Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Santharian Mineral Locations  (Read 8000 times)
Fox
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 48

View Profile
« on: 17 August 2007, 13:17:45 »

As discussed in the 'Tradewinds Ahoy' thread, I'm working on building a locational list for the various resources available in Caelereth. Haven't started the map yet, but am compiling the locations first so I can then more easily mark out the spots on the map.

If anyone knows of any resource locations for various resources that are not mentioned on the site, suggest them here and I'll add them to the list.

EDIT 1: Minerals List Completed

EDIT 2: Minerals List by Location Completed

Map next.

In general the amount of resources at each location is not something I'll be able to do since most entries don't list the general quantity available at any given source except when there are only trace amounts left (like Mithril).

I'm posting it here instead of the 'Santharian Resources' thread in the Southern Sarvonia forum as my list takes into account resources as mentioned all over Caelereth rather than just in Santharia (easier to chart down all of the locations in a single go and separate from there than to just go with Santharian locations now and other places later)

Minerals by Alphabetical Listing

Ores/Metals/Alloys

Aurium - Generally found in Quartz deposits, confused with pyrite or fool's gold, Mithral Mountains (small amounts), Uiyujappa river, Griffin's Marl, Allsiscaey, Xythrian Ridge and Kairian's Teeth Mountains

Alluvium - Thaehelvil River

Ash-Salt - Celeste Mountains, Heath of Jernais, Norong'Sorno

Bloodstone - Venlaken Enclave, Marmarran territory (small deposits)

Brass -

Bronze - Almatrar Forest, Zhunite Plains

Burning Stones - around volcanos, moreso by active volcanos, Norong'Sorno, Argor Volcano, Heckra

Copper (Sunflesh, Cupru, Injera's Bones) - Mithral Mountains, Dragon's Back Mountains (particularly Karakan/Northern Zhun), Calmarios Forest, Almatrar Forest, mountains around Uiyujappa River, Sands of Maechalan, Heckra (extremely small amounts), Dolion Mountains, Rimmerins Ring, Maiden's Threshold, Celeste Mountains, Zsharkanion Peaks, Steppe of Kruswik, the Ilian Plateau and the Plains of Truoor

Clay - Mountains of Nirmenith, Uderza, Open Woodlands, Dragon's Back Mountains (particularly Karakan/Northern Zhun and Serekeye), Calmarios Forest, Uiyujappa River, Kanapan Peninsula, Rekijn Clay Hills, Gryphon's Marl, Quallian Forest (Aieryn), Silvermarshes

Coal - Dragon's Back Mountains (particularly Karakan/Northern Zhun), southeast of the Sohon Mountains, Tandala Mountains, West Mainland Aca-Santerra, Bay of Erkandir, Prominent Mountains, Mountains of Oro, Southern Foothills, Steppe of Kruswik, the Ilian Plateau and the Plains of Truoor

Chromate - Dragon's Back Mountains (particularly Karakan/Northern Zhun)

Gold - Mithral Mountains, Dragon's Back Mountains (particularly Katkara), Almatrar Forest, mountains around Uiyujappa River, Zeiphyrian Forest, Heckra, Celeste Mountains (not much), Zsharkanion Peaks, Zhunite Plains, West Zeiphyrian Forests, Quallian Forest, Aca-Santerra (small amounts), Kaŭr realm, Steppe of Kruswik, the Ilian Plateau and the Plains of Truoor, Mountains of Despair (supposedly), Denilou, Kairgrumeron Mountains, Quios Isles (Mountains of Laarc)

Granite - Calmarios Forest (nearby mountain range), Bolder Forest (northern areas), Aca-Santerra, Prominent Mountains, Hawkeye Quarry, Steppe of Kruswik, the Ilian Plateau and the Plains of Truoor, Mithral Mountains, Celeste Mountains, Rainbow Cliffs, Gray Hood, Yar'Dangs, Bothon Mountains, Dolion Mountains, Eastern Vindel Mountains

Flint - Calmarios Forest (nearby mountain range)

Fyrite - Only found very deep in the earth, only mined by the Thergerim, Mithral Mountains, Deepgorge Mine (completely empty)

Herne - Found in shallow levels in granite deposits, Mithral Mountains, Rimmerins Ring, Troll Mountains

Iron (Haeme, Ferrum, Red Iron, Blue Iron, Black Iron) - Mithral Mountains, Dragon's Back Mountains (particularly Katkara), Sands of Maechalan, Dolion Mountains, Heckra, Maiden's Threshold, southeast of Sohon Mountains, Celeste Mountains, Zsharkanion Peaks, Ehebion, Griffin's Marl, Tandala Mountains, Troll Mountains, Zhunite Plains, East Zeiphyrian Forests, East Mainland Aca-Santerra, Bay of Erkandir, Prominent Mountains, Mountains of Oro, Southern Foothills, Kaŭr realm, Mountains of Despair (supposedly black iron), Denilou, Great Holy Cave, Burning Mountains, Heaths of Wilderon (small deposits), Bothon Mountains, R'unor Isles, Quios Isles (Mountains of Laarc), Vast plains of central and eastern Korweyn

Ithildin (Moonsilver) - found in aggregate rock, Mithral Mountains, Allsiscaey

Lead - Mithral Mountains, Rimmerins Ring

Limestone - Dragon's Back Mountains (particularly Karakan/Northern Zhun), Limestone Cliffs of the Zeiphyrian Forests, Quallian Forest, Hawkeye Quarry, Noarian Caves, Tandala Highland Caves

Manganese -

Marble - Dragon's Back Mountains (particularly Karakan/Northern Zhun), mountains around Uiyujappa River, Zhunite Plains, Quallian Forest, Steppe of Kruswik, the Ilian Plateau and the Plains of Truoor, Eastern Vindel Mountains

Mithril (Silversteel, True Silver) - Kor Mithrid, but no longer existent, Mithral Mountains, Tandala Mountains, Zharkanions called Kormor Toltrumerim (mines destroyed in War of the chosen, mithril veins possibly still exist), Stone Fields of Peat (very small trace amounts may still be found)

Mithrilan - Aj'Nuvic Grounds

Obsidian - Upper Uiyujappa River, mountains around Uiyujappa River, Celeste Mountains, Prominent Mountains, Mountains of Despair

Salt - Makadi Gadi Salt Pans, Sands of Maechalan, Thaehelvil River, Heaths of Wilderon (caves), Cyan Sola Bay (sea-salt), Theranian Sea (sea-salt), Bright Sea (sea-salt), Bitter Creek (sea-salt)

Sandstone - Upper Uiyujappa River, South Zeiphyrian Forests near coast, Quallian Forest, Sands of Maechalan, Sapphire Sparkles, Bright Sea beaches

Silkstone - Zirkumire Mountains

Silt - Dragon's Back Mountains (particularly Karakan/Northern Zhun), Silvermarshes, Thaehelvil River

Silver - Mithral Mountains (small amounts), Heckra, west of Sohon Mountains, Zsharkanion Peaks, Ehebion, Troll Mountains, Mountains of Nirmenith, Mountains of Vunmeer and Thegal, Coastal Hills of Aca-Santerra, Celeste Mountains, Kaŭr realm, Steppe of Kruswik, the Ilian Plateau and the Plains of Truoor, Tyr Thromgolin, Denilou, High and Low Fores, Burning Mountains, northeast of Cavthan

Shale - Mithral Mountains

Tin - Rimmerins Ring, Troll Mountains, Euri

Udzerene (Cobalt) - Found from Strata up to Antiragon

Vernik (Nickel) - Dragon's Back Mountains (particularly Karakan/Northern Zhun), Allsiscaey

Zinc -

Crystals

Amber - Ehebion, Burning Mountains

Amethyst - Tandala Mountains

Aquamarine -

Carnelion -

Diamante - Zirkumire Mountains, and southern deserts, Narvoss, Zharkanion Mountains, Denilou

Emeraude - Troll Mountains, Lapidaries of the Hillelves north of Sohon Mountains, Quallian Forest, Kaŭr realm

Garnet - Tandala Mountains

Lightwater - Grows around Nybelmarian reefs of Sanmaerein and Maren Amuneth, especially at the southern cliffso Vunmeer and the Kaleman archipelago

Malacite - Quallian Forest

Opal - Ehebion, Burning Mountains

Peridot -

Quartz - Troll Mountains, Quallian Forest, Tyr Thromgolin, Coasts (Turquartz), Kairgrumeron Mountains, Dragon's Back Mountains (particularly Karakan/Northern Zhun)

Ruby - Lapidaries of the Hillelves north of Sohon Mountains, Tandala Mountains

Sapphire - Kaŭr realm

Topaz -

Turquoise -

Uruyant - Found only in Warnaka Mountains and maybe in the oceans

Alchemical Elements

Alum -

Brimstone (Dragon's Sweat, Injeradust, Sulphur) - Around volcanos and hot springs, Norong'Sorno

Lime (Calx, Quickline, Calcium) -

Potash (Soilspawn, Potassium) - found in places where water has resided, Potash Wastelands

Quicksilver (Tears of Etherus, Mercury) -

Sulphur - Tyr Thromgolin, Thaehelvil River

----

Minerals by Location

Aeruillin

Bright Sea
- Sea-Salt

Bright Sea (Beaches)
- Sandstone

Sands of Maechalan
- Copper
- Iron
- Salt
- Sandstone

Theranian Sea
- Sea-Salt

Denilou

- Gold
- Iron
- Silver
- Diamante

Nybelmar

-Aca-Santerra-
- Gold (small amounts)
- Granite

Aca-Santerra (West Mainland)
- Coal

Aca-Santerra (East Mainland)
- Iron

Aca-Santerra (Coastal Hills)
- Silver

Bay of Erkandir
- Coal
- Iron

Bothon Mountains
- Granite
- Iron

Burning Mountains
- Iron
- Silver
- Amber
- Opal

Dolion Mountains
- Copper
- Granite
- Iron

Dragon's Back Mountains (Katkara)
- Coal
- Gold
- Iron

Dragon's Back Mountains (Karakan/Northern Zhun)
- Copper
- Clay
- Chromate
- Limestone
- Marble
- Silt
- Vernik
- Quartz

Dragon's Back Mountains (Serekeye)
- Clay

Ehebion
- Iron
- Silver
- Amber
- Opal

Euri
- Tin

Great Holy Cave
- Iron

Kaleman Archipelago
- Lightwater

Kaŭr Realm
- Gold
- Iron
- Silver
- Emeraude
- Sapphire

Maren Amuneth
- Lightwater

Marmarran Territory
- Bloodstone (small deposits)

Mountains of Thegal
- Silver

Mountains of Vunmeer
- Silver

Mountains of Vunmeer (Southern Cliffs)
- Lightwater

Rainbow Cliffs
- Granite

River of Sapphire Sparkles
- Sandstone

Sanmaerein
- Lightwater

Sohon Mountains (Southeast)
- Coal
- Iron

Sohon Mountains (West)
- Silver

Sohon Mountains (Northern Hillelf Lapidaries)
- Emeraude
- Ruby

Uiyujappa River
- Aurium
- Clay

Uiyujappa River (Mountains)
- Copper
- Gold
- Marble
- Obsidian

Uiyujappa River (Upper)
- Obsidian
- Sandstone

Vast plains of central and eastern Korweyn
- Iron

Venlaken Enclave
- Bloodstone

Zhunite Plains
- Bronze
- Gold
- Iron
- Marble

Zsharkanion Peaks
- Copper
- Diamante
- Gold
- Iron
- Silver

Zsharkanion Mountains (Destroyed mines of Kormor Toltrumerim)
- Mithril

Quios Isles

Mountains of Laarc
- Gold
- Iron

R'unor Isles

- Iron

Sarvonia (Northern)

Celeste Mountains
- Ash-Salt
- Copper
- Gold (not much)
- Granite
- Iron
- Obsidian
- Silver

Heaths of Wilderon
- Iron (small deposits)
- Salt (in caves)

Kanapan Peninsula
- Clay

Maiden's Threshold
- Copper
- Iron

Mountains of Despair
- Gold (supposedly)
- Iron (supposedly black)
- Obsidian

Mountains of Oro
- Coal
- Iron

Prominent Mountains
- Coal
- Granite
- Iron
- Obsidian

Southern Foothills
- Coal
- Iron

Stone Fields of Peat
- Mithril (very small trace amounts)

Tandala Mountains
- Coal
- Iron
- Limestone
- Mithril (probably empty)
- Amethyst
- Garnet
- Ruby

Vindel Mountains (East)
- Granite
- Marble

Sarvonia (Southern)

The Province of Brendolan

Rahaz'Dath Desert
- Diamante
- Udzerene

The Province of Enthronia

Cavthan (Northeast)
- Silver

Plains of Truoor (may or may not share minerals with Ilian Plateau and Steppe of Kruswik)
- Copper
- Coal
- Gold
- Granite
- Marble
- Silver

Troll Mountains
- Herne
- Iron
- Silver
- Tin
- Emeraude
- Quartz

The Province of Manthria

Bitter Creek
- Sea-Salt

Deepgorge Mine
- Fyrite (completely empty)

Gray Hood
- Granite

Griffin's Marl
- Aurium
- Clay
- Iron

Hawkeye Quarry
- Granite
- Limestone

Mithral Mountains
- Aurium (small amounts)
- Copper
- Gold
- Granite
- Fyrite (deep)
- Herne
- Iron
- Ithildin
- Lead
- Mithril (completely empty)
- Silver (small amounts)
- Shale

Potash Wastelands
- Potash

Rekijin Clay Hills
- Clay

The Province of Nermeran

Allsiscaey Mountains
- Aurium
- Ithildin
- Vernik

Calmarios Forest
- Copper
- Clay

Calmarios Forest (Mountains)
- Granite
- Flint

Narvoss
- Diamante

Silvermarshes
- Clay
- Silt

Warnaka Mountains
- Uruyant (excessively)

The Province of Sanguia

Almatrar Forest
- Bronze
- Copper
- Gold

Argor Volcano
- Burning Stones

Noarian Caves
- Limestone

Rimmerins Ring
- Copper
- Herne
- Lead
- Tin

Quallian Forest
- Limestone
- Marble
- Sandstone
- Emeraude
- Malacite
- Quartz

Quallian Forest (Aieryn)
- Clay

Thaehelvil River
- Alluvium
- Salt
- Silt
- Sulphur

Tyr Thromgolin
- Silver
- Quartz
- Sulphur

Xythrian Ridge and Kairian's Teeth Mountains
- Aurium
- Gold
- Quartz

Zeiphyrian Forest (West)
- Gold

Zeiphyrian Forest (East)
- Iron

Zeiphyrian Forest (Limestone Cliffs)
- Limestone

Zeiphyrian Forest (Southern Coasts)
- Sandstone

The Province of Truban

Aj'Nuvic Grounds
- Mithrilan

Makadi Gadi Salt Pans
- Salt

Mountains of Nirmenith
- Clay (in places only known to the Shendar)
- Silver

Norong'Sorno Volcano
- Ash-Salt
- Brimstone (Dragon’s Sweat, Injeradust, Sulphur)
- Burning stones

Open Woodlands
- Clay

Uderza Hills
- Clay

Yar'Dangs
- Granite (yellow)

The Province of Vardŭnn

Bolder Forest (North)
- Granite

Fores (High)
- Silver

Heath of Jernais
- Ash-Salt

Heckra
- Burning Stones
- Copper (small amounts)
- Gold
- Iron
- Silver

The Province of Xaramon

Cyan Sola Bay
- Sea-Salt

Fores (Low)
- Silver

Ilian Plateau (may or may not share minerals with Plains of Truoor and Steppe of Kruswik)
- Copper
- Coal
- Gold
- Granite
- Marble
- Silver

Steppe of Kruswik (may or may not share minerals with Ilian Plateau and Plains of Truoor)
- Copper
- Coal
- Gold
- Granite
- Marble
- Silver

Zirkumire Mountains
- Diamante
- Silkstone
« Last Edit: 18 August 2007, 08:45:51 by Fox » Logged
Fox
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 17 August 2007, 20:15:34 »

Update: Completed cross-referencing every mineral/ore/crystal/whatever listed here. I believe I've found and documented all references to the locations of the ones listed here.

If there are other ones not listed then I'd appreciate any information in that regard.

Working now on categorizing by location.

Bard Judith
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 365

Dwarvenmistress

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #2 on: 17 August 2007, 21:54:40 »

If anyone mines bronze as an ore in Caelereth, I'm sure the dwarves want to know about it.  Bronze is an alloy of copper and tin!

"Bronze is any of a broad range of copper alloys, usually with tin as the main additive, but sometimes with other elements such as phosphorus, manganese, aluminium, or silicon." (Wikipedia)

Good thing you have that referenced though - now we know which entries to check up on... :)

(Checks)  Ok, the only place it's actually listed as a 'resource' in its own right is in the Almatrar.  That can be fixed.  All you need to do is note in your list that it IS an alloy and note places where it might be feasibly produced.  Obviously we need more tin deposits!

Bravo for taking this monumental compilation on - it will make life a LOT easier for dev'ers like myself who want to have such details.   Thanks!

"Give me a land of boughs in leaf /  a land of trees that stand; / where trees are fallen there is grief; /  I love no leafless land."   --A.E. Housman

Fox
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 17 August 2007, 22:42:02 »

I have no understanding of ores/minerals/etc whatsoever, so yeah if anything is wrong I certainly won't be the one to point it out! :D Should I remove it from the list or...?

Added the minerals-by-location list to the top post. Map is next. But I think I'll take a bit of a break before that. Been working on all of this for the past few hours now. :)
« Last Edit: 17 August 2007, 22:57:56 by Fox » Logged
Gaffin
Aspiring Member

Gained Aura: 12

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 18 August 2007, 01:01:15 »

Might I suggest placing alloys in their own list? It will make it easier to identify for the reader, and you can list any additives used to construct it in its description and, possibly, where they have the resources to construct them.
« Last Edit: 18 August 2007, 01:15:43 by Gaffin » Logged

Resident Gnome scholar.
My development schedule
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. -Henry David Thoreau
Fox
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 18 August 2007, 06:52:23 »

Might I suggest placing alloys in their own list? It will make it easier to identify for the reader, and you can list any additives used to construct it in its description and, possibly, where they have the resources to construct them.

I'll need to be told what things in this list are alloys, because as I said, I don't have a bloody clue. :P

Petros Greenvale
Aspiring Member

Gained Aura: 6

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 18 August 2007, 07:05:20 »

Im not familiar with santharian metals but Bronze for one is an alloy of copper and tin (Cu + Sn). :D heart

___________"In the pursuit of happiness,___________
 the difficulty lies in knowing when you have caught up."

Petros Greenvale
Mina
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 63

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 18 August 2007, 07:10:50 »

It seems the Plain of Truoor is really in Enthronia rather than Xaramon.  It's rather far from the Ilian Plateau and Steppe of Kruswik, actually. 

Gaffin
Aspiring Member

Gained Aura: 12

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 18 August 2007, 07:42:24 »

The only alloys I can find with a brief scan-over are Brass and Bronze. Maybe you could leave them in that category, but italitize them or bold them or something?

Resident Gnome scholar.
My development schedule
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. -Henry David Thoreau
Fox
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 18 August 2007, 08:11:56 »

It seems the Plain of Truoor is really in Enthronia rather than Xaramon.  It's rather far from the Ilian Plateau and Steppe of Kruswik, actually. 

Yeah, just noticed that while working on the map, will change the which province it's shown in.

The only alloys I can find with a brief scan-over are Brass and Bronze. Maybe you could leave them in that category, but italitize them or bold them or something?

Alright.
Fox
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 18 August 2007, 08:29:37 »

Okay so here's my first rough draft of the resource map (for Santharia). Only Copper, gold, silver, and tin right now. I went with a transparent coloured square location-identifier, I'm not sure whether or not it's okay like that. It looks best when viewed by each resource separately, when you view them all at once it seems like it's going to get very bloated later on in certain locations (like the Mithral Mountains)

If the way I'm doing it now is okay, I'll continue with the rest of the resources, if not, I'll come up with another method. Alternatives could be coloured symbols (probably what I should have done, now that I think about it), form-fitting coloured areas (makes it difficult to show multiple resources in one location, however), or any other suggestions anyone may have.

I don't have the PSD version uploaded right now because imageshack does not allow them, but if you want me to send it to you, I can e-mail it.

Copper Map, With Labels
Copper Map, No Labels
Gold Map, With Labels
Gold Map, No Labels
Silver Map, With Labels
Silver Map, No Labels
Tin Map, With Labels
Tin Map, No Labels

Full Map, With Labels

Santharian Resources Map - Full Map, Copper, Gold, Silver, Tin, No Labels.
« Last Edit: 18 August 2007, 08:34:25 by Fox » Logged
Altario Shialt-eck-Gorrin
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 143

The Remusian

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 18 August 2007, 09:08:21 »

When you first suggested this, I think I had envisioned coloured areas somewhat more like the the Lands:+Tribes map that was done of the Icelands.  Although the way you have it now is good, and you obviously put work into it, I'm not sure how well it translates the effort you made in gathering this information.

I agree with your thought that perhaps coloured symbols might have been a better way to show where these resources can be found.  Perhaps a rock looking symbol to denote minerals, each a different colour corresponding to the type of ore.  Crossed picks for metal mines, again colour coded to the particular metal.

Just my opinion, as I want to see you get the most out of the hard work you put in to researching the resources.

On another topic, where are the northlands???  *sags to the floor sobbing*  Why don't the southerners respect us?  Will try to get you my ideas for Remusian resources, though they have not been approved yet, but for future revisions of your map.

Great job, Fox.

"Lather...Rinse...Repeat"   Why has God made my life so complicated?

This is what I'm working on
Fox
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 18 August 2007, 09:14:14 »

When you first suggested this, I think I had envisioned coloured areas somewhat more like the the Lands:+Tribes map that was done of the Icelands.

That's what I had originally planned to do, the problem was that there was no real method available to show multiple resources at a single location that way without it looking... blotchy or rainbow-y. The square method above allows showing multiple resources at a single location through the bands-of-color.

But even then, I believe it isn't looking all that great in this manner so I will probably go with a more symbol-based approach. 

Perhaps a rock looking symbol to denote minerals, each a different colour corresponding to the type of ore.  Crossed picks for metal mines, again colour coded to the particular metal.

Problem here being that I don't know what is a metal, what is a mineral, what is an ore, what is an alloy, and so on and so forth. I was never very good at science.

On another topic, where are the northlands???  *sags to the floor sobbing*  Why don't the southerners respect us?  Will try to get you my ideas for Remusian resources, though they have not been approved yet, but for future revisions of your map.

Santharia is the primary development area thus work is concentrated there, first. I will be doing maps of what is available at Nybelmar/Northern Sarvonia/Aeruillin/etc as well but the Santharian Kingdom comes first.
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

Gained Aura: 538

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #13 on: 18 August 2007, 16:33:22 »

I see we're making progress here!  thumbup This whole resources analyzing and putting on the map surely is a time-consuming effort, but it is a very important one! It's good to see you back with so much energy here and in the Magic Forum, Fox :)

On the most obvious matter at hand: The representation on the map can - in my point of view - only work with symbols indeed. Let's define a symbol however: A symbol should be a little image of standardized size. I guess it isn't of utmost importance at the moment that this image is an exact representation of e.g. that mineral. Right now we can also use e.g. squares with black borderlines and a certain e.g. mineral-related colour in it (like yellow for gold) to serve as a proper representation. Symbols should not be too large, but also not too small.

These symbols then should be placed on the map, and the quantity would be shown by placing a few more. That way we could e.g. show precisely where at the Mithrals a mineral can be found and if e.g. the northern or the southern region has more, and so on. Just don't use 10 symbols on a spot to show that there is a lot of gold there, but just one for an existence, two for a lot, three for even more and 4-5 would already be incredibly much. You should remember that if you place symbols other mineral symbols should also have enough space in this vicinity if they exist there.

With that symbol approach we can substitute symbols later whenever we have proper symbols drawn - or we might find helpful symbols somewhere on the net (like gold bars and such). For example for the crystals map we can already mostly use proper symbols, as we have a bunch of pics in the Gemstones of Santharia entry.
« Last Edit: 18 August 2007, 16:35:40 by Artimidor Federkiel » Logged

"Between the mind that plans and the hands that build there must be a mediator, and this must be the heart." -- Maria (Metropolis)
Ta`lia of the Seven Jewels
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 143

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #14 on: 18 August 2007, 17:44:23 »

That's really a lot of work to do this!

I have two questions/concerns:

- isn't an alloy ALWAYS a man(dwarf-) made substance which doesn't occur in nature? I had a quick look at wikipedia but couldn't find anything in this respect.

- I think it is not possible now to define all the resources of undeveloped continents such as Aeruillin. How should we know now what we might need later? I can extrapolate what I might need in the Rahaz-Dath, for this area is fairly finished (at least in my head), but not so Aeruillin. I think it would be enough to know now which ores are imported from there, but not necessarily their location nor all of them.

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path  that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking,  breathlessly. ~Don Juan"
***Astropicture of the Day***Talia's Long, Long List***
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent
[27 March 2019, 00:01:57]

[21 June 2018, 14:28:00]

[31 May 2017, 06:35:55]

[06 May 2017, 05:27:04]

[03 April 2017, 01:15:03]

[26 March 2017, 12:48:25]

[15 March 2017, 02:23:07]

[15 March 2017, 02:20:28]

[15 March 2017, 02:17:52]

[14 March 2017, 20:23:43]

[06 February 2017, 04:53:35]

[31 January 2017, 08:45:52]

[15 December 2016, 15:50:49]

[26 November 2016, 23:16:38]

[27 October 2016, 07:42:01]

[27 September 2016, 18:51:05]

[11 September 2016, 23:17:33]

[11 September 2016, 23:15:27]

[11 September 2016, 22:58:56]

[03 September 2016, 22:22:23]
Members
Total Members: 1086
Latest: v1c3nte13
Stats
Total Posts: 144683
Total Topics: 11053
Online Today: 108
Online Ever: 226
(06 November 2012, 05:38:23)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 89
Total: 89

Last 10 Shouts:
22 February 2019, 06:47:10
A delightful 2019 shout-out to you all ^^
21 November 2018, 23:39:14
Seems none of us can stay away ..
09 March 2018, 23:37:46
Dream goes on as long as there are dreamers my friend.
17 January 2018, 01:23:22
Oh, how I wish we could reawaken the Dream :)
16 January 2018, 11:55:48
Hello everyone!
14 September 2017, 09:40:04
Hello all! It's been a minute since I poked my nose in here. Can't remember if I ever did anything useful.
09 May 2017, 14:17:18
Ah, too bad that internet is so restricted in China, Ferra. Can't be much fun surfing the web that way if Big Brother's watching you... Hope you enjoy your stay nevertheless!
03 May 2017, 17:41:19
Hi, dear Arti and other developers!

This year I am in China and cannot use any Google services including YouTube. For this reason I stopped uploading new Nepris videos. I can also not read any comments there.

It just crossed my mind that this information might be useful to you.

Cheers

F
26 March 2017, 12:48:56
Hello to anyone that might read this. :)
22 December 2016, 02:38:16
Merry Christmas everyone!