Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

- THE CD FORUM POSTICON SYSTEM -

Below is a summary on the posticons used for the character description approval process. The posticon of the first post should always be edited according to the current state of completion of the character description (either by the player, a Moderator or an Administrator).
1) PLAYER - CD is incomplete. Use this posticon if you have not finished your CD.  4) MODERATOR - CD has been approved by one moderator. A second mod's approval is needed.
 2) PLAYER - CD is completed. Use this if you have finished working on your CD.  5) MODERATOR - CD has been approved by two moderators. An Administrator should soon take care of the titling.
 3) MODERATOR - An expert's opinion is needed. The specific field in which the expert's help is needed should be added to the title.  6) ADMINISTRATOR - An administrator has titled the character, and the thread will soon be moved to the CD Archives.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Scath, Coorhem Tribe, Assassin  (Read 330 times)
Scath
New Santharian

« on: August 11, 2017, 10:01:27 PM »

This is a character description of Scath, a rare mix blood whose father was of the Ylfferhim Tribe and mother is of the Coorhem tribe.

Now I know what you’re thinking: how could such a gentle elfin man mate with such a blood thirsty killer? Well let’s just say it was a very rough weekend and that he died with a smile on his face.

As for Scath…
Height: 2 Peds, 1 Palmspan, 3 Nailsbreadths and 1 Grain (or 7 foot)
Weight: naughty of you to ask – 1 Pygge, 2 Hebs (or 60 Kg)

Physical appearance:
Scath is easily distinguished from both the Ylfferhim and Coorhem tribes because of her tall, lean, athletic, but curvaceous build. Her skin is the typical ashy pale colour of her mother’s people and her hair is also the typical long straight cyhalloi snow. Her eyes are a curiosity with the left being the expected Karikrimson red and the right being Lyth’bel Pollen yellow. Lovers for this reason often refer to her as Honey-eye.

Scath is very nimble and quick and even outshines most of her brethren when it comes to stealth. Unlike her father’s people though, she does not possess a beautiful signing voice. In fact, she has no voice at all and makes herself understood using various gestures and body language. She also has a scar running down most of her left hand side which she got as a young woman, but we’ll get to that.

Being a top class stalker and temptress, her wardrobe tends to veer towards the sensual, but practical. She is most often seen in tight fitting leather riding gear that leaves little to the imagination with thigh high boots, a set of 6 throwing knives at her sides, a dwarven forged dagger, strapped to her boot and a black fur cloak.

While she may be a prime killer and could even steal the breath from the wind, she is a bit scatter-brained and gets easily distracted when hunting in the older parts of the forests or those dark places in the cities. As such, her mother keeps her close, lest she wander too far…..

Strengths:
Athletic ability
Beauty, wish she knows how to use
speed and stealth
heightened hearing and sight

Weaknesses:
unfocused (when not on a mission)
does not like crowds
left side susceptible to getting sore (especially in cold)

Weapons:
6 throwing knives
1 Dwarven forged Dagger

Now for her history
Scath was born slightly pre-mature during the middle of the coldest winter of that century. Suffering a harsh pregnancy, her mother fell behind during one of the tribe’s migrations and as such, got stuck in a small scattering of trees when the storm came in. The rumour goes that the trees moved in to shelter the suffering elf from the storm to allow her to get birth to the child. But as always, the trees keep that knowledge to themselves.

At the age of 25, during a particularly dark time in history, an assassin called Vallen (the closest thing she had to a father) took her on a mission into one of the small villages in the Northern Lands. Their targets appeared to be a crafters family that lived near the edge of town, but was not. The crafters turned out to be assassins from another faction that had come to the area seeking to proof that they were better than Vallen’s group. During the attack Vallen and 2 others in the party were killed, the other 3 fled back to safety and Scath was seriously injured by a long swing of one of the opposing Assassin’s swords and scarred her left hand side.

While fleeing the rival Assassins that were now hunting them and because of her serious injuries, Scath got disorientated and stumbled into a group of Dwarves travelling West to a new mine. Noticing the wounds and the strangeness of the young lady, the dwarves hid her and treated her wounds. It was during this time of recovery that she befriended the dwarven wife, Nixnakdaximo (Nix) who was treating.

Scath’s mother was furious when her daughter did not return and gathered everyone she could to search for her daughter and hunt down the magi that threatened her. The Coorhem tribe went on a killing spree, slaughtering all as they searched for the chieftain’s granddaughter. It happened that they surrounded and prepared to bounce on the dwarven band that they mistook for Scath’s captors. Scath presented herself just as the hunting party rushed the Dwarves and was able to avert whole-scale slaughter.

The dwarves presented Scath with the Dagger she always carries on her as a token of their appreciation and in return for healing Scath, her mother’s people now always offer safe passage to any dwarves that cross their sights and will offer help where they can.

Years passed and apart from the occasional wandering off in a daze, a long list of notable assassinations, and a variety of scandalous affairs, nothing else of significant importance or excitement has troubled Scath. Until now…..

« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 09:37:36 PM by Scath » Logged
Kareesh Valendar
Hatred's Fury
Story Mod

Elf, Arthyron

Homepage
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 03:56:19 AM »

Hello, Scath! Welcome to Santharia. I'm Kareesh, one of the Character Mods. :)

I don't have a ton of time to look over your CD right now, but you need to change your title so that it's Name/Tribe/Occupation. Just makes it easier for people looking for your character and the like.

Also, the Blood Eye Cult is considered mythical, thus non-playable. I know your character is only half that, so I'll bring it up with the other mods and see if that can pass or not. I'm leaning towards not, but we shall see.

One last thing, gifted individuals are extremely rare. We prefer that those are played by people who understand the magic of Santharia pretty well. (If you are an experienced player, and prefer to keep your identity secret, feel free to send me a message, just so I know ;) )

I'll stop by and have a more through look later. Enjoy your stay! :)

Scath
New Santharian

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2017, 04:32:13 PM »

Hi Kareesh

I will make some changes. Thank you for the feedback. Please note that Scath does not use magic. As you said, magic is rare and she has no training.

Kind regards
Scath
Scath
New Santharian

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2017, 06:46:44 PM »

Hi Kareesh

I have made a few changes. Let me know what you think.

S.
Yadanut
New Santharian

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2017, 02:08:26 PM »

You have a tip What about Assassin? I want to be like you
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[November 23, 2017, 02:08:26 PM]

[November 23, 2017, 02:06:29 PM]

[October 05, 2017, 09:17:18 PM]