Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: On the way to the Zirkumire Mountains OOC  (Read 16856 times)
Aueniteri
Crusader
Approved Character

Half-elf, Quaelhoirhim / Eyelian

« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2011, 05:45:01 AM »

We wait with baited breath.

And not the... fish-catching kind of bait. Actually, I'm not sure what 'baited' refers to in that sentence.

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2011, 07:42:37 PM »

Rolling Teri, it means, I believe, "high expectation or anticipation" in that sentence.
Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod

Human, Sophronian

« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2011, 12:34:09 AM »

I'm looking at having a post up later today. Just need coffee and to bring the five or six fragments together.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 12:35:16 AM by Terra Artemos » Logged
Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels
Lady of the South
Story Mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-D'auras

« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2011, 01:37:46 AM »

Me too! Such a great post Capher, and the turn you took unexpected! :)
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2011, 01:39:34 AM »

I look forward to reading all of your posts. I hope you know I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

@Talia, thank you, I thought by changing myself into your lost pet would endear me to you even more.
Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels
Lady of the South
Story Mod

Human, Shendar, Shen-D'auras

« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2011, 04:16:00 PM »

Sorry for my late post! I did not manage to write it down before I brought Carlos back, wrote it in the train and could not post, for I had forgotten my password... 'sigh'

I'm not much on next week either, I'm staying with my parents, my father celebrates his 85th birthday! But I do have internet!
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2011, 01:33:41 AM »

Say Happy Birthday to him from me Talia. I hope your parents are doing well as is your family.

I will try and get a post up as soon as possible.
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2011, 03:42:01 AM »

Roosjie I meant you too, to come with me and Talia back to the camp in case you did not understand.
Aueniteri
Crusader
Approved Character

« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2011, 04:49:17 AM »

Wow. I have no idea what manner of evidence Ken would have, though he was already entirely certain that the Capher he followed to the library was the real one; and as it's been the same one this whole time, he has no doubts whatsoever.

As for 'Teri... still no clue.

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2011, 07:57:03 AM »

Teri, I left it open for the players to choose whether or not they had something or knew something about the real Capher to know if the one they see is the real one or not; some may decide that they do, some may trust another that Capher is who he says he is, some may follow blindly(like Ken} ;) or others may continue to distrust, but go on with them for their own reasons or feelings. Whatever the case may be, it is up to the individual.

@Terra your last post has me a bit confused. I thought the Brownie treatment healed you and Talia completely. Or did I miss something?
Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod

Human, Sophronian

« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2011, 11:29:23 AM »

The brownies had undone a lot of the damage to her mental state. Though Terra had been taught ways to manage her condition, it remained and still did harm over time. The brownies could repair a lot of the damage, but for her it was much more like seeing a healer after being badly injured. They can only heal so much, then the body, or in this case the mind has to do the rest. Part of the cause is Terra herself, and she does not quite know how to deal with everything yet. Most of it is just her memories tormenting her,  more so now with the guilt she has been carrying since Ximax. More than likely, if she can let go of the guilt what the Brownies did will hold, otherwise the emotional strain will just continue to spawn more imagined demons and threaten her mental state again.
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2011, 01:35:33 AM »

Terra, that could lead to openings for Eckra and some plot possibilities...PM me and we will talk, Ok?
Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod

Human, Sophronian

« Reply #57 on: September 05, 2011, 10:51:53 AM »

FYI Capher, PM has been sent.

Next up we have to see how Ta'las reacts. I doubt either will let go of their guilt easily, so time will tell if he can shed his in time to lend his strength in helping Terra let go of hers.
Aueniteri
Crusader
Approved Character

« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2011, 01:02:52 AM »

Thank you, Sondirra! Sorry it took me so long, but there it is.

Terra Artemos
Moonblade Warrior
Story Mod

Human, Sophronian

« Reply #59 on: October 19, 2011, 12:31:05 AM »

Things seemed to have slowed down here considerably. Are we going to be able to continue to forge on ahead?

On the other hand, things are getting busy for me. My new girlfriend who currently lives in the US will be moving up here in the next month or so, and we will be moving in together. So I am starting all my pre-moving clean up. Gathering together everything I acquired over the last year, seeing what I need, will take with me and what I can simply throw away. Till then we try to talk on the phone at least once a day, smile, laugh, call each other goofballs, and just generally be happy. Think after a few false starts I finally found the one that will share the rest of my life. :) So things are busy but good. Her family seems to be happy for her to already planning out the wedding... *Rolls Eyes.* They seem to have their priorities muddled a bit, my girlfriend and her daughters need to get settled in first. Besides I have not even be able to save enough for the engagement ring, which unless something catastrophic happens in our relationship that is unforeseen I would definitely like to give her in the near future. :) So yes, busy times ahead, getting my girlfriend and her two daughters settled in, planning for our future and keeping here parents at bay. LOL

Hope all the rest of you are well.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[October 05, 2020, 02:58:40 PM]

[March 19, 2020, 03:47:44 AM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:29 PM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:23 PM]

[August 01, 2018, 03:13:13 PM]

[June 19, 2018, 12:49:51 PM]

[April 28, 2018, 03:44:22 AM]