but neither bad to say, just know how to use them.
b) Weaknesses
My biggest weakness is my honor sense, it gets me in many problems, and only because I try to defend what I believes is right. Other of my weakness is my lack of physical resistance; I can run fast, but for short periods of time, after I will need rest invariably. Other weakness is my curiosity, which gets me in troubles as often as my honor. Another weakness is that if I get angry, I will be hard to calm down again. Also I’m not very muscular to say, so I’m not very good handling big things (such a long sword) nor heavy ones (another reason to chose wind magic).

It would seem to me that you are quite overpowered, for most of your weaknesses can be stated as strengths as well I.e. the curiousity gets you in trouble, but it helps to learn, and you can run fast (a strength) but only for a short time. also, inability to use swords is not a weakness. Coupled with the strenght of magic and basic weapon knowledge, i think the character could use some toning down.

Explain the familiars more. How did you come to be in possession of them, what are their personalities, what is your relationship with them

In your magic, you state that you reach sphere three. Graduates of level six have not been taught sphere 3, so you will have to change it (sphere three is restricted for Characters)

Keep up the good work buddy :thumbup

We are the music makers, and we are the Dreamers of Dreams.
- Ode, Arthur O’Shaughnessy

so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2006, 06:54:23 AM »

Ups... I thinked that the sphere three was from level six to level 12... Ok, I'm going to corect it :D

Can anyone help me with weakness?, I'm not so good to think about them.
Let me think about family, maybe a buissnes got my father there, or maybe my mother went out of the forest in a journey, or maybe...:idea  Yay, maybe they meet in Ximax.
Yes I think they are going to be mages too.

And about familiars... I will make theyr personalities and realation.
Thanks Pikel  

Marvin Cerambit
Carvin' Marvin
Approved Character

Orc, Gob-Oc

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2006, 04:42:23 AM »

It's not impossible to have learned sphere III at level six, but it's highly unlikely you'll be able to do anything useful with it (and it wouldn't allowed in a CD anyway).

~> Click Here <~

~> Click Here <~
so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2006, 10:03:23 AM »

yes I supposed that... after all what is a game if you can do all.

Twén Aråerwén
Death's Mistress
Approved Character

Elf, Ifer’hém

« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2006, 08:14:23 PM »

Sphere three spells are learned by 7th level and above casters. Basically requiring the caster to have done some magical developement on the site. Giving them an above normal understanding of the magic system on Santharia.

Asking questions like this to Silfer Darkflare, our mentor, would clarify these things fairly easy for you. I have a fair grasp of Santharian magic and am learning more all the time. If you can not find Silfer to help you just send me an ezmail. I would be more than happy to answer questions from my fellow apprentice, if  I can. Hope this has helped you out a bit So Orril Miesefer.

~Bows gracefully and departs.~

(¯`·._†he §pe££ ƒe££ Üpon the Çrowd £ike a Ðragon, Åncient and ƒu££ oƒ Ðeath._.·´¯) Twen Araerwen

Edited by: Twen  Araerwen  at: 2/13/06 12:26

•º•The spell fell upon the crowd like a dragon, •º•
•º•ancient and full of death.•º•
_.·´¯) Twén Aråerwén's CD(¯`·._
Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels
Lady of the South
Mini-mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-D'auras

« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2006, 02:52:23 AM »

Orril, that won't work:

Quote:
My father said that the woman was probably a spirit of the wind,

I know of no  notion of the "spirit of the wind".

Go through your history a bit more carefully and look at the anthrian map where you can find a scale, with its help you can estimate the distances. Avoid what you don't need (the pirates)

And I agree very much with Pikel, your weaknesses are nothing against your strengths. You don't need to run fast as the wind, then you won't get exhausted  - apart from that only somebody who runs as quick as you do will catch you - so it doesn't count, if you are ko after your run..
And so on.

***Astropic of the day***
"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[July 23, 2019, 07:02:29 PM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:23 PM]

[August 01, 2018, 03:13:13 PM]

[June 19, 2018, 12:49:51 PM]

[April 28, 2018, 03:44:22 AM]

[April 13, 2018, 06:36:29 AM]

[April 10, 2018, 08:32:04 PM]

[March 09, 2018, 05:45:59 PM]