Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Stormcloak Trading Questions  (Read 901 times)
Amabella Catston
Tool and Trinket Trader
Approved Character

Half-Elf, Aellenrhim / Erpheronian

« on: April 25, 2013, 09:41:11 AM »

I am writing a Stormcloak merchant CD, and I want to mention trade items that could potentially be imported/exported from the Carmalad goods warehouse. So far, I know cloth is exported, and I have mentioned Guiro fruit from the Kanapan region as a possible import, but I would like to briefly mention a few more. I have a few questions on some of the Carmalad imports/exports:

Question #1: I’m not sure if this was already mentioned somewhere, but are Stormcloaks providing the Caltharians expensive dyes?

Based on the Aerullin and Stormcloak entries, would the trade route be something like:

Stormcloak Strata port -> Aeruillin (pick up dyes there) - > Stormcloak Carmalad port

Or something similar, like:

Ship #1: Aeruillin (pick up dyes) -> Strata (drop off dyes)

Ship #2: Strata (pick up dyes) -> Carmalad (drop off dyes)

Or maybe even...

Aeruillin (pick up dyes, pick up lamp oil) -> Strata  (drop off some lamp oil for port merchants) -> Carmalad (drop off the dyes for dyers, drop off some lamp oil for port merchants)

Question #2: Do Stormcloaks have access to Cuncu sheep products, particularly vellum made from the the skins and/or textiles made from the fleece?

- Do Stormcloaks do any trade with the Kuglimz? The Carmalad entry says that there is a trade route to Kuglimz shepherds through the Adanian sea, but I don’t know if Stormcloaks use this route. When I look at the the Kuglimz entries, their trade seems so internal that I can’t tell if they would have any contact with Stormcloaks at all.

- What would Southern Sarvonian parchment normally be made out of? Sawis sheep skin? Domestic goat skin?

Question #3: Would the Caltharians dye any of the operiasu cloth or trasilk imported by the Stormcloaks from the Kanapans? That would be nice and expensive to sell...

Question #4: I have to admit, the “black market magic” export sent to Quios in the Carmalad entry completely stumped me.   Huh?  Given that magic seemed to be defined in Caelereth as a characteristic rather than as a physical item, I couldn’t figure out how it was exported. I also could not figure out where it came from, since the Caltharians were described as not having an affinity nor interest in magic. As a substitute, I just had my merchant sell reagents instead - I hope this is OK.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 10:19:31 AM by Amabella Catston » Logged

ChuCiiPraKray
New Santharian

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2014, 01:34:30 PM »

A new knowledge for me the best.

kuytreyo
New Santharian

Homepage
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2014, 05:43:04 PM »

I know the stories that I did not know.

Warisaoo
New Santharian