Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 31   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: An Adventure in Black - OOC  (Read 66618 times)
Ridgen Sú'ufanán
Mindweaver
Mini-mod

Random person ^^

Homepage
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2011, 03:00:58 PM »

Geez, I leave you guys alone for a day or two, and you end up with five weird demon thingies attacking you. Not that that's a bad thing xD

Post up. Poor guy willed himself to death. Scary.

"Everything is a game - some people just don't realise that."
                                                                       - Ridgen Sú'ufanán
Juliette Dante
Cunning Vagabond
Approved Character

Human, Centoraurian

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2011, 11:25:16 PM »

Not sure which guy you went after Ridgen, but I'm assuming its the one with dark skin and yellow eyes? Guess that leaves me with jaws.

Beyond this place there be monsters...
Serpentfang
Serpent Sniper
Approved Character

Psyrpent

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2011, 11:29:24 PM »

Lol Alyr. Someone better take him out; I would hate to have our other companions carry me because of a hole on my side. buck

Edit: I decided to have a dagger at my side. Ouch. That gives Jarrox the opportunity to be friendly towards others.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 01:32:23 AM by Jarrox Serpentfang » Logged

Alýr (Rayne)
Dreamress
Story Mod

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2011, 03:12:38 AM »

All right! The battle is over for now. Wow, you guys sure are brutal.  LOL

I need an affirmative from those wishing to continue that you're more than happy to risk your lives and any remaining sanity for this deadly adventure! From there we'll move to another inn (since we seem to have soiled this one), and we'll get everyone with injuries bandaged up!

Juliette Dante
Cunning Vagabond
Approved Character

Human, Centoraurian

« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2011, 05:54:16 AM »

I figured I'd post while I was still at work, with access to a computer.

Beyond this place there be monsters...
Ridgen Sú'ufanán
Mindweaver
Mini-mod

Random person ^^

Homepage
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2011, 07:01:55 AM »

Ack! I meant to say yeow, not white >.<

Ohwells. Unnatural cheerfulness for the win :D

- Ridgen Sú'ufanán
Alýr (Rayne)
Dreamress
Story Mod

« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2011, 12:11:44 PM »

Looks like just about everyone's on board! Once Jarrox posts, we'll begin moving out. I've already got my post more or less together. I'm going to be moderately disposed tomorrow, so if Jarrox isn't able post tomorrow in the early morning, I'll reply some time in the late afternoon/evening.

Hopefully, once our characters reach the inn, we'll have time for questions and discussion.

Irid--I know your character wants to talk with Alyr in private. If you're interested, we can arrange a one-on-one chat session (IRC or some other platform) so that we can jointly construct a conversation post. This would allow us to have a back-and-forth without taking too much game time for the others. We can plan for it to be a late night convo in-game. Let me know your thoughts!

(BTW: This is open to any of you who want to have an involved one-on-one discussion, with my character or any others!)

Altario Shialt-eck-Gorrin
Adventurer
Admin

Human, Remusian

« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2011, 12:26:22 PM »

Any thoughts on a title yet, Rayne?  Just wondering.  No pressure.

Rayne Storm?

Come in out of the Rayne?

Come Rayne or Shine?

Unto Every Life a Little Rayne Must Fall?

Right as Rayne?

Rayne Check?

:P
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 01:52:55 PM by Altario Shialt-eck-Gorrin » Logged

Favorite Cartoon Quotes
"It was a dark and stormy night."  - Snoopy
"Ack!" - Bill the Cat
"I did not have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinski." - President Bill Clinton

My Character can be viewed @Angelina Jolie's house.  But knock first, in case I'm in my underwear.
Serpentfang
Serpent Sniper
Approved Character

Psyrpent

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2011, 01:22:59 PM »

I vote Singing in the Rayne.

Irid alMenie
Wolf-Lady
CD Mod

Elf, Quaelhoirhim

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2011, 04:19:58 PM »

Looks like just about everyone's on board! Once Jarrox posts, we'll begin moving out. I've already got my post more or less together. I'm going to be moderately disposed tomorrow, so if Jarrox isn't able post tomorrow in the early morning, I'll reply some time in the late afternoon/evening.

Hopefully, once our characters reach the inn, we'll have time for questions and discussion.

Irid--I know your character wants to talk with Alyr in private. If you're interested, we can arrange a one-on-one chat session (IRC or some other platform) so that we can jointly construct a conversation post. This would allow us to have a back-and-forth without taking too much game time for the others. We can plan for it to be a late night convo in-game. Let me know your thoughts!

(BTW: This is open to any of you who want to have an involved one-on-one discussion, with my character or any others!)

Sure, but I think you're somewhere on the other side of the world from me? At least, your answers to my PM usually come in the middle of the night for me ;) What time zone are you in? I'm in CET (GMT +1).

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Irid al'Menie
Alýr (Rayne)
Dreamress
Story Mod

« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2011, 10:12:03 PM »

Haha! I think I may need to create a story concerning precipitation... Give me a little more time to think about it, Alt. I will try to get a title to you by the end of the week.

Hey Irid--I think we're 4 hours apart. Currently I haven't much access to internet where I am, but I should be back come Friday or Saturday. Hopefully it won't be too busy!

I've posted; if there are any issues, let me know!

Irid alMenie
Wolf-Lady
CD Mod

Elf, Quaelhoirhim

« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2011, 01:57:59 AM »

Only four hours? Where do you live?

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Irid al'Menie
Alýr (Rayne)
Dreamress
Story Mod

« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2011, 05:56:28 AM »

Ah! Sorry--looks like six hours difference. I saw a + and for some reason read it as a -. I'm -5 GMT. That does make things hard. Hm. Well, we'll see what can be done. After two days of skiing, hopefully I'll be warranted a little afternoon break.

We may be able to get some of the conversation done early. Let me know what kinds of things you wanted Irid and Alyr to discuss in private, and whether you wanted the conversation to be in Styrash or Tharian. Either works for me!

Ridgen Sú'ufanán
Mindweaver
Mini-mod

Random person ^^

Homepage
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2011, 09:58:51 PM »

Okay, post up :D The poor cleaning lady will have a heart attack in the morning buck and so will the garbage man :/

- Ridgen Sú'ufanán
Alýr (Rayne)
Dreamress
Story Mod

« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2011, 08:27:33 AM »

Oi. There's nothing like reading the whole of "A Christmas Carol" aloud on the 7-hour drive back from the ski resort to really get you into the Christmas spirit...   buck

All right, scene change! Let me know if I'm moving too fast in the story, or if there's something you want to spend more time on, or something you want to do in the story. If you want it to be a surprise, you can PM me!

I've set up the next "scene" (if you will) as an opportunity to ask questions and get better acquainted. Plus I plan on using a very weak magic to partially heal Jarrox's wound (not all the way; Alyr isn't strong enough for that at the moment). Unless someone tells me otherwise, I'm just going to use my best judgment in determining when to send everyone to bed and start the next morning. If there's more you want to do/say, let me know!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 31   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[July 23, 2019, 07:02:29 PM]

[July 23, 2019, 07:02:23 PM]

[August 01, 2018, 03:13:13 PM]

[June 19, 2018, 12:49:51 PM]

[April 28, 2018, 03:44:22 AM]

[April 13, 2018, 06:36:29 AM]

[April 10, 2018, 08:32:04 PM]

[March 09, 2018, 05:45:59 PM]